It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have yet to see any photos or video footage of the Stephenville area "craft". Has any been "leaked" yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
to me the light streaks in this video look very similar to
the Dorothy Izzat videos of the same phenom.
They could pass for twins in my book.
Has anybody else noticed the similarities
between the 2 footages ???

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
to me the light streaks in this video look very similar to
the Dorothy Izzat videos of the same phenom.
They could pass for twins in my book.
Has anybody else noticed the similarities
between the 2 footages ???

Yes... I mentioned that... here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS.. link above is incorrect... here's the link to that post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
*edit*

[edit on 6-3-2008 by texasgirl213]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*edit*

[edit on 6-3-2008 by texasgirl213]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I have enough experience in television/sound engineering to tell that these are most likely camera tricks, (low light, was it digital zoom or optical zoom?, etc.)

But what I was saying in my previous post was IF you're going to speculate then try looking at it from multiple angles. Why do most people assume these "aliens" want to contact us, and in this case the "symbols" are from them? It seems pretty egocentric to me.

Oh yeah, for those who keep saying light has to be projected onto some kind of "canvas" if it is to display 3 dimensionally, check this out. www.aist.go.jp...
It's just one of many projects that optical researchers are working on across the globe.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Flux8]

Well which is it? I think it is definitely holagraphic projections, that was a good link you provided.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Sirius and other stars commonly appear rainbow coloured due to atmospheric effects - so I have read, I am no astronomer, although I have myself observed various hues of light from different stars through binoculars, generally twinkling blue or reddish or both.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK, I've just finished reading the thread and boy have I learned my lesson about posting without checking to see if something's been posted first. After watching the Sirius videos, it's more than obvious that's what happened here. I don't think it was an intentional hoax at first. I think it's very similar to what happened with the metal shards on the guardrails in Japan and the 1954 damaged windshield hysteria. See this article in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

forgetomori.com...

I think *something* was seen in Stephenville. I live in Texas and I can say that the country folk are pretty honest people. As others have noted, no one at any point comments on the audio that the lights are moving or they see strange symbols. The only thing that's really said is "that's not a star," which indicates the guy was filming a stationary object that appeared to be flickering. This also explains why the kid was whining about wanting him to go inside and play instead of watching the lights with him. Any kid would be immediately captivated by something like that. I think the guy had heard about all of the UFO sightings and was trying to capture something on film. I think this was also the case in the police officer's photo. It was also mentioned that the witnesses said none of this was visible to the naked eye, meaning that anything the officer saw was through the lens of his camera, therefore when he said what was in the video was what he saw, he was telling the truth.

Any deception, I think, is that someone, and I'm not saying it's necessarily Caron, is trying to make some easy money off that video. If you look at the Stephenville Lights website, they're trying to sell advertising space and even the video itself. Then take a gander at their disclaimer. Someone knows the video is not what it's being represented to be and is taking great pains to make sure they can't get in trouble for it. In other words, it's not a hoax but it's not what it's now trying to be passed off as. Disappointing that it detracts from the original sightings.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

This adds even more weight to "locals caught in a UFO flap looking at the sky for the first time".

The fact they could see the same effects from 5 other UFO's / stars through a telescope should ring bells.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great video indeed AnnunakiX,
flggd and strrd.
The first time I saw an incredible manoeuvre like these was this one.

It was of from a video of the very interesting KaiKoura case.
It is the movement of that object in one single frame of the film.
Look at the magic way this object move, just like that object in the David Caron video.
It is really absolute mind-boggling.

I saw later that this one is already posted, sorry.

[edit on 7/3/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

There is good evidence to show this particlar frame of the Kaikoura case was caused by camera movement when filming an unknown stationary light.

Here for one

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by spacevisitor

There is good evidence to show this particlar frame of the Kaikoura case was caused by camera movement when filming an unknown stationary light.

Here for one

No offence chunder, the link isn’t working, and that “good evidence” is in my opinion nothing more then another unrealistic debunk trick.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

What's to debunk? It is what it is. The question remains, however... what is it? Because of the squiggly quality of the light, it naturally appears to be some kind of laser projection. That's one thing we know of at the moment that could produce that kind of effect. Laser being reflected off a vibrating surface of some kind, projected onto a particularly solid cloud, perhaps. Is that what it is?

Agree. It is what it is. An A is an A, a B is a B.

Some like A aliens, some like B bitches.

A is A, B is B.

Before you do your wild guess about A, make a definition what A is.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just camera movement, really easy to replicate and I am no anti UFO debunker just a pro cameraman. Without a tripod and at the long end of the lens the most minimal shake will do this in broad daylight let alone with the camera on autofocus and slow shutter for better exposure at night. I am going to start a thread just demonstrating this. I have been looking at this style of effect for years. film, video or stills work its all the same effect, point light source, move the camera, streak, simple.
sorry to dissapoint I would love to get some real ufo images but this aint it.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

Even if the next frame (after the "blur") shows the object at the exact same spot as the one before the "blur"? Can movement of the camera really explain this? I'm curious to see your experiments re this matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
absolutely. its daytime here in OZ so I will do some tonight and show exactly how its done. I will call the thread camera anomalies or something and post it by tomorrow. Even leaning against a pole, if its handheld it will move and leave a streak.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

When you do, could you put a link to your thread here? It will help keep things a bit more fluid and aid in the timeline of this topic.

Thanks aussiespeeder.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
no worries

I will explain exactly what goes on and demonstrate it

check back in about 12 hours

see ya

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by GrayFox

Sirius and other stars commonly appear rainbow coloured due to atmospheric effects - so I have read, I am no astronomer, although I have myself observed various hues of light from different stars through binoculars, generally twinkling blue or reddish or both.

I've never heard of that, but it seems feasible. Can anyone provide some info to back that up? I'm trying to find something about it myself, but not coming up with much of anything.

Anyway, even so, it would not discount the fact that multiple people saw something strange in the sky. The camcorder may have recorded the object inaccurately, but it was still there. How could so many people suddenly mistake a star that's always been there for some kind of space craft.... all on the same nights? I think the video is bad, but I believe they were actually filming some sort of craft in the air. The same atmospheric effects that cause stars to appear rainbow colored could probably cause another bright light in the sky to appear the same way.

Isn't there another video of the object that isn't getting much attention? I thought there was something in one of the news videos? I think it had 5 lights?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
no worries

I will explain exactly what goes on and demonstrate it

check back in about 12 hours

see ya

I hope you will read this before you start with your experiment. Please try this with a frame rate of 24 or more per second: frame 15 (frame number is arbitrary) shows stationary object, frame 16 shows "light scribble", frame 17 shows stationary object at exact same location on film.

I actually don't know of these conditions were met at the Stephenville incident, but as far as I know they, this is what D. Izzat can produce.

Thank you for your effort!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join