It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Seems to me 007 must have got 'stirred' and 'shaken!'

Dispite what HH says about 'karma', don't you think 007's karma is a little shaky now?
If you are going to blow a whistle on those that must be obeyed, then at least have a pea in your whistle, something tangible that can be laid out in the opening post.
Mike singh always delivers something in the opening post, then continues to deliver throughout the thread.

Don't try to emulate a magician by pulling the rabbit out of the hat 4 pages into it!

Frustrated rant over

H

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by SECRET_007
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

I find it HARD_2_BELIEVE that you really want to be banned.

Hi, still following this thread believe it or not, question are you implying the member Hard_2_believe (who was banned on 080329) is Secret_007? if thats the case no need to be cryptic about it, i'm sure most readers of this entertaining website are curious..thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OK hi i just joined the site but i have read alot of subjects on this site. I find it a bit odd that you say that you work for people that interact with ET's. And that you have been on mars or int he underground bases on earth well...That just kinda sounds odd i mean whut would a guy/woman that works in an underground base do on this site Basically revealing that there are Ancient Civilizations on mars and that there really are ET's? Couldnt you get in trouble for that? But then in a way i believe you ina sort only because people have been comming out more about this kind of subject. The question i would really like to know is what is going ot happen on 2012? i mean can we just have a different hand on the way we think or act? Can it be all war and no love? Is it that a planet or something will crash into ours or will it be a new era? Nobosy really knows, correct? I mean everything you say has a possibilty to be true but how do we know ur not just someone trying to make a good post, dont get me wrong i mean we live in america and alot of the times we are lied to by the goverment and scientist how do we know any of them are telling the truth am i right or am i wrong?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why is ANYONE still posting on this thread-its DEAD.The op is full of ****,come on now.Start another threasd for discussion about hoaxers.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
well i believe you 100%.

In fact i have been to hollow earth myself.

i would show you pictures but im hardly going to post them on the Internet now am I.

Next time your on mars base 1 i will buy you a drink.

Im the guy with the 3 heads

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You have my attention as well, now what?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Karma is not a badge of honor or some truth meter to read on everyone's lepel.

Its the things you have done, good or bad that either uplift you away from physical exsistance or weigh you down deeper into physicality. I don't keep track of your karma, only 2 beings in the whole universe do that, you and God.

You violent, nay-saying, derailers, are creating more bad karma for your selves, than the lie in the OP would have created for the OPer. The lies of others can only mislead you for a time, you will have to deal with the truths of your own heart regaurdless.

At its most simple you might think of karma as what it is you will feel good or bad about having done as your life flashes before your eyes when you believe your life is about to end. Would you like that to be a good or bad expeiriance?

Am I wrong? Can you "proove" it?

No one has shown me what physical proof one could bring to proove anything. You bring a photo, I say photoshop, you bring video, I say CGI, you show me a UFO with my eyes, I say hologram, you put me on a ufo, I say '___' trip, cut me with a knife, I say hologram-lsd-cgi-mind control (as I fade out from bloodloss). The matrix is real but it isn't machines keeping us here, its US.

Thoughts creat reality, reality doesn't create thoughts. Please review quantum physics.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
Remember the world has trained your mind to disbelieve in such theories and aliens...

This statement caught my eye, and after reading this statement, I've decided to call BS on this... technically theories (which can also turn out to be fiction) doesn't need evidence, if there is evidence present, then it becomes fact (or the truth).

So far, he hasn't provided ANY proof, whatsoever.

Another thing... if they are able to manipulate humans to disbelieve/fear/hate/etc. ... Can they not read minds? And if they could, why were you able to post in the first place? If they could read minds, they would've taken you out before you even could post anything.

Anyway... I am tired of these kind of threads... I'm going to the pokemon site to see if there is an agent who discovered the pokeuniverse and lived to tell about it.

OP, here's a piece of advice... when posting far-out stories... provide substantial evidence along with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Just a couple of observations in no particular order:

1. Because someone works in the "intel" realm doesn't mean they know one iota more than they need to for their particular job. Meaning someone who works in Morse-intercept knows nothing that doesn't directly relate to their immediate job
  2. This post, IMO, does follow the "typical" hoax formula. That is, make a grand entrance, make several posts about how much you know, claim you won't tell us everything for (essentially) our own good, then promise it will all come......later
  3. The poster is trying very hard to get some members to squelch other member's skeptasim. Basically. he's dangled the caret of ubber knowledge but, if we don't start getting in line (stop making negative comments) .........well then, he just won't say anything
  4. Don't get so frustrated with skeptics. Skeptics require actual proof where believers are willing to give in places they shouldn't (IMO) out of a desire to belive.
  5. IMO, I think someone who had dangerous, inside information that could get them in trouble would either dump it all in one fell swoop never to be heard from again, or conversely, say nothing. Why? It's called getting caught. The longer you stay "out here" the more likely you are to get caught, no?
  6. I don't think it can be denied the poster is really interested in the attention they are getting. He(?) has spent a lot of time writing about how we are reacting to him(?). If the information was the focus……the information would be the focus. See what I mean?
  7. I am skeptical, but listening

This is why the only thing I feel worth investigating so far (in my short time here on ATS), has been Isaacs Pacl/ Caret, Huge Primer and info dump and whoosh into the wind never to be heard of again. Same goes for the 2 or 3 people that actually photographed the Drones. They gave thier pics to LMH or whomever, and they never have been heard from again.

