It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Changing Events About To Take Place

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How powerful is the leader of this world's affairs? Christ Jesus noted that Satan the Devil is the ruler of this world. He is the force whom people of every nation are being misguided by his unseen presence, to obey his thought injections to ignore what the Word warns concerning the Creator's Laws and the offer of undeserved kindness to those seeking the truth, and to blindly disregard the warning of impending cataclysmic destruction that the inhabitants of this world will soon face. John 14:30 "I will not talk with you much longer, because the ruler of the world is coming. He has no power over Me." Ephesians 2:2 "in which you previously walked according to this worldly age, according to the ruler of the atmospheric domain, the spirit now working in the disobedient."

Satan seeks to stay in power through his human confederates, but how much power does he truly hold over his ruling nations of this planet? Not to the degree he would like to have over them. Since he works through human minds by thought injections, his over all theoretic plan to prove to the Creator that he can successfully rule over and guide mankind is lacking in practice of doing so. The hearts of human rulers conjure up thoughts contrary even to Satan's prodding to do other things. This is because of Father Yahweh's divine intervention. Is Father injecting things that bring them closer to the holy side? Or, is Father doing as He did with Pharaoh during Moses service that was to lead the enslaved Israelites out of bondage to Egypt by hardening the hearts of world leaders? By Father's intervention, the world rulers fail to heed some of Satan's inspired thoughts, by taking a course contrary to what their tin god desired in action on their parts.

Behind the scenes during the time of the Exodus from Egypt, Satan tried emphatically to inject the Pharaoh away from chasing after the Israelites, but the Creator hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he would do as Father Yahweh wanted. Against Satan's better judgment Pharaoh listened to what he thought was his own reasoning: "Exodus 14:8

The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued the Israelites, who were going out triumphantly." The action resulted in a great loss of his military: Exodus 14:23-28 "The Egyptians set out in pursuit—all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen—and went into the sea after them. Then during the morning watch, the LORD looked down on the Egyptian forces from the pillar of fire and cloud, and threw them into confusion. He caused their chariot wheels to swerve and made them drive with difficulty. "Let's get away from Israel," the Egyptians said, "because the LORD is fighting for them against Egypt!" Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may come back on the Egyptians, on their chariots and horsemen." So Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and at daybreak the sea returned to its normal depth. While the Egyptians were trying to escape from it, the LORD overthrew them in the sea.

The waters came back and covered the chariots and horsemen, the entire army of Pharaoh, that had gone after them into the sea. None of them survived."

Just as it happened back then, disregard for Satan's advice, the rulers of the world are being motivated by the Creator's thoughts to bring down Satan's empire so that none of them survive Christ's onslaught to free this planet for His future Kingdom, its subjects, and His Millennial rule. Father Yahweh hardens hearts to bring His will to fruition and perform miracles that their tin god cannot perform: Exodus 10:1 "[ The Eighth Plague: Locusts ] Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may do these miraculous signs of Mine among them,"

So how is Father using His power to alter the thinking of Satan's rulers in these end times? And what effect will it have in the coming months?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
China is holding more than one trillion in U.S. currency debt. And even though China is presently benefiting from trade with the United States, she has a bur in her side over the Republic of Taiwan. The U.S. continues to commit herself in weapon sales to Taiwan. Because of this ongoing aid to that country, China will put aside profitable trade relations, seeking to devastate the U.S. economy by dumping the U.S. debt it holds on the world market. When this occurs, it will cause a sharp devaluation of the U.S. dollar, and there will be a loss of faith by the world community in the United States economy. Even though this would cause a loss to China on their investment as well, they feel their own economy can withstand the harm that would result from such an action in breaking the financial back of the United States. However, this action would affect only approximately 3 percent of the U.S. economy, but with other factors involved, such as the amounts of debt to finance the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts, and the ever growing national disaster relief funds, the United States will feel the quake of such an action on China's part. Next, Father will motivate the leaders of OPEC to change and price oil in Euro Dollars. This will be because the confidence once felt in the U.S. will have taken a drastic change for the worse.

