It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

I agree A SINCLAIR. I'm also a believer but these lights could be absolutely anything. Presuming that an alien intelligence is present in Stephenville TX - why attempt communication with people in such a small community? Why not over Dallas or San Antonio where the likelihood of your message being observed is far greater ? Also, there is also something about the way the symbols move that just screams man-made to me. I'd assume that Alien communication with lights such as these would be much more smooth in transition and much slower from symbol to symbol. I would also expect that said symbols would look far less like a random light blur and more like an actual glyph. I'm going to continue watching this story but thus far this video is unconvincing. Like I said before, I'm a believer but I spent far too much of my time thinking that Disclosure was going to be "tomorrow." Thank God I managed to become a realist.

Edit: I just saw the Sirius video. Coolio.

[edit on 4/3/08 by WickedStar]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

It's a done deal ... and it will make it that much harder for you to splain to your wife why your wasting so much time trying to get to the bottom of things the next time around

I for one appreciate all your time and posts on this matter. It definitely settles it for me.

correct typo

[edit on 5-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

You forgot sigils my friend. It deffinately looks like most ancient languages. Maybe even sanskirt or something eralier that is a combination of them all. I will say one thing if you've ever been to an air show that sounded a hella lot like a raptor flying over head on an intercept. The rest were deffinately cars. Could have been a stealth too, but went over head to fast, Gotta admit if you want asign of general contact to a whole populace that could have been it. Who were the inhabitants of Texas thousands of years ago? Has anyone written out each symbol in succesion?
Really curious to see what comes of someones translations. People found answers to the glyphs on that wacky garden door in Itlay. It only took a couple hours. Lets get some progress here folks. I have faith in my ATS amigos/as.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think the aliens were speaking to us through the slight movement of the camera which they directed through the tv signals audible in the back ground. The metronome-like flash was the key. I was counting 4/4 time while watching the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My question is this then: Why would the Air Force say this then? www.nbc5i.com...

And just because you can duplicate a vid with a different method doesn't necessarily discredit something. Especially considering a lot of people reportedly saw this thing. Don't you think people would have eventually said "Hey you're looking at Sirius ever night just sitting there!" at some point? Or not to mention all the star vid proved is a way you can hoax something similar, it doesn't prove this specific instance as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

The story reported here is concerning the January 8th sightings. The video on this thread was taken January 19th.

Of course there is always room for speculation.

People in Texas did see something between 1 Jan and 9 Feb (I think there were a couple more sightings after that). We still have constable Gaitan's photo, and the photo from Joan in Glen Rose on the 20th. Not to mention, there are the reports of "WalMart sized" UFOs floating around. Last but not least, there is the police dash cam that supposedly has some great "UFO" footage that has not made it to the MSM.

So, everyone must be their own judge here. I am coming to my own personal conclusions about the Coran tape. Still "investigating" the other reports.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have come to some pretty interesting conclusions watching videos like this on ATS ... mainly because when I'm on here I need to have no sound so as not to awaken the family unit.

First thoughts were "whoa crappy sildeshow" and then read through some of the possible explanations.

Then, assuming it was actually filmed like that, I thought "wow kinda looks like someone with a sparkler or other light source and the camera moving around."

I believe in aliens, UFOs and the like.

However when you see that blurred bowl shape ... that is exactly what you see when you zoom way in on something in alot of these cameras. Note it is also nearly impossible to keep the image steady when you are zoomed in at the max of an optical + digital zoom. Frankly I say forget the TV screen and laser pointer hoax ideas ... this literally could be any point of light in the sky or in the distance.

All I gotta say is if this is actually a higher form of life's form of communication (unintelligble scribbles in the sky that I guarantee NO ONE in person remembers all the exact patterns of) ... then we got a LONG way to go until they understand that they probably don't want to be coming here.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Fiverz]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
Last but not least, there is the police dash cam that supposedly has some great "UFO" footage that has not made it to the MSM.

FWIW, that one also has all the hallmarks of being Sirius being zoomed out of focus.

1.The description of "flashing red, white, and blue" sounds like a star twinkling.
2.The "triangle in the middle" sounds like the diamond or saucer-shape that the camera aperture can give to unfocused lights.
3.The officer said "nothing was visible to the naked eye." He probably recognized the star for what it was and didn't recognize it on the zoomed camera.
4.Sirius was visible that morning in the direction described by the officer.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I want to make one thing clear on this thread.

The video shot by Sparky is very compelling evidence that shows the possiblity that Caron's video may have been caused by the Night Alive function on a JVC camcorder.

