It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40million illegals are in america. is there an unofficial immigration policy to usher in ther new wo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
If U.S. Government hates illegals, then how come they won't deploy the military army to execute all the illegals, then?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by TheoOne]

This what you want?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

May I ask you who has implied such. Certainly not the person who you referenced. Actually they were asking a question. If the government is so concerned about this issue, why haven't they done anything... I can tell you why. Our politicians couldn't care less about the security of this nation.

Supposedly there is a "war on terrorism," yet, our national borders,ports and points of entry remain wide open. How much logistical sense does that make? Uh, nada...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

May I ask you who has implied such. Certainly not the person who you referenced. Actually they were asking a question. If the government is so concerned about this issue, why haven't they done anything... I can tell you why. Our politicians couldn't care less about the security of this nation.

Supposedly there is a "war on terrorism," yet, our national borders,ports and points of entry remain wide open. How much logistical sense does that make? Uh, nada...
[edit on 18-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Oh, I'm definitely against the concept of open borders. I am also against allowing illegals to stay.

But I am DEFINITELY against sending the army to "execute the illegals".

ETA: Who has suggested such? Check the person I was replying to. I certainly hope he was employing irony.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by The Good Reverend Roger]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He asked a legitimate question. If our dear politicians are so set against immigrants, like so many claim, then why haven't they done something... Why? Because they aren't against the illegal invasion of our nation, as a matter of fact, our dear politicians revel in it.

Look, I don't dislike hispanics. They are some of the nicest, hardest working people in this country. To me, the whole border issue is more of a security issue than anything else. Someone wants to bring the Ad Hom argument in that I'm "racist," that's their ignorance, not mine.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
He asked a legitimate question. If our dear politicians are so set against immigrants, like so many claim, then why haven't they done something... Why? Because they aren't against the illegal invasion of our nation, as a matter of fact, our dear politicians revel in it.

Of course they do. Cheap labor, already packaged as serfs.

What's not to love (if you're a traitor, I mean).

No politician who is actually against immigration will come to power. Count on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
... Artical 4 section 4 of the bill of rights... Obviously Pres. Bush has not honored his oath of office ... Congress has done no better... no one has that kind of a majority to change the constitution...

The Constitution was suspended by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 9, 1933 and has never been reinstated. The emergency power rules were granted by Congress when Roosevelt asked for "Broad executive power to wage a war against the emergency as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe." The emergency he spoke of was the shortage of gold reserves. Emergency powere rules stay in effect until the President declares the national emergency over. Neither Roosevelt or his successors declared the emergency over. In 1973 Senate report 92549 admitted "Since 1933 the United States has been in a declared state of national emergency." Presidents Truman, Nixon, and Dubya have all added further declarations that can only be anulled by a President for the Constitution to be reinstated.

For the record, I am against illegal immigration. It's not good for America, and exploitive to foreigners.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
as long as the rich keep getting richer ( graft corruption)
because of illegal immigration.
do you know how many lobbying organizations
not individual lobbyists organizations have been created
just to grease the wheels on this topic. the rich only stay rich
by paying ten cents an hour

reply to post by rockets red glare

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

If U.S. Government hates illegals, then how come they won't deploy the military army to execute all the illegals, then?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by TheoOne]

This what you want?

No, but that's what the governments do - that's what they would do, wouldn't they? Or perhaps that's what they plan to do in future? I dunno, you tell me, dude.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No, but that's what the governments do - that's what they would do, wouldn't they? Or perhaps that's what they plan to do in future? I dunno, you tell me, dude.

