It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I still am interesting the the 'invented electricity' statement. The term harnessed or practical use wasn't used.

Electricity (from New Latin ēlectricus, "amber-like") is a general term that encompasses a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many easily recognisable phenomena such as lightning and static electricity, but in addition, less familiar concepts such as the electromagnetic field and electromagnetic induction.

Seems like a slip to me. This person seems to allude to knowledge of advanced science topics which makes that statement odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
@007

There are those of us on this forum who have seen unexplained objects, physical impossibilities etc. but have no proof of this to offer. We only have what we have personally viewed. That is why some of us are here. We are looking for that smoking gun story to verify to ourselves that what we viewed was real to erase any doubt we have.

I will know if what you are saying is real or BS. So just unload your info and let others scrutinize, verify. Remember this, your not the only who has this information, many of us do. Proof is what we don't have. You are offering this, tell me what I already know and I will back up your story. If your playing games it won't take long for others to find the ignore button, including me.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
007, i am providing you the links to the ATS info you requested. But it will end up raising the bar on what you are going to say, as now you will likely need to exceed what is posted there as well.

Discussion on time travel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

supporting information, completely equipped with the Alice in Wonderland metaphor (commonly used in the "black budget" community on secret projects that are deemed to be "in the rabbit hole"):

aliceinfo.cern.ch...

lhc.web.cern.ch...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Stargates, teleportation, wormholes:

ATS Discussion On Stargates

supporting information:

Pegasus' Stargate page

Anti-grav research:

ATS Discussion

Many of the links in that thread are not archved with Pegasus yet, so go to this link to see what IS archived there:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Regarding the Mars/Moon bases, etc, i will just post to two exhaustive threads. They are very heavily linked to thelivingmoon website. If you want to see further information, go to thelivingmoon.com (or click the link in my signature):

Forests on Mars???

John Lears Moon Pictures On ATS

here is a link to the Pegasus page that will link you to the government pages and sites that cover the above information:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now, I have provided a fairly good amount of information, per your request. Your turn!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
why doesn't the lynch mob (oh sorry, i meants ATS posters) let SECRET_007 post his 1 post summary of everything he has to tell us before bringing so much BS to the forum? Then and only then can you decided if it's worth sticking around for or just ignore the thread. Simple.

SECRET, post your summary.

[edit on 3/29/2008 by porky1981]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yawn. I wish I could reclaim the time it took to read this drivel - and to post this.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
SlightlyAbovePar - good estimate on the age window !

For any future "whistleblower" who would claim to have inside knowledge and who would want to be taken halfways seriously, IMHO this would be the way to do it.
- Prepare all your stuff offline
- Register
- Contact an admin, give credentials (implies you trust admin and site - if not don't come here), ask for extra upload space for documents, pictures etc.
- After confirmation by admin, upload your data and get the hell out of here.
- Any future contacts should be made by middle-man admin who could then also vouch for your honesty based on the given credentials.

But of course this is wishful thinking. My guess is, there are alot of people on here with experience in the "intel community" not necessarily because it's part of their job to be here but because of personal interest in some topics. These people will quickly recognize if an approach is done with some trade craft background or not.

As for the OP, still waiting on that juicy stuff

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The fact that you cannot use proper grammar and spelling lends credence to the fact that you are not telling the truth. Someone in as high a position, or as high of knowledge about things as you would definately know how to do this. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't tell/share their secrets to illiterate people.

That the fact that you offer no proof beyond your original post in your words only.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

i can only give you the advise not to listen to the nasty children on ATS, but to keep up your mission of providing us with information.

best regards and i have to say i am very interested in your story.

while you are here, please keep on providing us with information. i cant wait 2 more days.

[edit on 29/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh and one last thing, you seem like you speak a good deal of English so I think you are from America like most members and the usage of your speech confirms that. Yes I posted earlier and I was so mad at this and I still am because I and every other john thinks you are lying. If what you say is true and you are underground and no one can know about this then they have already traced your IP address to your location and liquidated you and I am surprised if you reply or post part 2 to your science fiction novel. Thanks for the story though, really fascinating.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's a shame when someone uses "Phone Text" in their posts. I can't believe that anyone who want's to be taken seriously would subtitute "to" with a "2". How can I take this seriously? Anyway, I will wait anxiously for part 2 or is it "part To" of this thread... lol

Who asked you to take anyone seriously?? You people have the biggest egos I have ever seen. Do you honestly think that the OP gives two squirts of P!$$ about your ability to fit this huge earthshattering info
into your tiny brains??
I have never been witness to so much disrespect in my life.
I have read everyone of the posts and still cannot find anywhere where anyone has asked anyone else to "Believe" him or her.
I think I need to say what the better of us are all thinking.
"GET A LIFE". Stop babysitting this thread.Go out and enjoy the fresh air,Go to a park,walk your dog, who knows you might even meet a girl.
I'm not sure but I'd be willing to bet that the OP wasn't put here on this earth to try and make sure all of your doubts are soothed away to your satisfaction. Please GO away!!! It is painfully obvious that you people are
chomping at the bit to get this guy to submit another post so you call all
tear him to peices some more. You are all like rabid dogs and you're thirsty for blood.GO AWAY!!! STOP READING!!! YOu can't do it can you???
Your sole purpose is to discredit at all cost. Not because you are Government Dis-info agents, No, much worse than that.

1. Sniff,sniff You have all been burned before.(wipes a tear from his eyes)
2. The truth will never fit into your tiny brains.

Now lets all play nice or take your toys and go home.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Post removed for offensive content.

Please read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

the fact, that most of the rant comes from users only with very low points and recently registered accounts indicates to me, that they are possibly just disinfo-agents.

but i guess all reasons to discredit the OP have already been put in place, so please stop.

[edit on 29/3/08 by cometa]

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Snip

Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate/Off-Topic Material

[edit on 3/29/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
oh come ON man ._.;

Seriously? Seriously, man, what a cosmic let down. Either get the Juevos to put down your point, lay it all out on the table, or you pack up and go hide under a rock! C'mon, I'm sick of this. Say what you need to say, get it over with

(sorry about that)

Better luck next time!

link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

....like thats a revelation. Its about time people like you said something true.

link   
Maybe his friends called for a game of Halo or something..ho ho..
I think previous posts had him pegged..

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is he here yet?

How much longer do we have to wait??

PS-- nevermind. Didn't see that new 007 post when I made the above comment.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pal..
YEah the classic I have made big mistake please delete this...blah blah .
Oh well maybe oneday the real thing will appear.

BP

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join