Things will then quickly advance to higher fuel prices. This will result in all tangible goods going up in price. The end result will be disgruntled nations of people enslaved in trying to make ends meet. There will be a backlash felt around the globe as people come to realize that hope for a brighter more secure future has become lost in governmental mishandling of world economics and foreign policies. Satan's worldwide empire will begin to crumble away as rioting and volatile conflicts erupt around the globe.

Satan sees all of these things about to give birth, yet he's powerless to get his world rulers in sinch. He seeks to do the opposite of what Father has laid forth in prophecy of the Word. In a last ditch effort to try and save his kingdom, he'll walk straight into Father's plan for the anti-Christ. Satan will take steps to try and rectify the world economy, but he'll fail miserably. Isaiah 17:12 "[ Judgment against the Nations ] Ah! The roar of many peoples— they roar like the roaring of the seas. The raging of the nations— they rage like the raging of mighty waters." Isaiah 5:30 "On that day they will roar over it, like the roaring of the sea. When one looks at the land, there will be darkness and distress; light will be obscured by clouds."

Proverbs 20:2
"A king's terrible wrath is like the roaring of a lion; anyone who provokes him endangers himself." Revelation 10:3 "and he cried out with a loud voice like a roaring lion. When he cried out, the seven thunders spoke with their voices." Isaiah 44:6 [ No God Other Than Yahweh ] This is what the LORD, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the LORD of Hosts, says: I am the first and I am the last. There is no God but Me."

1 Corinthians 15:58
"Therefore, my dear brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord's work, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

Genesis 22:17
"I will indeed bless you and make your offspring as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your offspring will possess the gates of their enemies."

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd certainly be more inclined to believe you if you could post anything from the numerous other religious texts found all around the world. If you are actually posting this for the purpose of warning people about future earth-shattering events it would make sense in my mind to reach out to a larger audience. Taking such a bible-centric view can put off many potential believers simply due to the reported injustices associated with Christianity.

From the extent of your post and the amount of quotes you use it looks like you do your research before posting. Therefore I put to you that if you can find examples from other religions and texts of Satan controlling the world then I will be much more inclined to take you seriously. As it stands now you simply look like another fervent Christian mixing politics with religion in an effort to confuse the weak-minded.

I look forward to any other evidence you may gather in the future.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Scalamander - What you are asking is to be convinced. And that is not something we do. An understanding and belief or disbelief in the truth comes from the heart, so it is up to you to do your own research, study, prayer and/or meditation in order to have a better understanding of the information that has been shared with you here.

May our heavenly Father bless and guide you and all others who stop by to read that which has been revealed here. Amen.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So are you saying that I have to be of Christian faith to truly appreciate your message? Or is it that you simply researched this from a purely mono-faith perspective despite the fact that many of your points are indeed expressed in much older faiths and documents? I'm genuinely interested and not trying to make your irate over questions of religion. Do you have some special reason to believe that the message you are trying to convey is only expressed in the bible?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The message(s) are for all people regardless of location, color, ethnicity or religious beliefs.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

May the peace and love of the Lord be with you.

I have been reading alot of sites these days making a connection between Satan and the revalation that UFOs are about to come and "save us".....if you please your thoughts on this......?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
May the peace and love of the Lord be with you.

I have been reading alot of sites these days making a connection between Satan and the revalation that UFOs are about to come and "save us".....if you please your thoughts on this......?

And also with you.

I may or may not be familiar with what you're referring to. Could you please clarify a bit more?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
[I have been reading alot of sites these days making a connection between Satan and the revalation that UFOs are about to come and "save us".....if you please your thoughts on this......?

You might be referring to the Nephilim. Basically they are fallen angels that some Christians think will appear in the future claiming to be extraterrestrials. The Bible talks about a very convincing deception that occurs at the end times although it doesn't state specifically what this deception is.

Some connect the "reappearance of the Nephilim" with recent UFO sightings. They believe these sightings are gradually conditioning us to be able to accept the eventual encounter with these "aliens" instead of surprising us by showing up without warning.

It's hard to gather in the English translations but the Hebrew Bible, Talmud, and the apocryphal books of Enoch explain it more clearly.

If a pretribulation rapture occurs resulting in the disappearance of millions of Christians around the globe, they speculate the Nephilim could appear shortly thereafter pretending to be aliens that claim to have abducted us and taken us to another dimension or planet.

