It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Admin message:

The post(s) you are about to read is the fruit of a person who needs attention desperately and has the low mental bandwidth necessary to attempt to hoax the ATS Community. Read it as an example of what a classic HOAX looks like or for pure entertainment.

I am here for 1 purpose to share what I know. I work for many people who report and take orders directly from ET's, I will tell you everything you ever thought and knew or were taught in schools falls apart when you learn some of the truths behind what ET's and our hidden rulers are all about. I have learned that the earth is indeed hollow along with bases we have on mars and 2 other ancient civilizations that already live on Mars in two seperate areas. I will say I have first hand experience with these bases.

HOW you might ask, I have been there. I am sharing this information for those of you who are willing to accept that the world rulers are not who you think they are and yes THEY do control the world already whether it is a ONE world power or not THEY do already have control and decide everything that takes place in the world including all WARS. They decide when a war happens, it's not just by chance much of what I'm about 2 say will be hard 2 swallow for most. I feel it my obligation to warn and put some info on this site. I am indeed putting myself in danger in this post but will tell you what I feel you should know because of the great changes that are about to take place on planet earth.

The ET's and very few world officials are aware of the reality of what we call wormholes or portal gates that the military have been experimenting with for the last 60yrs or possibly longer. ET's have perfected time portals and wormholes where one can find himself back in time or in another dimension in seconds. I can best describe or compare it for your understanding to this physical 3rd dimension in other words our world pysically can change before our eyes. We see everything in this world because we are tuned into it's present station or the physical 3rd dimensional reality. It is like a frequency that we are tuned in with mentally so we view objects of matter in this dimension that are all linked with our perception of time and it makes it our reality.

ET's have the intelligence to tune into other realities and dimensions by changing the existance of time which open up worm holes or ports in certain areas on earth into space in other words dimensions or time zones by thought and with use of higher technology that I do not fully understand but I will say that they have areas they use and there are certain room like structures that are turned into gateways or portals where more than 1 person can teleport from this dimension into another allowing them to go through physical objects in our world and universe of reality bringing them into another time zone or dimension and in many cases other worlds near and far. This will be hard to grasp for many but there are other things I have learned living underground almost consistantly for the last 8yrs I won't say where or why but I will say I have lived in an undergound base near hollow earth side and work for those who work with ET's directly linked to some of the world military I will not share what country or what military but will tell you what I feel you should know.

What I am telling you is truth but you must open your mind to hear what I have to say and do your own research into what I will tell you. I wouldnt believe it if I heard it a first time unless I saw it and experienced it which I have but I must at least present you with what I know in hope that a few would hear me out and this might help someone in a way with knowledge and understanding when things on this earth which are about to happen take place . Remember the world has trained your mind to disbelieve in such theories and aliens are found of course in nothing else but cartoons and entertainment especially for children so that when you hear a story of this nature your mind is trained to naturally dismiss it. We are taught we know all there is to know about our solar system and space and are still in search of...(SETI) That is far from the TRUTH... 2 be continued...

[edit on 3-29-2008 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't tell me...
most of us will die in 2012.

You know so much? Tell me what the orange lights are.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We have all been this far down the rabbit hole. YOu are going to have to take us a little further, i think.

Using "2" instead of "to" only saves 1 keystroke, is against forum rules, and doesn't lend a lot of credibility.

You have my attention...now what will you do with it?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

HOW you might ask, I have been there.

I have learned living underground almost consistantly for the last 8yrs I won't say where or why but I will say I have lived in an undergound base near hollow earth side and work for those who work with ET's directly linked to some of the world military I will not share what country or what military but will tell you what I feel you should know.

oh no... another one that wont tell us everything.....

there is no reason i can see to withhold this information....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
*Puts down the teacup*

I lost you at the black holes there, chum.

What're Black Holes?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
not again...
everybloody weekend someone seem to have all the answers and knowledge..

if only there was a way to give negative stars... where each negative star would move a thread down the page, until it disappears into obscurity. [til' another similar thread pops up..]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OK, I'll say what everyone is thinking about saying. Do you have something, anything, in the way of proof to offer?

You see, we're a pretty jaded bunch, having seen our fair share of hoaxes and delusions, so naturally we're just a tad shy about embracing every new message as gospel. I'm sure that as a suave agent (007?) you can understand our reluctance.

So now, before much time and effort is invested, do you have something that shows you are, or were, somehow in a position to witness these things?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

The orange lights-on your avatar? I want to know-what are they?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And the threads always happen after school hours.

Most of what he discusses is a rehash of information that the Pegasus team attempts to discuss on this site daily.

If you want to get into Alice in Wonderland metaphors, you are going to have to get MUCH more unique in the content used with said metaphors. We all know the significance. But without substance, without anything that isn't already known and discussed, it is not going to pass ATS muster.

However, if "Secret007" has anything new to disclose, i am all ears. My opinion isn't completely formed as of yet.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You state you work for people who take direct orders from the ETs. Now, what line of work would you be in, that would be in such great demand, that either ETs or existing military could not fill?

By the nature and tone of your original bulletin, I do not believe you to be military. Also, the revelations you present are nothing beyond the average mind of a sci-fi writer (not saying you are, but everything you state has been said many times before).

I'll bite for a while to see where this goes... but alas, I don't think there is much in your post to substantiate your claims. Many start with the beginnings of a great revelation, but as soon as questions and skepticism arrive, the story falls apart.

