It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Reevster

The problem I see with stories like that is, where the hell do they get this info from!?

rectum.

that's where info like that comes out of and can you guess what it smells like?

So all this info is BS? Thanks for the help.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The only proof I've seen so far is the calendar ending at 2012, but what's that? how can people tell a whole story, a whole future about this? All they have is 2012, where did they get that other information?

I'm not in to all that hippy guru rubbish. I'm into the hard cold facts.

2012 = Mayan Calander = Galatic Alignment = Nostradamus Lost Book = Nostradamus = Revelation

also Pope Prophicy = "Last Pope"= Old Guy not going to last long = Book of Revelation

It's all about the flow chart baby!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Reevster

The problem I see with stories like that is, where the hell do they get this info from!?

rectum.

that's where info like that comes out of and can you guess what it smells like?

So all this info is BS? Thanks for the help.

I'm into the spiritual aspects, but I believe it takes much personal reflection and soul searching, it isn't something someone can "show you". So if that is every offered, RUN!

2012 is the Change of a Age/Aeon associated with a change of a celestual season.

Do your best, that's all that can be expected of you.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

When it comes to things like this I keep a scepticle but also open mind about it, so I'm prepared for both outcomes, if it happens or if it doesn't happen.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984

www.lawofone.info...

Belive what you will, I dont know if anyone really knows for certian whats going to happen or not happen . Sometimes you just have to go by how it feels, so far to me atleast this seems on track.

Check out this site as well.

www.divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here's my plan! This is how we get rid of the stupid people. When that date rolls around and events become painfully clear, and all the idiots who overdominated the statements "it's not going to happen" wake up, and when they start asking you what's up, play stupid, point to the most scizophic person in your area and tell the stupid people that "they" the schizo knows all about 2012.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Incarnated

I believe your spelling is not the best!

you mentioned about the popes, is it 111 or 112?

you mentioned in your last post about malachay but it seems to me you are one away .

also " it is better to burn out than fade away".."it is better to burn out then fade away"

i am not trying to give you a hard time,but, the above means two different things "THAN" & "THEN" mean two different things!

you said before you are dyslexic, i understand but did you mean, one or the other?

the pope thing is a couple of popes out! how do you work that out?

hope you can help me out on this one!

regards

PLT

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
[idear incarnated

may i take this opportunity to say you are a complete tit and i am not suprised everyone thinks the same, next time you post please post something of relevance and intelligence, and dont waste time for any us all here.

by the way the coma's and full stops ain't in the right place!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Here's my plan! This is how we get rid of the stupid people. When that date rolls around and events become painfully clear, and all the idiots who overdominated the statements "it's not going to happen" wake up, and when they start asking you what's up, play stupid, point to the most scizophic person in your area and tell the stupid people that "they" the schizo knows all about 2012.

... That's the EGO speaking of course...lol Funny as hell though!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here's my plan

thousands of years of popes and your talking about one. ?

you talk very convincingly about things you know nothing about!

i on the other hand.. will tell you this!

your a knob,you don't have a clue about what goes on in this life!

and you are messing up peoples lives.

i appreciate your thread but i think its all bull!

have you researched the bible? if you had you would know what is going on now!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

we are all mad

how do we get rid of the stupid people?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

If you do not like the thread, then leave and ignore it. But you insulting the O.P. is BULL. I think the mods should slap you with a post ban, and some Major Negative points!!!!!!!

Step up MODS this is your time to SHINE!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If there are intelligent beings out there, and if they are aware that we are entering the "Nth dimension", or moving into the "Qth frequency", or a brown dwarf is going to smash into Earth, or whatever, why the hell don't they EVER simply just come here and tell us what's up?

If this stuff is really true (and its not... its opinion/belief), why is it that these intelligent beings simply leave us "stupid people" to figure the rules of the universe out on our own? How the hell am I supposed to know if I'm supposed to be adjusting to a new energy level, or that my pesimism is blocking me from getting there?

There are so many differing opinions on 2012 it makes my f'n head spin... to the point I'm literally getting sick of hearing the number "2012" anymore. Whether we all die or just continue getting up for work in the morning, I really wish 2012 would just come and go already.

