It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Changing Events About To Take Place

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Ill bet you don't even know where the word Lucifer comes form or where its mentioned in the Bible, let alone its meaning..

You weren't talking to me but I will answer the question anyways.
The literal word "Lucifer" has its origins in the Latin Vulgate. The origins come from the Hebrew for Venus, morning star, or angel/being of light prior to Satan's rebellion.

Thats a lie here is the truth: In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. […]

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light.” In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as “Day star, son of the Dawn.” The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king’s dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, “The Sun King”).

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

Where is your proof? what do you have to back up your claims. Please teach me, show me where I can find what your talking about! Or is this a nother feeble minded idea that can't be validated. Have you ever read the Bible in its entirety? Objectively not Subjectively

[edit on 1/2/2008 by XcLuciFer]

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed!?
Um, yeah... I've read it... cover to cover on dozens of occassions. My proof? It IS the Bible... read objectively, cover to cover reveals God's plan for mankind in it's entirety. I am also familiar with the teachings of the End-time Elijah (Armstrong). As far as validation... not something I am interested in. Everything will be validated soon enough. I am not a Witness and do not require validation as faith is my tool. Doubters require validation and they will have it at the time of His choosing - which is coming soon.

The Philadelphia Era is over and His Church is in turmoil. Laodicea is upon us and He will restore the stones of His Temple.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anyone evr read Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, AND THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

Morning star, morning star, where have I heard that before?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

reply to post by kozmo

Where is your proof? what do you have to back up your claims. Please teach me, show me where I can find what your talking about! Or is this a nother feeble minded idea that can't be validated. Have you ever read the Bible in its entirety? Objectively not Subjectively

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed!?
Um, yeah... I've read it... cover to cover on dozens of occassions. My proof? It IS the Bible... read objectively, cover to cover reveals God's plan for mankind in it's entirety. I am also familiar with the teachings of the End-time Elijah (Armstrong). As far as validation... not something I am interested in. Everything will be validated soon enough. I am not a Witness and do not require validation as faith is my tool. Doubters require validation and they will have it at the time of His choosing - which is coming soon.

The Philadelphia Era is over and His Church is in turmoil. Laodicea is upon us and He will restore the stones of His Temple.

Listen I don't mean to sound harsh.. Its just that we are running out of time and you guys are still stuck in this trap that they have laid for us.
I don't believe that you understand the book. Read The Popol Vuh it is the Mayan Creation Story. If you read this and then come back to the Bible I think you will get a better understanding on what we as humans are up against. Look I don't know if you have any children but I have a son and I can tell you if I saw my child suffering I would do every thing in my power to stop it. It would kill me to see my child, my creation go through even a quarter of the pain being inflected on this earth. And I'm just a man. You want me to believe, all of us to believe in this Idea that God is allowing Satan to do this to us when he has the power to stop it. Its absurd!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Hey, I'm with you. I have a daughter and the thought of what is coming and what she is going to live thru pains me beyond description. You are right - time is VERY short. Based on what I believe the seventh seal will be broken in April of this year. The 3.5 year tribulation will begin at that time. The suffering is going to be unimaginable - with Billions - billions with a "B" - of people dying. In fact, according to the Bible, only 10% of one-third will survive to see Christ's Kingdom on Earth. So, yeah, I'm with you on this whole thing.

Edited to add: It is not that God is "Allowing" Satan to do this to us. We, mankind, entered into a Covenant in which WE would rule the Earth for a period of 6,000 years. We have chosen to allow Satan to do this to us. We have forgotten that WE promised to God and now WE must live with that which we have chosen. God knew what was in store for us and He had to allow it as we had asked for it. Ultimately He is preparing the way for the return of His Church and the return of Jesus to start His Kingdom on earth. Sadly, the hearts of men are not ready for Christ's Kingdom on Earth - their arrogance and pride will cause them to fight against the Kingdom on God every step of the way! Unfortunately God must humble mankind and make us realize that WE must accept Him into our hearts in order to live in His Kingdom on Earth.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by kozmo]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Actually, we're already experiencing the Tribulation. And, the great news is also that all Children (who are considered to be innocent in Father's eyes) will be Raptured before Armageddon.
It's all in Father's hands and He will care for those who are worthy. I have total and complete faith in that.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

