It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

There "It is not" is just an assumption that within majority is rule. It isn't. But they want to believe that nothing is going on, let them believe what they want to. There is no convincing them.

Let those that wish to remain asleep, sleep in.

I like to think of it as a camp. There are many people sleeping. Some people hear something coming, and they have woken up and are prepairing themselves for that which is coming. Meanwhile the drunkards are too hungover to awaken. You can try to wake them up but then you'll waste your energy trying to fight with them to wake up.

Let them sleep. Get your butt on the boat. The boat will be sailing off into the sunrise by the time they rise and find themselves screwed.

Then we'll all play dumb and send them to the schizophic preachers.

They wish to deny and get others to believe that nothing is happening because they wish to dream that in majority is rule even when it comes to time cycles.

Don't fall into their trap of thinking that if we could convince them to wake it it makes it any more true. It doesn't.

There's a tendancy to want to try to help. You can't help those that do not want your help. Don't waste your energy. Spend your energy on those that need help and know it.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Also add Alien invasion

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah I was going to mention that but I thought it might be a little too much for some to swallow.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Alien Invasion? What kind of crack is that smoking? You used "roll". Does that mean you were making fun, or is it that you believe in an alien invasion?

I don't believe in an aline invasion. ALthough I know events that will happen could easily be misinturpeted as such. It's all how you look at it.

Mankind has a way of making everything so dramatic! I think it's clearly the media's fault. This isn't one of those blames art reflects life. No, it's pure and simple to understand that media had to make the expolisons bigger for more revinue.

Is media really art? Some would say no. I know some real artist and they make art for the sake of making the art. They don't make art for the sake of making money. That's the media's job. But back on point.

Why does mankind need so much drama? If aliens show up does it have to be an "invasion"? When people are not doing right by themselves other people in their life come to try to help the mess out. This is a popular show these days. It could be looked at as in invasion. However they call that show and activity an intervention.

I don't see an alien invasion. I see an alien intervention. Mankind is the mess that needs to clean its act up.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am about to set this forum on fire with something that happened to me today. I don't expect nothing but flack for this, but I only do it for the 1's that are on the right path. Naysay all you want. It happened. Today.
What did? This is an email I sent a long ago ex that I needed to vent to earlier today. It is some what long. So it will be 2 parts. I don't check ats that often, but I'll swoop in a bit later to catch the flame storm from you all after this.
Without further adieu i give you the mail in its entirety minus the ending note 2 my girl:
------

Please forgive me in advance if I totally freak the hell out of you after you read this. It will kind of change the way you look at life maybe. Maybe not. I guess if you value your sheepdom stop here.

I did a channeling last night b4 i went to bed cuz I had my 1st big chest pain in a few weeks. Now I know when I get those its a sign for me to do the next level of attunements to maintain the earth grid. So I did it and it was wonderful as usual. case closed.

Ok, so after I do it...

maybe like 2 hours afterwards, I had this nagging feeling for me to get up right away (like 3 in mornin), and rush upstairs to my dark kitchen (all lights off), and stood there and looked out the picture windows for a couple minutes. Understand it was supremely overcast last night and not a star in the sky.

Something told me to just wait. watch.

Not even 30 seconds go by and I see my trademark orbs I have seen all over town for last few months. Like a 40 watt lightbulb of greenish blue hanging in the low clouds high above my house. Then I realized it was getting brighter and brighter. And it wasn't high in the sky or space like they usually are....but literally 70 feet above my backyard!
Then I was filled with this electric feeling of love and I started crying.

I sat crossed legged in the dark in my kitchen lookin out the picture windows and started meditating while the light was slowly strobing me from high above. I felt like I was downloading sacred geometric shapes and dna knowledge of long ago. My ears were buzzing, my spirit was vibrating. I then looked up and 2 more orbs could be seen in a perfect triangle distance away from the 1st orb. It was like a floating triangle above my backyard. Like a floating ufo 50 feet above my house, only cloaked and only the corners giving it away. I could see straight through the "center" area of it into the cloudy sky. But I could make out a dimensional ripple where it would be had it not been invisible. They were letting themselves be seen to me!!

So I lied down on my floor so I could look straight up at the underside of it while lying down. I closed my eyes and began to channel myself so as I could receive any communication from it.

