It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Changing Events About To Take Place

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have had too many odd things in life to say it's bull and I think people should start believing in a big way.

I have a theory and I don't like it but will say,
What if the rapture happens and the fallen angels take the places of the Christians that are left and look like them and sound like them too?
That could be the deception and it may already have happenned.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I beg to differ. Only the first 6 Seals have been opened. The Seventh Seal launches the great Tribulation of man and is to last a full 3 and one-half years. The Seventh Seal cannot be opened until the Church of God enteres into Laodecia from Philadelphia which has just recently been completed.

Further, I believe that you are mis-understanding the Rapture. May I ask what faith you hold?

can you give us dates and places when these were opened and what happened

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tacticaljay

Nope - I'm not an "Extremeist" and I'm certainly not "just taking someone's word for it" but I am believing in someone else's theory. In fact, raised as a Roman Catholic I have challenged the validity of my religion from the time I was a child. I have always believed that the Bible held the "truths" of mankind and that most organized religions had simply bastardized it's meaning in order to serve their own goals.

However, one individual has caught my attention with respect to the end-times and his very carefully thought-out theory seems, to me anyway, to hold the keys. His name is Ronald Weinland. Now before anyone goes jumping on me let me clarify a few things... I am not sure I believe him to be one of the 2 final Witnesses - but he does a fantastic job of clarifying Herbet Armstrong's message about the end-times and uses the Bible to back these claims up.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Whoa! Are you serious!
That sounds... um, far fetched I guess. I think I oughtta spend some time looking into all of that as that sounds like a story worth hearing. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I don't believe you are being honest when you say you have studied other theologyies

Assume all you want but I did. Not because I followed other religions or found their theology alluring but in order to debunk the "pagan origins" theory you brought up earlier. Here is a link to my personal site where I quote heaps of other religious texts after painstaking research. If you're not sure that's my site, feel free to use the contact form. I'll email you right back with a big "Hello from AshleyD!"

Then of course I'm familiar with the Enki/Enlil beliefs, the Luciferian doctrine, and Islam shown by this and other discussions on this very board.

So thank you. Come again. I have strong issues against those who make up claims or exaggerate their knowledge in order to lend more weight to their arguments. You'll never see me doing this as I detest liars.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

LOL you need to dig deeper my friend the Nazi where a part of the Saturnalian Brotherhood. This is why the vatican help alot of top officer of the ss get out of germany

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
[can you give us dates and places when these were opened and what happened

Um, no dates but the place was in His Kingdom of Heaven. What happened, to this point, as I understand it, has largely been spiritual and has involved God's Church. Again, I am not prefessing to be an expert or to have all of the answers - but I do profess to have strong faith.

According to Armstrong and Weinland, the Seventh Seal would be the beginning of the physical tribulation and that all of the other seals have manifested as spiritual events.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

I don't believe you are being honest when you say you have studied other theologyies

Assume all you want but I did. Not because I followed other religions or found their theology alluring but in order to debunk the "pagan origins" theory you brought up earlier. Here is a link to my personal site where I quote heaps of other religious texts after painstaking research. If you're not sure that's my site, feel free to use the contact form. I'll email you right back with a big "Hello from AshleyD!"

Then of course I'm familiar with the Enki/Enlil beliefs, the Luciferian doctrine, and Islam shown by this and other discussions on this very board.

So thank you. Come again. I have strong issues against those who make up claims or exaggerate their knowledge in order to lend more weight to their arguments. You'll never see me doing this as I detest liars.

LMAO!! What are you talking about you haven't DEBUNK anything. All you are doing is talking in circles. How can you debunk the fact the the story of jesus is an astrological story, Jesus being the sun and his 12 deciples being the 12 signs of the zodiac. How have you debunk all the other crucified saviors that came before christ!!! Please enlighten us on this matter..

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is why the vatican help alot of top officer of the ss get out of germany

You're preaching to the choir. I have serious issues with antisemitic "Christians" who use replacement theology to justify their actions.

I'm not a Catholic and have some serious issues with their doctrine but one of the first things that occurred in Poland was the slaughtering of many Catholic leaders who refused to jump on the antisemitic bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

This is not only pointless but its also a wast of time, Like one great teacher said theirs only 2 types of people in this world those that get and those that dont get it, and you just don't get it. Peace!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

LMAO!! What are you talking about you haven't DEBUNK anything.

You obviously didn't read the article so you are obviously mistaken by saying nothing was debunked. So you are either deluding yourself or not being truthful. How do you I know this? Because I already answered the very questions you ask below:

Jesus being the sun and his 12 deciples being the 12 signs of the zodiac.

You cannot get past the fact that the 12 disciples were real, actual people. Many of them authored books of the New Testament that still exist to this day. One of the biggest arguments that "Christ Mythers" use is that Jesus never wrote anything down himself. Using that same logic, we know that many eye witnesses testified to the apostolic authorship of many New Testament books. Secondly, the extrabiblical writings of the early eye witnesses and church fathers testify to the fact they were actual people.

Due to numeric symbolism used frequently throughout the Bible, it is a statistical probability that the number 12 will be mentioned. Pagan copycat theorists then say "Ah ha! Twelve apostles are the twelve signs of the zodiac!" Yes, and I also buy my eggs by the dozen. It's nothing more than the Christ Mythers trying to make Christianity pagan when the evidence simply isn't there.

How have you debunk all the other crucified saviors that came before christ!!! Please enlighten us on this matter..

