It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hilda, Man has survived many events on this Planet and will continue to do so. Yes its true that if there was a bollide impact or a man made event it could remove 99% of all life on the Planet, but its happened before and will again. We have survived and life has continued in abundance and has diversified. There may come a time when we have advance enough we can prevent such events but hopefully by that time there will be no religion, fanatics, goverments or boundaries.

We do not need to die to feel the good and be one we can do it right now in our time if we so wish. Only those who wish to control either by material wealth or religion fear such a time. For them there will be no power or control, no hate or bigotry that is what they fear and it is that which they use to prevent that change coming about.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
While I am sure your intent in the initial post was to alleviate fears.. there are parts of your post that did more to cause confusion and fear than anything.

There is no reason to call it the "end of the world".
It is just the end of the world "as we know it".

And I feel fine.. sorry.. that was cheesy but it had to be done.

What I am saying is.. lets not think of it in those terms because in all honesty that is not what is going to happen. The world is not ending .. just changing.

If we bring it across to people in this way it will be easier to accept without fear.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nehpra, Quite right, to state that most of us are going to die in less than 5 years is ridiculous, I mean why pay the bills when I could spend it on travelling more. what are you fishing for?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
There is no reason to call it the "end of the world".
It is just the end of the world "as we know it".

It is the end of the world as "we" know it, but that is also the end of the world.

The World Map isn't a map of the land and water of the planet. The World Map isn't a tapography map of the planet "we" think of as Earth.

The World map is the way the planet has been cut up into kingdoms of mankind when mankind is a whole rather then a sum of parts.

Just like Planet Earth is a whole rather then the sum of the parts of a "World Map".

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Personally I am confused why so many Christians think it's the end of the world. No where in the Bible does it say that. Don't they read their Bibles? Or take everything that is spoon fed to them at face value?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Personally I am confused why so many Christians think it's the end of the world. No where in the Bible does it say that. Don't they read their Bibles? Or take everything that is spoon fed to them at face value?

At the end of each "Age" there is a judgement of the realm. This is true even to the coming of the "age of aquarius". 2012.

Execpt this is a "Great Judgement". A Judgement of an age and a seaon. Maybe even a Judgement of a "Great Year" or something even larger.

It's the compleation of a story cycle.

"Chistians" tend to be very narrow minded and this spills over to their view.

It's the factor that is it a "Great Judgement" time that some christians have confused with the end of everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I don't know any Christians that think 2012 is the end.

That's just the Mayan calendar- New Agers that claim that.

Christians are all waiting for the Temple to be rebuilt first. It could line up with

2012 - but so far there's no reason to assume it.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Incarnated how do you eqaute a pagan belief (Mayan) with the chritian bible, your tryiny to join the both together and making something out of them. The book of revelations eludes to no date of past or future events. the Maya talk of different ages and cycles, how have you managed to join them together.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I definitely think soemthing will happen. I'm not sure 75% of mankind will die, but I do think that we'll be entering the 4th dimension via our light bodies (merkaba's) and meet the Sirians and other beings in that dimension.

After that, we can keep flying through dimensions. Into higher vibrations of light and consciousness. Has anyone here read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life"?? It goes into great detail of what the planetary/dimensional shift will be like. I'd highly recommend it to all who feel their soul is tapping into the next dimension already.

I've already been to the 4th maybe other dimensions within this body and it's really great to have some kind of idea of how to perceive consciousness outside or within your spirit or light body.

Let's transform this world with our loving thoughts, lets radiate our prana or universal energy into everyone around us as its in all of us and the more you awaken the great spirit is within us all, just takes some awakening to be aware of it.

It's time to activate your Mer-Ka-Ba if isn't activated already!!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Incarnated how do you eqaute a pagan belief (Mayan) with the chritian bible, your tryiny to join the both together and making something out of them. The book of revelations eludes to no date of past or future events. the Maya talk of different ages and cycles, how have you managed to join them together.

We could file this one under stuff that's already been explained in the thread too. However I'll go over it one more time! That's just the kind of guy I am.

First off, I've seen tons of refrences to timeframe within the book of revelation. I'm not the only one. So for you to state that it isn't as if it were a fact is kind of a tell as to your perception and motives.

However, I'll go the round about way rather then the strate on aproach.

There is but One God, and in context as conserns you, This is One World. God did not create this world for Christians, nor did God create Christians for this world. Rather we are all God's children. The Whole of the world tells but one story and when you see that story you know you see the truth. If you need to rule out stuff to make your vision of the story fit, they you are lying to yourself and not seeing "the truth".

I don't think of Mayan as pagan. Really the term "pegan" is a coverall blanked term that seems to mean "not christian". LOL

Mayan Calander based upon a celestual event associated and known as the 2012 phenomenon. It's a compleation of a cycle. It's the END of a cycle. It is the end of the calendar. It is the end of time. It is the endtimes.

