It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
reply to post by caspar2012

hi man. i didn't know, about the weavers, very interesting link. it look like history as lot
of conspiracy branch.it's getting hard man, to put it all together.

I'm glad you liked it, I think they're an interesting group that we need to know more about and I think many people are dismissing their power as many have stated because they are so secretive, it's these ones we don't know much about. I'm with you man in that I'm just interested in finding out about different secret societies and groups. I didn't think this thread would give a difinitive answer just open up debate. Which it seems it has.

How are you finding researching the Masons? And cool pics.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012

Wow man, it is calm here. Coooool, it look like they give us our chance
to discuses conspiracy, caspar2012.
'' it is rooky time ''

man, do you thing, weaver were affiliated
with other cult or organisation . just like you, i am interested in finding out about
different secret societies and groups. man i don't think the truth is under only one
secret society or group. what achiles13 said man, was very very smart.
it cannot be one group or one secret society alone who control it all, it 's probably
a interconnection of many corrupted members of organisation and man, i don't know
about who could be a the top( if there is somebody ) but one thing is sure the vatican
have a lot of hidden secrets.
now that we are alone
, man, what do you thing, is there
powerful greedy elites on our world, is there corporation who have that much power. is the secret will be release in the Indiana Jones 4, '' joking''

man, i hope i didn't said anything to start a TORNADO OF DEBATE
, i was just expressing
myself
. but caspar2012, to make sure we will be able to discuss, i will say it again '' please
don't shoot me, i am unarmed...
and don't bash me, i were glass...

go ahead
, i think it's gonna be ok

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All fraternities are connected. From the collegiate on up. I'm not sure if I believe that the most powerful has never showed itself. What better way to hide than in plain sight?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
I'm not sure if I believe that the most powerful has never showed itself.
What better way to hide than in plain sight?

i am 100% sure, you are right !

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am.... with my 49,999 other military, political, religious, and elite, personalities.

Is this a one-line post?

In all fairness, whomever seems the 'most' powerful is most likely isn't...

Is it different when we see presidents, prime ministers and other heads of state, yet we know that they're not really pulling the strings?

What if the societies we know about are only the tip of the iceberg?

Isn't a society a group of people with common agreements between them?
If that is the defining criteria, then many 'secret' societies can exist without anyone else knowing of them.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

rockpuck... told you to be careful on what you ''choose to believe... ''
i am telling you, to NOT, believe anybody or even anything to find the Truth.
To find the Truth you don't have to '' believe '' in anything but yourself,

Gee thanks, touching. I also believe among other things to deny ignorance.

That would also be why I stay clear of that website you linked to. Prisonplanet.

Dear God..

Anyways..

Roadwarrior:

I actually agree with most conspiracies, and I fully agree with conspiracies involving the upper echelons of society, of the world, and in the government.. conspiracies that cover almost every major topic.. however.. as I said before, you have read and apply real knowledge to know what is possible, and more then anything, plausible, and fictitious.

This is also why I absolutely despise theories dosed in ignorance, and those who flaunt them from a self righteous pedestal of superiority:

"I know the secret, but I can't tell you the secret, because I found the secret and you need to look for the secret but I can't tell you if the secret is real or not when you find it because its 'inner' thought and belief that the secret is secret and if we all knew then hey! I wouldn't be special"

Which is the attitude of several posters in this thread and others.

I have no time for childish games though, you may, others may, but I don't.

prison planet..

Could there be ANY better disinfo?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by quintar

Originally posted by quintar

- Is this a one-line post?

- Isn't a society a group of people with common agreements between them?
If that is the defining criteria, then many 'secret' societies can exist without anyone else knowing of them.

first tks man, for notified it to me, i didn't know about the one-line post rule, i google it and find we are not suppose to, SORRY EVERY ONE...

what if in plain sight, we can see all the elites who are in control and have power to manipulate the world, because that way man, it look less suspicious but they have a secret oath and common agreements that we can not see and be aware of and so, to avoid rebellions from world civilisations.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Which is the most powerful from those ones that you mentioned?

Answer: None of it of these ones.

