It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Vote Donald Trump If You Wanna Live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Alex Jones, telling us the sky is going to fall again. Listen up folks, Alex is only thinking about us:

I mean Alex has warned us about all sorts of things you know? Obama is the anti-christ, FEMA ganna round up people, Obama is going to shut him down, Obama targeting guns, Obama and martial law. Gosh, this guy has every prediction under his belt. He's full of ideas.

This guy is constantly crying wolf. It absolutely astounds me how there are still people who follow him in droves. He makes a living off fear mongering. If anybody disagrees let me know, I'm curious. How he still has any credibility among some is beyond me. This guy was freaking out about Obama coming in back in 2008 and here we are, still alive, still fine. This type of fear mongering to push your political agenda doesn't do any good. It only creates more division.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You're giving him exposure. Think about it.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Alex also pushes a lot of stuff that is true.

Deny it all you want, call it fear mongering, go back to your Kardashians and putting Hillary stickers on your notebooks, it doesn't change the fact Alex is justified here.

This election is globalism vs nationalism, establishment vs non-establishment, and that is why leaked audio tapes can't stop Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Speaking of Alex Jones... Apparently tomorrow he's exposing a Trump rape hoax.

youtu.be...

Can't embed.. On mobile.
edit on 8-10-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're giving him exposure. Think about it.

Alex Jones gets plenty of exposure on here whether I post or not. This is a conspiracy website. Jones has plenty of supporters roaming and constantly posting about him. More threads are needed to expose his BS.

You know I love it how he is insistent your life is at risk for not voting Donald Trump. Donald Trump. The guy who thinks giving Japan nukes will solve their defensive issues. The guy who questioned why nukes couldn't be used on ISIS.

Come on now.

Edit: Correction, Trump didn't RULE out the use of nukes on ISIS. He never outright said he'd use them.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Southern Guardian because: Correction of quote.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have faith in Alex & Trump!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Alex Jones is nuttier than my grandmothers fruit cake.

For years Alex Jones has perpetuated baseless lies: fear mongering 101.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Deny it all you want,

Deny this argument that you need to vote for Trump in order to save yours and your family's life? Yep I'll continue to outright deny that. It sounds as though you don't disagree with Jones.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
Alex Jones is an American hero. The fact that the mainstream media and even establishment warlords like Hillary Clinton have become more aggressive towards him because of the information he provides to everyday Americans proves it! I agree Alex, if we don't elect Trump, we may in fact all die due to warlord Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Really?
How soon they forget.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I watch him all the time, it more entertaining than real news.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What did I forget?? that Assange failed to provide information he promised?? I thought we were talking about Alex Jones, whats with the deflection??

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Assange failed to provide information he promised??

What did Assange promise?
[citation required]

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So, what has he actually been wrong about? Everything you mentioned about Obama is all true. He is "an" antichrist and has confirmed it on many occasions. He IS going after guns, and then some. You didn't notice? Or is this just throw something ridiculous and see if it sticks? I think the wind is blowing in your direction instead.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He is "an" antichrist and has confirmed it on many occasions.

The bible talks about multiple antichrists?
[citation required]

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He is "an" antichrist and has confirmed it on many occasions.

The bible talks about multiple antichrists?
[citation required]

Indeed it does. Good point. isn't a big secret though..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What isn't a big secret?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If Trump wins, you can expect to see Russia begin to take a less aggressive posture - unless Obama decides to use his last few months to kick something off.

However, if Hillary wins, Russia may get more aggressive in a last ditch effort to do what they think is necessary while Obama is still in office - especially since Hillary is more inclined to attack them.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

If Trump wins, you can expect to see Russia begin to take a less aggressive posture

Well sure. Donald and Vlad are buds.
Mutual admiration society.

Right.

Putin knows Trump is a pushover on the global stage.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join