It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

Wow, I never thought I would see something like this...!

Well, surprises all around. You never know what new things you can learn every day...

What the heck am I talking about?

I am kindly asking moderators to check (if possible) the IP from which this last OP's post came from, and compare it to his first post. Can that be done? There should be some logs indicating such stuff.

Why am I asking this? Because I've seen my u2u's being read in my own profile before I'd read them myself. Could be just a moderator poking his nose where he's not supposed to poke it, but I'm guessing something else.

Since (as I've already said it before) ATS has absolutely no encryption whatsoever, picking passwords, and entire (private) conversations through network sniffing (at the, now famous, AT&T "special room" servers), is such a simple matter to do. I haven't had my name highacked yet (that I'm aware of), but I can promise such an attempt would generate a heavy backlash. The kind of backlash that those who know what I mean have already seen. So, I guess I only have to "fear" the stupid ones. Like the ones now "gone" (and truly gone).

Anyway, "empty" threats aside, how about checking those logs?

While it wouldn't really prove anything, it would be a nice indication of someone messing around. A piece of the puzzle. A cherry on the cake. A... well, you get the idea...

If IPs are coming from the same subnetwork, then we would have a proof (a real tangible proof, yes that's right) of OP being a red herring. I believe that's worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Still none of you get it.

Your nay-saying actions are worse than the lier's.

Your the main reason a whistle blower will never do it here.

You kill the validity of the site by demanding proof and flameing everyone at the stake who is diffrent.

I geuss since I was never accepted by society, it makes it easier for me to reject keeping up with the Joneses. You are all your own worst enemies.

You are all the same hurtfull, hatefull people who make it so hard for an innocent well meaning person to make it in the world.

You are not able to see it. I will pray for you all. I feel sorry for how your going to judge yourself as this world fades to black, what dreams may come? For you I fear they may be nightmares. Let slip your mortal coils in your mind, what are you left with?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

you never get it IT IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS it never has happend just weak posturing as usual with anything that proports to come forward zero infact a giant step backwards for us with everygame they play that most of us here too dont know they do

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
You kill the validity of the site by demanding proof and flameing everyone at the stake who is diffrent.

I honestly hope you see how you're kicking yourself in the butt there?

Of course we're going to demand proof! Proof doesn't have to come as a picture, or a video. But something tangible in which we can further research ourselves, or something that honestly makes sense. Something we can positively tie to something else.

If we don't require proof, then how will we know we aren't being led on? Just like in a court of law, you need to have evidence to prove a person guilty. Same thing goes here. We need something, something that will show us that you're serious, and that you truly do have something real to share. If you plan on convincing us that what you're saying is true, then you need to 'show us the money' so to speak.

John Lear has posted more proof on here then any of these 'I'm a secret agent man' people who claim to know something so big that's going to blow us away.

And if these people are telling the truth, then why would it be so difficult to actually provide us with something tangible?

Anyways, this thread has been a big let down. And I also think that a lot of the rude comments could have been left out of it. But I do feel your frustration.

Peace,
FK

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by Palasheea

I'll be glad to finish the story. However, since I lack the time to go to the short fiction forum right now, it may take me a few days to get around to posting.

Oh great NGC!! If you end up having the time to do something with it, that would be wonderful!

Just remember that you can also add some sinister villians, classic confrontations, hideous creatures, and yes, even a princess if you want! Do whatever you want with it as there's plenty of material out there to work with. I'm sure whatever you come with will be totally original!! Just like what we're seeing in 007's story.

Can't wait!
Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.
website.

So what, is this all about a bad April's Fool?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I geuss since I was never accepted by society, it makes it easier for me to reject keeping up with the Joneses. You are all your own worst enemies.

You are all the same hurtfull, hatefull people who make it so hard for an innocent well meaning person to make it in the world.

what do you expect us to do?
how do you expect us to filter the sane people from the looney tunes?
what way do we have when these bogus disinfo'ers are hidden neatly behind the veil of anonymity. how do you suggest we approach these type of posts?
im all ears.
we are all quick to dismiss any whistle blowers who may have info, because no whistle have ever been blown.. even top ranks like Grier are just frauds and fools... what do you think our general aptitude will be when someone claim they have proof or have names? huh?
we are longingfor answers for so long that only one thing can quench our thirst... physical proof, irrefutable evidence. period.
and no im not a "nay'sayer", ive jut been condtionned to "nay'say" [somewhere some secret organization perhaps planned ways to confuse the masses so we cant discern the truth from the down right ludacris]...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Look, I'm speaking not as a moderator here, but just as another member, OK?