The most powerful is that you don't even heard about it's existence. The one, which knows the beginning and the end, which is the alpha and the omega. It's name is... you're never going to learn it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

why man,
are you always trying to dismantle every person who is trying to look and explore for truth, isn't ATS forum been created to for that exact reason, deny ignorance, why some are always trying to Sabotage those who at least, they are trying to explore, search and work to find the truth behind nternational elites power. even if those who try, stumble at least the never stop to try isn't that the key to success. so why there is some around who doesn't want them to succed, WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF, man, we are all suppose to row on the same direction. the direction witch, opposite the darkness of ignorance. who are you to judge everybody around GOD...
man, without website like prisonplanet.com or ATS.com it would be harder to deny ignorance. if you don't want to teamwork with conspiratist, to deny ignorance, why are you doing all this

i thought you were cool man,
you are really, disappointing me

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Originally posted by Achilles 13
Like a great man, once says...

If you are dishonestly mislead into the dark, and you don't know
by whom, start stepping hard on the floor around you, trying to find feet..!

If you succeed, to crunch a feet or even a toe
you will hear them react negatively and frustrated..!

Then, watch and ear carefully, it will give you precious
clues on who they are.......and where is daylight of truth..!

------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmmmmmmm Maybe, it is useless after all....

------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe freemasons, will never be ready to listen, to anything else,
but what they have been, unfortunitly told, to believed..!

I really wish, one day, we will all be living together,
in a Free and Peaceful World..!

For those who want to explore the world of conspiracy,
and find the Truth about the Elites World Agenda...!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’ What the Vatican, the Roman Empire and the unfinished pyramid
with the All Seeing Eye, have in common..? ‘’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For pictures of the conspiracy go back to Page 2 Page 3, Page 4 and Page 5

And when you will find the Truth:

Don't ask the world what it can do for you...
but ask you're self, what you...can do for the world..!

... and so, before Elites's, long planed world agenda, succeed..!

Achilles 13

Thank you and together, lets...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Man..
Me, impede on anyones "quest" for .. "truth"?

Every coward who preaches against Masonry will never have the balls to join and see for themselves, so don't preach to me about "questing for truth".

That would you tube video junkie vocab right there.. man.

I dunno man, guess I am apart of an organization of super secret missions designed with other ultra secret societies to unite under zionism and nazi-ism and conservatism and catholicism and Masonry and every thing man, so that man, we can conquer the world man. We own you man, the clandestine order of the world is dominating you. man.

Because a few cannot understand, or comprehend, or willfully ignore the true and factual information that causes the world to go round. Man.

Some prefer to take every thing, every world situation, every politician, every war, every political party, every natural disaster, every commercial advertising, corporation, product of our civilization and simply say.

"Well its dem illooominatees that are doing it!"

Hurricane hits florida. Illuminati/masonic/NWO/HAARP conspiracy.

Israel bombs Palestine. Illuminati/masonic/NWO/Zionist conspiracy.

Two nations threaten each other with war over petty trade disagreements. you guessed it, Illuminati/masonic/NWO/zionist/giant lizards from the planet nubiru.

Israel bombs Palestine. Again. illuminati/masonic/NWO/Zionist conspiracy.

Palestine bombs Israel. Revenge against the Illuminati/masonic/NWO/Zionist conspirators.

A kid in the middle of no where falls down a well. You got it right.. some secret society somewhere some how for some unknown secretive reason made it happen. Man.

Hell, if I where to audibly pass a bodily function I don't blame the dog.. or the cat.. I blame the Illuminati! Chemtrails made me! Man.

search for "truth" all ya want, man, with a blind fold over your eyes in a dark room and hands tied behind your back.

I wonder when the days of real conspiratorial investigations went, those real scholars and truth seekers, replaced by a degenerated people with their eyes plastered to some fat bastard on a google video spouting ignorance he heard from his fathers friends mom's second cousins roommate who heard it from some guy that he gets his municipal herb from. Or some Jesus crazed crackpot who's out to save the world from devil worshiping heathens who partake in ritualistic work behind closed doors that no doubt involve goats, small children and a human sacrifice. And he can tell you it all, oh those evil loominateees and those Masonic lucifer worshiping Pagans, and he can tell you how to beat them, how to overcome the loominatees and live in a free society where some guy you never heard of in a group you cannot pronounce won't hold you back anymore.

For two payments of $19.95 ($6.95 S/H fee not included) and he will even throw in his new "how to steer away from the illoominatee masons with Jesus) DVD for FREE. If you donate $10 or more to his website that is.

