Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 8
7
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Of all time, I would have to say:

  1. Bavarian Illuminati: infiltrated all the courts of the Holy Roman Empire; indoctrinated (initiated and insinuated) the most important figures of the Enlightenment; managed to scare the hell out of kings, emperors and popes, long after it was near impossible to confirm its continued existence; its doctrines have incalculably influenced all subsequent generations of revolutionaries in the last 230 yeas; the Instructions for the Regents alone are enough to successfully infiltrate and control any segment of society in toto (by comparison, the so-called "Protocols" are lessons in absurdity constructed by imbeciles).
  2. Carbonari: master revolutionary agitators; at one point, calculated to have over 300,000 members.
  3. Filippo Buonarroti's Grand Firmament: the directing body for the Sublimes Maîtres Parfaits, Philadelphes, Adelphes, Les Amis Sincères, Le Monde, League of Youth, League of Men.
  4. Jesuits - whose elaborate conspiratorial methods have been admired and implemented by the likes of Adam Weishaupt, Cecil Rhodes, Himmler and his SS.
  5. P2/Gladio network: false flag perfected; evil incarnate.
  6. Pilgrims Society: the US-UK secret alliance which most likely represents the controlling body of the Round Table Group (Chatham House, Bilderberg Group, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Club of Rome).
  7. Templars
  8. Assassins/Ismailis
  9. Brotherhood of Death (Skull and Bones aka Eulogian Club aka Chapter 322)
  10. Cosa Nostra - whose very existence would still be questioned ... if it wasn't for Joe Valachi.
  11. Golden and Rosy Cross [Gold- und Rosenkreuzer] - 18th Century Central Europe; antagonists of the Illuminati.




posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow, Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men, nice post, you find some interesting
one i didn't know, i'll check it out on the net



posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
MS 13 Baby.We're the best and if any of yall bitchess wanna mess with us then bring it on!!!!!!!!



posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
Of all time, I would have to say:

  1. Templars
  2. Assassins/Ismailis


There are some scripts that suggest the first Grand master of the Templars was in fact an Ismali, in which case the Ismali's would have to be above the Templars. Although I can only state one resource for this, a book called "The Deadly Secrets of the Cult of the Assassins", by Dr. Haha Yeung, I can't guarantee it is correct but it would certainly explain alot of things in templar history, specifically in their later years.

Why does it come out in bold??



[edit on 16/5/2008 by BlackSamurai04b]



posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's either the Judean People's Front, or the People's Front of Judea, and it's been disputed for centuries, so it will likely never be completely resolved. But some allude to a possibility of a third faction, The People's Popular Front, as the real control in the power structure.

If anyone thinks I'm wrong, just let me know, by writing to the
Cheese Store
Care of: Argument Clinic
111 West Street, Sherlock Forest
Nottinghame



posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
Of all time, I would have to say:

  1. Bavarian Illuminati: infiltrated all the courts of the Holy Roman Empire; indoctrinated (initiated and insinuated) the most important figures of the Enlightenment; managed to scare the hell out of kings, emperors and popes, long after it was near impossible to confirm its continued existence; its doctrines have incalculably influenced all subsequent generations of revolutionaries in the last 230 yeas; the Instructions for the Regents alone are enough to successfully infiltrate and control any segment of society in toto (by comparison, the so-called "Protocols" are lessons in absurdity constructed by imbeciles).
  2. Carbonari: master revolutionary agitators; at one point, calculated to have over 300,000 members.
  3. Filippo Buonarroti's Grand Firmament: the directing body for the Sublimes Maîtres Parfaits, Philadelphes, Adelphes, Les Amis Sincères, Le Monde, League of Youth, League of Men.
  4. Jesuits - whose elaborate conspiratorial methods have been admired and implemented by the likes of Adam Weishaupt, Cecil Rhodes, Himmler and his SS.
  5. P2/Gladio network: false flag perfected; evil incarnate.
  6. Pilgrims Society: the US-UK secret alliance which most likely represents the controlling body of the Round Table Group (Chatham House, Bilderberg Group, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Club of Rome).
  7. Templars
  8. Assassins/Ismailis
  9. Brotherhood of Death (Skull and Bones aka Eulogian Club aka Chapter 322)
  10. Cosa Nostra - whose very existence would still be questioned ... if it wasn't for Joe Valachi.
  11. Golden and Rosy Cross [Gold- und Rosenkreuzer] - 18th Century Central Europe; antagonists of the Illuminati.