Yes, some of people did start the cry of "hoax" a tad early. But many, such as our furry Texan, myself, and others, just asked him to skip the kiddieland big show intro and put out some facts. Not an unreasonable request.

Now you may feel cheated of the entertainment value, but don't blame us. If you want unsubstantiated crap, then there's plenty to be found in Skunk Works or many other sites across the web. When people come here, they need to know that this isn't some soft little bed where you can push just any line of hogwash, and have it followed like it came from some infallible oracle.

So relax with the indictments that we mistreated this poor soul by not massaging his ego enough to get him to bestow his line of crud for the consumption of people of low standards. You've made your point that you feel we'll all go to hell for such conduct; how dare we not buy into his story at face value the way you seem to have.

We get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Yeah it is always the grammar and run-ons that give away a person's real educational level. I can understand if one slips into that quick txt speak for a moment, but at least they should understand that their credibility is being scrutinized with every word they write. It isn't so much spelling or a missing "and" or "a", but obvious grammatical errors, sometimes to the point of unreadability, that are glaring red flags.

To anyone that wants to be taken seriously: Please, if you intend to make yourself understood, learn to write, or at least to read over what you wrote to see if it makes any grammatical sense. If you are just talking back and forth, I guess it is forgivable. However, if you claim to be some kind of professional, keep in mind there is a level of skill expected in regard to written communication.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have to admit, despite the early pressure put onto the OP, he is still around. Applause to that - most would have abandoned the site by now.

007, you now have listeners and people who want to hear what you have to offer. I can wait a few days until you gather and release your information - and I'll personally look forward to it.

There are people with information we all want to see. If you are one of them, please don't hold back. Once your information is here - it's released. What happens after that depends on the nature of the material.

M.M.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

website.

I find it HARD_2_BELIEVE that you really want to be banned.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I couldn't have said it any better. Why do a lot of you feel like it's necessary to gang up and bash the guy through the ground before he has a chance to really say anything? IMO the bashing/flaming/derailing of peoples threads is getting ridiculous lately and it's completely uncalled for. Why can't some of you just shut up and reserve judgment? So people who actually want to contribute something positive to the thread are allowed to do so... I mean, it's pretty frustrating that this is supposed to be "the site" of all sites in regards to subjects like this, yet every time someone posts something interesting (albeit abnormal and maybe hard to believe) they're just insulted to the point where they say "f# it" (it's getting so bad that people are discrediting OPs for their lack of grammatical skills. how stupid is that?). I'm not saying I actually bought into what the OP was saying but don't we at least, as a respectable community, owe it to the guy to listen to everything he had to say before tearing him a new one? ... If I somehow obtain some type of secret knowledge or an authentic picture of a ufo/alien, I know where I WON'T be posting it. sheesh.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GavCg

What do I expect you to do?

Exactly what was done, that is my point, its sad to me. How does "proof" help you filter the sane from the looneytunes? Could not a looney person also present proof? It is in your own mind you will find if it is true or not.

Honestly I COULD tell he was lieing, by small inconsistancies, but you don't allow foolish liers enough rope to hang them selves with even. I am an advocate of truth, I always seek the deeper truth, wich can't be provided by photos, videos, or varifyable facts, as those can all be tamperd with.

What could he have provided that couldn't have been faked? What in this physical world could he possibly do or say or provide that was "proof" of anything except his skills with photoshop, manipulateing facts, or video editing?

Even if he came to your house and led you by the hand to a UFO, you went for a ride to the stars, took a hundred photos of you and his alien friends, and set you back home in front of all your neighbors, what would it prove? It would prove that '___' mindcontrol programs work great when used with photoshop, and holography I geuss. Even if it all happened beyond your wettest UFO dreams, you would have to make the leap of faith it wasn't just the matrix.

The truth is inside, not out.

reply to post by NGC2736

Thank you for you well thought out words and consideration.

So relax with the indictments that we mistreated this poor soul by not massaging his ego enough to get him to bestow his line of crud for the consumption of people of low standards. You've made your point that you feel we'll all go to hell for such conduct; how dare we not buy into his story at face value the way you seem to have.

We get it.

Sorry no, you missed my hole point, but thank you for your obviously honest effort to do so.

When Jesus of the bible told the roman soldiers "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" was he saying that the whore they were about to stone was with out sin? No. Neither was I menaing "secret_007" was a saint or some poor soul that needed more consideration than all of you, even the naysayers.