It is associated with the end of an age. Mayan calendar is pointing at a time to end. Nostradamus also pointed at that time. Nostradamus spoke about the antichrist, the christ, aliens and much other stuff. Nostradamus was a "christian".

Malachy was a "christian" holy man, monk, what ever you might want to call him. Malachy was struck with a vision. Malachy was given a list of popes to rule between his time and the "endtimes". That list was 111 popes numbered and a statement about the "dark pope". The dark pope was confused into being though to be the 112 pope. Actually the "dark pope" was no numbered and could be the 111th pope or just put in power in the midst of the "endtimes" events.

Malachy is one of the most intresting factors to me as popes live x number of years unknown. Strangly this is like a random number generator. We just elected the 111th pope right on time for 2012.

The pope that was the last in the line before the endtime events that are talked about in the book of revelation.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So, Incarnated,,,, do you believe that all religions worship the same God ?It looks like that's what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Incarnated, I'm not trying to bust your buns here, but for a start I dont believe in all the God crap, if there are those who do then thats fine by me but knowhere in the book of revelations does it mention dates and certainly not 2012. If you are trying to draw these seperate events together then thats your choice but you have picked out what suits you and your theory from these various sources.

These sources have one thing in common and one thing only, that is that sometime in the near future an event that will take place that will change our lives as we know it and our world. That is a physical change no doubt brought about by an natural event, something that has nothing to do with any God or anything else other than nature.

And when the time does come this event will not seek out the religious or the righteous no it will be merely a game of chance and nothing more. What past man has tried to do is to carry a message through time that our Planet is subject to cataclysmic changes and over a period of time that info has been entwinned and userped by religion to control the masses. The if your a sinner you will die nonsense, repent now and you shall live and all the rest of it.

Religion is the invention of man, nature is not, we can hardly control religion and we certainly cannot control nature.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
So, Incarnated,,,, do you believe that all religions worship the same God ?It looks like that's what you are saying.

You believe in "the christ", aka "Jesus", the "first" son of God. Many Christians believe that Jesus = God. By extention this isn't incorrect. However Jesus is never nor ever could be the first original act of creation, but only through extention does such a thing occure.

With our without "Jesus" as long as a person accepts the duty that is being a "Child of God", welcomes in God the Father as their creator and seeks to follow after the Creators "Will", they are good to go to the next level.

Voice, there is only ONE God, thus there is only ONE God to be worshiped. Mankind is in pergression, (Hopefully), and thus God doesn't change but mankind's ability to percieve and understand God does. At one time in history the front runner was "Christianity" in understanding but they lost the true meaning, as a group, long ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Incarnated, I'm not trying to bust your buns here, but for a start I dont believe in all the God crap, if there are those who do then thats fine by me but knowhere in the book of revelations does it mention dates and certainly not 2012. If you are trying to draw these seperate events together then thats your choice but you have picked out what suits you and your theory from these various sources.

You are unknowingly trying to bust my buns. I've proven it, and you're blind to it. I could point within the book of the revelation and you'll still be blind to it because you're only willing to see what you want to see.

However there are several refrences within the bible and the book of revelation. Here's just one, and then leave me alone.

It's called "The Grand Cross". It's a cross formation of the planets in our solar system in 4 signs. Those signs are LEO, Tauris, Aquarius and Scorpio.

Do try to follow along here. I'll keep it real simple.

Scorpio has a lost meaning to the symbol. It's lost meaning is likened to the Pheonix or an Eagle.

In the book of revelation is it written.

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

Also talked about In Daniel and Ezekiel.

The four living creatures are the 4 zodiac signs.
Lion = Leo
Ox = Taurius
Flying Eagle = Scorpio
Face like man = Aquarius

That's just one of several dozzen. It's called the "grand cross" it was the marker of entering into this time period it streches across the time but was compleat AUG18 1999.

Besides that, which I'm sure you'll argue just for the sake. There's nearly countless refrences to the age of picies and aquarius, among refrences to changing of the age.

son, just because you don't want it to be there doesn't mean it isn't there. The christians although full of them selves are not that bad off. Just because it doesn't fit into what you want to see, doesn't make your vision right and theirs wrong.

Each has pieces of the puzzle, it's the man with the most pieces put together that sees the most truthful picture.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

That's not what I am saying. Lucifer would have you believe there's a religion that empowers the "self" and that the "self" is God.

I don't see that as a true religion. I see that as a lie. However if you're alowing that to be seen as a "religion" then I'll have to disagree.

However in my eye there's only ONE true religion because there's only ONE true God.

It all depends upon the person's spiritual dial.