As I've said before, it's not impossible but the jury is out for me on this theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In my own Christian belief, we didnt have bodies in heaven and that was one of the reasons we came here.
So, It is possible by that thinking, that the Nephalim, or fallen angels, have created these bodies, since they were banned from ever obtaining one on earth, were forced to create their own. Which would explain a lot about abduction theory and why the Grey Aliens look the way they do.

I have no doubt the end times is here and now, and that China along WITH the US government, has a very sinister plan, or at least some of the Players inside the US Government. They have betrayed the US by doing deals with China without asking the people. Backdoor Tech deals, selling of military secrets for political reelection, on and on.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Christian's and every other religious group in this world have it all wrong. And that is by design. Their is a story behind the story and it's not as simple as simple minded humans make it out to be. The second you start believing that you have all the answers is the second that you close your self off to ever really seeing the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The more you begin to investigate, what we think we understand, where we can from, what you think we're doing, the more you begain to see we've been lied to. We've been lied to by every institution what makes you think for one minute that religious institution is the only one thats never been touched! The religious institutions of this world are at the bottom of the dirt. The Religious institutions are put here by the same people that gave us or Government or curppt education who set up the international banking cartels, because or masters don't give damn about you or your family. All they care about is what they've always cared about and thats controling the whole damn world. We have been misslead away from the true and divine presence in the universe that men have called GOD. I don't know what god is but I know what he isn't, and unless and until you are prepared to look at the whole truth where ever it may go and who ever it may lead to, if you want to look the other way or if you want to play favorites then some where along the line your going to find out that your messing with devine justice. The more you educate your self, the more you understand where thing come from, the more obvious things become and you begin to see lies everywhere! You have to know the truth and seek the truth and the truth will set you free.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
YAY a 2000 year old "fairy-tale" says we are all doomed

Seriously what the hell is going on with all these retarded threads about some thing that isn't real, and is merely a copy of previous religions dating back thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now...I'm not a Bible scholar, but I am a thinker. Doesn't the Bible say that no man knows the date, and that the end will come like a thief in the night? In other words, johannamoria, you won't be expecting it when it happens. The fact that you are expecting it means it isn't coming.

Now, anything is possible, so you could be right. After all, predict the end of the world enough times, and you are bound to be right. But chances are this is just another in a long-list of unfulfilled religious predictions.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is no Satan. There never was.

And when I hear some religious, "holy" teachings about how God ordered an army to go someplace and slaughter their enemy, I simply cannot believe God is the entity everybody tells me He is. God plays the role of "god" and "satan" in the very same book, just like there'd be two gods (Enki and Enlil?).

The Bible has been modified and edited so many times in so many different ways that I'm not sure if an average person get a copy that's even near the original source.

Referring to the Bible as the source of prophecy or wisdom is not a good choice, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks for the posting.......yes it was the Nephlim I was talking about and the connection to Satan and the UFO. I read a very good online book that trys to explain the entire connection. The title is somewhat misleading but all in all a very good read:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Omega007- The Nephilim were actually the hybrid offspring of fallen angels who materialized and then procreated with their human mates. They were all killed in the Great Flood, so they won't be coming back anytime soon.

The fallen fngels (aka Demons) however, went back to their spiritual bodies after losing their fleshly ones in the flood. They are now known as Demons of the Noahian Order because that is the time period in which they lived. They will be taking part in the battle of Armageddon.

Check out Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed for more information.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I can show you where the lie starts. We are made to believe that the Hebrews are MONOTHEISTIC when in point and fact they are HENOTHEISTIC. You don't believe me read Psalm 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Thats form King James Version

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Now...I'm not a Bible scholar, but I am a thinker. Doesn't the Bible say that no man knows the date, and that the end will come like a thief in the night?

You are right Savior.

Matthew 24:36 "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows- neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son- except the Father only.

Notice it says that day and hour but it doesn't say year. Here is something else to consider.

Matthew 24:42 Therefore be alert, since you don't know what day your Lord is coming.

We should always be alert and ready for it to happen at anytime.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How about Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

US!!!! what are we talking about here... US implys more than one if im not mistaken

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join