It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40million illegals are in america. is there an unofficial immigration policy to usher in ther new wo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
My grandfather was a real full Pirate from the Caribeaan sea. My other ancestry comes from Saudi Marunians, spanish conqistadors and a mix of eauropean pirates. I can't stand and say no to immigrants as we are ALL immigrants in America.

Ah, another mongrel, just like me. Ain't it great?

I like to think we are the future. And the past, too, if it comes to that.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone who says there isn't a problem with immigration obviously doesn't live in an area affected by it. Try living in Los Angeles and saying there isn't a problem. It's abslutely massive, the city is a sewer. It wasn't like this 20 years ago, it's worse every day.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

There is a whole other side to this immigration issue. Read this, it might give you a whole new perspective on this subject.

Juan: I wanted to reply to your story on abovepolitics but for some reason could not. I wanted to let you know that I was in the same boat as you. I was an illegal alien for 25 years. Most of those not even knowing that I wasn't American! When I did find out I did everything I could to try and become a legal citizen. The fact that I went to school, went to work, paid taxes, lived as a upstanding citizen..none of that mattered in the end.

A lawyer told me it would cost me 50k to stay and then it might not be permenant but just using delaying tactics for years to come. Since I didn't have 50k lying around I finally gave up and voluntarily left the country
( You see, I had alerted the INS to my illegal staus by applying for a green card, so it was just a matter of time before my employer found out, had I not alerted them it is possible I could have kept up my faux life for years to come ) to a country where I didn't know the language and was treated like a unwelcome American for years.. A country which thankfully to the EU I didn't have to stay in and now live in the UK which just makes me feel more at home.

And that my friend, was hell. In the end, I don't regret one bit what happened. In my heart I will always be a proud American, because being American is more then just a piece of paper.

I wish you the best of luck. If you do end up having to go back as I did make sure you do it voluntarily otherwise you will get barred from reentry for at least ten years.

You're young, I was still in my 20s when I returned to my country of birth and I tried to look at it like an adventure. I know it will be hard, but be strong and try to prepare as much as possible whilst you still can. ( take some spanish courses, contact any relatives left in mexico, save as much money as you can)

It's now been five years since I tearfully left America for the last time. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Good luck, Jaun.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The real "aliens" are controlling the agenda. Mexico has no jobs and has instability because of manipulation from malevolent ETs who has human pawns working for them on earth. It's all about resources and controlling Earth's resources is of prime importnace for them(malevolent ETs and not the good ETs). It is all interconnected.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cris7500
The real "aliens" are controlling the agenda. Mexico has no jobs and has instability because of manipulation from malevolent ETs who has human pawns working for them on earth. It's all about resources and controlling Earth's resources is of prime importnace for them(malevolent ETs and not the good ETs). It is all interconnected.

There are good ETs?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I can't think of one positive thing president bush has done while in office but I can think of an infinite amount of ways to "thank him" for ruining this country .

Our freedoms are officially being sucked away from us- its beginning.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I can't think of one positive thing president bush has done while in office but I can think of an infinite amount of ways to "thank him" for ruining this country .

Our freedoms are officially being sucked away from us- its beginning.

Well, that's good...because the terrorists "hate us for our freedoms", doncha know..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by Cris7500

Where do you live? Canada?

Ever heard of "supply and demand"? their is a demand for cheap lobor being suplied by illegal aliens. If there was a lot less illegal aliens here then they would have no choice but to pay the Americans what they want and diserve. The work has to be done no matter what. People would just have to pay more for their lawn to be mowed Ect.

Anyone agree with this?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Ever heard of "supply and demand"? their is a demand for cheap lobor being suplied by illegal aliens. If there was a lot less illegal aliens here then they would have no choice but to pay the Americans what they want and diserve. The work has to be done no matter what. People would just have to pay more for their lawn to be mowed Ect.

Anyone agree with this?

Not really. They'd just send the jobs over to Malaysia.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

Good one.......send lawn mowing jobs to Malaysia? Why even respond with such pointless posts? seems like a waste of time to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

his is the original thread and the queation i posed to the ATS community i you like I believe it would be binificial to look at this thread. As a sorce of reference during the debate between myself and ATS member Loki.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Anyone agree with this?

Not really. They'd just send the jobs over to Malaysia.

Chris7500 is correct, why should anyone short their own pocket when they can hire someone who will do the work for far less, not complain to people about it or the Boss; or tell them how to run their business. Face it, many American Workers think they know more than the Business Owner, complain as if it is a Right, and do sub-par work because they feel 'entitled' to make a certain wage.

It's all about GREED folks, greed! What a great word, GREED to keep as much money in your own hands or take from everyone else's pocket! Greed to do a crappy job and take all kinds of breaks all day on the clock, smoking break, piss break, hackysack break, look-at-my-car break, check-out-the-chicks break, run-for-beer-before-the-end-of-day break.

