It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012

It seems to me that they all seem to have the same common goal. To worship a supreme being without mention of Jesus Christ. I mean think about it, what if every one was a Freemason? There are too many non-believers out there who want to keep their own little imaginary cushy little world.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Templars were the soldier of the Roman Empire for many years, but
in early 1300 A.D. civilisations start being against the templars because
they were brutal and cruel and people were realising that they were
fighting only to reenforce the Roman Empire.

So Templars were sacrified by the roman empire church in 1307 to
protect the powerful image of the Catholic Roman Church who is
use to manipulate and control civilisation of the Empire, but the
roman empire had to replace those soldiers, new soldiers with lobying
powers to corrupted and control the Roman Republics kingdoms and they did.....

BUT THIS TIME TO AVOID ANY BAD ASSOCIATION.., Rome decides that it would be
better to '' publicly '' say that the Catholic faith and Freemasonry are "irreconcilable''
and to keep secret the real power over Fremasonnery..the Roman Empire..!

So everything Freemason will be accused of...it will not direcly Condemned
the Roman Catholic Church.

AND THAT IS VERY VERY SMART OF THEM, ISN'T IT..!

Think of all the power Rome had since 2000 years,
their goal always were and still is, to creat a Roman, ONE WORLD EMPIRE..!

In those times, power, was only about wars and religion, today it is
33% war power and 33% economic power and 33% mind control power

in 300 AD the Emperor Constantin realise that, he, absolutly need the
power of religion to control popullation of the Roman Empire and thats
why he steal the christian religion and made it the CATHOLIC Chrystian
religion under the power of ROME..!

the OLD WORLD ORDER was base on that and the NEW WORLD ORDER
will to, but on a new religion, a one world religion that will raise
over the old world.

ORDER INTO CHAOS is '' they think '' the only way to get back there
power and to put back THE POWER OF RELIGION STRUCTURE into every
population of the world and have FULL POWER again for another 2000
years...!

In the letter that the freemason, Albert Pike send to mazzini
to explain him, is vision to reinstall, world order by creating '' 3 world wars '',
here is the part of the letter of A.Pike explening ww3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the
differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the
political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be
conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and
Political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be
constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and
economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and
we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will
show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of
savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the
world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of
civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic
spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for
an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive
the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of
Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result
from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction
of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same
time."

THEN, IT WILL BE, A NEW ONE WORLD EMPIRE..!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

The Catholic Church threatens to excommunicate members who are Masons, and says that the Catholic faith and Freemasonry are "irreconcilable." (source: www.vatican.va...)

In light of this, how can you say that Masonry is part of this "Vatican conspiracy" as illustrated in the chart?

Here is a list of some Catholic Freemasons from A List of Masons in the Hierarchy of the Catholic Church

Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated 8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.

Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67; # 63-143.

Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69; # 275-69.

Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.

Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57; # 14-005.

Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See. 3-11-70; # 298-A.

Bea, Augustin. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.

Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name "SEBA." Controls consecration of Bishops.

Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical . Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 "BALDA."

Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58; # 4315-19. "BALSA."

Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66; # 1452-3.

Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243. "BASE."

Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies. 8-24-59; # 29-A. "GIBA."

Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. "BELO."

Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Ita- ly. 4-6-58; # 22-04. "BELLU."

Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy. 6-4-68; # 12-217.

Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66; # 1347-45. "LUBE."

Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11. "BIGI."

Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope Paul VI. 8-15-59. "BIFRA."

Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64; # 21-014. "BIMA."

And there are at least 120 more, just check out the list. Or google "Masons in the Hierarchy of the Catholic Church".

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

“Pope John Paul II - Voted in by a Freemason and handed the keys to the Catholic Church by a Freemason.On September 28, 1978, Pope John Paul I, elected only one month earlier in August, suddenly and mysteriously dies. Less then one month after his death, on October 16, 1978, Karol Jozef Wojtyla takes over the papacy as Pope John Paul II - the defining vote cast for him by Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio, a Freemason.Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” He controls consecration of Bishops. (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye - 72490 Bourg Le Roi.)At 6:18 p.m. on the day he is elected Pope, a Cardinal Tisserant announces in the chapel that Karol Wojtyla of Krakow had been elected pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church. Cardinal Jean Villot, the chamberlain, approached Wojtyla and asked in Latin: “In accordance with the canon law, do you accept?” (Source: “Journey to Rome”, Newsweek article which ran in The Phoenix Gazette on 4/8/95)Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). Masonic Code Names: “JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.” (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye - 72490 Bourg Le Roi.)So there you have it. Pope John Paul II - voted in by a Freemason (Baggio) and handed the keys to the Roman Catholic Church by a Freemason (Villot).”

Skunks’s Weblog

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
GREAT POST yankeerose AND GOOD FIND...

Elites of our world, couldn't just popup from nowhere
i thing it is more plausible if they are under a ancient
empire influence, A empire who as power over the world and strategically
and secretly, kept expanding since 2000 years..! preparing for their
last stage, their ultimite goal... ** A ONE WORLD EMPIRE ** hidden into
the Globalization process...

