It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Listen to this interview with BJ Booth:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sparky at OMF has just posted part 2 of his experiment with the JVC camera.

Check it out:
View Video

JVC camcorder model GR-D770U
Hand held, steadied against upright (building corner)
Night Alive mode
34x Optical zoom, manual focus at infinity
Subject: Canis Majoris/Sirius - AZ 172, EL 40, 2015 CST/05 MAR 08

[edit on 5-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
FYI -

BJ talks about the Secret Service forcing him to take down the article at the end of the audio.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I still think Ricky Sorrells' sighting of the huge metallic looking UFO around Jan. 1st in day light is by far the most compelling part of the whole Stephenville / Dublin UFO sightings.

I believe it's why the MAJOR I called at Lackland AFB got angry with me over the phone, and I believe it's why Ricky got a threatening phone call from a Lt. Col.

He couldn't see the edges of the craft and it made no noise. Put me on record.....THAT IS NOT OURS

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good work.

So not "alien symbols" but more like a video EKG.
Like I thought.

The large metallic triangle is the real meat here. Put some juice on that.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What is this suppose to be/prove? Is this suppose to be a UFO or something?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Now we need some more video / photo leaks...this one was one heck of a ride.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by tommyknockers
This frame jumped out at me.

I.O.U = I Owe You?

Pretty Interesting.

AAC

And I thought it said "Sex" now that definitely says more about me.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Good work.

So not "alien symbols" but more like a video EKG.
Like I thought.

The large metallic triangle is the real meat here. Put some juice on that.

ZG

I agree..that is the real meat..just on serendipity..not to belabor patterns..i noted that stephansville is just on outskirts of dallas..someone mentioned the president being there that day or something to that effect..it came to my mind what if a distant concert was playing..that regularly do laser shows..its my understanding that one of the concerts playing in dallas was Pink Floyd in the Jan-Feb period..not the original pink floyd but an Aussie group that does international tours and specializes in their music and laser shows.
also there is this business ILS , one of several that do these shows for hire as well inside or outside.

just a thought
I should have linked this to just another brick in the wall mp3

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought

Originally posted by AlphaWeltall
Hey guys/Gals,

Sorry if this may have been posted on previous pages, i couldn't read them all there was just too much.

The following video is a technique these modern day ravers use when they go to their "crazy" raves. You could call it Glow sticking but technically it isn't =P

Remove the Sound, distance the person preforming the act and you have (in my opinion) what you see in those videos...

Please feel free to criticize as this is just what i thought of immediately when i seen this video...BTW you can use LED's which can be turned on and off...

not the same...again...it "looks" like it, but it's not it.

It's like saying i saw a ford truck hit a guy crossing the street, then u look at a dodge and say thats the exact truck i saw...well no it wasn't the exact truck, they are both trucks (lights) but not the same ones.....next.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by RandomThought]

Obviously it isn't it exactly but the methodology could more than easily reproduce the effect.
Try using a Kodak DX7630 digital camera on Fireworks mode and u have your "Stephenville Symbols"

Off topic why is it that all sightings seem to be in the US?? You guys over there are getting desperate if you ask me.
If i threw a neon tennis ball in the night sky i reckon within minutes it would be on ATS as "Alien Sphere of death"

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oddly..hehehe :]
some of the best ones are being made in Australia thanks to the film and arts commission generous grants. One film artist Chris Kennsington hoaxed the whole country with his shots..later admitting it was Immersion art. Interestingly, he received more duckettes to produce 5 more. Now he has gone onto more better movies..He made his mark..like many do..on us..unfortunately..Another Company Great lakes salvaging tried to hoax history channel claiming they had located an aircraft (american scorpion) that allegedly collided with a UFO..however the plans and characters disappeared after more scrutiny when credentials were checked..and found faked or totally absent..but not before they were traced to Australia..
Being that virals for movies are popular for movies..and many are in works..we can expect those to muddy the waters.
Ufos are popular everywhere..like in Russia..canada..aits quite universal..and can if done well ..profitable. Then there is real stuff unexplainable..like this here we are analyzing..and sorting out causes.
everyone is in on it, France with Partizan Haiti Hoax, England..hmm I forgot..Partizan is ther too...some are fun..some are funny..like Brazils flying Chupacabra..some..that really waste peoples time and lives and way of thinking..are not.

I forgot to post the rest of the pic from that texas outfit.

But Zero yes I understand your point quite well, and UFO reality..I am just catching up on all of this and will get right into Ricky and BJ..thats stuff should have been on mainstream..at least Drudge..Now we can argue about some ufos but I have no doubt gov and commercial coercion and disinfo exists] That podcast should be mass mailed to all the sites to spread the word..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Oddly..hehehe :]
some of the best ones are being made in Australia thanks to the film and arts commission generous grants. One film artist Chris Kennsington hoaxed the whole country with his shots..later admitting it was Immersion art. Interestingly, he received more duckettes to produce 5 more. Now he has gone onto more better movies..He made his mark..like many do..on us..unfortunately..Another Company Great lakes salvaging tried to hoax history channel claiming they had located an aircraft (american scorpion) that allegedly collided with a UFO..however the plans and characters disappeared after more scrutiny when credentials were checked..and found faked or totally absent..but not before they were traced to Australia..
Being that virals for movies are popular for movies..and many are in works..we can expect those to muddy the waters.
Ufos are popular everywhere..like in Russia..canada..aits quite universal..and can if done well ..profitable. Then there is real stuff unexplainable..like this here we are analyzing..and sorting out causes.
everyone is in on it, France with Partizan Haiti Hoax, England..hmm I forgot..Partizan is ther too...some are fun..some are funny..like Brazils flying Chupacabra..some..that really waste peoples time and lives and way of thinking..are not.

