- Bavarian Illuminati: infiltrated all the courts of the Holy Roman Empire; indoctrinated (initiated and insinuated) the most important
figures of the Enlightenment; managed to scare the hell out of kings, emperors and popes, long after it was near impossible to confirm its continued
existence; its doctrines have incalculably influenced all subsequent generations of revolutionaries in the last 230 yeas; the Instructions for the
Regents alone are enough to successfully infiltrate and control any segment of society in toto (by comparison, the so-called "Protocols" are
lessons in absurdity constructed by imbeciles).
- Carbonari: master revolutionary agitators; at one point, calculated to have over 300,000 members.
- Filippo Buonarroti's Grand Firmament: the directing body for the Sublimes Maîtres Parfaits, Philadelphes, Adelphes, Les Amis Sincères, Le
Monde, League of Youth, League of Men.
- Jesuits - whose elaborate conspiratorial methods have been admired and implemented by the likes of Adam Weishaupt, Cecil Rhodes, Himmler and
- P2/Gladio network: false flag perfected; evil incarnate.
- Pilgrims Society: the US-UK secret alliance which most likely represents the controlling body of the Round Table Group (Chatham House,
Bilderberg Group, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Club of Rome).
- Brotherhood of Death (Skull and Bones aka Eulogian Club aka Chapter 322)
- Cosa Nostra - whose very existence would still be questioned ... if it wasn't for Joe Valachi.
- Golden and Rosy Cross [Gold- und Rosenkreuzer] - 18th Century Central Europe; antagonists of the Illuminati.