It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Never said it bothered me. It's just the pot calling the kettle black. Seems like there would be a better way to try to communicate than shining brights lights around.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So far we have ascribed literally supernatural powers to these ETs, space,interdimensional,telepathic, mixed DNA with us, cloaking, (why use lights then), kind, stopping nuclear catastrophes, , evil, loving human and bovine gonads and soul snatchers,, ( odd culinary tastes for sure imo but some humans like mountain oysters) dozens of types, definetlly bending the "prime directive" so to speak.. So we can go on forever on any one of these lines..and of course now the "disclosure" reports..which say more sightings al the way to 2013 or 2009. So this thing here is not going to break anything actually unless we ourselves make it a do or die affair.
we must avoid that temptation..its quite easy to fall into that trap..and if disinfo is involved..then they win by our bickering.

Make no mistake ..some of this stuff will probably need to be "triaged" if other events are occurring at the same time addressing the best of the best only. We know it can be dupiplicated..ok..we cant prove ET, ok..how about the audio any more witness statement..that transcript was quite well done..and the dates seem mixed in clips..others saw that too..when we analyze get stuff like that..put it to side..move on if producers dont answer..
no one can assign us a debunking label..only the label of reasonableness.
I have seen members from here already being viciously attacked elsewhere..for his "point of view"..which he did not have really one or "predisposition"..he just started the thread and placed it on the table for us..even the Spark fellow..attacked as well on his own forum....this is so unfair it really is upsetting for me.
Annun..we appreciate what you have done and continue to do. You keep doing the right thing my brother.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I get a kick out of everyone saying, it looks like this, or it looks like that, but nobody was able to replicate or show any evidence of it looking EXACTLY like this, until someone can show me something that can create this exact light, colors and shape, IN A CLEAR SKY not onto a back drop then its un explained.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
If it was a laser, it would have to be large. A hand-held laser isn't going to have enough projection power to produce that quality at that distance. Even night club laser's are only good at a hundred yards or so. My family used to own nightclubs with these kinds of lasers...there's NO WAY it was something like that.....would have to be much more powerful.

That would be true if in fact this was something that was filmed in the sky and not on some wall. What struck me was that even at night around where I live in the city it's never pitch black. On the other hand if I lived out in the country it's so black that you can see stars everywhere you look. Just struck me as odd that it was both pitch black and void of stars.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaWeltall
Hey guys/Gals,

Sorry if this may have been posted on previous pages, i couldn't read them all there was just too much.

The following video is a technique these modern day ravers use when they go to their "crazy" raves. You could call it Glow sticking but technically it isn't =P

Remove the Sound, distance the person preforming the act and you have (in my opinion) what you see in those videos...

Please feel free to criticize as this is just what i thought of immediately when i seen this video...BTW you can use LED's which can be turned on and off...

not the same...again...it "looks" like it, but it's not it.

It's like saying i saw a ford truck hit a guy crossing the street, then u look at a dodge and say thats the exact truck i saw...well no it wasn't the exact truck, they are both trucks (lights) but not the same ones.....next.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by RandomThought]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would like to see him zoom in on the plane fling overhead, sounds close, wonder why he did not as a point of reference? logic reason would be because it did not happen. where is the moon and stars. the zoom level is just to close to be creditable in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
any chance it might be this ?

muonics.net...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wow, cool to finally see the original video!

First, to comment on the person(s) who said why don't they just land on the White House lawn and make contact already...? If this isn't proven to be a hoax...it could be that they have a treaty AGAINST making contact and these guys have gone rogue and are trying to get in touch with us however they can. That said on to my hypothesis:

As my field of work is communications the first thing you need to do before you try to communicate any message (whether it's a commercial about a new product or an alien race trying to say "hi") is identify your audience. In the case of this UFO where are the receivers of this "message" going to be watching. There is no gaurantee that they knew this guy was standing over there videotaping...they could have been trying to communicate with the old lady sitting on her porch across the valley. In that case the 'letters' would have been videotaped from the wrong angle.

Considering blue is known to be the colour of an object moving away from us and red is know to be a colour of an object moving towards us (visual doppler effect)...it may be possible to create a 3D model of this things movements and observe it from all angels to see what (if anything) it is trying to spell out. How this would be done is beyond me however...