There weren't other crucified saviors preceding Christ. I am confident of this and challenge you to find an actual religious source that predates the Christian texts saying their god was crucified. All throughout the article I sent you, we reference the actual religious texts of the figures in question and explore their deaths with the sources being offered directly on the site in link format so you can verify my research. Let's look at a few examples.

Pagans copycat theorists claim Krishna was crucified. Not so! The Hindu texts specifically state he was shot by an arrow after a hunter mistook him for a deer. Pagan copycat theorists claim Buddha was crucified. Not so! The Buddhists texts specifically state he died on a couch surrounded by his followers at the age of 80. Pagan copycat theorists claim Horus was crucified. Not so! The Egyptian texts even claim Horus never died. Only his father died and that was by dismemberment.

Then I summarize the allegations of such crucified saviors at the end of the article without relisting the religious sources for the sake of brevity. See: HERE.

As I stated in an earlier comment regarding the pagan copycat issue, I've been there, done that, and bought the debate t-shirt. Not to be condescending but you don't have your facts straight and are going by second-hand accusations by Christ Mythers who never, repeat never, reference the original religious texts of the figures in question.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There's so many contradictions when it comes to Christianity. The Gospel of Thomas is one of them. Why is the Gospel of Thomas banned from the Bible, probably because it's closer to the truth of what Jesus really believed and stood for.

Jesus does not prophesy an apocalypse with the coming of Gods kingdom on Earth, but instead denounces all those who put there faith in such prophecies or prophets. Asked when the new world will come, Jesus points out that it is already here, but until we are awakened we cannot see it. What you look for has come, but you do not know it. "The father's kingdom is spread out upon the Earth and people do not see it."

The verses repeatedly state that GODS kingdom is within all of us, and not as the church has insisted in the heavens barred to the sinner by Saint Peter.

One reason for the Church's vehement opposition to the Thomas Gospel was the inclusion of Jesus's repeated warning to us not to entrust our spiritual development and well being to others, be they priests, politicians or prophets.

"The truth comes from within and that truth shall set us free"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

I clicked on the vid:

"The url contained a malformed video id."

Any other links?

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To read further information that pertains to what has been shared on this thread can also be found Here

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.rael.org...

Read Rael's book to find out who Satan & Lucifer really are.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
[can you give us dates and places when these were opened and what happened

Um, no dates but the place was in His Kingdom of Heaven. What happened, to this point, as I understand it, has largely been spiritual and has involved God's Church. Again, I am not prefessing to be an expert or to have all of the answers - but I do profess to have strong faith.

According to Armstrong and Weinland, the Seventh Seal would be the beginning of the physical tribulation and that all of the other seals have manifested as spiritual events.

spiritual events?

this is the 6th seal

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

when is that something that is spiritual?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
There's so many contradictions when it comes to Christianity. The Gospel of Thomas is one of them. Why is the Gospel of Thomas banned from the Bible, probably because it's closer to the truth of what Jesus really believed and stood for.

The Gospel of Thomas was not written by original eye witnesses, was authored around the third and fourth centuries A.D. (while the authentic Gospels were written in the first century), and it had no confirmation by early extrabiblical witnesses as to its authority and authorship. These were all standards required for canonization. So we're supposed to accept a pseudographical account that came centuries after the fact just because they squeeze Jesus into the story?

Jesus does not prophesy an apocalypse with the coming of Gods kingdom on Earth, but instead denounces all those who put there faith in such prophecies or prophets.

Just the opposite. He criticized the Pharisees for not knowing the signs of the times and ignoring prophecy. In turn, he tells us not to be like them and to watch for His return as given in the prophecies.

The verses repeatedly state that GODS kingdom is within all of us, and not as the church has insisted in the heavens barred to the sinner by Saint Peter.

This refers to believers being indwelt by the Holy Spirit until His return.

One reason for the Church's vehement opposition to the Thomas Gospel was the inclusion of Jesus's repeated warning to us not to entrust our spiritual development and well being to others, be they priests, politicians or prophets.

As stated above, the vehement opposition to the Gospel of Thomas was thoroughly justified due to it being a late forgery. Why ignore the original and authentic texts that had eye witness verification for the sake of a 3rd-4th century forgery? It makes no logical sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This is not only pointless but its also a wast of time, Like one great teacher said theirs only 2 types of people in this world those that get and those that dont get it, and you just don't get it. Peace!!!

This is exactly the type of behavior that boggles my mind. When faced with irrefutable proof, undeniable evidence, and infallible logic, the facts are still denied. Truly amazing.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thank you for your response. I must say I've never heard of this Ronald person. Where can I read a little about his beliefs? I'm intrigued to know more.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Omega007- The Nephilim were actually the hybrid offspring of fallen angels who materialized and then procreated with their human mates.

Which is impossible. Angels are completely incapable of procreation. They are pure spirit. They are also completely incapable of giving themselves bodies that can procreate. Only God could do that for them, and considering how upset He allegedly was over the 'Sons of God' procreating with human women ... I doubt He'd give them bodies to go off and mess around with.

The bibles that I have all say it was 'Sons of God' .. not 'fallen angels' .. that procreated with earth/human women.

Since it is impossible for angels to procreate or to make themselves bodies that are capable of that, the Nephilim are either a myth, or they are from Aliens.

** note - angels can APPEAR to humans in human form, but they are NOT fully functioning bodies with procreative abilities. Christ was very specific that when people die and go to heaven that they'd 'live like the angels - not getting married and not having children'.

Originally posted by The time lord
What if the rapture happens ...

Don't worry about it. There is NO pre-tribulation rapture. That notion came from the Rapture Cult started by Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s. There are plenty of threads about this in BTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join