So what amazingly important line of work are you in to be living 8 years within the earth?

M.M.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I thought the earth would collapse into itself if it was hollow...?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This forum is quickly becoming a place for peoples Alien related short stories. Not to discredit you off the bat, but please take us further if it's true.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
@OP

So far you have not given us anything worth while. We have all already heard about those things you mentioned, else none of us would be here on ATS to begin with. It is that common belief that connects us here and what we need now is knowledge so that belief is not based on superstition but actual facts.

Therefore, please provide us with factual information which at least rings of truth, that is if you cannot substantiate it with evidence, otherwise please don't waste your and our time.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by amigo]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Of my own choice I will not disclose which country I am from or which military I represent for my own security reasons. The above post is a mere begining of what info I plan to provide and perhaps many have already heard most of what I have stated in this little post, don't worry it is a small introduction to the rest of what I was going to unleash and needed to give you a brief history of what wormholes are and what is taking place that changes our very earths past present and future so you can understand the upcoming. When things are altered in time one could never know they were even changed since everyone lives in the present, there are certain things in history that are litterally being altered but unless documented or witnessed mankind would never even know.

Much of what I will release in my upcoming posts will be things you have not considered nor does anyone want you to know it revolves around electricty and why it was invented for what purpose you can't even imagine. We think of electricty as being a necessity for power, electricity it's used with and for everything but do you know why it was invented and what it's true purpose is? Did you know that the world does not need electricity and that free energy was already available before electricty was even invented, they don't want you to have it, not that electricity was invented for financial gain but its much more complex than that electricty has a direct affect on the Human Brain, through our own satellites we are in a control program and in a way human experiment in many ways more than I could even disclose nor do I know all of what is going on but believe me I know enough.

I am not proud of what kinds of projects I have lived my life working on and I plan on disclosing all I know before I take a permanent leave of absence. ETs have been manipulating our brain waves and patterns of human energy even since Ancient Egypt. Were you aware that the pyramid is full of electrical current generated through its exact positioning and geometrical alignment? probably not, power free energy, electricity current and other forms of electrical waves or waves of power have been around for thousands of years and have been used against population for control and by who you may ask? Not aliens alone but for many others that I will talk about in the upcoming. There are many types of controllers not from distant planets alone, have you considered there are greater much more superior powers and beings that live right here on earth and have lived on the inner part of earth ruling over those on the surface? A thought for now!

Now if I had more time I would write more but it may be a few days before I get around to the rest, I will tell you that confidentially I have passed this info on to many people who are making documents on the very info I will be giving you including Dr. Stephen Greer some of this info should blow your mind. I hope some of you appreciate what I am doing and put the info to good use.

Thank you,

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If I may chime in again, this is what I'd personally like to see (others might agree with me as well):

We had too many people show up here and start a chain series of posts that lasted months and months to no end without any real substance. It all looked like an advertising agency pushing some product and only giving us a sampler at the time without telling us what the product is or does.

We do not need to be spoon fed, we are all mature and intelligent people who can make up our own mind based on presented information.

To help yourself and help us, and to save yourself the trouble of posting here every day or every few days, please take a week or two - as long as you need to compile ALL the information you have then post it in one big single package.
If you need to write text documents please do so, include images, whatever your method of delivery is. Use any file sharing service on the Web to upload your documents (rapidshare.com, midh.net, zshare.net etc) in a ZIP or RAR package and post the link to it. Use multiple places if you want to make it easier for everyone to get them and prevent possible removal (if you are afraid your superiors might do that).

You know that we prefer to have evidence and facts and not speculations and hear-say therefore have that in mind when compiling the information...

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

it revolves around electricty and why it was invented for what purpose you can't even imagine.

Can you explain more about electricity being 'invented'.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I agree with Amigo.

I've only recently returned to ATS after a number of months away - and much of the same holds true now as it did months and years ago.

People, such as myself, are here because they are seeking answers. I'm not looking for another fluff story. If you have somethign to show or reveal, then just reveal it. And when you make a claim, back it up with any and all proof you have.

Empty words and pipe dreams are all over this site. If you have something to announce and reveal, then don't tease us with the possibility of information - just give us the information and everyone will take it, chop it apart, disect every aspect of it, discuss it and come to conclusions.

M.M.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

You know that we prefer to have evidence and facts and not speculations and hear-say therefore have that in mind when compiling the information...

Thanks.

Thank you for that post. I, too, would rather have something concrete. Second-hand experiences and personal anecdotes have become tiresome. I'd love to see some images, documents, or something substantial. I think we're all entitled to it, and mature enough to handle it without our heads exploding.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, so, do you have any evidence what so ever of any association with top secret underground bases and your role within them?

Any media, documents... anything to support your claims? because we see a lot of posts pretty much identical to this every week and well its getting a kind of old trick to play now... give us something to go by so its not just a big waste of time as anyone can come here and make a story like this up as you can understand.

You can make the necessary 'black outs' using paint or Photoshop if your posting something which you might be tracked by... you know... so its safe for you to contribute what you have.

Looking forward to seeing what you have, if anything, please don't disappoint us with more stories... give us something to chew on!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Oh no, don't tell me...
the reptilians are going to rise up out of the earth and enslave human kind if we don't drink your kool-aid?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join