I do not believe David Caron is a hoaxer, nor do I believe constable Gaitan is a hoaxer.

I believe it is still possible that, even though the video is very strong evidence, it is not necessarily the ultimate proof. In order to prove anything, scientific methods should probably be used.

Now, it is interesting to note that once constable Gaitan reviewed Caron's video, he did state "That's it. That's what I saw". Steve Allen also remarked that the video was similar to what he had seen.

I also believe it is possible that once the word of possible UFOs gets out on the streets, people tend to turn their heads skyward a bit more. I believe it is possible that some people saw a true phenomenon, even photographed or videotaped it.

It is also possible that a very bright star, low enough in the horizon shining in multiple colors might catch some people unaware.

I don't know what the truth is here. I am personally leaning towards some conclusions, but have not made any concrete yet. We are all here to discuss the points of these sightings, not necessarily to prove/disprove anything.

We each judge for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
Frankly I'm a little disappointed. I saw Linda Howe's website weeks ago with pictures of this .. ahem ... phenomenon. I have always thought highly of her and would have thought such an obvious mistake would have been caught by her. This makes me re-evaluate her judgment on things.

Be happy you havent subscribed or spent several duckettes on any of her material.. . If you go to
ufowatchdog.com... you will be thoroughly shocked, shocked I say, to see her in the hall of Shameand as well as some really familiar names and faces we have come to trust..that have continually put out material without checking their sources and credentials. Something we rely on them considering that is their living and put themselves out as investigative journalists. This case was just perhaps a a real photoanomaly that anyone would consider unuusal..so I dont ascribe malice of forethought. It was fascinating..nevertheless..and needed attending to..sans any embellishment from the LMHs of he world..
Sirius the dog star canis major or minor..Im not sure..affiliated with Orion..
It did bark loud didnt it , and even a little bite.

But..Lets face it..we are on our own more or less. This same promotional pattern was done in the caret hoax, the the leek hoax, you name it its there. At the same time the same site honors some real heroes in ufology. so it is not a debunker or "skeptics site".

So we are fortunate if what was posted is true..this was debunked or more appropiately actually....plausibly explained..this early. As I said the The filmer did sound sincere.

Unlike LMH has who for example.. pictures that she wont make available for testing on the Caret. But dont take my word..we have this experience, and those of others on that site. We can adress other new things as they come.
we each have that little light in us..that will always stay lit..lets not let the hoaxters joaxters and incompetents, diehard believers, and die hard skeptics, extinguish that.
It was exciting looking into this..and its a learning experience..
This proves we are getting smarter and smarter.
Kudos to sparks in Om for his testing..Bright Lad he be....and all of you..for asking the questions that needed to be asked..I am proud to have, and be part of, you and the reast as family here..and trust me..you will make great friends in your quests..and keeping an open mind..leave better than when you came in..

well said Annun and many thanx for putting it on the table to begin with....now lets see what else awaits us from here onwards.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
if there is anyone on here from another planet can you please tell your people just to talk to us properly, no-one can understand your squiggles

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey guys/Gals,

Sorry if this may have been posted on previous pages, i couldn't read them all there was just too much.

The following video is a technique these modern day ravers use when they go to their "crazy" raves. You could call it Glow sticking but technically it isn't =P

Remove the Sound, distance the person preforming the act and you have (in my opinion) what you see in those videos...

Please feel free to criticize as this is just what i thought of immediately when i seen this video...BTW you can use LED's which can be turned on and off...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Cool vid, lots of possible explanations.

From the first viewing till now, it appears to be more of an 'energy' then an actual craft.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This case is interesting in that we have multiple witnesses of the same incident, but there are many facets to this one, in particular the introduction of famed UFO reporter Linda M. Howe, her association with this case has caused more confusion than clarification. A point of concern is Linda’s assertion that the lights in the sky were Symbols and they (The symbols), were seen by the naked eye to look like the colored lines of light seen in the associated videos. It seems that Linda is the only one claiming that the object was, “projecting the colorful symbols”, this is not supported by the witnesses, reading the interview with Sgt. Jim Clifton of the Erath County Sheriff's Department on the Eartfiles.com site, he never says the images seen on the video tape and stills were the same thing that was seen that night in person. Linda refers to them as Colored Hieroglyphs and symbols in a leading manner as if trying to have him say that they were projected symbols. Police testimony in these types of cases tends to be more precise than civilians because such tasks are a regular part of their job. It would be nice to question the eyewitnesses to clarify what they saw that night. The multicolored light emitting saucer shaped object that was seen is most likely not a hoax, the Police officers involvement in the report should rule out that possibility. The way a light in the sky is captured on a digital video sensor has been well documented on this topic, I have a YouTube video that was made in my back yard while I was shooting a “Rods” video, (You can see one in the very beginning of this one.), watch closely at around the 00:50 mark, all is explained in the video, but the effect is so pronounced because I had the camera set to “low light”, slow frame mode because that made the moths look like the infamous “Rods”.