I must have lied on the floor of my kitchen in the dark with my eyes closed for half an hour easy with a #ing cloaked ufo ship parked above my backyard ...AND NOT EVEN DOING WHAT ANYONE ELSE WOULD DO!!! I didn't feel the need to grab my camera and record it. I didn't feel the need to wake my family up so they could see. I just became 1 with the moment.

I opened my eyes half an hour later after I felt some sort of memory dump being completed. Part of me wondered if I opened my eyes if I was just hallucinating or something. If it was all in my head. Sure enough. Its still there. Vibrating happily like I had just helped it shift further into our dimension like they have been trying to do for the last few months.

Each time light workers like myself do our channeling into the earth grid, it helps them shift further into our dimension. When we fully help them cross over, is the day they are supposed to fly over every major city in the world in droves and let themselves be publicly known.

Global First Contact

(end part 1)

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
(begin part 2)
Well. As cool as that day will be. I was already in heaven. I could have died right there and been fully content. Done. My point in life...accomplished.

I was crying happily for 10 minutes lying on the floor as I watched the 3 corner orbs totally shift from orbs, it....ANGELS!

Not in the biblical looking sense.

Have you ever seen the Abyss?

Remember that underwater city with the butterfly looking floating aliens? They look JUST like that but instead of physical, they are made of light! I could pretty much see through them, and they were floating about care free and happy in the air above my cold dark backyard! I lied there and just took it in for like 45 minutes as they frolicked with each other, like a couple of fairies wrestling in midair with their new found existence in our dimension. After a few minutes the leader of them.... gave me a sense that he or she (I say she cuz after awhile I had the odd sensation of it being my soul mate), was extremely grateful and delighted to be finally visible in our dimension. They floundered about in my airspace like so many trained monkey's at the circus. Showing off by doing loop dee loops and just generally flying about care free much like what a mermaid must look like underwater if and when they flounder about carefree.

The main angel keep gesturing with its arms and nodding its head at me to go with them somewhere. I really would have had it not been colder than crap outside and i wasn't where shorts and a t shirt. But they kep gesturing for me to follow them like I could fly myself or something. I sent them the subconscious no thank you not tonight message, 2morrow type feeling and they were cool with it. It was totally.... weird, awesome, incredible, just ...wow.

So at about this time, it was getting to the point I needed to get ready for work, and they became 1 with their ship again, and rose up into the clouds as I went back down and got ready for work as usual.

After I was already and stuff I went back upstairs all refreshed and vibrant, looked out the window to see if they were still there, and they were not. But the off thing was an propeller plane could be seen heading toward my house from way off with weird "headlights" on and no blinking lights you see when planes fly. Planes almost never fly over my hood. So RIGHT as it passes my house about area I see those headlights turn off and the normal blinking lights turn on and I was like....well that was weirder than my angels...

heh heh

its going to be an incredible year girl.
if this story kind of interests you and you want to do some research, I just found this article about angel aliens when I did a google. Quite good, except for the fact this guy thinks they are evil. But then again it was written in 99 and this guys was just going off the bible.

www.basicministries.org...

[edit on 27-2-2008 by spinladen]

[edit on 27-2-2008 by spinladen]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have seen the "Angels" you described in a dream I had a long time ago, maybe ten years ago or more. In my dream I had just escaped from a military installation, only to be carried away on a floating raft. Well not really floating on it's own, I might add.

There were millions of these hummingbird like full of light (red or pink light) angels you just described. They were all singing, it sounded like hummingbirds, but the vibration of the sound is what made it possible to float through the air like that I imagine.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I have seen the "Angels" you described in a dream I had a long time ago, maybe ten years ago or more. In my dream I had just escaped from a military installation, only to be carried away on a floating raft. Well not really floating on it's own, I might add.

There were millions of these hummingbird like full of light (red or pink light) angels you just described. They were all singing, it sounded like hummingbirds, but the vibration of the sound is what made it possible to float through the air like that I imagine.

I got tingles down my spin from reading that. yes. There are many of them from my what I can feel. I would assume billions, because from my 2012 research, they will do mass landings in every major city on the 2nd saturday of a 2 week period of mass sightings over these cities; and take aboard many people and fly them about as a good will thing. Like "hey we are friendly, wanna see jupiter real quick " type deal. After they make first contact on a global basis, there is some sort of "cleansing" where for like 3 weeks all time will stop for people of our dimension while they go throughout the planet and root out 144,000 of the elite and ship em off world and leave them in a primitive state somewhere as punishment. During this apparent time freeze, we will not have any recollection that we missed anything, but during that missing time we will be missing the NWO, as well as they supposedly would repair our environment and tear down old cities and structures replaced with their version of things. This is supposed to help all the poor and needy people live on a level of equality as the rest.