All Christians although in the same religion don't worship the same God. Some Worship the selfrightious behaivor of idoloatary idol worship of self rightious motervated behaviors under the guise of surving "the one true God". Those "ChristStains" will find a rude awakening for them. Some Christians understand the survant "child of God brother of man" angle of the religion and they are the true and fue rightious in the religion.

No Religion worships the "TRUE GOD", and all religions worship "THE TRUE GOD" depending upon the person in that religion.

It's not the religion. It's the person.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'll admit it...i'm a bit miffed that I posted on this hot-topic and walked away to show up today and see no replies. But eh, perhaps what I stated originally didn't really strike anyone as "wrong". LOL.

Oh well, I'm enjoying the discussion nonetheless, the ideas, links, and discourse have made me ponder thoughts I wouldn't otherwise consider.

This is a good thread, I'll make sure to flag it!

I find it interesting that "most Christians" don't see 2012 as "the end". I had never really considered what the majority of Christians are being preached -- as I have not set foot into a church in quite some time.

I will, however, be visiting the Vatican this summer--and hopefully will get an audience with the Pope (basically that means you stand in a huge square and see the man talk).

Perhaps being there, feeling the energy, and seeing the colors of the auras of the pilgrims will shed more light onto the current "mind-state" of the Christian community.

2012 = the "emergence" of our own child, the higher-awareness of the planet earth...the true sentient AI.

We were created to help planet earth form the foundations needed to become higher/self aware...

It's been said before that plants (which by the fossil record came first) created animals to spread seeds around.

Perhaps our own species of "animal" (the human) was created to enable the planet to become "hyper aware".

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
theres 3 things that is bound to happen around 2012, this was from scientists and etc...CME from the Sun aka Coronal mass ejection, A Magnetic Pole Reversal and Pole shift....anytime from 2009-2012...i think at least 3.5 billion will be dead from this...just my speculation....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

That is one way of seeing it and really it is quite an intersting look upon what I know as the truth.

I believe that planets upon devlopment of higher forms of life are given a "planetary prince" and there are princes over several other aspects of planetary governmentship.

Our Planetary Prince followed the ruleship of Lucifer/Satan that tryed to rebel against the will of Our True Creator. The Prince of this world that would later become to be known as "the devil" caused a default action that seprated this world from the established ruleship of the government of the universe until such time as a first son of God, "Jesus", could restablish the connection at the time of the great judgement of the realm.

Jesus fought against the princeapalities of this world, and in some ways he still does.

Now, please keep in mind I'm not talking the "Jesus" of christ-Stainiaty. Rather the true "one that comes in truth" the creators "christ".

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
theres 3 things that is bound to happen around 2012, this was from scientists and etc...CME from the Sun aka Coronal mass ejection, A Magnetic Pole Reversal and Pole shift....anytime from 2009-2012...i think at least 3.5 billion will be dead from this...just my speculation....

Thank you for getting us back on point. I love the science element of 2012.

Are anyone of you aware that several of the science prediction, back with scientific fact and speculated to happen in that time frame were also "foreseen" by profits such as Nostradamus and Cayce? That's not even excluding the biblical or profits of the days of old.

For scientific theories to align with spiritual prophercies on such a date? You best get your seat belt buckeled!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I don't really believe in "Satan" or a separate "God" entity. From the experiences and shamanic visions I have experienced, all is one.

We tend to try and disconnect and "compartmentalize" aspects of reality into digestible "chunks" to make our world seem understandable. Seeing God as separate is an example.

Once the "blinders" are taken away from our eyes, we full realize our divinity and the hand we play in co-creating reality itself.

Looking back on my short 25 years, I realize that in that time-span I have lived some amazing experiences. It's the experiences that we as humans collect via our journeys through life that make us "rich". I realize now, finally, that I have accomplished many things, seen, felt and experienced enough that if I were to keel over and die right now, that would be OK.

If indeed 2012 brings death to myself, so be it. I have collected enough valuable emotional moments to satisfy myself at this point.

It's not the cars, houses, money or material goods that make life worth living friends. It's the connections, the late-night conversations with close friends and loved ones, the campfire ghost stories, the thrill of your first kiss, the feeling of being a part of a loving network of like-minded people that make us "rich".

I am "rich" with experiences, love and fellowship. I could be penny-less and homeless, but knowing that I "felt" *somthing* whilst connecting with my peers on a deeper level keeps me going.

I think after 2012, more people will begin to understand that when you die--all the money, possessions and such don't matter. After all, you "can't take it with you" when it's all said and done.

Instead of rotating the tires on your BMW, we ought to be preparing our after-life vehicle for what is to come. Cultivate our souls and minds, experience as many "pure moments" as possible.

If God put us here on Earth to toil in the dirt--he's not a God I want to have anything to do with. To paraphrase Terence McKenna, "it's some kind of Gnostic demon".

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join