Before 2003, I would have disagreed.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Its well obvious why the American government, the world elite behind them for that matter, are allowing these millions of Mexicans in our country. It is so that they take jobs away from the middle and lower classes, and spend the middle and lower classes money through welfare/bankruptcy etc. They justify the Fed printing more money, creating more inflation, and further separating the already distanced classes. It is a plan to crash the american economy, justifying the merger of the North American Union, which is in writing already to begin in 2010. They even have begun minting NAU currency-the amero! These immigrants are also trained and educated throughout adolescence to attempt to take back their land which we once took from them. The mexicans are conditioned to mostly only feel comfortable around other mexicans, and work together towards revolution. The NWO wants us to be having a civil war here, while they are busy planning for one world government. The plan is so damn clear! All of this is talked about in "Endgame" alex jones documentary. It is laughable, the non-existent regulations for the mexicans- no driver's license needed to get a loan, no car insurance to drive, what the #!

The best solution i've felt lately is to devote my time to Ron Paul campaigning. He is truly the only hope to restore this country to its foundational principles. The media is slandering him, not giving him the light of day, and skewing all their statistics to confuse us about who is really in the lead. Don't listen to their horse#! They can't sleep at night with Ron Paul continuing to gain exponential momentum. Does anyone have a better solution than helping Ron Paul attain the position of leadership?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Bush made a speech a while ago, during the LA labor walks. He said something like this, "we need the illegals, they do the jobs we don't want to do and they work hard, without them america will suffer"

I'm quoting from memory here, but that's the point why it's been continuing to grow. and he's right, we need those guys to work out there and bring in the vegetables.

I still don't see why we need borders at all? it's racist and rude to other countries. why can't we all unite and just be ONE? we are all human arent we? I'm all for making Mexico, Canada, South America one Nation. VOTE HILLARY!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Bush made a speech a while ago, during the LA labor walks. He said something like this, "we need the illegals, they do the jobs we don't want to do and they work hard, without them america will suffer"

I'm quoting from memory here, but that's the point why it's been continuing to grow. and he's right, we need those guys to work out there and bring in the vegetables.

I still don't see why we need borders at all? it's racist and rude to other countries. why can't we all unite and just be ONE? we are all human arent we? I'm all for making Mexico, Canada, South America one Nation. VOTE HILLARY!

Well, for one, the newest influx of illegals has returned TB, Polio, and several eye diseases back to the USA.

So, no, I think I can do without the whole "one nation" thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Screw that, make the world as ONE NATION!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by jedimiller

Screw that, make the world as ONE NATION!

exactly theoone, that's the best way to fight racism, hatred and discrimination. there are many types of people in this world, the destroyers and the laborers. I for one would like to have differences end and open up to the truth. A one world race. A one world society. A one world people.

Only then, will we have freedom.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It sounds to me as if the NWO has some backers here. I, for one, am not for a one world government. Being a "sheeple" in America is bad enough. Illegal immigrants are being exploited.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Well, for one, the newest influx of illegals has returned TB, Polio, and several eye diseases back to the USA.

So, no, I think I can do without the whole "one nation" thing.

Sounds like a plan. lets take a giant bubble and cover the entire US to protect us from those dirty other third world countries. Sorry man, but you can't be living in a bubble all your life, If you want that, might as well, build a bunker underground and move in with your family. fearing diseases is not going to keep me from having a worldly experience and enjoying the worldly differences god has to offer me.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by jedimiller]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
It sounds to me as if the NWO has some backers here. I, for one, am not for a one world government. Being a "sheeple" in America is bad enough. Illegal immigrants are being exploited.

Never said "One world government" jack. I am not for governments at all. I said one world people.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
One world people? That would get out of control, don't ya think?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

Never said "One world government" jack. I am not for governments at all. I said one world people.

Well, I'm with you there Jedi. It's sad that we're so far from that though and we have to deal with the immediate situation at hand. Borders do exist and those in power are consolidating their power, not sharing with the masses. The real truth is that ALL poor people get the shaft from illegal immigration. It is a nation's responsibility to take care of its own people.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
One world government is planned to depopulate the world by 95% once their in complete power. The EPA is constantly warning the elite we need depopulation for the sake of secured long-term resources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join