In all honesty, if they did exist...would there be any reason for them to Hide or draw symbols for us up in the sky.
I mean if the have visited us as some people believe, whats the big deal in hiding...did the government tell them to (USA)...if so why in hell would a foreign entity comply with such a request?!?!

You would think by now someone would have taken a totally indisputable picture/video of a UFO/Alien... but i guess not matter how good the qaulity...theres always a skeptic around the corner!!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Walking the middle road is hard..and easy to fall into extremes.hardened .believer or intransigent skeptic..because one doesnt have to think and reason..as one who walks the middle does..and often..they get hit by both sides..but thats the price..a truth seeker must pay..in seeking the truth..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thats very true.
I believe in Aliens, not based on evidence of any sort, but based on the vastness of space and probability.
I'm yet to be proven otherwise =]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but the movement of the light in the video is not that impressive. I can tell from the very beginning that this camcorder is in low-light/.0 Lux. Mode by the way in which the frames progess. The camcorder has trouble focusing on the pinpoint of light, and when it does it is zoomed in at such a level that even the slightest breeze or movement will jerk the camera.

It does not matter if the camcorder is propped on a post or not, it still moves. I have attempted shots from a camera during low light levels, using the low-light mode, and even when propped it still blurs. You need a tripod setup to effectively negate all movement (Minus moderate breezes of course, which can still cause movement).

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If this was recorded anywhere other than Stephenville I would probably be screaming fake after seeing that Sirius example. But the other witnesses have vouched for this video right?

Also here's the other thing - you can obviously see the effects of the 'night mode' or whatever in the long exposure/choppy frame rate - but if it's all just movement of the camera how come he seems to keep the object pretty steady for the first minute and a half? It's still choppy but more or less steady.

Is it a coincidence this thing starts to jump around like crazy right around the same time you hear the plane flying overhead?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

But the other witnesses have vouched for this video right?

no , none at all sorry.

wow i think alot of you kids have been on the dr greer koolaid. Can any of you budding fox mulders tell me why the zoom moves in so smooth yet the "video" seems to be 1 frame per second?

the zoom should show the exact same effect but it doesnt its smooth no frame rate drop at all. It doesnt add up

this person has created the images which themselves are extremely poor , put them on a screen and taped the slideshow of images with a camcorder. Im astounded anyone could actually belive he is filming something "live" in the night sky.

This is one of the worst hoaxes ive ever seen no wonder MUFON called the video "unremarkable"

[edit on 6-3-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to

post by Palasheea

OK so you want me to believe that he hit delete after getting such an email? That he permanently got rid of an email from the secret service?? PLEASE.

AS-

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
Sparky at OMF has just posted part 2 of his experiment with the JVC camera.

ONCE AGAIN WHY AREN'T WE SEEING SPARKY TAKE THE CAMERA IN HAND FILM THE SURROUNDING AREA AND THEN ZOOM IN ON THIS?? THIS PROVES NOTHING.

AS-

Check it out:
View Video

JVC camcorder model GR-D770U
Hand held, steadied against upright (building corner)
Night Alive mode
34x Optical zoom, manual focus at infinity
Subject: Canis Majoris/Sirius - AZ 172, EL 40, 2015 CST/05 MAR 08

[edit on 5-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Some of you may benefit from an explanation of the videos here.

Video 1:
The video made by David Caron taken on 19 January 2008 in Stephenville, TX. He saw "somthin' just looked funny about it and...come outside with the camcorder...". It didn't appear to be a star to him so he continued taping the object with a JVC camcorder (potentially set to Night Alive mode).
It is widely understood that he was not trying to pass off a hoax or fake UFO video.
His original video was purchased by the UFO Hunters from the History Channel. They now own the rights to the video. It has since been leaked.

Video 2:
A challenge was set out for someone to shoot a video of Canis Major (aka Sirius) with a JVC camcorder (same or similar model) set to Night Alive mode. The reason was to see if the same results would be consistent and repeatable.
The point was not to "debunk", but rather show that there might be a simple explanation for the "symbols" in the original video.
"Sparky" from OM Forum answered the challenge with these last two videos.

Video Experiment 1 by Sparky

Video 3:

Video Experiment 2 by Sparky

This is one explanation about how the video was created. The arguement may still be made that the object in the video was moving, but not the camera itself. That may be the case, but the fact remains that if you have this camera set to Night Alive, zoom way in to video tape a stationary object, you will still get motion jitter as long as you are touching the camera. It must be placed on a tripod and zoomed in by remote to eliminate any possibility of motion blur.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join