Man.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Man,i thing above top secret forum site is '' # 1 '' because we all, suppose to have here, a free speech
oportunity to help us all, deny ignorance AND because we are suppose to have DECORUM AND MANNERS rules
but there is exeption i guess for bullies who love bashing on every conspiracy theory conspiratist.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPLORE CONSPIRACY THEORY if we tollarate that kind of manners
i have the feeling that all they care about is to block all conspiracy theories regarding them like '' Night Templars ''
soldiers, to defend the cult of freemasonery or they promot the cult of freemasonery. if all you can do is bashing
on conspiratist and deny freemason conspiracies that is not a DENY IGNORANCE ATTITUDE.

man, thats it for me, to many, here, have lost my trust, i will continue to explore conspiracies, without the
freemason's opinions, because they are not impartial at all so it will be impossible to find
the truth around here and i hope many will see it to.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good God, enough! RockPucks right! I'm not suprised the Masons on ATS are ragged and threadbare from all the crap that gets posted about freemasonry!
People ask ignorant questions and make ignorant statements that have no basis in Modern Freemasonry. Then, when the real, honest to a creator, Freemason comes in to correct the ignorance, he gets bashed for not providing what the ignorant WANT to hear.
Folks, listen. If you ask a question and SINCERELY want the answer, you'll get it. Unless it's just not known, I have found that EVERY mason on ATS will answer to the BEST of his ability. Civility and decorum rules on ATS dictate that you agree or argue with presentable facts, or you move on. There is no room for being all ticked off AND logically presenting an arguable case.
And, I've found with myself, that I CAN be wrong or mis-informed. What, you ask? Cuhail isn't always right? Hell no! The whole Masonic conspiracies issue is a perfect example of MYSELF into the forum ignorant and impressed from lies.
I came in as a cashier from Amoco gas and was investigating the crap Icke was passing off with symbology and, as you may know, Amocos signage is a torch and oval (oh, the symbology!!) THEN, they were bought out by British Petrolium and changed their signage to a green and yellow Helios symbol.
Well, you can imagine what the Icke stuff says about that!
So, in my quest to find out more, I landed in ATS and started READING (something EVERYONE should do more of) what the actual Masons were relaying about their organization...and guess what? Cuhail was pretty naive and ignorant when it came to the REALITY of the Masons.
I'm still learning, but, I'm doing so by listening to those who have MORE experience with the subject. If I needed to learn even more, I would go ahead and attempt to join a lodge.
I think anything I could think of asking, can be asked right here, and I can expect a straightforward, no-BS answer.
I also think I'd trust EVERY real mason here at ATS who gave me an answer.
So, I pass this advice on....

Masons- Hang in there. There are those who see what you do here and in the community and accept it as truth.
Non-masons- Ask question if you want to know, the answers are at your fingertips.
Mason haters.- Read more, post less. Chances are, you are mis-informed.

Soapbox mode- off.

Cuhail

Non-mason, but, not completely ignorant.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The most powerful secret societies?None of them.None of them can lay claim to it since none of them are "secret".They rely on fear,mass manipulation,ignorance,and hate to achieve what they want.Strip those elements away and they have nothing.Trust your instincts and intuition.Quiet your thoughts in your mind and clarity comes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well Road Warrior, you are on the right path to a certain degree. In order to "deny inorance" you can't believe anything that you are told (so Rockpuck was correct in that way) look around for yourself. Do research "for yourself." And most importantly (this is one thing that I don't agree with Rock) don't let anyone tell you where to get your info from.

However, you MUST keep your own objectivity and use critical thinking when you frequent sites like prisonplanet.com or even ATS for that matter. Everybody has their own agenda and message to get out some will go to extreams. Just don't swallow the pill blindlyis what Rockpuck was trying to tell you before you accused him of being one sided. You have to understand that you are new here (I don't mean this in a derogatory way) and you don't see the trash that these Freemasons have to deal with from narrow minded people like Achiles13, truth777, and the dreaded Staighten Arrow (recently added to my ignore list might I add).

So when you go ahead and defend the "virtuous" oppinions of these sorts of posters you have to expect a bit of backlash in some cases. And Rockpuck can get a bit fiery at times.

In any event keep seeking truth, knowledge, light, and wisdom wherever it may be found. But always be wary about believing all that you are told. Take it for what it's worth guard against fanatics and follow up with your own research in an objective manner.

"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see!"