The other thing a communicator would need to do is pick a 'language' to communicate it's message. Aramaic? Sanscrit?? Maybe these rogue aliens haven't been to Earth in a while and/or they missed the updated class of Earth Languages 101...they should consider picking a non-dead language...?

And my final thought on this object....Project Blue Beam. Somebody over there is entertaining himself flashing a light to watch his cat chase after it...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by mightymouth]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
AnnunakiX
Awesome find! Good thread involvement with follow ups. Thank you!

I HAL II
Interesting association

samureyed
Doing the work! Excellent.

syrio
Good ref.

Sys_Config
Also great visual ref.

I was hoping to see this video before they made a short on DVD you would have to pay for. It's important to see such a document in it's entirety. So thanks again.

My own opinion is that there is no hoaxing. No one is trying to fake this, but the enthusiasm and infectious nature of this event is very exciting to the people in that small town. They know nothing of investigative methods save for their observation of the MUFON investigators they met and spoke with.

I talked to ANgelina Joiner a couple weeks ago and from someone who interacts with these people on a day to day basis knows their character better than some big city slicker news person by miles. She confided, these are everyday people with the same flaws as anyone, but a bit less jaded and somewhat innocently naive. Joiner, I was very impressed with myself and anyone who has heard her on C2C and other broadcast can tell she is a genuine and great person of integrity. I wish the networks could muster such integrity. Fat chance that.

The still images from the JVC GR-D295 are a manufacturers inexpensive way of making a cheap cam see anything in low light or the dark. It is not a true low lux or infrared CCD, but just buffers microseconds of video information and delivers it in chunks. We are seeing those chunks as stills.

I have a Sony Hi8 Digital Handycam that has Low Lux and Super Night Shot. In Low Lux it does the same effect, i.e. gather and deliver light information from the chip. Because it takes a longer exposure we see in the Stephenville video the continuous line in still shots. The source was not flashing as we heard originally, and because this was not true it lends to my belief that this was a point light, with autonomic movements of the camera person being expressed in the radius of the unsecured cam unmounted position.

The pole, while reducing the major expressions of movement of legs, arms and spine could not steady out respiration and heartbeat.

I did camera and grip work professionally for some years and was trained in the late seventies for live television production. You learn that besides having a good tripod you need to not touch the camera unless you do not mind jiggle. Even a professional tripod at extreme zoom jiggles. You can reduce that by relaxing, watching your breathing, etc., but unless you are dead, you jiggle anything you touch.

At first when I saw the images and read the descriptives I hoped maybe this "craft" was introducing a new effect, but held out for more info on Cam, People and detailed accounts. With the great input from you ATS people, links, visual assets I am pretty sure now this is, as MANY ufo reports, misidentified.

Don't get me wrong, I truly believe there where real UFOs in Stephenville and that there is UFO and Alien clearly evidenced of being here (on Earth), but the effect of the excitement in the news and the backwash of information and accounts of real sightings and experiences can get out of hand, and this I think IMHO is such in this specific video.

To test my theory, actually a few days ago, last week I think, I actually put my cam on a tripod and max-zoomed (450X) in to Sirius to see how that would play out. I really have not brought the footage into my production system to tear it apart and post, because what I saw through the viewfinder pretty much convinced me this was too likely amateur misidentification. It could have actually been a UFO at great distance, or I could check his location and time and direction of cam and tell what star he was looking at, but diminishing returns in my initial investigation precluded additional time on this and I was satisfied the MUFON investigators would see the same thing.

The colors where the most interesting aspects, and actually lend themselves to Sirius or stellar light being refracted through active atmosphere. Even a point light just above the horizon at a distance will cause a source point to refract into spectral components at rates these images actually where recorded, and faster.
If you counted the color changes in one of these images (I will leave that to you sharp sleuths), you might find they correspond to actual frame rates or buffer packet numbers you would get from that cam. But like I said, diminishing returns here, so I will let you guys have at it.

I have a document I put together for MUFON investigations when the Caret event was being investigated. It is all the fonts in my archive, (over 10K total) but just all the alien fonts and fictional fonts plus many dingbats and symbol sets that are alien-like. It is a PDF but they need a place to post such documents here. My site is yet to have such an FTP I can let anyone into yet, so if someone has a good drop spot U2U me and I will email the attachment. It is not everything, but most from every Sci Fi series and movie design graphics I could find.

Again, you guys are great ATS members. Proud to be in the club wit ya!