YouTube Video Link

The reason I am bringing this up once again is to make the point that the lights are stretching out into long lines of light because I was deliberately shaking the camera to induce the effect, but in the case of the videos in question, the same effect may well have been caused by the relative motion of the object, not the video camera, perhaps both factors contributed in some amount, but it is probable that most of the motion was caused by the objects movements. If that is the case we are now left to ponder, what was the object, and why was it exhibiting such extreme maneuvers in the night sky? Does the eye witness testimony match this hypothesis? Especially regarding the objects motion, were they seen to be moving violently, or hovering? This would answer the question of what caused the apparent motion, the camera or object movement.
Regarding the possibility that these movements were intended to communicate some kind of message, that is a possibility, but there are factors that make this unlikely, (Or at least difficult to decipher.), mostly the fact that the motions drawing the symbols’ was made in a three dimensional envelope, this can be observed in the higher resolution stills, you can see that some of the paths are overlapping in front of or behind another symbol section, this implies an X,Y,Z, axis of motion., This effect could also be caused by camera shake so nothing definitive can be determined without more information. Completely different shapes and colors would be seen according to the ground position, an observer at different vector will see something completely different than another location. They still could be symbols but unless you have two camera views that are from differing angles time synced you will not be able to extract the 3-D information of the patterns for analysis.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Have any of the people that have taken pictures and/or video of this specifically said "we saw squiggly symbols in the sky and ran to get our camera" ? Or did they all just see a stable light in the sky, got their cameras out and then we're shocked to see the "symbols" later on when reviewing the pictures/tape?

I totally believe that the Sirius video pretty much debunked the Caron one. Maybe after hearing about the mile long UFO everyone wanted a piece of the action and went crazy filming everything they could see in the sky.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hey guys

wen i saw the stephenville lights , this is the first thing that jumped to mind...

laser graffitti

obviosly if it was the military doing this then they would have a lot better Tech than those fools in the video.

btw.i sure would like 1 of those laser pens lol freak my dog OUT! lol

but..i am not trying to dismiss any other ideas i just thought my idea might help the discussion.

.peace.

edit for spelling

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jinj]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Contactee Dorothy Izatt recorded many movies of these shapeshifting 'forms' that were in the night sky for over a 30 period.

In the image below, she had asked them for one of their names and right after she asked that, "they" sky-wrote something out to her but she could not understand what it was saying. She and Dr. J. Allen Hynek called such phenomena "signatures in light"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.timelessvoyager.com...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here are some photo's of the same kind of phenomenon that kept showing up at gatherings at a Marian Shrine in Bayside, N.Y. that would appear everytime the visionary Veronica Lueken showed up which were witnessed by thousands and thousands of people over a period of several years but in most cases, these lights only showed up after the film was developed. The website link below shows a five page gallery of some of those photos.

Bayside N.Y "Our Lady of the Roses" website: www.tldm.org...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Has this link already been posted? If so forgive me.

www.youtube.com...

I think it's only a matter of time before the media picks up on this.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinj
hey guys

wen i saw the stephenville lights , this is the first thing that jumped to mind...

laser graffitti

obviosly if it was the military doing this then they would have a lot better Tech than those fools in the video.

btw.i sure would like 1 of those laser pens lol freak my dog OUT! lol

but..i am not trying to dismiss any other ideas i just thought my idea might help the discussion.

.peace.

edit for spelling

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jinj]

The grafitti peoples are awsome..great art grreat messages..nice find on the video..i use small red hand laser from a lighter I got for five bucks at the local scotchman..and tease my cat with it. by hand you can create patterns on my wall like figure eights etc. they have little dedicated ones for less then 20 dollars complete with little attachable patter makers.great distances across street and even when clouds are very very low. I wish I had that green one..How did he make image stay after on the building..
t
I would say yes if I thought guy was doing it intentional ..and that still remains an open question unless something additional pops up....so the camera duplication by sparks may probably more the case..I have a feeling after your video a lot of people are gonna purchase some of these pen lasers just to goof play and photograph..
including myself..

quite entertaining..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join