It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by syrio

Wow. I have to admit. Upon seeing those videos, it makes me think the guy is just scamming everyone. That is amazing what you can do w/ a camera!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

We cannot be sure if we're indeed looking at a night sky. It could be a dark place with someone standing in the middle drawing the lights.

This is a very good point. These could be simple toys that flash at a high rate.
such as these
After viewing my image and then the video for awhile I could not find one repeating image...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great job! Samureyed

Now as i suspected, you can see the 3D apperence of these images. Just as the crop circles recently that are 3D images.

And i will still leave open that this could be a hoax- in the respect that someone is Photo/Film Genius that can dub music, zoom speed transitions flawless, no skips in audio relay...ect...

But honestly im not lookin to deubunk them anymore that was all fine and dandy when they were every couple years...They are days sometimes hours apart now. I think if we all just put our talents tward debunking them to factualizing them we could really come up with some true understanding.
You have to keep in mind, what ever the public finds out, they already know.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

The light sources don't have to flash, if that was the case you would get dashed lines.
You get these "snakes" with continuous light sources.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
WHY it's not recorded in real time but a slide show?

One answer could be that it's not one object filmed continuously. To me, it looks like he took a series of pictures of a light source using a long exposure time. There are many posts here on ATS that show an effect just like these appear.

And is it just me, or does the soundtrack sound fake? I swear every vehicle passing by sounds exactly the same. And as has been mentioned, the barking dog seems a little too ideal.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

besides all those videos, this is something we've been capable of producing for a while now.
I mean with lasers, Ive been to events where they would have 3-d squares and orbs floating amidst the crowd, everyone knew there were lasers being used so it wasn't anything crazy, but in this kind of setting of course people will think UFO.

I know UFO's exists, but I cant tell if this is convincing evidence only because this looks exactly like a party promoter playing with laser equipment.
someone should check and see if any "raves" were thrown in the area. that still wouldn't rule out John Doe playing with laser equipment though.

What I do find coincidental, is that this video emerged roughly around the same time we are seeing tons of commercials with that sort of effect in them.
If this happened in a pre-laser era, I would be much more astonished. Maybe thats the point. Let the people learn to swim before throwing them in the water, makes for less fuss.

another example of what the commoner can do with lasers these days

[edit on 4-3-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by syrio

Actually my daughter has toys that can create these exact images, unfortunately they are at her grandmothers. They are LED's that are surrounded by opaque white rubber balls. The balls are attached to flexible sticks with handles. When you push a button the LED's flash different color patterns. Some of the flashing is so incredibly fast, that to the naked eye it creates "snakes" with no gaps when you swing them as fast as you can. If I ever get the chance I will try and find these toys... its hard to explain without seeing them.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
These are some symbols and alphabets that I and many friends have collected while working on the Caret Hoax. One of the coonclusions has been that many if not all of Caret alphabets were borrowed from the tom Hall Standard Galactic Alphabet. Not surprisingly Enochian symbols dating back Hundreds of years were used in Metroid 3 ..Perhaps you all being more intimite with this case can find some similarities..
I draw no conclusions..only that Spring is about here....and it has come early..
I would love this to be real..dont we all..but only critical thinking ..and sharp eyes and good old hindsight will help us..judge for ourselves.

The Enochian at the end..are most relevant here ..note their use on a steampunk keyboard..note the leds.as well as keys.

alleged sparks symbols and stephansville

steampunk glyphs typewriter ubiquity

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
c'mon - hasnt the pilot/freight company guy steve allen said that these lights are what he had seen? & lee roy gaitan has a still photo of the same thing?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All this slide show, full audio is very easy to explain and I think everyones trying to think to hard. Most video programs where it is ripped in the computer for basic people defaults to crappy frame rates etc, for internet use. I know for a fact I could re create this frame rate and full audio from choose a wrong compression settings. Then uploading it to a flash based player which compresses it even further.

Do not look to hard into that fact IMHO. I know people are dying to debunk or prove. But I think this is part is easy to explain.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Yes :p, I have been to quite a number of raves in my time
(drug free). LOL

I have just never seen it filmed like what was shown here. Very cool IMO.