(Of course we'll just be talking about the "expert" opinions regarding the year 2024)

Tell you what... I'm just going to continue being the best & most caring person I can be. And if some spaceship comes in 2012 to pick up the chosen few and they decide I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to tune my natural frequency to the next energy level, then so be it. I'll just stay behind on my crappy planet and keep trying. I have to get lucky at some point over the next few millenia.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'll be 40 - the world better get ready!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It is an insult if it makes sense. What was said was more rambling. It made no sense to me. Mostlike one of those I'll point at and send the stupid people to around 2012.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

stupid people

You know, I read this whole thread with an open mind. I hoped you would answer questions and give us more information. I feel much dumber for having read this thread and your condescending personal attacks on anyone who does not agree with you or asks a question is bordering on infantile and is at the least things I expect from juveniles.

You are treating this like your own personal Blog on a website you control and it is past ridiculous. Shame on the people following along. Whats wrong with you all. Even if this stuff is right the behavior is that of children and this is not a children's site.

If you could give me my time back I'd demand you do so.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

seems like according to RA you maybe repeating 3'rd density, seems like the better play would be to forgive and help a la service to others

but i do Commend you for starting this thread because for some reason it was heart warming to me and perhaps that was more of an outburst related to the frustrations you feel with some people who lack any sort of creative flexibility in their minds.

i am on the fence with this 2012 thing ( i do believe an economic tragedy is headed to this country, and possibly the world) but i am open to many outcomes, and it's times like these where i try to realize that it is about service to others wether 2012 is the final chance for others to take this path, or wether it is some kind of manipulated disinfo, or "nonsense".

I like the "ra" material because it seem's to make sense in a sort of way to me, of course this doesn't mean it will happen, but i do find it interesting that he or she says that you can re-incarnate into the fourth density in a negative way but it takes tremendous dedication. I wish someone had asked "RA" if some of the "movers and shakers" in our world wether public figures or puppet masters were part of the minority trying to re-incarnate in a negative way, and how they became privvy to this type of knowledge and does it lay hidden in occult books or such? it could be imagined that some people have dedicated themselves to service to themselves, and thinking of a few atrocities carried out, perhaps this has something to do with it? (just brainstorming really)

[edit on 27-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Why would you assume to be numbered in my unnamed "stupid people"? Do you look upon yourself as such? I didn't call you a stupid person. You assumed the title. It was a JOKE. LOL... LIfe is too short.

reply to post by cpdaman

Sorry I'm not into hippy guru BS. There's only one origin I'm conserned with. I checked out that "I am Ra" and it was Bull.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

What is your take on Isis then?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

What is your take on Isis then?

I'm assuming you're talking about the mythological ancient stories and not something more modern.

I must state then when I said the "I am Ra" was BS, I was talking about some "book" that had been "channeled" of recient.

In the classical sense, I believe there were origins to all of those ancient beings. Curently I'm working on assimulation of such mythological tales that can be found throughout ancient civilizations as once upon a time actually beings. I believe there are origins of such mythological tales in the lost bits of ancient history.

As the story goes that I understand it now:

About some 125 thousand years ago "alien" beings that were put over the earth to help mankind establish itself in a spiritual way, spiritual growth, instead of following the plan, those beings thought they'd make themselves the "King/Gods" over mankind on this newly established planet.

It was from this that all the stories of all the "gods" came into play. I believe if you were to assoicate nature of the charactors accross the board you'd find several recurent charactors with differing names.

As the story goes it wasn't too long after the digression of trust took place that the "alien beings" started fighting amongs themselves for control over the world. It was these beings that set up the first royal families. However that was somewhat of a Grand Year ago. It was somewhere in the range of 12 ages.

Thus 2012 actually compleates that cycle.

The spiritual "storyline" moves foward. Those that obsess on the historic aspects do not alow themselves to focus on the what's new.

I've seen several threads stating that God "evolves" over time. This is a failed perspective. God doesn't evolve. However the opening of the mind in the nature of understanding and mankinds ability of understandings does in fact evolve. This is why people falsely assume God has evolved, God hasn't but mankind's ability to gain newer and more realistic or closer understandings does the evolving.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join