It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
I get a kick out of everyone saying, it looks like this, or it looks like that, but nobody was able to replicate or show any evidence of it looking EXACTLY like this, until someone can show me something that can create this exact light, colors and shape, IN A CLEAR SKY not onto a back drop then its un explained.

Well, it is unexplained. And that's exactly what that means. Nobody knows for sure what it is. Even if it's real. And at this point, a bit of a ways after the fact, it doesn't look like anybody's going to find out much more about it. I personally think it's a waste of time trying to "decipher" a lot of squiggles that only happen to be that way because that's how it moved during one frame of video. I think just assuming that it's some kind of writing is ridiculous.

So whadda we got? Once again, not much of anything. I don't see anything that absolutely indicates "alien." Even if it was a clear video of a flying saucer, that wouldn't necessarily prove anything. I don't know what it might have been. And since nobody has come up with anything definitive so far, my "I don't know" is still the winning answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop
It was asked: Why would ET's visit a small town in TX.

Answer: Pres. W Bush's ranch is in Crawford TX not 75 miles from where this took place. So my thought is depending upon how High in the sky this event took place (possibilities everywhere), Do you think "W" saw this??? Don't think anyone has mentioned that possibility!?!? As small as it may be?!?!?

Welcome to ATS hdchop!

There was some discussion on other threads about the proximity of W's nearby ranch. Now whether or not he saw anything? I doubt it. As I recall, he was out of the country for some of the sightings, though if you are curious, a little sleuthing here or on Google may render your answers for you.

If you'd like another rabbit hole to look into, take a look at the Walnut Springs, Texas, Mystery "Airport".

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop
Answer: Pres. W Bush's ranch is in Crawford TX not 75 miles from where this took place. So my thought is depending upon how High in the sky this event took place (possibilities everywhere), Do you think "W" saw this??? Don't think anyone has mentioned that possibility!?!? As small as it may be?!?!?

This is a major part of the whole story the media has yet to cover at all. I know something having to do with the Secret Service that I can't talk about at this time because the person involved wants to remain anonymous and doesn't even want me to tell any details about what happened.

That, along with the threatening phone call Ricky Sorrells received. There are many important aspects of this story that have yet to be covered by the media. Without them covering these aspects, most of the general public will never know about them and forget this ever happened much like Roswell until it was reinvigorated by Stan Friedman.

We have the police dash cam UFO footage still to look forward to as well as Ricky Sorrell's cell phone footage. I don't think this saga is by any means finished yet. I'm trying to get members of the media interested and involved, but it isn't an easy task.

All I would suggest to everyone on ATS is to keep researching but try not to draw any solid conclusions until everything pans out. It will take a few more months IMO. Be patient.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
those are not heiro glyphs; heiliopolis being a place in time ang pictograms referred to as glyps beings a form of communication;

those look lore like a physical attempt of some sort of imprinting or "writing" of what people deem as hibiru or angelic language;

check the other post on this board for dan winter www.danwinter.com...

but from the link it looks like much has changed for him and his site pertaining a lawsuit over the topics he discussed. some meru foundation moved in and placed their own idealogies over his work. i remember reading his site in the past and it was much more meaty, now theres just stuff there about lawsuits; i suppose the people in newyork got upset about his writings and "took" all the work he was presenting on the net about vibration phi spiral speech known as angelic speech. well, anyway...

it goes like this

www.dailygrail.com...
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

but really if youve been keeping up me posting links is slowing me and yourself down.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
FYI - the video has just been posted on the Stephenville Lights web site:

www.stephenvillelights.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ok, just for some thought, lets say they are "alien symbols" -

i was thinking that perhaps the "aliens" arent trying to contact us, but are actually sending a message to a recon group (their own) that are/were on the ground? or perhaps sending messages to another ship somewhere else in the night sky?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by from downunder
i was thinking that perhaps the "aliens" arent trying to contact us, but are actually sending a message to a recon group (their own) that are/were on the ground? or perhaps sending messages to another ship somewhere else in the night sky?

These would be the aliens who never invented radio, then? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone actually read my long post, as I know short attention spans are all the rage now, but I explained how probably the camera recorded the jiggles of the camera-persons heartbeat, body and respiratory movements likely and the video camera, instead of continuous recording frames, by design, because of low light, gathered 30 frames and put them in one second images. The UFO was not making those "still shots", the Camera was.

The only symbols are the likely ones you are projecting. Even Jim Sparks said these where not anything he knew, because he learned the real language and symbol sets. Read the camera spec and the account. They did not see these symbols. Only the camera did. Don't you see?

It was possibly a UFO, sure, I'm not discounting that, but the camera work was very bad, from a long distance and now interpreted without knowledge of cameras, people or common sense.

This discussion does not help the UFO theory, which I do personally completely believe.