LOL I'm sorry but I dont think you understand. We both agree that something bad is about to happen, but where you and I differ is on how it will end. I'm telling you if you are waiting for some one to come and save us its not going to happen. What if Jehovah is not God but an Alien being playing God! An alien being the was involved in genetic manipulation?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I beg to differ. Only the first 6 Seals have been opened. The Seventh Seal launches the great Tribulation of man and is to last a full 3 and one-half years. The Seventh Seal cannot be opened until the Church of God enteres into Laodecia from Philadelphia which has just recently been completed.

Further, I believe that you are mis-understanding the Rapture. May I ask what faith you hold?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You know at first I did not believe in the coming apocalyptic, I was soo angry at people who would believe that their own world will die out that they would even die, arent you people even scared if it happens? Like i am starting to believe now because all the things that are said in the bible and all the believers, i am not being a follower and just going along with it, i am just trying to believe what i believe in. You know what I believe, I believe that it might happen and it's not only going to be when everyone and everything is destroyed, it is signal that it is time for us to start over and get our act together, it is time for us to make the world a better place for us to live on. God didn't do this we did.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do you not think that I have contemplated that? Of course I have. I do not profess to know the truth. As I stated previously, I am not one of the Witnesses. Please share with me your thoughts and theories on this... it sounds very interesting and enlightening.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

LOL Ok so your saying that if your child asked to do something that you knew would be horrible, life altering, you would allow it. Come on where is the logic in this type of thinking. I dont know what else to say!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

"The Bible has been modified and edited so many times in so many different ways that I'm not sure if an average person get a copy that's even near the original source. "

With the discovery of the dead sea scrolls in 1947, we can tell that what we have now, at least from the Old Testament is pretty accurate to what they were reading even 3500 years ago. So I'm not sure why you would say that. Unless you didn't know about them. I can give you MANY sites to look at them if you want.

www.gnosis.org/library/scroll.htm
www.ibiblio.org/expo/deadsea.scrolls.exhibit/intro.html

these are just two pretty good sites to check out

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are referring to.
Of course I would never let my child do something terrible. However, if you are comparing my actions to those of God the Father you have missed the point completely. I am but mortal and weak - I am finite; I begin and end. God cares not of beginnings and ends.

I am more interested in your theory regarding how "God" is perhaps an alien perpetrating a hoax on mankind... What do you know? What leads you to believe this? I am not mocking as I am genuinely interested in what you have to say on this topic.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
XLucifer, why are you replying to your own posts?

Oopps LOL!!

Happens to the best of us.

Ok where in the Bible does it say Lucifer is Satan?

I already told you but, like most adherents of the Luciferian Doctrine, you think it's a "lie" and not an actual reference to Satan/Lucifer/Serpent/Devil. There are dozens of references and I'm sure you know exactly what they are so there is no need for me to break out the Hebrew and Greek lexicons.

But in response to your "Babylonian king" comment. What is metaphorically given as the embodiment of the Satanic system? Babylon. Who is repeatedly mentioned as the spiritual leader of Babylon? Satan. So this most definitely has a spiritual interpretation for Satan's fall and destruction.

I'm aware that the followers of Luciferian Doctrine believe Christians mistakingly worship "Enlil" (the "bad guy") and we purposely put Satan (Enki or the "good guy") into a bad light. I have two acquaintances who follow this belief system and explained it to me. However, this doctrine is obviously something I do not accept. This theology is also what many believe Hitler followed, hence his hatred for the Jews and the "perverted race" because he believed they were in a covenant with Enlil.

