It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Unless it was repeating the same patterns in intervals....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the only thought I have about different people seeing from different angles is this.......I agree with the concept on the premise that the height in the sky is relatively low......30,000-40,,000ft...something like that. but what if the image in the sky is much higher? than wouldn't the image come across pretty much the same to people who are in the same area on the ground?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well, this is quite interesting. Sparky at OMF met the challenge and videotaped Sirius with Night Alive turned on the JVC video camera. See the results for yourself...

Forgive my skepticism about the strobing/choppiness/flipbook effect, but I had to experiment to convince myself.
I shot this video not 20 minutes ago (around 2215 CST) with a JVC GR-D770U 34x Optical Zoom, handheld, with Canis Major aka Sirius centered in the viewfinder. I believe you'll agree the results are consistent with the Caron video.
www.youtube.com...
Edit to add: This was recorded in Night Alive mode, and hand held.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
the only thought I have about different people seeing from different angles is this.......I agree with the concept on the premise that the height in the sky is relatively low......30,000-40,,000ft...something like that. but what if the image in the sky is much higher? than wouldn't the image come across pretty much the same to people who are in the same area on the ground?

Hey thats a good thought. I was thinking much lower, but your right what if it was really high, then people from that general area would see roughly the same patterns.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Uh .... wow!

Guess that kinda blows this all apart then huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
WOW!!!

where did you find that and who did it?

looks pretty close to me...what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Yep. Now im 100% sold................that what the original witness showed us is NOT a UFO.

Maybe they didnt want it to get out because the know this is no UFO?

Who knows.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
yeah, if somebody is going to try and convnce me otherwise, they're going to have to show me something more convincing than that.....

good luck trying argue against that video..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
one question, though....what does Sirius look like from the naked eye?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

It is the brightest star in the sky. Orion's belt nearly points to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Instead of putting [HOAX] around the title of this thread, the mods should just put:

[SIRIUS]Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!![SIRIUS]

lol...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There is a similar video here, though not as close. It was created a couple of weeks ago.

Star Video

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i know my lack of astronomy makes me seriously ignorant on this issue, but......when you look at it....does it appear stationary? Does it appear in motion?

the reason I ask, is why would multiple people find the need to take a camera still or motion, and point it towards Sirius? assuming they didn't know this is how it would come across on film.....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

.....lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Sirius is as stationary as it gets - except with the earth's rotation of course.

It is as stationary as all the stars are - the only 'apparent motion' of the stars is the earth turning on it's axis

[edit on 4-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Instead of putting [HOAX] around the title of this thread, the mods should just put:

[SIRIUS]Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!![SIRIUS]

lol...

I sincerely hope they do not lable this a hoax. This seems to be simply misidentification by the videographer coupled with unusual camera effects. I agree with you Diplomat.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
another mystery solved....it's so nice when people can get along and put their collective ideas and intellect together to solve things......

I'm feeling very Obamian all of a sudden

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Frankly I'm a little disappointed. I saw Linda Howe's website weeks ago with pictures of this .. ahem ... phenomenon. I have always thought highly of her and would have thought such an obvious mistake would have been caught by her. This makes me re-evaluate her judgment on things.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Well, that sure was a heck of a lot of fun. My wife doesn't seem to understand all the hullabaloo, but to each their own. I hope she is still talking to me in the morning. I've spent all morning, afternoon and evening on this quest for truth on this matter.

Now, unless somebody comes up with a stellar counterpoint that may prove otherwise, I feel this is pretty well put to bed.

What do you all think?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
agreed..answer found.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join