It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I do not understand why has everyone already passed the judgment and Springer (hastily) put a HOAX on the thread title when we haven't heard back from the OP yet. He said he needed two (2) days to gather the information and that he would post everything he's got.

If you recall it was me who asked him to compile all the information into one package rather than spoon feeding us bit by bit, and the OP complied he would do that.

So even if it took him three (3) days to post the information, shouldn't we at least wait what he has to post/say, or wait for a no-show period, before deciding that this is all a hoax.

Have we really lowered our standards here on ATS that we decide without any kind of evidence but instead rely on poster's writing style to deduce it's a hoax?

[edit on 30-3-2008 by amigo]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Sadly we will never know what the op's intention was.

And in my opinion he should have atleast been granted the two day's to get the information together regardless of the validity of his claims.

What a load of crud.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 30-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hmmm....
How could something like this have gotten 222 replies??

Hoaxed stuff seems to be more popular than the real thing as it seems.
No wonder there are so many hoaxers out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Is this a proven Hoax or just wrote off because nobody believed him in the first place and then something happened to him that now we'll never know. There's never been proof of anything real on this site but hoaxes are by the thousands. Makes me wonder if there will ever be anything substantial on this web site.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Read the thread, guys. He was a previously banned member.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you bigfatfurrytexan.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
Isnt it obvious that secret007 and Venus Arcanum are same person? Dont even need to look at the IP. Just look at how they spell.

Originally posted by Verus Arcanum

I know some 1 who might be paying attention 2 this:

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Verus Arcanum]

Originally posted by SECRET_007

I am here for 1 purpose to share what I know. I 2 be continued...

I will take that as a joke. I mean, if not...did you even read the post?

Peace, Love and eternal grooviness

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For whatever reason, there are at least 2 people who are linking me with the OP. If it was not completely obvious to you, permit me to clarify what I was doing when I used text-type.
The OP was using 1's and 2's (which I, by the way, never do). I merely pointed out that "WHO KNOWS?" perhaps it was a code; such as I had provided in Binary. The point? Perhaps (completely unlikely which I had expressed repeatedly) the OP was giving some type of code.
This is after all a forum where, if any of the content here were true, one would find bizarre and paranoid types trying to pass information in peculiar ways.
Now, that being said; what degree of intellectual deficit is required to convolute the OP with me? Was it an utter lack of wits or merely laziness (or possibly much worse!) that caused you to completely misconstrue my intent?
I see absolutely no reason whatsoever why I should come to a forum and get flamed and falsely accused when I have done absolutely nothing apart from request people get off their self-absorbed egos and allow a person to fully explain what they have to say before they butcher him.
I for one (and I have noted several others) wished to at least see what he had to say. Does that mean I in any way 'believed' him? Take the time to actually READ the posts, and you'll see I did not believe him; HOWEVER, he should have been afforded the same respect that any one of us deserves...in the very least, until he has completed his promised post.

Someone mentioned that he was already determined to be some old poster who was previously banned; this I did not know until today. I suppose a moderator would have determined that and not a forum member. If that is the case, I must have missed that. That would obviously be reason enough though for the mod to dump his reincarnation.

As for my cryptic message; have you no sense of humor? Someone even interpreted it for you (twice actually). See my tongue in cheek response to that.

When I run into people like those who are immediately trying to accuse me and align me with the OP with absolutely NO ground, it only reinforces my position of imploring others to give respect to people. Obviously the forum does not contain solely this ilk; however, this is the type of reception that would make one disinterested in contributing anything of substance here.
The OP came here and made some outrageous claims and you pounced on him, I came here and made NO claims at all. I made some highly unlikely yet possible reasons as to the OPs claims. Why? Because we should all learn to think outside the box. After all, almost everything here is more or less 'outside the box' of accepted thought. So, I made no claims and yet I too received a poor reception (from a couple) who wish to influence the weaker minds to follow their poor example. This is the very thing that people here should not tolerate.

I am certain that if the moderator deemed it pertinent, he/she could easily traceroute my ip and assure the ultra-paranoid, or possibly disinfo agents or at the very least incapable readers, that I and the OP are not the same individual.

Peace, love and eternal grooviness

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Maybe it was a coded message. Look here youtube wherestheheros (username) pregnant lessons look on you tube and listen. This is a real tape that has to do with the NSA wiretapps, the heros of the rendtion flights and the living angels of the CIA know. You all should know how lucky you are that some cowboy is I hope to god the butt kicker that keeps you all safe. If you listen to the end yopul hear the girl freak over mallorca.. rendition base.... the pregnant girl from the al quada message the days are pregnent.. also look on photobucket username zeusadam the 007 comes from this man not the alien talker here... look on the oregonian forums national politicks... been trying to tell of a scam set up before 911 by steve ahlberg former commander special warfare fopr the navy.. this is the wrong thread though. patriot 007 has been posting like hell on the oregonian forum though.... I need help puting this true story together though.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Verus Arcanum