His lies would have eventualy gotten him just what Karma decided he deserved, but you got between him and karma and now YOU will get what YOU deserve for it. Your makeing bad karma for yourself, its YOU you should be treating with the golden rule. All is one, One is all.

I continue to make these points, not for your sake, but to better cement them in my own heart. I'm worth it to me. Aren't YOU worth it to YOU?

Is there some limit to the space availible here? Isn't there room for everyone? What harm, who would be harmed by letting him hang himself with his own lies? How much MORE ritchous would you have all been to let him do himself in, and then quietly step in later and say, "told you so"?

We are all our own worst enemies, you don't need to help the liers hurt themselves, because you'll only absorb the negative things they should have gotten.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Is this post suggesting that he maybe has another account?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

Look, I'm speaking not as a moderator here, but just as another member, OK?

[above wasn't directed at me, but it caught my attention]

Ah, one moderator to direct my questions directly to...

Can anything be done about those logs I mentioned in my previous post?

As for "hogwash" and other "nonsense" that OP mentioned, if I may, I have some "hogwash" of my own to contribute to this thread.

First a short excerpt from a "Alice Through the Looking Glass". It may help people find what's really going on.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes -- and ships -- and sealing-wax --
Of cabbages -- and kings --
And why the sea is boiling hot --
And whether pigs have wings."

(www.cs.indiana.edu...)

Now that I may have got someone's attention, I will provide my "credentials" (what an ugly word that one).

I would like to direct your attention to the following post of mine:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be advised, there are links and links of information going from that post, so one may first wish to read that whole thread very carefully, from top to bottom, before continuing down the path. If one doesn't do that, I will not take responsibility for any personal injuries anyone may suffer due to overload of perceiving Reality for the first time in their lives (and that stuff there is just the "outer shell").

So, everyone - tread carefully, and watch every step you make on the path. One slip, and you're done for.

Back to my question again - can those logs be checked, please?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The ET's and very few world officials are aware of the reality of what we call wormholes or portal gates that the military have been experimenting with for the last 60yrs or possibly longer.

This sentence in the first post raised my 'alarm metre'...from suggesting he had 'absolute knowledge' to the use of 'possibly' implies lack of absolute knowledge.
Just an interesting observation.

I would like for the OP to be real, but lack of forthcoming evidence does seem to suggest otherwise.

However, two days haven't gone by, so maybe we will be pleasantly surprised.
I hope so, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oh, and geophysics tells us the Earth isn't hollow, but that may just be part of the 'Lie', right

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You speak about wormholes and such, but not once did you explain how they make worm holes or how to stabilize a wormhole once it's opened.. Well, good thing I already know how it's done! You need negative matter to stabilize a wormhole, and from last I've heard, they haven't found or made any negative matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, lets be careful here. We must remember that this is a conspiracy forum. What if this was a deliberate attempt at disinformation? What if this 007 was really sent here to turn us against future whistle blowers? This could be definetly the plan! Here's what we should do from now on. The moderator should publish a list of things that so-called whistle blowers must do in order to continue with their threads. If these conditions are not met then these individuals should be immediately banned. We shouldn't have to wait forever with promises to deliver info that will not be forthcoming. Anyone has more suggestions along these lines? We definetly need to set up minimum standards for so-called whistle blowers!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

It is not ATS policy to discuss IPs in any form, though exceptions could be made by a higher authority.

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations concerning the matter.

But there is a point I would like to make. If anyone takes the time to read some of my posts from days gone by, it should be evident that I am as interested in the truth as anyone. That I am a proponent of the idea that we MAY be having unknown visitors.

I have no desire or need to laugh someone off the board. I wish that some whistle blower with a believability factor WOULD come along and spill the beans. I would be ready to go to great lengths to have some proof.

But I will not accept fantasy. That would be lying to myself, a low and unworthy trait in man or beast. I have only contempt for those who would use the gullibility of the world to stroke their own egos or to profit with lies, and I refuse to accept the pandering of fiction as virgin truths.

Some may see me as being too hard line in these matters, but for a half century I have seen whatever pieces of the puzzle really do exist buried by the blizzard of BS that is the stock in trade of the charlatans. From the days of Project Bluebook to "the Drones", reality has been overshadowed by lies and purposeful misdirection.

There's an old saying, "If you can't blind 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with BS". And the baffling is an ongoing dance practiced by far too many.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join