TAKE A LOOK AT ** PAGE 2 ** OF THIS THREAD FOR MORE PHOTO...!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

I don't think that their goal is to supplant or remove Christ in as much as they do not mention the name of GOD in any way. This way a Muslim, Jew, or Christian will not be offended. If you were a Freemason visiting a predominately Jewish or Muslim (or what ever other faiths thaey allow) Lodge and it was common practice to refer to GOD by the "name" that that faith calls HIM by you may well become offended.

The goal is supposed to be brotherhood and religeous tolerance. I can see how this wouldn't work if they called GOD Jesus in one Lodge and Allah in another and still in another Lodge called GOD Yahwe. With the amount of fervor in religions this is bound to cause problems. They aren't there to worship GOD as a group anyway (ie. religious ceremony) and when they take there oath it is to their individual GOD in there own heart as they pray.

No Christian would stand in a Lodge where they claim Allah to be the Supreme Being nor would a Muslim or Jew stand in a Lodge where they announce Jesus as the Christ. Your oath (so I've been told and read) is to and individual Supreme Being, undetermined for that very reason.

I think you guys make toomuch of that, Freemasons aren't trying to remove Jesus they are only trying to "keep the religious peace" in Lodge if you will.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Then what is the point of making a mockery out of holy scripture for? Why not just get together as a fraternity? As a Christian it is not possible to praise God without acknowleging him by his holy name our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

There are too many questions within your society that leads one far from the straight and narrow path. Your gates are too broad and to wide to enter. I consider myself lucky that I have found the narrow gates and turned down my father-in-laws invite to call "Pete" and join your secret society. It's just mind boggling to me that anyone who reads the bible would join your society. Especially since you all bow down to some dude on sitting on a throne. The Holy bible even states that you cannot worship two gods. You either love one and hate the other. It seems to me that Christians who join Freemasonry are turning away Jesus Christ?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Straighten Arrow]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I enjoyed sparring with you for a bit, but you've crossed the line. Welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow
Then what is the point of making a mockery out of holy scripture for?

Who is mocking the scriptures? Why do feel that everyone else should share your viewpoint on religion? Do you not realize that your excessive prosletizing may only cause people to develop animosity to you and your position?

Why not just get together as a fraternity?

We all ready do.

There are too many questions within your society that leads one far from the straight and narrow path.

Really? What questions may those be?

Your gates are too broad and to wide to enter.

Thank God for that. I would not want to be involved with an orginization that held such a narrow minded view such as yours.

Especially since you all bow down to some dude on sitting on a throne.

Now you are just being obnoxious. Does Jesus condone that sort of behavior?

The Holy bible even states that you cannot worship two gods.

Belief in Diety is required, notice that it is a singular noun.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

First let me start by saying that I am "not" a Freemason. Not that I see anything wrong with it, I just don't want anyone to get the idea that I claim to be be something that I'm not. That was your assumption.

Now to the best of my recollection their rituals make no mockery of The Holy Scriptures, and I've read the rituals from EA to MM To the 33rd deg or the AASR, the York Rite, Royal Order of Scotland, Holy Royal Arch Lectures, 10th Century Rituals. And from what I remember (minus some key words and signs) there is nothing in the rituals that is derogitory towards Christianity. As I have stated before I had taken an interest in Freemasonry long ago and tend to get deep into things when I do. Never got around to joining though. But the point is that from what I can recall your accusations are baseless. And this comes from one on the outside looking in. Uninitiated into the Freemasons and also a Christian man who has read the rituals. But I guess your next argument will be that I haven't been at the meetings or I'm not a 1,000,000 deg. Super Grand Master Freemason so whatever.

I've alredy told you why they do not call GOD by any particular name but a person like you would probably say that they shouldn't worry about other faiths because they are all going to "hell" anyway. But Freemasonry is an organization that opposes Fanaticism of any sort and esspecialy Religious Zealotry, something a person like you can't understand. Even if you believe that ones beliefs are skewed they have the right to them and although you may not agree you should respect them. That's the point, brotherhood.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ALL OF THEM,

Because whether anyone knows it or not they are all linked and are ultimately working for ONE AGENDA.

Only the few elite of each society is aloud this revelation.

The Agenda is:
One World Government,
NWO,

In preparation for ARMEGEDDON.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Your right Malevolent_Aliens, the problem is, even those who don't know
anything will defended their beliefs or their friends and so without any
knowledge of what they are doing. They are helping the elites, to install
their secret, longtime, planned, world agenda.

Ask any members of any cult... Scientologist, Jehova witness,
or even privat club.., they are so hypnotize and whitout any
self critical mind that they will repeat what they are told even if they don't
really understanding it. because it secure them...! and because they
dont study history. Only courageous mind get out of the herd of sheep.

The President John F. Kennedy knew it all, and he try to wakeup every
citizen of the world. on this speech. And on this one he is telling the
danger on any religions or cult on the democracy system.

And for both speechs and is strong attitude againts the New World Order
and the creation of a One World Empire he has been killed...

Don't ask, what the World can do for you...
Ask what you... can do for the world..!

