It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
just curious....let's do a test...try to duplicate it with IMovie and see how close you can come....visually. who cares about the audio, that's easy to record and dub over...I'm interested in how long it takes you, and how difficult/complicated it is....spend the 1/2 hour and let's see what it looks like.

I'd really like to see someone get video footage of Sirius when it is nice and bright in the sky. The camera used should be the same make and model JVC that David Caron did. Set the camera in Night Alive mode, prop yourself up against a tree or post and shoot away.

What would we see?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'd love to try this...

I think from now on when I see something that I think isn't "real" (oh the video itself here is real, but is it "alien"?...) I'll try and duplicate it as best I can.

I mean, might as well right? Doing so might crack open older case files that were forgotten about that were similar.

I'll get my gear fired up here this week...hopefully I can afford some glow-sticks and have a friend here to spin them around for me to snap stills of in my dark bathroom...

The one aspect I will concede is how to get the "zoom" going on. I have a few theories on that one as well. The TV idea is nice, but cameras and tv's often "flicker" because of the refresh rate. I wonder if LCD's do that like a CRT?

I need to re-watch the video about 10 more times to see if the "zoom" is also co-insiding with the flashing/frames of light. If not, it'll be even easier to duplicate.

link   
well,, Constable Lee Roy Gaitan's photo anyone?

link   
do you think we would see something similiar to the video?

wouldn't Sirius be stationary in the viewfinder?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe Jose Escamilla will buy or take the footage, make a low grade movie about it, say someone is trying to extort money from him. Then, sign on with a different user name and call out the person who made the original footage and then all the mudslinging from december all over again.

Wouldn't that all be fun?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

where might we find the constable's photos? I would like to look at them.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
do you think we would see something similiar to the video?

wouldn't Sirius be stationary in the viewfinder?

The Sirius theory is one of the most prevalent on the message boards about this video since it surfaced. I just haven't seen anyone really make an honest effort to duplicate the results.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
well , that baffles the hell out of me.

Guess we'll have to see if this kind of "writing in the night sky", starts showing up more.

What technology, does the government have to do this?

why would they do this?

If they didn't do this.

who did?

Well, let's assume that it might be a gov craft. Sky writing like this sounds perfect for psyops.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
found Gaitan's photos...taken on County Road 847 on 2/9 . I'll look that up on google earth and see if we can get a location for the video in this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Photo by: Wendy Gaitan (constable Gatan's wife)
February 9, 2008

Image information
Model Picture Kiosk G4
Focal Length 300.0 mm
Aperture f/5.6
Exposure Time 2 sec.
ISO Speed Ratings 400
Software Corel Photo Album 6
Metering Mode Pattern
FNumber f/5.6
Exif Version Exif Version 2.2
Color Space sRGB
Shutter speed -66575/66576 sec. (APEX: 0)
Flash Flash fired, auto mode.
User Comment
Exposure Mode Auto exposure
White Balance Auto white balance

---

Photo by: Joan, Glen Rose, TX

Source Link

EXIF Image information:

Date and Time (original) Sat, 01/20/2007 - 17:36
Model FinePix A330
Focal Length 17.1 mm
Aperture f/4.8
Exposure Time 1/2 sec.
ISO Speed Ratings 100
Date and Time Wed, 02/06/2008 - 13:34
Software Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Copyright
Metering Mode Pattern
FNumber f/4.8
Exif Version Exif Version 2.2
Color Space Uncalibrated
Shutter speed 100/100 sec. (APEX: 1)
Flash Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.

Earthfiles.com -
One of many pulsing symbols watched by Joan of Glen Rose, Texas,
at 5:30 AM Central, on January 20, 2008, seven hours after David in Stephenville
videotaped pulsing symbols for nearly 13 minutes. Image provided by Steve Allen.

From Linda Moulton Howe on Earthfiles.com

At least four eyewitnesses in the Dublin and Stephenville,
Texas, region southwest of Fort Worth, Texas, have seen “discs” projecting
“symbols” in night skies between January 19 and February 10, 2008.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Awesome post... Starred and Flagged...

Question though,
How come no one has assumed these might be sigils and we are just programmed to interpret them?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
One of the things that has me quite curious is what was said during the taping of this object:

05:03 - 05:35 Dialogue:

"i don't know what it is...it don't look like no star to me" - videographer

"it's not a star...i'm looking at the rest of 'em and they all have a [silver reflection]" - person 2

What did they mean "the rest of 'em" and "silver reflection"? Man I wish I was there when this was filmed.

Let's not forget about the "rest of 'em"...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
sorry for my ignorance...what's a sigil?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
okay...assuming that Mr. Caron took this video from outside his home, if indeed this isn't a hoax, then he was about 5 miles north of where the Constable Gaitan took his photo...this is a rough estimate of distance, depending on where on County Rd. 847 the photo was taken.

It is also important to note that Gaitan's photo is taken on a dfferent evening than the video..the stamp on the video says Jan. 19. The photo I found of Gaitan's image was Feb. 9th and I noticed a different date for the photo on the last page of this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Sigil [magic] Wikipedia

A sigil (pronounced /'sɪdʒ.ɪl/ or /'sɪg.ɪl/; pl. sigilia or sigils) is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It appears that the UFO Hunters analysis of the video is flawed since you have produced a couple of video captures taken by others on different cameras that look essentially the same.

If someone is trying to get a message to us, it's a pity that no one on Earth (so far) is smart enough to understand it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
It appears that the UFO Hunters analysis of the video is flawed since you have produced a couple of video captures taken by others on different cameras that look essentially the same.

Maybe so, but (to play devil's advocate) the same motion blur may have occurred. I have been a photographer for many, many years and understand the relavence of ISO speed, shutter speed, aperature, etc etc. Inexperienced photographers routinely shoot pictures of stationary objects at night and end up with a really cool looking "symbol"

Now, on the other hand, these folks are seeing something quite out of the ordinary. So much so that they want to take their cameras out and capture this thing. Most of the credible witnesses that saw symbols said that what they photographed is the same as what they saw.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
and, let's ask ourselves this question, "if we compared images from gaitan and images from this thread video, would we find the same images? IF so,

what would be the odds of that happening from 2 different people taking pictures of a still object?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi. How are you guys.
As soon as I saw the symbols in the video, it reminded me of "Bezier curves". Bezier curves are used in computer graphics for animation.
You can find more info here: en.wikipedia.org...

and here: www.moshplant.com... (The Loops section especially caught my attention)

I watched a documentary a few month back, that had some information about these Bezier curves. These symbols look just like the animations and still frames they show in this documentary.

Here is the link to the documentary: video.google.com...

Fast forward to 2:50, that's when they begin talking about the creator.

Pay special attention starting at 3:09.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
MissD has made the first attempt to recreate light effects with a camcorder, ordinary street lights, interior lights reflecting off of a window, and even laser light projected at a wall.

The laser was a bit interesting. She states however that her cam does not have the Night Alive feature.

btw, MissD is a resident of Stephenville, TX!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join