I would not worry about it in the slightest i have noticed an increased number of cranks my self.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I urned in people to do with 911 while in germany. the mans name is andy schneider of hesson germany. I was one of the worlds top horsemen. This is a long and complicayed story but the truth is on my side. I welcome help getting it put in order. Im not a writer. I came hom.me to see our homeland security thinking it was a big joke... president bush calls what i went through intel gathering methods and the way to finance them.. They took my way of training horses and put clinton anderson on tv selling it. then they told horrible things about me while they scammed america. again this is a true story. turned all in to senator smith office and was in palma de mallorca within a week. palma is the launchpad of rendition. i came home rom germany sick listen to youtube. unexplained dermititus , mrsa staph.. again listen to the tape.. and yes my story has nazis.. the only comments on aliens seemed top be how scared we are of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
why doesn't the lynch mob (oh sorry, i meants ATS posters) let SECRET_007 post his 1 post summary of everything he has to tell us before bringing so much BS to the forum? Then and only then can you decided if it's worth sticking around for or just ignore the thread. Simple.

SECRET, post your summary.

[edit on 3/29/2008 by porky1981]

Turns out, as a member of the "lynch mob" I was right.

Interesting, point out obvious flaws and I am immediatly decried as a "debunker" on the 9-11 forum and a member of a "lynching" party here.

Common thread of a larger problem here at ATS? I think so. Too many of our members are way too fragile concerning their pet ideas. Don't get frustrated with me (and those like me) because I want answers to tough questions: get better at presenting your case.

I won’t lie and tell you I don't get a real sense of satisfaction reading page after page after page of people calling me, and others, "debunkers" for pointing out obvious, glaring flaws.

It’s not rocket science. It’s intellectual honesty which means admitting BS, even when you want “it” to be true.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I agree, the amount of Crank 'copiers' have increased.
Just the other day, I saw a Tim Allen look-a-like in the mall
with a female who... I swear, looked like Mrs Crank, Jamie
Lee Curtis!
Makes you think nuh?
Did you know she did the narration on the beginning of
Escape From New York.- FACT (mostly).

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Haha, yea blame it on us posters that call it like we see it.

You all can live in your dreamworld where you believe everything and anything. But me personally, I can't live that way.

This is obviously a cry for attention and a Hoax.

That is why ATS is great, there is a HEALTHY skepticism here, and it's been around for so long many people including the Mods know BS when they see BS.

Sorry if your either easily fooled, or you are just a bad judge of character.

But DO NOT try to blame US posters wanting some sort of proof for possibly alienating future whistle blowers who wan't to really disclose something from posting it at this site. Cause you know what, those people IF they really have the goods, will want to come here. Because anyone can fool 95% of the UFO communities out there, made up of (pardon my french) suckers like you people, willing to buy any story.

I'm sure you are all just HUGE fans of Billy Meier, those of you blaming us, for driving this guy away.

Yes they will come to ATS because they know if their story caan pass a REAL smell test. They've atually proven something, and their disclosure more than likely is worth further investigation.

The clincher is when the poster asks for the thread to be deleted, and his account banned. OH how I love when they do that.

It's a chickens way of saying damn, they bagged me, can't fool these people, I better leave while the getting is good, and go try a forum with more gullible people.

This is why I am proud to be a member of ATS. If you people (too many to name) can't deal with "Denying Ignorance", perhaps this isn't the place for you, and you might feel more comfortable at the *edit* shouldnt name names, of other forums *edit*, or any of the other thousand forums where they put blinders on and only look at evidence that supports the UFO/ET scenario, and anything that doesn't gets thown out.

In reguards to springers question.

I say give this one the [HOAX] label. I mean begging for your own thread to be deleted, just cause you got busted....I mean it's painfully obvious he didn't know ATS's Motto.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I decoded your binary and took the same stance with it as you have stated as your intents. I agree that if you were the OP someone at the forum most likely would have taken action, but of course I don't know that positively. Rub some dirt on your avatar and keep posting.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How is this thread any different than sleepers famous thread?
Seriously, i read sleepers blog where he told his story and story is an interesting word there because it read exactly like a screen play in which he claims to be an under cover alien.
Unless of course his story has changed in the year that I last read it?

[edit on 3/30/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I don't think anyone is trying to scare off the OP, or insult him. At the same time, no one wants their own intelligence insulted by being spooned mush when we are perfectly capable of digesting meat.

Simple, Then DONT eat the dam mush! you have a choice read it and dont believe it or read it and believe it, either way you have the choice of wether you want to read it any more just like the rest of the dam hecklers.

This board is becoming so bloody negative its almost unreal, maybe its human nature thats changing but either way most of you remind me of the school bullies in the playground, and putting up a persons post to laugh at and ridicule thats just sick. i would of thought ' Moderators' would know better obviously not.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Obviously !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you aren't the OP then why do you defend yourself so hard and type in 5000 words to convince people otherwise. What the hell would you care anyway of what people you don't know think about you.

You wouldn't be RikRiley as well would you?

I'm sure you will let us all know "in due time" or "when it's right"

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I apologize for being so persistent, if the OP has been proven a banned user I must have missed that post...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join