Armageddon is not an Oracle or Bible Prophecy, it will be, a man made longtime
planned stratregy to reduce World population to easely control those who
will survive to a chipped, One World Empire planet.

Alex Jones call it the *** END GAME ***

All together Let's...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
id say the nwo is

when i refer to nwo, i see them as an order of the most powerful people from all those groups,

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Wouldn't they by definition be... well, secret?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The President John F. Kennedy was right..!

Do you, want to understand, how powerful they are..!

Check this out..!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"The True Story of the Bilderbilgers" is a very compelling argument that the Rockefellers,Kissinger,Rothschilds,Morgans and their ilk control the fed,the press,world banks,the UN and most of us.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow

It seems to me that they all seem to have the same common goal. To worship a supreme being without mention of Jesus Christ. I mean think about it, what if every one was a Freemason? There are too many non-believers out there who want to keep their own little imaginary cushy little world.

I think you're right in their common goals but why are they not one super group rather than these seperate groups, Or are they? If they have this one goal to create a NWO and worship a supreme being but not mention Jesus then why not do it as one group that would be control of everything?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They do have '' one super group'' like you call it and it is the illuminated ones,
the Secret Society of the Roman Empire, BUT it is like into the Army or
a international business.

Do you think Bill Gates is telling each and every of is employees what to do...
Into an Empire, it is the same, you need to have directors, managers,
departments, branchs, to help the headoffice to control the Empire.

it is like a boat...to prevent it, to sink, they all have separate compartment
to prevent water to get in all the boat, that way, the structure is stronger and powerful.

a New World Order
Exp osing the New World Order
Hidden Agenda
Our secret Master
Secrets of the Vatican
The Vaticans Banker
The story of the Vatican
The Vatican and The Third Reich

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"I think you're right in their common goals but why are they not one super group rather than these separate groups, Or are they? If they have this one goal to create a NWO and worship a supreme being but not mention Jesus then why not do it as one group that would be control of everything?

I agree with everything Achilles13 has posted on this one.

I would like to add that if they had a so called one “Super Power Group” it would be as clear as day and night to all of us and would not be as "subtle" as a plan. The world would see right through their intentions if it was all stuffed into one bag. The few elite or illuminati who have all the money and power positions they need in the world have intentionally placed many different diversified organizations in place to represent and support them to bring about their plan of complete world domination, a One World Government, A New World Order, they are slowly deceiving the masses and gaining control of the world in many ways we can’t even yet see or imagine so if they could divide their empire into 1000's of separate groups they will and are doing this very thing as we speak .

In fact because they have so many fake identities and groups it has led everyone astray and most are blind to make the connection with one to another because of this very thing, even the majority of members that are involved in these groups are left in the dark as to why they do the things they do. They have accomplished their goal so far in confusing everyone and leaving it at us all believing it’s nothing more than a conspiracy. That’s the goal they have done extremely well but it will hit the masses eventually and they will see eye to eye most likely when it’s to late and they have taken absolute power by force. I mean who can stop them at this point?

The illuminati who are really the controllers of 1000’s of companies, banks, groups, religions, fraternities, secret societies etc are the top piece of a gigantic puzzle like a pyramid all working together for a one world government.

The bigger the puzzle is the harder to solve. They have made the puzzle extremely hard to solve but many key players who have worked with the illuminati have recently come forward and started to talk about it bringing much more into the picture than meets the eye. Of course these people who have come forward will not live past their next birthday and they know it but it’s better sometimes to die with a clean conscious then a dirty one.

Each piece of that puzzle is yet another business, religion, secret society, charity foundation the list can really go on but they all lead back to the same world controllers the illuminati who are not after your money they don't need money they are after absolute world power, world control, control of every individual and eventually control of your very SOUL.

That is the plan!
SAD BUT TRUE…

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

That is exacly what i am busting my '' bib '' trying to explain. At last someone
with the Courage to say thing like it is without any fear.

I am sure a lot of people think that way but are affraid or feel insecure to
saying out loud, what they think. or because, there is members here, of
secret societys, like the freemasons boooooooo...!

99% of them are just regular people like you and me anyway....they just
don't like the idea of a bad reputation over their organisation so they
will use different strategys to keep you into the dark without realizing what
exacly they're doing..!

The one with power, they will not go after you and me but after big names.

Don't be affraid... nobody will go after you in the night, because you
express your self. They killed John F. Kennedy because he has
enormouse power being the president of the United States. David Ickes,
Alex Jones, etc they all yelling out loud for us, the least we can do is to
get involved... no...!

Of course there are thousand of roads and pieces of puzzle, yes...
there is deadends and traps on the road. The matrix of the World Elites
power is very complicated, and yes you will make mistake but DON'T
STOP FIGHTING FOR TRUTH AND FOR A FREE WORLD FOR THAT...!

We have to learn History if we want to have a free world.

STOP BEING AFRAID, AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS...!

IF YOU DON'T CONTROL YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN BE SURE
SOMEONE WILL FOR YOU, AND IT WILL NOT BE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD...!

Deny Ignorance..!

and Malevolent_Aliens...'' Bravo..! '' for your Courage

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join