It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TheoOne
Aye, I hear you.
I hear there are a lot of illegals who get to be part of the criminal gangs and get to kill the innocent people and rob stores, etc.
Also, is this true that U/S citizens pay taxes, medical insurances, etc. while illegals don't and get free health care?
Can you confirm this, rockets red glare?
Originally posted by Loki
I think it's an absolute farce the way people are reacting to the immigration issue in America. These are not evil terrorists that infiltrate our country to cause harm, actually in the vast majority of cases the exact opposite is true.
Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Loki
when 30% of the prison population "FBI and prison bureau statistics" are illeagal with a population of 40 mil. and the other 70% of crime is committed from a population of 300 mil. , there is no denying they are more violent than the american citizenry!