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

I don't know about u, but if i was video taping something out of the ordinary i wouldn't waste my time video taping other objects around it in case i miss something important about the object in question.

Although now that I know people need you to record each and everything that is making sound in the video to prove those object are actually making those sounds and not just a sound track i'll make sure to do that.

Then again if i did that i would be videotaping everything "but" the object which defeats the purpose of recording the object in the first place.

here is a video of me taping the dog barking, now i'm taping the plane flying, now i'm taping the cars passing by, oh wait!, where did the UFO go? well shiz. I was too busy recording useless objects and missed my opportunity to record something actually out of the ordinary.

get my point?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by branestorm

No, because those lights have to be placed on a canvas, whether it be a wall, a building or something physical. according to the story behind this, it was a clear night. Therefore no backdrop to display these lights.

I have yet to see anyone display the exact light patterns, colors, and orientation.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by RandomThought]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i saw the vid and read first page of comments apologise if this has been said before.

it looks like a series of still photographs with edited in background noise. Hoax and not a very good one

[edit on 5-3-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
AnnunakiX
Awesome find! Good thread involvement with follow ups. Thank you!

I HAL II
Interesting association

samureyed
Doing the work! Excellent.

syrio
Good ref.

Sys_Config
Also great visual ref.

I was hoping to see this video before they made a short on DVD you would have to pay for. It's important to see such a document in it's entirety. So thanks again.

Greetz ZG

I have a boxnet account i can upload and make the pdf available for down load.its where i kept that colorized lap diagram.
if you u2u your email I can add you as collaborator as well and you are free to upload /download directly.

The thing on this case here is I hope we dont get caught in the pixel counting spiral like caret..spent months and some are still doing it without benefit of original pix from LMH and no result. Myself..I havent dropped it .just took a small break
I have a feeling some will attempt to resurrect it..because there are pending interests tied in.
Thanx for a great post too..

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Fair enough, will do. I will also link the Caret document MUFON has generated when we connect.

I still sense the Caret event is real for many reasons I have not been able to document, investigate or discuss. Pretty convinced though just in a Spidy-sense sort of way now.

Stephenville will be like Phoenix Lights and be active for some time I think, so I have the radar out and pointed in that direction quite focused. We need to spot for the damage being done I think. Caret was discounted for the wrong reasons and I am in discussions with MUFON on that too.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To further explore what yeti101 is saying:

What if in fact they had a screen set up or even a large digital picture frame and started filming it live while the pictures changed. The timer does change a couple of times as we can see.

doesn't sound like it would be all that difficult and as another poster said, in the city it is never that dark and in the country there are always stars visible.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
not all cameras pick up stars.

Now I'm not saying this is real, but I don't think it is what people are trying to debunk it as. Although It could very well be disinfo. What I would ike to see is the actual video of the mile or now 3 mil wide ufo that was apparently captured on a cell phone.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
jbondo thats definitley what it looks like, someone filming a screen, it would fit how it looks when he zooms in.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
not all cameras pick up stars.

Now I'm not saying this is real, but I don't think it is what people are trying to debunk it as. Although It could very well be disinfo. What I would ike to see is the actual video of the mile or now 3 mil wide ufo that was apparently captured on a cell phone.

From what Ricky told me, the first time he saw the gigantic craft was in day light on Jan. 1st. He's seen it 3 more times since then, but he didn't record it on his cell phone the first time when it was only 300 feet above him and he couldn't see the edges of the craft. It was another time when it was a bit further away but still visible.

Ricky can do as he pleases, but if I were him I'd be doing a lot more with the media to get this story out world wide. The initial story made headlines world wide, but they need to cook the pig while the fire is still hot or it won't work.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I get a very similar effect on my motorola v3i phone - 'low light/night mode' as such means it needs much more post processing and uses up more resources on the phone leading to a lower frame rate than normal video processing settings.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Afternoon, Great Thread!!!! First time poster - 3 month lurker

I did read somewhere (while reading the whole thread) on this thread and I can't find it at the moment!?!?!

It was asked: Why would ET's visit a small town in TX.

Answer: Pres. W Bush's ranch is in Crawford TX not 75 miles from where this took place. So my thought is depending upon how High in the sky this event took place (possibilities everywhere), Do you think "W" saw this??? Don't think anyone has mentioned that possibility!?!? As small as it may be?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join