Your religion is based on Pagan sun worship and Judaism is based on the worship of the planet Saturn.

Remotely untrue. Been there, done that, and bought the debate t-shirt.

Your ignorance is what the Illuminati is counting on!

Oh dear. Conspiracy theories. Well, there are many who claim the Illuminate, Freemasons, and half a dozen other secret societies follow the Luciferian Doctrine. It's really not something I'm concerned about. You ask ten different people and you will get ten different answers. Until I have hardcore evidence, this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

This is mind boggling to me. If you haven't studied other cultures or theologies how can you claim to know anything

I absolutely have studied them. I wasn't saying I didn't know anything about the Koran. I was saying your argument was fallacious. In other words, you are telling me Islam doctrine as if its supposed to be important to me. You might as well tell me about the tenets of Zoroastrianism as well.

Islam claims to worship the Judeo-Christian God. Anyone who does the research will know this is not true. It's basically the LD repackaged under a different name. My point is, if you want to point out the confusion of the reference to "gods," make your point with the Bible if you are debating a Christian.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What are you basing your information on about the seal being broken this April? I'm really hoping you're not an extgremist that is just taking "SOMEONES" word for all of this. Remeber the Bereans in Acts, they checked to see if what Paul said was true. They didn't just take his word for it. Acts 17

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I beg to differ. Only the first 6 Seals have been opened. The Seventh Seal launches the great Tribulation of man and is to last a full 3 and one-half years. The Seventh Seal cannot be opened until the Church of God enteres into Laodecia from Philadelphia which has just recently been completed.

Further, I believe that you are mis-understanding the Rapture. May I ask what faith you hold?

You are most welcome to exercise your Free Will and believe whatever it is you wish. This is not something I will debate, so, we'll end this here and respectably agree to disagree.

Christian. Feel free to visit my personal website and blog in my signature if you wish to know more.

God bless.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tati.12
You know at first I did not believe in the coming apocalyptic, I was soo angry at people who would believe that their own world will die out that they would even die, arent you people even scared if it happens? Like i am starting to believe now because all the things that are said in the bible and all the believers, i am not being a follower and just going along with it, i am just trying to believe what i believe in. You know what I believe, I believe that it might happen and it's not only going to be when everyone and everything is destroyed, it is signal that it is time for us to start over and get our act together, it is time for us to make the world a better place for us to live on. God didn't do this we did.

Perhaps Father is speaking to your heart.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
XLucifer, why are you replying to your own posts?

Oopps LOL!!

Happens to the best of us.

Oh dear. Conspiracy theories. Well, there are many who claim the Illuminate, Freemasons, and half a dozen other secret societies follow the Luciferian Doctrine. It's really not something I'm concerned about. You ask ten different people and you will get ten different answers. Until I have hardcore evidence, this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

I can't believe what I'm reading this same thing can be said about religion, and not just different religion but even the christian's can't even agree with each other LOL And where is your hardcore evidence in your belief in christianity

And I'm not a Luciferian. I refuse to be any ones slave or servant I don't care what name they chose I'm free and will accept nothing less. I don't believe you are being honest when you say you have studied other theologyies

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I am more interested in your theory regarding how "God" is perhaps an alien perpetrating a hoax on mankind... What do you know? What leads you to believe this? I am not mocking as I am genuinely interested in what you have to say on this topic.

In a nutshell, they believe the ignorant ancients mistook aliens for gods due to their powers, intelligence, and long lifespans.

The "Nordics," the beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed alien race, were associated with the benevolent Enki while the "Grays" (the typical alien sighting) and Reptilian alien race are associated with the malevolent god Enlil. They believe the Jews made a covenant with Enlil (who they claim is Yahweh) and purposely distorted the character of Enki (Lucifer) as the adversary.

Once the races started mixing, they believe the Jews were the perverted offspring or creation of Enlil while the superior race was under threat due to contamination. This brings us back to Hitler, his destruction of the Jews, and his desire for a pure master race.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join