It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Excellent job wave!

Starred.

A possibility to say the least....

I wouldn't go as far as saying the video is completely debunked, but you have opened up a new avenue.

Good work

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Well waveguide3, I must admit that you done really a great job.

But there still is a big difference with the Stevenville video, and I mean the figures or Symbols so to speak.
You produce again and again almost the same sort of figures which ends each time also with the abrupt stop, but that is because of your movement with the telescope.

The 'symbols' created in this experiment are controlled by the way the telescope/camera rig vibrates. It's quite massive, as I said in the write up. It tends to vibrate the same way no matter where to thump it. It also stops quickly because it's heavy. It's not the same as a hand-held camera which will jiggle every which way according to your stance and heatbeats. The original video is taken at high power/zoom, so the field is small and the slightest bodily movement is exaggerated. It can't be controlled if there's any bodily contact with the camera. Conclusive proof would come from anyone with a similar camcorder taking a simple 'closeup' video of Sirius. It's that easy and I can't understand why nobody's taken the trouble to do it. All the theoretical arguments in the world will never beat a practical demonstration.

WG3

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
Sparky at OMF has just posted part 2 of his experiment with the JVC camera.

Check it out:
View Video

JVC camcorder model GR-D770U
Hand held, steadied against upright (building corner)
Night Alive mode
34x Optical zoom, manual focus at infinity
Subject: Canis Majoris/Sirius - AZ 172, EL 40, 2015 CST/05 MAR 08

[edit on 5-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

Good job Waveguide...Yes this has been done by sparky over at OMF
and this seems to be the result of his test.

still alot more to find out about the original vid by Caron (sp?)
and the whole Stephenville sightings.
nice scope you have there.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Well there we have it. Thanks for the link. It's as clear as it will ever be that the Stephenville Lights are video images the star Sirius captured with a hand held camcorder set to NightFX. The subtle differences in color intensity or range between individual recordings are due to differences in scintillation intensity. Sirius viewed on different days can exhibit quite different degrees of colouration and twinkle. It's all down to the amount of atmospheric turbulence present at the time. It seems remarkable that people could perceive a bright twinkling star as an alien visitation. Perhaps it says more about them than of the event which triggered the flap.

WG3

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Perhaps it says more about them than of the event which triggered the flap.

Agreed. Aside from the distraction of this video, the event itself is still quite a puzzle. It's not every day that huge weird airships fly around so that a bunch of different people can see and describe them in pretty good detail. It would have been nice if somebody got a good image of the thing(s). But such is the world of UFO spotting. We never quite get the good evidence we'd like.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
OK... here are screenshots of a small portion of the symbols.

They are taken in order from left to right, top to bottom. I skipped a few when they got really blurry as you will see. Now this is seriously like 1 minute of the footage, if that.

Im hoping someone will be able to recognize a pattern in these things. Obviously there are hundreds more to document but I just don't have the time right now. Lets see what ATS can make of them

reply to post by samureyed

I am not sure if this was already brought up, but I was looking at Bob Lazars website and I found these images that look strangely similar to the stephenville symbols

here is the site they came from
users.skynet.be...
users.skynet.be...
users.skynet.be...

[edit on 3/16/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Isn't there one good clip or video of the object? I thought I saw something in a news video, but it could have just been something they added randomly.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The video is a hoax and i can prove it! think im a lier email me [email protected] and ill send you three or four still frames from the video i made in fla and ill explain the prosses he used to create his video. I hope no one paid him anything for this lmao. they ought to pay me for explainning how he did it . Nice job though , he put some thought and time into it .
CJ

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If you can prove it, then prove it here.

I think the "strobing" was caused by lights on the UFO. So this really is the UFO on film, but not quite how it looks at all. The camera mode screwed it up A LOT.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here's something similar to caron's video that I found on youtube which was originally taken from mufons website.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Hey...if anybody is still monitoring this thread...those yahoos on UFO hunters are going to or have had this footage on their show. If anybody has a way to contact them and inform them of the fact that it is a hoax...that would be fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

I think they pretty much came to that conclusion themselves or at the very least they knew it wasn't anything out of this world. In fact zeroghost hit it right on the head and it was proven last night when they tested the theory.

I tend to dislike the drama they put into every little monologue they do and their results are old news by the time it airs. However, the general public is not here getting up to the minute alternative news so it is new to them.

I do agree with you though and many of us called it right within the first few pages of the thread although I cant say that it was deliberate.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by jbondo]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Yep, it was on last night's show. They replicated the effect and dismissed it as a camera artifact

It was funny to hear them announce it as, "first time released to the public" , though. Seems like they could have edited that statement out.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Good to hear they figured it out...I try watching that show in hopes that they will get a case that has some meat on it. I don't know the guys name...but the lead investigator drives me up the wall. He makes it sound like every case is going to end with proof, when we all know at the end of the show there will be nothing. Not a great show IMO. They're getting payed.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The show was pretty decent. I thought it was funny how, when they asked about the source for the images in the Caron vid, they listed aircraft, alien craft, military experiments, balloons, birds, whatever, but they never ever mentioned the possibility that it might be a star or planet. I was also quite amused at the replication efforts using a wacky drill rig. That was just plain goofy showmanship. Why didn't they just use David Caron's camcorder and shoot a video of a bright star at night using Night Alive while stabilizing the camera up against a post?!? That's what Caron did. Logically it should provide the same results.

Anyway, at least they came to a somewhat similar conclusion. We can now focus on Steve Allen's sighting as well as the vanishing deer/mystery light beam. The folks from OMEFT are busy putting together reports from the Ricky Sorrells expedition from the 4th of April. There is a documentary video expected to be released with some pretty wild, brand new footage. Can't wait to see what that's about.

Also, LightsOverTexas.com, the Open Minds Forum and StephenvilleLights.com are tracking the whole story on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Something struck me funny about that alleged beam of light that never hits the ground. I got deja vu and am almost sure I've seen that exact same footage before but in a production type situation. Could be wrong though.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks Allot like someone playing with Laser Graffiti art!

I've enjoyed these shows, it breaks the law but some people find it fun to distract passing by traffic.

www.engadget.com...

Agreed its a bit far away and nothing that make sense shows up. however reminds me of this type of display just from a far away view.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mindping]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think people should be more critical of videos that have no reference point to judge size or distance of objects. A video that stays zoomed in where its all black or all blue/white except the object should always be assumed a hoax or misconception before trying to prove it right.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have filmed something very similar to this about 2 years ago.. I will have to see if i still have it on tape.

What i filmed turned out to be a normal star, but due to me not having the cam on a tripod ( though i did have it held very steady ) i got the exact same swirling lights effect.

The tapes are coming out, ill post as soon as i find it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join