Unfortunately (?) it leaves the door wide open for people to 1. debunk the ones claiming to be UFOs and 2. for people to scam others by claiming its a UFO

After seeing the additional videos, there isnt anything that leads me to believe that the original video posted is actually a UFO....too bad

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliackanother example of what the commoner can do with lasers these days

YUP, that must be what the "commoners" in texas are up to.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
someone asked if these lights meant anything..I am only posting anything that might bear similarity. The lights certainly were not New Times Roman, so we need a better comparison.
Personally I dont care if George Bush said he has a copy..The question deals with the symbolgy possible .. So this is not a challenge of anyones veracity or to prove hoax.Ets could have influenced language in the past..who knows..Taking this as a challenge to the story itself..is rather jumping the gun..I hope its not taken that way by anyone..

ShiftTrio long time no see and Thanx to Psychedelic for the video and Down Under reposting it for reference.

edit to account multiple posts while editing..
I am on 56k dialup

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
sysconfig...this is what I was thinking as well. Do these symbols resemble any of the dead languages from past societies....egyptian, aramaic, sumerian, etc...

As for anyone who thinks they can replicate this using a camera and a computer.....let's see how close you can get. I'm not saying it's not possible, I;m saying do it. I want to see the copy quality and how hard it was to duplicate....then maybe we can start to make some deductions as to whether a hoax could pe perpatrated in this manner.

If it was a laser, it would have to be large. A hand-held laser isn't going to have enough projection power to produce that quality at that distance. Even night club laser's are only good at a hundred yards or so. My family used to own nightclubs with these kinds of lasers...there's NO WAY it was something like that.....would have to be much more powerful.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's important to keep in mind that the video camera used was a JVC. I wrote this on another site:

David Caron videotaped several hundred multi-colored symbols on a JVC video camera for 12 minutes beginning at 10:10 PM Central on January 19, 2008. He steadied his arm and camera against a post on the porch. The symbols pulsed twice per second, changing every 15 video frames.

Note: Information about the "Night Alive" feature on JVC cameras:
CNET Review

...Other features include manual and automatic white-balance control and focus, as well as backlight compensation. The Night Alive feature lets you shoot in dark settings while maintaining color, with the significant compromise of slow shutter speed. A pair of LED lights helps illuminate dark subjects that are very close to the camera. The Live Slow feature snaps a 1.5-second segment in slow motion while maintaining real-time audio--an odd, if interesting, effect. And for the short-attention-span generation, the 5S mode automatically stops recording 5 seconds after you press the record button, guaranteeing your viewers will never be bored by a scene dragging out for, say, a full 10 seconds...

It is interesting to watch how the videographer states that the camera is still, that he is not moving it and then he zooms in and out suggesting that he is possibly not shaking the camera. That's worth looking into.

Do we have any true video experts on ATS that can take a closer look?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
sorry Sys_Config - my post was meant for the sudden influx of debunkers carrying on about laser graffiti trends in european cities & at raves, & flashing kiddie toys & such.

we have this video at hand & we have 2 other texas residents, credible witnesses by all accounts, saying that these lights are what they saw - there is even a photo taken by one of these witnesses (in addition to this video). i doubt they all saw some kid flashing lasers in a field.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by from downunder]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

What about JRitzman??? Or is he just a stills expert?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OP,

Thank you for your post. I don't hold my breath on this one. My gut feeling is HOAX

On a serious (constructive) note: I'm totally confused about the timeline of the Stephenville event(s). Can someone point me to a timeline or explain how many incidents occurred? I'm mostly interested in the 3-mile-long UFO event.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

I dont think people are trying to "debunk" this as much as trying to understand what we are seeing....and offering the VERY REAL possiblity that what we are seeing are laser lights and not some UFO. We dont know for sure, but it is a legitmate option to consider.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Star for you my friend. Thanks for going the extra mile and grabbing all those captures.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by TXRabbit]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join