It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Changing Events About To Take Place

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Now...I'm not a Bible scholar, but I am a thinker. Doesn't the Bible say that no man knows the date, and that the end will come like a thief in the night?

You are absolutely correct. Jesus states dozens of times that no man knows the day or the hour. However, He admonishes us to know the season. He criticized the Pharisees of His day for not knowing the signs and tells us not be like them. But yes, date setters drive me nuts. We can only calculate estimates.

Originally posted by relu84
And when I hear some religious, "holy" teachings about how God ordered an army to go someplace and slaughter their enemy, I simply cannot believe God is the entity everybody tells me He is.

Some believe this was an order to destroy the Nephilim villages and demonic descendants. I'm not sure one way or the other but it is a theory some use to explain this.

Originally posted by relu84The Bible has been modified and edited so many times in so many different ways that I'm not sure if an average person get a copy that's even near the original source.

Be careful with this one!
Every single time an ancient manuscript of Biblical texts is discovered through the science of archeology the manuscripts match the extant copies very well. Although there are some character differences, the message is never diluted.

Originally posted by relu84Referring to the Bible as the source of prophecy or wisdom is not a good choice, in my opinion.

It's an excellent choice- considering it has never been wrong.

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Omega007- The Nephilim were actually the hybrid offspring of fallen angels who materialized and then procreated with their human mates.

Thanks for clarifying that for me- I always mistakingly use the term Nephilim to refer to the fallen angels when in truth it is as you said- the Nephilim were the hybrid offspring and not the original "Grigori" as the "parents" are called. True, the Nephilim aren't going to return. There is even a possible reference to them in the New Testament when it says Jesus talked to "the spirits of Noah's day" as they were being imprisoned in the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Omega007- The Nephilim were actually the hybrid offspring of fallen angels who materialized and then procreated with their human mates.

Thanks for clarifying that for me- I always mistakingly use the term Nephilim to refer to the fallen angels when in truth it is as you said- the Nephilim were the hybrid offspring and not the original "Grigori" as the "parents" are called. True, the Nephilim aren't going to return. There is even a possible reference to them in the New Testament when it says Jesus talked to "the spirits of Noah's day" as they were being imprisoned in the afterlife.

You're very welcome.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Has anyone ever read Holy Qur'an O mankind, it says " O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other.

WE created you not I but WE!!!

JSR

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
am i the only one who finds it funny that "xclucifer"/lucifer makes an apperance in a thread talking about revolations?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
am i the only one who finds it funny that "xclucifer"/lucifer makes an apperance in a thread talking about revolations?

Heh... I guess Ironic would be a good word. Satan and his human confederates are always trying to mislead those who are seeking truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

LOL yeah it is pretty funny if you are under the greatest mind control man has ever known! Ill bet you don't even know where the word Lucifer comes form or where its mentioned in the Bible, let alone its meaning..

JSR

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

relax, i wasnt taking any sides here.

i believe it translates into "being of light" or something like that?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Heh... I guess Ironic would be a good word. Satan and his human confederates are always trying to mislead those who are seeking truth.

Im not misleading anyone I give you quotes right out of the book. Im not twisting words or adding meaning to it like you.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Let me get to the point. You people need to wake up and you better do it fast!!! The people running the show here on our planet have a plan and its not a good one from where most people stand. They are counting on you to sit back and do nothing. They know that most religious people are waiting for the mesaha to come and save them. This means they have very little or no true opposition. you have to think outside of the box!! This is what there plan has been from the begining.. If we were smart and had a agenda we wanted to implement that we knew the majoity of people would oppose, how would we make it happen? We would have to capture their minds. We would have to make it so that even when or plans is close to completion and or motive's have been revealed, they the people would allow us to continue with out obstruction..... The best way to accomplish this is to announce or plans give them the details and make it seem magical, a vision into the future! And then tell them, not to fear for as we have seen these visions of doom we have also seen salvation for you and your people. Dont let the events to come worry you, some one will come to save you and the world, BUT you must OBEY with out question. Belive with out FACTS, fear and submisson your only course of action. Then and only then will you inherit the earth. Yes this would be the best way to execute or plan. by the time they figure it out the objective will have been reached! In slave there minds and we will own there future!

[edit on 1/2/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Ill bet you don't even know where the word Lucifer comes form or where its mentioned in the Bible, let alone its meaning..

You weren't talking to me but I will answer the question anyways.
The literal word "Lucifer" has its origins in the Latin Vulgate. The origins come from the Hebrew for Venus, morning star, or angel/being of light prior to Satan's rebellion.

Has anyone ever read Holy Qur'an O mankind, it says " O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other.

Why should this bother a Christian? We already feel the Koran is a false revelation and Islam is a false religion. The real question is why does the Christian Old Testament refer to plural Gods while still saying God is one? Super easy answer: The Trinity.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok where in the Bible does it say Lucifer is Satan?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Let me get to the point. You people need to wake up and you better do it fast!!!

Despite your screen name, much of what you are saying is the truth. However, don't expect many to wake up in time to see it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You have a very narrow view of the world if you honestly believe your religion is the truth and evey one else is wrong. Your religion is based on Pagan sun worship and Judaism is based on the worship of the planet Saturn. You don't know what your talking about you need to do some home work my friend. Your ignorance is what the Illuminati is counting on!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is mind boggling to me. If you haven't studied other cultures or theologies how can you claim to know anything

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
XLucifer, why are you replying to your own posts?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You know what I missspoke earlyer! This has nothing to do with ignorance and eveything to do with arrogance. This is the reason why man is where he is today. =(

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
XLucifer, why are you replying to your own posts?

Oopps LOL!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There is only one true God and only one true Church. The true Church is to be named in His name only and follow only His doctrine. His Church was to be called the Church of God! His church was referenced in the Bible as the Seven Churches. We have entered into the last of His Seven Churches, Laodicea. As a result the end of man's 6,000 year rule is ending. Repentance is the only way to salvation!

I don't expect anyone here to be able to set aside their pride or drop the curtain of self-indulgence to understand this - but this will be the year that the great tribulation begins. You can count on it!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Where is your proof? what do you have to back up your claims. Please teach me, show me where I can find what your talking about! Or is this a nother feeble minded idea that can't be validated. Have you ever read the Bible in its entirety? Objectively not Subjectively

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Omega007- The Nephilim were actually the hybrid offspring of fallen angels who materialized and then procreated with their human mates. They were all killed in the Great Flood, so they won't be coming back anytime soon.

Which century are we living in now? 21st I thought, not the 15th

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join