On a side note to all, I realy don't want to poke fun but I can't help it anymore. The word that we are looking for is SYMBOLISM, I know that Symbology is a word in common use and is now in the dictionary but every time I read it it remindes me of the scene from that movie "Boondock Saints." Nameology

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

(this is one thing that I don't agree with Rock) don't let anyone tell you where to get your info from.

I only advise, I still believe people should look for their own information, so long as they have the mental capacity to understand the difference between fiction and nonfiction.. and agenda...

and the dreaded Staighten Arrow (recently added to my ignore list might I add).

I can't keep up with that guy's screen names.. no one seems to believe me he has been here before...

And Rockpuck can get a bit fiery at times.

I resent this... I am not fiery at all, its just the way I construct my words and phrases, that whilst I do not intend any feeling what so ever they tend to come off in a manor that is often arrogant, condescending, sometimes a bit mean, and I suppose you could say fiery. In all actuality perhaps that is the way I write, I will try to type in a manor where I can keep my meaning but in more delicate words for my friends like roadwarrior who feel distressed when confronted with me.. and for those like Achilles who have no affliction on my words nor any recollection that someone was even talking to him to begin with I think I will have to find a different approach. Something more simple, direct, with a nice plot, good characters and a science fiction theme..

Really I consider my self a warm and inviting person. "cuddly" would be a good word to describe me..

by the way Achilles .. no one likes redundant picture posters...

Nameology

..I personally know a Nameologist? what the hell... you said I was mean...

Ah one last thing.. this:
A U2U you sent me Lazy, on
4/5/2008 at 03:18 AM
In regards to a previous message sent to me, I either lost it, or never got it, and have no idea what your talking about.
So if you could "resend" what ever the original was, that would be great. (I would have put this in a U2U but I am already addressing you, so why not...)

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
you will be very happy, this is my last post.

on your latest posts you all, shoot me with cannons
bashing me around by telling me...

'' ignorant ( at least 20 time ), Mason haters, make ignorant statements,
ask ignorant questions, the ignorant WANT to hear, coward , dunno man,
degenerated people, double sense laughing thought. ''

man, i never had anything against freemason, all i wanted, was to explore,
instead of listen to thread's rhetoric, that '' conspiracy doesn't existe, neither than
secret societies, freemasonery is the perfect solution for the world, be happy and
don't worry because freemason are here to help you, like, Gods '' etc.

If free mind and free speechs still being respect here, let me express my self.
I am NOT affirming anything, this is only the feeling of a
'' ignorant degenerated rookie '', of all the post, in this thread.

1. freemasonery is UNTOUCHABLE
2. freemasons are all, UNTOUCHABLE

my good friends, now you can explain what ever you want. i am sorry for my
ignorante stupid, post, it was a mistake, i will not repeat. i will never disturbe you again,
this is my last post.

tks

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Fool whom ever you like Rock, but us Irish know a scrapper when we see one (or type to one another as it were). I know that you aren't here to bully people that's wasn't my point. I only meant that you approach things in a very head strong and "veracious" manner. I'll try to see if I saved that u2u and resend it.

I've never locked horns with Arrow or anyone that sounded like him before so I couldn't say. I'll have to take your word on that....

[edit on 21-4-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

on your latest posts you all, shoot me with cannons
bashing me around by telling me...

No one said anything directly about you.

'' ignorant ( at least 20 time ), Mason haters, make ignorant statements,
ask ignorant questions, the ignorant WANT to hear, coward , dunno man,
degenerated people, double sense laughing thought. ''

No one called you ignorant, nor a Mason hater?

f free mind and free speechs still being respect here, let me express my self.
I am NOT affirming anything, this is only the feeling of a
'' ignorant degenerated rookie '', of all the post, in this thread.

For the most part, nothing was directed at you specifically, whether you took it that way or not is your own dealings.

1. freemasonery is UNTOUCHABLE
2. freemasons are all, UNTOUCHABLE

If someone could clearly explain with relative sources a Masonic conspiracy, I am all ears, I eat that stuff up, however, no one has, no one will because.. well personally I feel because there is a lack of originality. No one wants to do the work, they rather post a video and be done with it.

Ah well, see ya later.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I sent that u2u let me know if you got it when you get a chance because I don't send many of them.

I think that Road warroir needs to develope a little thicker skin if he's going to take part in these types of discussions. He takes it too personaly. I just gave him some words of encouragement and he chose to see negative words that someone else said and take it towards him. Either he's really is that senitive or he's a plant.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join