It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How about he'll be back in a few days, or hours, with a story about how he got hacked or kidnapped by the evil Powers Behind Everything. But being the marvelously talented secret agent man that he is...he escaped the Bad Bad Alien Overlords, and has actually saved the day, though none of us will of course believe him. You did notice the font change in his last post? I'm guessing he got hacked AND kidnapped.

That, or Spring Breaks over...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I guess cometa has been removed completely. I wonder if they banned the OP, like he asked? i cannot find any of the posts by cometa.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
Bigfatfurry,

Please enlighten me with a link to info on the real purpose of electricity, radio frequencies and ET dimensional/time travel wormholes? I have never seen an article on such. If there is one on this website I would love to see what info's out there. Perhaps there have been other releases that I am not aware of.

Mate, we've heard all this before but far more eloquent.. and you know what? No-ones ever provided a shred of proof yet they all claim to be as original as you. Your not different at all - not to any of the others that have claimed what you claim.

What you could have done is give us a brief synopsis and further info as our questions came in but instead, your playing the matinée game.

It's a bit like a Phantom comic... tune in next week....

IMHO, you are writing in installments to give yourself time to make up the next pot of chop suey. I guess that's why you want to check the web for whatever else is out there. So you can plagiarize but change a few things about to make it look unique. Like you did with your opening 'story'.

If you had the "TRUTH" as you claim it, then you wouldn't need to look around as it just wouldn't matter now would it!

Mate - You appear as just another pretender - nothing more - and majority of the forum has called you as such. I'd feel really embarrassed if I were you. You only serve to harm the rest of the UFOlogical community and the good name of ATS. Perhaps that's your agenda? If so, go ahead and post the rest of your pap cos that's all you will achieve.

If only I could say what I really feel but no doubt I would loose my points and buddy - you simply aint worth it!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Appears to be a swift grant of 'ask and ye shall receive', hold the ceremony.

It make me wonder if that user had some connection to the OP of this thread. Seemed a bit overboard as reactions go, even around here.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted by 007 " before electricty was even invented"

I thought I would point out a small little tid bit here.. If this guy is who he is saying. Why would he be talking about the invention of electricty?
Most of us already know electricty was NEVER invented!!! Never!
It was merely tapped into. Electricty has been there all along. We as humans didnt invent it.. We only learned how to tap it.

I read this thread for my enjoyment. And wont make any kind of remark other than pointing out that this guy, if he is who he says he is.. Why does he write the way he does? It seems a little ignorant, and I hear this stuff in any cheap sci-fi comic book.. Hmmm..

Edit- Just so you all know.. Im no Naysayer.. Damn.. I lay in my bed sleepless at night every night.. I wonder.. Why are we really here..What is this all REALLY about!! I lose much sleep over this!!!
So dont think Im some nay sayer.. IM looking for deeper answers, like most of us here.. But there comes a point where when you have been looking for so long, and someone comes along and offers you the answer.
IT BETTER BE DAMN GOOD! I know enough to know when someone is spining a yarn! A man that works on Mars will not speak like this.. Honestly. He will be saying things beyond my reason, and then I can look to a post and say yes theres something to this.. Yet this post reads like a cheap comic book.. Sorry.. but Im no Naysayer..

[edit on 29-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Look how many threads there are trashing one little lier.

What did you all hope to accoplish by dumping on him, false story or not?

If anyone has been burned here its those of us who were trying to read his story.

Do you feel like you saved some poor fool who can't decide reality from fiction on thier own?

Do you feel better about yourself by tearing others down?

Do you feel a rush of positive Karma, for helping to join a crowd of people franticly pointing fingers screaming "Show me the proof" and "Look everyone, he's a PHONEY, a big fat phoney!"

What does his grammer have to do with his story? Lots of carrer poeple I know don't write very well, but are intelligent in other ways.

I'm very sad at how ugly you feel to me right now. You have all hurt yourselves on the wheel of Karma, EVEN if you did push away "yet another lier". Only NOW, you'll never now if he was or not.

Maybe you nay-sayers should be looking inside yourselves instead of out here, waiting for someone else to hand you the magical truth. Its NOT out there, the truth is no where to be found outside yourself. If you want real truth, I dare you to look inside, only that's going to be really hard for all of you with nothing better to do than look for someone to call a phoney, its gonna be really ugly in there, but how else will you know where to clean house at?

