It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Illuminati where formed independently. Boron Ludwig von Knigge (Illuminati) was said to have "meet" with Masons at the 1782 Masonic Covention of Wilhelmsbad in Hesse. As to what happened there I'll leave to you. but it was Weishaupt that formed the Illuminati and the Freemasons had nothing to do with the formation of it.

I believe that they may well hide in Freemasonry, I'm not saying that Masons are puppets like others do; rather that there's a rouge element that has hidden itself within. Sort of like a person that becomes a cop for all the wrong reasons and hides his/her criminality behind the badge. We all know that this is common. And to all of you Masons I'm NOT saying that Masonry is party to it, more of a host to a virus if you will.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

How can you say the Bilderbergs dont hold much power if whoever attends their meetings ends up as president four years later?

Just something Ive come to notice?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think saying the one you know the least about could be a good possibility. The very fact that when you type in the weavers a band comes up and little is known about them makes me think they're more powerful than we think. I'm not saying they're the most powerful but....they're not weak.

Check out the link to them: www.theweavercode.com...

Otherwise from reading what people are saying the Illuminati look to be at the top. I agree Bildeburg is a meeting of people who are probably members of other groups. But you can't deny they start wars and get people to president.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The ruling group is called the New World Order and the philosophies encompass all these groups that have been mentioned. All these groups work with each other to reduce populations, remove civil liberties and consolidate wealth.

The joke is that they don't have to be secret anymore and in fact everything they plan to do to us is clearly stated in various books and documents that have been published throughout history.

If you had to point the finger it would be a list of the usual suspect families.

Astor
Bundy
Collins
Disney
Dupont
Kennedy
Krupp
Li
McDonald
Merovingian
Onassis
Reynolds
Rockefeller
Rothschild
Russell
Van Duyn

I think a more important question is what do we do about them.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

Fair question. The simple explanation is, "Correlation does not imply causality". Sure the rich and powerful congregate together. You're not likely to find the average World Shaking Power Broker at Applebee's on Riblet Night. So the meetings attended by influential people will undoubtedly by definition, include people who are most likely to end up in positions of greater power and influence.

If you're a fish in that pond (or aspire to be), you want to be where the action is, and if all the other power brokers are at a Bilderburg Group meeting, you don't want to be left out.

Here's a question: Of the current candidates for POTUS, have any of them NOT attended a Bilderburg Group meeting?

[I'm not saying the Bilderburg Group meetings are completely benign, becuse I have no idea. But my personal belief is that they aren't the All-Powerful Secret Society of Puppet Masters. Things are way more complicated than that.]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The most powerful organization or lack there of is the not so elite people of the world but the less powerful organizations don't want you to know that.... hence all the secrecy.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
at the moment the Climate Change movement holds a good amount of power.. but the one in charge of everything is Santa Clause
that's the reason behind his bribes under the Christmas Tree

Edit but to be serious, it might be Carlyle Group... we can never be sure, noone will ever tell us

[edit on 10-4-2008 by silencee]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'd say it's either the Russian Mafia or the Black Triad. The Illuminatti, Masons, and Bilderberg may only be fictional in reality, but those 2 "gangs", for the lack of a better word, has power in numbers, money, and politics. They can defeat a little coutry if they wanted.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I know that many people might have seen this already, but I think we should remember this more often, just not to forget it...

www.vaticanassassins.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ah yes, isn't information entertaining?

The fact that the information is there is a sign that someone wants you to look at it, and think "These guys are it, they're the ones working the strings".

Sure, the puppetteer may be pulling the strings, but who is paying the puppetteer to pull them?

My theory lies in that none of the groups shown are particularly powerful, and that they are all competing with one another in some vast game created by the true NWO, that is actually more interested in controlling society as it is, than creating a new one.

Why would a secret society want to destroy a vast percentage of the population, when it can simply work behind the scenes and control or shape society as we know it?

The answer is simple; They aren't in charge.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi OP, Project Camelot has released a video called FutureTalk with David Wilcock. It talks about what you want to know, btw video was released on April 8th, 08. Also here is the link on google.

project camelot futuretalk

As to how credible Project Camelot is, im not sure.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Ramb0]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
you don't know what your talking about, you don't have a clue in what your asking.

Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 10-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramb0

As to how credible Project Camelot is, im not sure.

It all depends on who you talk to around here. Some of the detractors are so virulent in their attacks that I am actually suspicious of their true motives. I have found Project Camelot to be a very informative site that is trying to do something to connect all the dots that make up this huge dung pile of idiots that are trying to rule the world.

Check out their Benjamin Fulford interview for his view of who is the most powerful secret society.

They also have a dedication page to Svali an Illuminati whistleblower who has now disappeared. It is very informative as to the Vatican/Illuminati connection.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

" the one you don't know about."

Couldn't of said it better myself!

[edit on 10-4-2008 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Illahee

Think on this. Who ran for the last election? Two known and admitted Skulls went head to head, and one is now in office. It don't get any more powerful than owning the whole election. No matter the win, they win.

I have to disagree. Sure, both Bush and Kerry were Bonesmen, but they had vastly different ideas and policies. I don't see how any of it had anything to do with a college frat.

They had 911.

Order out of chaos my friend...
Just like it says under your noses everyday you spend your fake gold

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." -Julius Caesar

[edit on 013030p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Hi Caspar,

I only joined ATS the same time as you, so I would be just as interested as to the 'whos who' of the X world.

I am currently looking into the Bilderburg but this appears, not to touch the levels of secrecy of the Illuminati. Apparently, the Illuminati were created from the Masons in Baveria in 1776, although some say it has been around a lot longer. Here you will find a decent link to their (researched) background that looks at the secret controllers over the millenium: (www.conspiracyarchive.com...)

I suppose, all these groups are interlinked somehow with one common goal - control.

I think you're right they are all interlinked but there must be a group that wants to have more power than the others, even if they are linked for the common goal of control. Think of the Ego's involved. These Men want power and if they can control it than they will.

I hope you're having as much of an eye opening experience as I am since joining.

Happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
****** ROME ******

Rome's secret society, is the most powerfull organisation

the one in top of the pyramid. The secretly, Illuminati, All Seeing Eye of the world..!
Who conquered, corrupted and control all powerfull Kingdoms of the world
and so since the last 2000 years...

Aldous Huxley

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." -Julius Caesar

That was a fantastic quote. Hitler also used a very similar strategy when "transformed" the democracy that elected him into the tyranny we know as "The Third Reich." I have seen a pretty scary quote of him describing how that works, something to the effect of, (and I paraphrase)

"You do not attempt to overthrow a democracy. You use the mechanisms of the democracy itself to attain power, and once there, you erode those mechanisms around you." - A. Hitler (paraphrased)

I cannot locate the original quote any longer, I completely forget where I had read it, but the point of the quote has stuck with me. This technique of using fear to convince people to voluntarily give up their power, their rights, their money to some leader who promises them salvation from the enemy, (be this enemy spiritual or material) is as old as history. I think it is such a shame that collectively we fall for it over and over and over again.

I think one thing we have to take some responsibility for, however, is that none of these techniques could work if people WOULD take more responsibility. If we would ask the right questions, and remain vigilant, and use the intelligence that we are so proud of, but so rarely use when evaluating our leadership and their claims and motives. The Illuminati, or any other secret society can only achieve their ends with our compliance, our ignorance. It seems to me that we dont really need to know "who" these people are, their ends, their goals, can easily be discerned by following the money, and by looking for "pockets" of law or governance that inordinately benefit some some segment of society. Regardless who they are, and how secret, all we have ever needed to do is think for ourselves and inform ourselves about what is in our best interests, and then refuse to support (democratically) actions and policies that are not. With the internet, it has never been easier to do this, but still we (collectively) choose not to.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Globalization Process is in reality , i think, a secret agenda call
the New World Order, control by the elites members of the powerful
secret societies of Rome, to creat a One World Empire.

Behind the curtain of the Roman Vatican Church hide the power of
the Roman Empire and the Old World Order, the most powerful secret society..!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Catholic Church threatens to excommunicate members who are Masons, and says that the Catholic faith and Freemasonry are "irreconcilable." (source: www.vatican.va...)

In light of this, how can you say that Masonry is part of this "Vatican conspiracy" as illustrated in the chart?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join