I like your list there is a few groups here I've not even heard of which is what we were saying before. It's probably these groups who are the most powerful and dangerous. I have to admit that I was not aware the Jesuits were a secret society with conspiracies, I just thoguht they were a religious group? Could you tell me more about this?



posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSamurai04b
There are some scripts that suggest the first Grand master of the Templars was in fact an Ismali, in which case the Ismali's would have to be above the Templars. Although I can only state one resource for this, a book called "The Deadly Secrets of the Cult of the Assassins", by Dr. Haha Yeung, I can't


I just looked up the book at Amazon and typed in a few queries into the "search inside" feature; the first Grand Master of the Templars, Hugues de Payens, is not even mentioned in the book.



posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm assuming the most powerfulest secret society is usually the secretest which would probably be BILDERBERG.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Vat I can , exactly...
See Club of Rome, and do not forget The Rosicrucian mind control over years and years...
i.b.m. is I BEAM or eye beam ...
The New age was set up by masons to keep people in mind set of silly rubbish things..The new age was originally the name of the Scottish rite monthly magazine... The New Age is a con big time...
Culture is controlled from the top down they will never allow anything to come from the grass roots upwards...All Media books music...Even the Beatles controlled by them THE BE attles means the standing stones in latin,
all so order of the bEE, masonic, see countries Borders Bee ORDERS order of the bee ...joke on us...... The order of the Bee look it up on net it. does exist...
b orders



posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012
 


None of the above.

It's the Vatican itself.



posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seawave
 


The Vatican's illuminati, is the most powerful secret society
all others powerful secret society ( freemasonry, S&B etc ) are lower in the pyramid.



posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
 

On the darker side - the most powerful clan is the innermost circle within the inner circle within the circle within the outer circle within each and every one of the groups mentioned. The question then becomes - do all, some or none of the hidden masters conspire together in some way or other, or are they all just a bunch of elitists with no workable master plan? If there is a plan they have to act on it - How can they hide the outward actions? It would have to be so obvious that no one would believe it is a conspiricy. Something as obvious as a television in every home.



posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
 



The vatican and all its secret societies, which are bent on taking over the goverments in the countries they are in, Knights of Columbus,Columbanus, Sothern Cross, De Gama. Catenians, Ancient order of the Hibernians, Opus Dei etc etc



posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't know, the Central Bankers aren't members of the Central Bankers Lodge, but they are very powerfull.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Achilles 13
 


What does the Pope, Julius Caesar and an unfinished pyramid have in common?

No this is not a intro to a joke, its a serious question, of which, I expect a serious answer.

The pope was murdered by the same group who stole the top of the pyrimid from the Jesuits to go back to meet Julius Ceasar?

shrug. continue.



posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Achilles 13
 


What does the Pope, Julius Caesar and an unfinished pyramid have in common?

No this is not a intro to a joke, its a serious question, of which, I expect a serious answer.




Well, their common point between all of them
is the power of the Roman empire

but that make me think, why there is a roman, all seing eye, printed
on the one dollard bill...is Rome secretly, controlling the usa



posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012
 


You forgot all the most powerful ones in your list if I may say.

The Jesuits and the Club of Rome are the most powerful ones and it is their plan that is being followed...

One day we will all be under Rome and a new Inquisition if they get their way...



posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoMoreTyranny
 


the eye could be seen as Egyptian? ...



posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek
 


maybe but, i dont think so, because the egypsian eye look like this
upload.wikimedia.org...

the catholic eye look like this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the 1 dollard bill eye look more like the second one, no...
library.thinkquest.org...





new topics
top topics
 
7
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join