It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by laughable3

Oh really? If it's so clearly seen why isn't it all over the news?

The news is corrupt. The top heads of all of the media, were seen at the Bilderberg Conferences. You know what that means, and if you don't, well research is the key.

NWO controls the media, the only source the people have for the truth, that can not be fully controlled is the Internet. They can spread Disinfo for sure but you just need to sort out the bull form the real.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that they were still searching for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I never stopped to think about it I guess. From what I have been reading, they still believe it to be at Mt. Ararat though.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by laughable3

Why don't you just look and see it for yourself?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

So you can find it on google earth, want to send some coordinates? Otherwise I'm callin BS.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Because if it is of interest of you then do some research of your own. I am just trying to point you in the right direction. The answers are available to you if you seek them.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Google earth is also Censored by the Elites. You can call BS on it if you want, like i said research is the key.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This is pretty straight forward, you claim it can be seen on Google Earth. It's up to you to prove not me. It's as easy as giving coordinates, which you should know before you go spouting off. I could tell you you can see Elvis Pressley on Mt. Everest, but if I don't provide proof I don't expect to be taken seriously.

If the Ark is really there you should have no problem proving it, and that would open the door for ALOT more stuff religously. That's okay don't try to "show me the light." Good little Christian.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First of all, I am not a Christian. So don't label me as one. I do not believe in organized religion. I believe in God. Religion is used as a tool to deceive the masses. I do not claim any religious affiliation.

I have done my research, I stand behind it. If you don't believe me then prove me wrong. It's up to you to remove the veil if you want to see.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Believe what you will, like people have been saying, do the RESEARCH.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Who said I trust the media or the Government?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here's my prediction on 2012:

A terrorist attack at the Summer Olympics in London will be the new 9/11.

We're going to start WWIII but the nukes won't be dropped until December...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Never mind, my bad, that was Laughable who replied to me.
Meant to aim the comment to him.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

No worries.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That ark link I posted has been debunked here

They have found some interesting artifacts that point to it but the actual ark has nit been found

more info: www.answersingenesis.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thats interesting but I don't think it debunked anything. The fact is archaeological digs are not taking place because it is deemed off limits by the lands owners.

The Bible does also say this.

4 "and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat."

From what I can tell it also matches the description of the way it was instructed to be built according to the Bible.

Not debunked. Just the typical cover up by the media you would expect with such a discovery.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Unbelievable. Everything's a cover up. Why would the media want this covered up? Would they not benefit from such news?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Dude that's a Christian site they would be jumping up and down screaming about it if it was true.

They debunked Ron Wyatt's find thoroughly.

True/False?

* Radar shows man-made (boat) structure..........FALSE
* There is a regular metallic pattern............FALSE
* Lab tests show petrified laminated wood........FALSE
* Turkish scientists found metal rods............FALSE
* Metal artefacts have been proved by lab........FALSE
* There are ‘ship’s ribs’ showing................FALSE
* There is lots of petrified wood................FALSE
* Turkish Commission says ‘it’s a boat...........FALSE
source

I would be very happy if they found it....

So far No Evidence other than

Various expeditions to Mount Ararat have revealed interesting archaeological discoveries that lead us to consider the possibility that the Ark remains hidden somewhere on the mountain. On the Answers magazine website you can see photos, like the one to the right, of objects that were found on or near the mountain. Some of these photos have never been published elsewhere.

source

Claims without evidence do a disservice to God and man.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That last sentence in bigwhammy's post sums it up best. If you can make a religous claim and back it up with some form of evidence it will go well beyond all the baseless claims in the world put together.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join