Again, I say to all of you, let he who has never lied, never embelished, never looked for attention, let him throw the first accusation.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hmm, what gives? I was reading past all the posts. More than 70% of you wanted proof? He said he was going to release some info didn't he?

Anyways... what happened to him?

Well heres a link on YouTube about the kind of stuff he was talking about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

it revolves around electricty and why it was invented for what purpose you can't even imagine.

Can you explain more about electricity being 'invented'.

Yes. Electricity was discovered; not invented. It is a natural phenomenon. But maybe "007" isn't that good at English yet!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My guess is that he's not coming back and if he does he’ll provide no proof at all.

I conducted a similar study of my own in my introduction thread, where I followed a similar sequence... there's always enough info and a barrage of claims made.

Bottom line is that the truth will almost never be released by anyone because of the danger they would be in given that they themselves know the truth. Sharing of already available knowledge is no new information. I think most of the times we are all seeking new information that we already haven’t digested and ripped apart into shred like a cat when it smells catnip. 

And from my previous online behaviour studies I can conclude that it was an attention grabber and the person no longer had the time to carry through with their original intentions because it required too much attention on time from his or her part.

I think this is stuff you all know, but don’t seem to be stringent on due to catnip effect of Trolls and power-trippers.  Again, this is just my opinion. Sorry if offended anyone.

It may have seemed like a good idea for this individual to have come here and provide such information at the time but he himself does not have the facts.

As to disinformation agents, well, it is the internet and was developed by DARPA. Get the HINT.

Enjoy and safe surfing.

If you're not meant to know it you WON’T. No matter how hard you try. Humans are manipulated too easily by their emotions.

Trolls and power-trippers are everywhere…. The best strategy is to demand fool proof evidence the first time around. 

I would never give you evidence if I don’t trust you. I do find that those that do have the information almost never provide such things via the internet, they give it to a certain someone and use is collateral in case they are caught. And eventually it’s surfaced in several ways and by the time it’s completely distorted it becomes available on the internet.

If you want to take a look at my introduction post just check it via my profile to see the types of responses, it’s always the same across the board.

The one thing I find is when being involved in forums, well at least these types of forums is that, the human variable is easily manipulated even if the person is telling the truth.

So the bottom line is, if you wander in with curiosity… just simply have the first person state the rules of engagement which in summary should just state that no one will waste their time if you don’t provide proof in the following manner. And then set the guidelines for how they may post, for instance all information in one or two posts with other such info that would suffice.

What killed the Cat… curiosity? But the cat has nine lives. Set rules of engagement if you want the truth and this way no one wastes time.

If you really want the truth then we all have to refrain from the catnip and really start taking action against this type of behaviour.

This is the idea that I have to contribute to ATS. I hope other will take it and make it better.

What I am suggesting is not only should it be part of ATS rules but an immediate habit for ATS veterans to reply to threads with the necessary ground work for the new person to provide info with.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What a giant joke. For god's sake this is happening far too damn often.

I particularly loved the OP's post where he mentioned his posts here as 'scripts' and rounded out that post by saying 'coming soon to theatres near you', which I didn;t notice anyone else noticing as a more than slightly odd way of talking?

However considering everything he'd said up to that point was utter rubbish anyway I guess it;s easy to gloos over the more ridiculous phrases they used.

I think many people have covered all the obvious hallmarks of why this was a windup, but i'd like to throw in another one. He explicitly stated that he was 'bugged' and otherwise suvreiled, and yet somehow thought he could get all his uber secret info out to the world... in a few days time.

It is amusingly preposterous to say 'I have all this incredible knowledge as I've been living in ultra secret location Y working with ultra secret military projects X and have indeed been to planet Z, and I know that this info will blow you all away. However I'm not actually going to tell you anything right now, but later. As i've told you, we're all under surveilence, including me, and yet I've still all the time in the world to blow the lid off of a bunch of conspiracies before they stop me. Oh, by the way, you know that electricity thing? It was invented long ago for purposes beyond your understanding. Whats that you say? It's part of nature? Well why don;t I just ignore you and ask if any one else has spoken about this stuff before, just so I don;t watse my time giving you more proof than you already have. Oh wait, I've been got, so sorry, this was all a lie, look I'll even put it in italics so that it looks all 'official' and 'done by someone else'-like.'