No wonder.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Loki

You completely missed the point! The ? was why isn't our government inforcing our laws? is This an atempt to undo the the constitution? How ever to say that illeagls don't cause harm is rediculus. In the last five years 48,000 americans have been killed by illegals. Over 100,000 since the "compassionate" and "Visionary"1986 law that has been completely ignored. 80% of the American people are against this YES-- INVASION! 1000 coming here or 10,000 that is one thing. But Foreign gov. pushing their people here, Interjecting themselves into our politics to keep this going to the toon of 40,000,000 refugees canot be called anything but an invation! You may think it's hip or virtuous to force to watch the distructiion of the middle class . I don't. americans have payed a pricetag of trillions to end poverty in our own nation. That will never happen if we import poverty on this scale.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Loki

You completely missed the point! The ? was why isn't our government inforcing our laws? is This an atempt to undo the the constitution? How ever to say that illeagls don't cause harm is rediculus. In the last five years 48,000 americans have been killed by illegals. Over 100,000 since the "compassionate" and "Visionary"1986 law that has been completely ignored. 80% of the American people are against this YES-- INVASION! 1000 coming here or 10,000 that is one thing. But Foreign gov. pushing their people here, Interjecting themselves into our politics to keep this going to the toon of 40,000,000 refugees canot be called anything but an invation! You may think it's hip or virtuous to force to watch the distructiion of the middle class . I don't. americans have payed a pricetag of trillions to end poverty in our own nation. That will never happen if we import poverty on this scale.

We can't blame the illegals, the fingers should be pointed at the officials we sent to office via the poll booth. They are the ones that make and enforce laws. IF we are in a democracy then we our selves hold a great deal of responsibility. We help put the officials in power...the same ones that allowed the illegals to get in for cheap labor.....many of us Americans would not want to work in the sun,heat and dust for 2 or 3 dollars an hour. And as far as 48,000 Americans being killed by illegals far more people have been injured and killed in the work place do to unsafe working conditions that could have been prevented...again back to the officials we put in power...our high priorities should focus on our elected high officials. They are the ones to plant our seeds. The farmers product is only as good as the seed.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is there any way we can conscipt illeagles for armed services for 2 years use them as canon fodder instead of american or better yet use the locked up prisenours the wons that fired a gun in violent crime

Text
TextTextText

Text

wheres is spellcheck at

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Illeagles arent suited for the military, a sick bird has no place on the battle field.
You know I have no problem with mexicans, except if they are like the idiot that posted on here saying that the chicanos are here to stay, and that we need to breed more or start a war. That is great, you people keep breeding, keep having your babies, so the tax payers can take care of more babies. In this country, with our entitlement system that has been set up, we cannot expect to survive the illegal invasion these people have launched on this country. That is what pisses me off, these damn people saying we are here to stay, and we arent going away. You and people like you are ruining this country, there wont be anything left, you are going to turn a great country into a third world country. The people are getting fed up, you call for war, you keep hanging your flags above ours, and rubbing our face in your lawlessness, I would say be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think that there may well be another reason. While I certainly do not support any illegal immigration[as most on this post agree] there is an issue that is overlooked. If 40 million illegals are present in the U.S. and only 5% are armed then that leaves a militant presence in the U.S. of approx 2 million. That is more than our standing army and Nat Guard combined. My friends we may have already lost a war that hasn't yet started. I don't see that our military is up to the task of removing these people forcibly. We need to eliminate any public assistance as well as any employment opportunities. Only by starving out these people will they go home. As long as life is better for them on this side of the border they will stay. We MUST make them want to go back. I just don't see any other way.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If we are to make them want to go home than we to to eliminate such things as drivers license and tuition assistance. Not to mention free healthcare and other social entitlements. We should make it so hard on them that their country of origin is a better place to live. A major fine to anyone employing said peoples would also help. This would half to include domestic servants and nannys. Does anyone else have an idea?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Loki you havent got a clue.i can tell you first hand illegals get free medical free housing free food stamps and more and yes all paid by the american tax payer o how do i know this i worked for the gov 10 years o and my job ya it was helping illegals file all there papers for all these tax payer funded services they got free and yes when they were approved i gave them there docs and cards and yes hundreds would come in every day and apply i will gladly debate openly to those like you who think they know every thing.heres another FACT even if every single illegal paid all his taxes in the u.s it still wouldnt even come close to the amount of money they cost american tax payers every year for services they recieve and iam getting real tired of illegals aquzing americans of breaking up familys and seperating them from there children.when FACTs are they are the ones breaking up familys by them choosing to leave mexico over greed and you tell me what parent would make there young child go on a thousand mile trek by them selves to america i can tell you the ones that wont .thats the ones who really love there children FACT illegals are pros when it comes to conning and blameing americans for there actions illegals ruin our neighborhoods forceing americans to leave because there the only ones who can speak english and mexicans cant communicate making our kids scared of going to school because there scaird of people they cant communicate with and iam tired of hearing mexicans tell americans this is a country of immagrants when its not england fought a war before it was america atleast iam pretty sure it was and won the rights to come here and establish the u.s FACT 90% of all latinos hispanisc and mexicans came here illegaley and gained amnesty by our corupt gov. as to gain a new voter base and theres a big difference between immagrants and illegals 10% of mexico immagrated the legal way my guesstament says about 80 million illegal mexicans invaded americas country not the laughable 11 million our gov claimes heres another one that really pisses me off thats where illegals in middle school tried to start a riot because an american student chose to ware a shirt with the american flag on it on cinco demiao. why a civil war didnt start ill never know then they took a mexican flag and hung it above the american flag that they turned upside down i can go on for ever about things like this and gladly debate openly in public to anywon who says its all BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This dude necro'd a thread nearly 14 years old to let everyone knows how much he hates Mexicans.

Well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join