Again, thank you for the video link.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

well, no they have radio, but didnt want it to be intercepted

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It could also be saying:

I OWN U...........

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So rather than maybe an encrypted radio transmission of an unknown alien language, they decided on using a huge jiggly light in the sky that some random guy with a video camera might film? I guess if they flew all the way from Epsilon Eridani, they know what they're doing.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I believe, if aliens were trying to communicate with us, they would have better handwriting or at least play some floyd with that stuff...I'm almost possitive this is fake...we have no referance for distance or if it's just a black screen. I swear I can hear a click with each flash of a "symbol"...just my opinion...it does look cool though.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

So rather than maybe an encrypted radio transmission of an unknown alien language, they decided on using a huge jiggly light in the sky that some random guy with a video camera might film? I guess if they flew all the way from Epsilon Eridani, they know what they're doing.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Nohup]

mate, your spot on - believe it or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OK folks, I guess he's already gone public so I'm going to post this...

I've known the guy who runs www.ufocasebook.com... for a long time.

He posted an article a while back which had to do with the Stephenville UFO sightings taking place near the restricted Crawford Ranch air space. Along with the article he posted a hard to find map of the restricted air space.

He received an email from the Secret Service asking him to take the article off of his web site because "it could cause undo public panic"

He took down the article because he feared that if he didn't, they would have taken down the article themselves or perhaps shut down his entire site.

In my opinion it was a total violation of his rights to free speech. He had every right to post that article. He did not keep the email they sent him (which kinds sucks I know) but he emailed me right after it happened and I would bet $10,000 right now that he's telling the full truth.

The media needs to know about and report stuff like this.

Thank God for ATS>

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone here remember the sigil's from those (allegedly) ET communications to UMMO in Spain and France from way back in the 60's and 70's?

Source: users.tvcablenet.be...

Wikipedia :en.wikipedia.org...

Some people think some class of secret service, such as the CIA or KGB, may be responsible, but their motivations and aims are unknown, and no proof of such a scheme has been presented.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
received an email from the Secret Service asking him to take the article off of his web site because "it could cause undo public panic"

He took down the article because he feared that if he didn't, they would have taken down the article themselves or perhaps shut down his entire site.

Wow!

That's amazing! Thanks so much for posting this information!

I believe him and YOU!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Uh .... wow!

Guess that kinda blows this all apart then huh?

Normally, I'd go "Nah nah nah nah told you so!"
(not you in particular, but all those who went nuts over this video originally)

Otherwise, this *could* totally be faked...does it mean it's not "real"...? Not really, it just means that it might now be what most want it to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Wow!

That's amazing! Thanks so much for posting this information!

I believe him and YOU!

Thank you. Like others have said...I don't care who believes it, I know I'm telling the truth. But that would be a lie, because I do care that everyone knows about this. BJ took down the article because of the Secret Service and that is illegal, immoral, or both.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
OK folks, I guess he's already gone public so I'm going to post this...

I've known the guy who runs www.ufocasebook.com... for a long time.

He posted an article a while back which had to do with the Stephenville UFO sightings taking place near the restricted Crawford Ranch air space. Along with the article he posted a hard to find map of the restricted air space.

He received an email from the Secret Service asking him to take the article off of his web site because "it could cause undo public panic"

In my opinion it was a total violation of his rights to free speech. He had every right to post that article. He did not keep the email they sent him (which kinds sucks I know) but he emailed me right after it happened and I would bet $10,000 right now that he's telling the full truth.

The media needs to know about and report stuff like this.

Thank God for ATS>

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ufo reality]

I remember some aerials being taken of some place which UFC had, and I know the people fairly well enough that they would not buckle like that. Especially Dr.Dil a staunch FOIA advocate and blog owner himself. Thats very unlike them. I am a member there and I can tell the first thing they would have done is port the pics to every site in town as the members there are oft times here and quite a few other sites and blogs.
knowing Vonstern, Rick, latitude, they would would said Phooey and posted from Denmark on his mag. I remember Majestic game from EA sending official looking stuff and even threats of bodily harm..so I think someone IMO is being played.
was the source verified, phonenumbers?, etc..this sounds extremely odd, because NSA and HS call or visit, never email like that. And how did the email disappear.? ATS staff here can fill us on the protocol..if need be.
I would like to have more details before we stomp on the government,.
its as if to add drama traditionally packaged with "secrets" in past episodes... I hope you understand I am not challenging veracity by you, just gauging these unorthodox circumstances
any more info you can provise would be helpful like who and specific post at UFC etc..I will google the thing myself and post it here and about 20 like Reality Uncovered and SOTT , other sites I frequent that do not mess around. so Let us know whats what.

Many Thanks

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It wasn't Dr. Dil it was BJ Booth.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join