We need to bring back entry requirements for joining this site, so that you have to justify why you whould be on here with more than just 'I'ma gonna tell you the truths about like, everything, cos I liked worked with the aliens, and I have a martian wife and, you know, stuff'...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
THE WHOLE POINT PEOPLE WHO KNOW HAVE NEVER TOLD US THE TRUTH SO I DONT THINK HE WILL EITHER
I know some but not all myself AND I AM not stupid enough to tell you here - I FIND NO ONE DOES as i have been screwed by people you would not believe i cant do it anymore

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think some apologies are in order

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh, this is ridiculous. You actually believe this guy?

If he, indeed, worked on secret underground bases and came on here to talk about the experience, he would long be dead.

I hope nobody is that gullible.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Glad Im not the only one whos getting tired of these fake posts using parts of every other thread in here to make a story up. Well thanks for putting your life in danger to tell us theories we already heard about in these forums. Cant wait to see the evidence you have.... oh ya wait you cant sneak anything out or dont have any proof of were you work who you know and what you do.. Damn!

to be continued....... (when i get some responses and think of some other stuff to write hmm think Ill go read some more threads to get some ideas) /sarcasm

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, I for one, could have used a good story and I guess we will never get to hear it. We will have to wait and see if the OP ever returns. I was really interested in hearing about Mars and how he got there.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The way he bailed was quite strange indeed. But addressing his English...I live in Europe and the grammer he was using appeared to be a little broken like I have experienced with other Europeans online when they post in blogs,etc. But, even with the grammer discrepancies they are very intelligent and you can discern that even with broken grammer. So I would'nt necessarily say he was some bored kid trying to get some attention. The abrupt way he ended seems as though it was not him who ended things but someone else.

If he were going to just drop us all at once would he really even take the time to post a final message or would he just disappear like many others have done? Too weird for me.

Anyone going to contact Dr. Greer to see if he has anything from this guy?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
JUST imagine if he did know AND TOLD US HERE IT WOULD BE PULLED DOWN SO FAST BY THE PEOPLE WATCHING THERE IS EVEN A PROTOCOL WITH A NAME (anyone here know the name of that protocol for crashing when web if complete evidence of aliens alone was revealed) FOR THIS IF THE PERSON POSTED the real truth 100% with out 1 mistake DONT ANYONE HOLD THERE BREATH UNTIL THE END GAME COMMENCES!!
To get any real truth about this we all know a great proportion of it at the moment MORE THAN ENOUGH to get on with!!!!!

BUT WE STILL DONT DO ANYTHING

AND DONT EXPECT ANY DOCUMENTED verified and checkable either

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the best part of this thread was fat tex's link to the rainbow machine. cool stuff.

and can't you just give us the topic of the removed thread you referred to? that sounded interesting.

anyway, for future 'insider' or 'whistle blower' posts, i think was can safely make a few assumptions. assumption NUMBER ONE being that the insider wants to be neither fired, jailed nor buried . . .

a for-real live insider wanting to out his employer as being in league with ET or nazi's or or ET nazi's or whatever would probably have the information he/she wanted to post ORGANIZED before announcing it. he/she would post the info in the initial message rather than saying 'hey, i'm gonna post something really big but only AFTER i wait a few days just to make it interesting and see if these ET nazi's can find me first' or some such thing.

they would probably avoid logging on to the site multiple times, especially just to explain WHY they're doing what they're doing or to scold people for being skeptical. obvious reason being to avoid detection by their romulan overlord. in other words, the signal to noise ratio in their posts would be necessarily high.

they will use correct terminology. they'll sound like a subject matter expert in something, be it science/tech, engineering, or military/security. which will be important because i don't think they would give any overt information as to their actual employment status or job title. it would get exponentially easier to find the source of the leak if herr ET knows what division of the labor pool to search.

and odds are good that their story likely WON'T involve a hollow-earth. just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I liked this part when the OP said the following in his second post:

Much of what I will release in my upcoming posts will be things you have not considered nor does anyone want you to know it revolves around electricty and why it was invented for what purpose you can't even imagine. We think of electricty as being a necessity for power, electricity it's used with and for everything but do you know why it was invented and what it's true purpose is? Did you know that the world does not need electricity and that free energy was already available before electricty was even invented, they don't want you to have it, not that electricity was invented for financial gain but its much more complex than that electricty has a direct affect on the Human Brain, through our own satellites we are in a control program and in a way human experiment in many ways more than I could even disclose nor do I know all of what is going on but believe me I know enough.

I just wanted to see where he was going to go with it. Anyone here want take over from where he left off and continue the story?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I'll be glad to finish the story. However, since I lack the time to go to the short fiction forum right now, it may take me a few days to get around to posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join