Then they will give all the survivors the choice of remaining on earth to live this new land, or give them the option to ascend with them and travel the universe. There are 10 dimensions of reality. The people of light I think are of the 6th.

The whole Billy Meires video thing explains alot of what I am trying to say on that angle. I have been studying sacred geometry, and reiki for the last 4 months, and it is through deep meditation that I achieved perfect resonance to see and feel them.

This web site: lightworkers.org...

can help noobs find some good channeling's and atonements to get your 3 extra dna strands unlocked for proper vibration. I understand a lot of you may be frightened by this girly new age bs. So was I. I gave it an honest chance tho because the synchronicity that led me to it was undeniable. It turns out my decision was right for me. Take what I have said as you will. I will not respond to the doubters, this forum is only for the believers.

I will help point the correct direction for more ways to awaken if you need help. That link is only a pinch out of all the things I did to get to where I am.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
what calender are you using, the mayans or the gregorian? the calender we use today is the gregorian which wasnt introduced until 1563 and was the first to add a leap year. so how can you follow the calender we use today when its the mayans calender which tells us about 2012. how do we really know 2012 is 2012? did the mayans have leap years? have you taken that into account?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I already know that whole speel. I dont use either. I go by whats actually happenin.... and sumpin is happenin now.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The calendar we use now has been changed by the Roman Catholic Church, more specifically the Pope, who also changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. I guess it all comes down to who you'd rather believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
here is a great testament to 2012 predictions that are obviously true.
"I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened." -Hermes Trismegistus

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spinladen

I guess I gave you an accurate description then.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
well what do you believe the gregorian or the mayan? (i always thought is was the mayan calender that told us that something would happen in 2012) have you ever followed the mayan calender day to day or do you follow the gregorian calender day to day, the gregorian i would believe. so how do you know 2012 is 2012. now that we have leap years we would be way off the real 2012. the pope was the one who introduced the gregorian calender in 1563.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

that got me thinking, did the mayans predict the coming use of the gregorian calendar?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Whats wrong with the dreamers on this thread, oh there's this wonderful world waiting for us somewhere, no there is not, life in the universe is not what we think it is. Mankind has been decimated on this planet before and will be again, whatever the scenario be it man made or natural the majority will perish and those who are left will be living in cave's thats a fact. Its happened many times before and the next event is just part of the cycle.

Are we all part of a spirtual being/world possibly but we are in a physical body now and that aint going to change anytime soon we are just too primative at this point in time to may that giant leap to the next level. No I'm affraid those who think they will be sailing off on that celestial barge are just fooling themselves. And more to the point rather than try and bring about change for the betterment of all they spend their time hoping and day dreaming that someone is going to do it for them.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
whos 2012 do you follow. the popes? or the mayans?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
December 21, 2012 is just 13.0.0.0.0 calculated from the Mayan Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar so to answer your question, both. However the Mayan Calendar repeats itself in an astrological cycle through time that repeats. We are moving into the age of Aquarius from the Age of Pisces. The Mayan Calendar reflects the earths cycle and the Gregorian calendar is simply a linear measurement of time. I would simply rely on the the Mayan Calendar because it is precisely accurate.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
December 21, 2012 is just 13.0.0.0.0 calculated from the Mayan Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar so to answer your question, both. However the Mayan Calendar repeats itself in an astrological cycle through time that repeats. We are moving into the age of Aquarius from the Age of Pisces. The Mayan Calendar reflects the earths cycle and the Gregorian calendar is simply a linear measurement of time. I would simply rely on the the Mayan Calendar because it is precisely accurate.

if its so accurate,why does it end?

it should keep on going

does that mean, everything will cease to exist and everyone die?

no

portions of this thread have really made me laugh and have been enjoyable. oh well, wait and see

me, im rooting for 2013

this post was brought to you by the letter "death"

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No it doesn't end, it repeats. What you should be skeptical about is the calendar that never ends.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join