IMO, that is how a real disclosure would go down.

This here is following your above hoax protocal to the "T".

I'd add another one to that list of yours. Hoax threads usually are written in piss poor grammar, like a 8-10 year old with an "F" in English wrote it.

It's not even as interesting a read as the GhostRaven Hoax, or the Serpo hoax. But it is following the exact same formula that you listed above.

I have very low expectations for this thread, so I won't be dissapointed if it goes to crap, which I believe it will.

But I will definitely check back , just incase I am pleasently suprised.

Before I came to ATS I was a believer, way over the top. ATS has shown me how to be a believer but a skeptical one. Someone who requires something before I go putting faith and stock into anything. So far this guy has given me nothing, so I give him nothing.

Just makeing this post to back up your points Slightly above Par, as well as share these thoughts with other members of ATS who are even greener than me, and are actually defending this type of thread, and giving harsh words to long time ATS members.

Wait until you've been burned by stories umpteen amounts of times, then come back and make these same posts. But who knows , there are many a people I've met who have a blind faith and are willing to be burned over and over again. I think they look at it as a test of their faith or something.

But do stay here a bit, and keep watching these folks come and post threads with the exact formula slightly on Par posted: You'll learn to spot the people doing it just to blow smoke up our backsides for their own sick enjoyment.

There's entire communities devoted to see how long they can keep a shtick like this up on forums such as these, and ATS was a Huge target, when I first joined. Thankfully, people have wised up some, and have learned to spot these types of threads fast. We don't see them as often as we did when I first joined, I remember at least one decent attempt every other week.

Slightly Above Par, you should right a manual on spotting hoax threads man, that intial list is a good starting point, with some refining, it could be used , at least to give some sort of possibility if the thread is BS story, or possibly true.

On the flip side it could also be useful to spot the possibly credible threads. If the threads meets none of the "hoax" criteria, you can start to see which threads might, have some truth, or at least some serious thought put into them, and are worth trying to follow up on, or invest time investigating.

Again I'll point to The Isaac/Caret Drone thread. Because it fits how, imo a true disclosure format would take place, also fits nicely with your list; and guess what it's made it to Fox Television, History Channel, and there are paid P.I.s working the case as we speak.

As for this thread, well it's not off to a good start.

But I again, I'd love to be proven wrong and to be pleasently suprised. But I'm not holding my breath with this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
well i believe you 100%.

In fact i have been to hollow earth myself.

i would show you pictures but im hardly going to post them on the Internet now am I.

Next time your on mars base 1 i will buy you a drink.

Im the guy with the 3 heads

I'll be in that quadrant next Sat. tombangelta!
Just look for the gal at table #5 with the lights in her eye's (literally) at that place that's got that piano player who looks like a blue elephant!
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

Thank for your post.
I do know what karma is thank you, and I do not wear it on my lepel or lapel or sleeve for that matter.
I am certainly not a violent, nay-sayer or thread derailer nor have ever been. If you read my first post in this thread you will see that I was asking simple questions of the OP. His statement said that he had proof, I (along with others) would have liked the op to present that evidence, he did not, he then went on to say it was a lie.

If the op was in a position (as he indicated) to provide evidence then we would not jump to any conclusions here on ATS, we would further research the evidence. That is what we do here.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok...

Sorry I am late to the party, been busy.

So does this thread need the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag?

What say you all?

Springer...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LOL,ok Yoda,What say we all?YEA THIS NEEDS THE "HOAX" tag.Sorry to use all caps but I think it is needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes I agree it needs the hoax tag, regaurdless of what you here may have thought. It was most likely a fame seeker, as evidenced by his actions, week logic, and mis-speaking.

in reply to post by Havalon

I know my weak spelling makes a lot of people angry, and its often used illogicaly to counter a really tuff argument I make kind of like you just did. You bought some troubles for yourself there by asumming I meant you were the violent nay-sayer. Skeptics are a vital part of helping us see what is true and what isn't, yin-yang. There is a diffrence between polite questions and finger pointing and flameing, was my point, and not particuarly pointed at you.

But here you really got it right, you asked for "evidence" not "proof" wich doesn't exsist in a world under quantum physics. Every thing is probability, nothing is certin, nothing.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by HellHound63S]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Did you just call me "Yoda"?

Springer...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Gimme an "H", gimme an "O", gimme an "A"...

Speak'

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok... here's your "X".

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

Peace my friend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now can we wrap this puppy up in nice furry blanket and go home?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ever watched those old movies where the two spies sit next to each other and one says:

"The cows are heading east"

and the other replies

"But the ducks are heading west"

Then they exchange packages.

It's odd when you get one of those "feelings" but I think that's the scenario that is playing out here and that someone somewhere is trying to inform others in the know that either something is happening or about to happen.

Using such a methodology on this site, particularly with such avid, vocal and capable skeptics that are now busily high fiving themselves for their superior intellect, would offer considerable cover for an exchange of messages.

Certainly safer than email or any other means of communicating through TCP/IP, the recipient need only read, understand and if applicable, act.

Do I know anything? No, absolutely not, but I was oddly inspired to offer such a possibility.

Mes.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

LOL, well....you don't LOOK like yoda. But who knows what his monitor is showing him.

That was one of the funniest responses i have read in this entire thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join