It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40million illegals are in america. is there an unofficial immigration policy to usher in ther new wo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It seems there is. Artical 4 section 4 of the bill of rights GARENTEES americans protection from INVASION and DOMESTIC VOILENCE. Obviously Pres. Bush has not honored his oath of office to defend and protect, nor inforced the law. Congress has done no better. Could it be intetional? The only way to get the U.S. to join a global government is through the vote? As it stands right now no one has that kind of a majority to change the constitution. If however you had 40,000,000 new voters over night plus family menbers (typically 5 family members join them here after being granted residence) that is around 200,000,000 prosoective voters in less than one geration! wow! Talk about the ultamate disinfranchisemant scam! Every american voter could have a new foreigner here to conter his or her vote in a matter of a few years! So much for seld determination.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think it's an absolute farce the way people are reacting to the immigration issue in America. These are not evil terrorists that infiltrate our country to cause harm, actually in the vast majority of cases the exact opposite is true. These people come to America because that is where the jobs are, and this sort of Xenophobic attitude is bad for our country. It's racial hate speech to even suggest that immigration is a cause of Domestic Violence. Every single white person in this country descended from a massive wave of illegal immigrants.

Furthermore, it's commendable that these new citizens of our country will readily take on the civic duty of voting when 'Red Blooded Americans' need to be dragooned into visiting the polling places every two years. How about instead of worrying about what other people are doing to make themselves a better life, we concentrate on making a better life for ourselves? After all, what white American parent will say that they want their child to take up a job in an apple orchard picking produce for 3.00 an hour?

Deny Ignorance, Please.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well said Loki, and why is it considered an invasion now? but 100 years ago it was just immigrating to the north or east or whatever may be. Did the native indians concieve the white people as invaders? perhaps they did, but look, there will always be someone calling racist slurs and calling names. Like the "Invaders". The reality- Bush became president due to the majority of the latino vote. Mexican-Americans, but Americans. So it's ok to hate Hispanics, but not because of their illegality, but because they are responsible for putting Bush in office.

I come from an immigrated ancestry. My grandfather was a real full Pirate from the Caribeaan sea. My other ancestry comes from Saudi Marunians, spanish conqistadors and a mix of eauropean pirates. I can't stand and say no to immigrants as we are ALL immigrants in America.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If U.S. Government hates illegals, then how come they won't deploy the military army to execute all the illegals, then?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

There is a whole other side to this immigration issue. Read this, it might give you a whole new perspective on this subject.

This is my story:
www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

You completely missed the point! The ? was why isn't our government inforcing our laws? is This an atempt to undo the the constitution? How ever to say that illeagls don't cause harm is rediculus. In the last five years 48,000 americans have been killed by illegals. Over 100,000 since the "compassionate" and "Visionary"1986 law that has been completely ignored. 80% of the American people are against this YES-- INVASION! 1000 coming here or 10,000 that is one thing. But Foreign gov. pushing their people here, Interjecting themselves into our politics to keep this going to the toon of 40,000,000 refugees canot be called anything but an invation! You may think it's hip or virtuous to force to watch the distructiion of the middle class . I don't. americans have payed a pricetag of trillions to end poverty in our own nation. That will never happen if we import poverty on this scale.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Aye, I hear you.

I hear there are a lot of illegals who get to be part of the criminal gangs and get to kill the innocent people and rob stores, etc.

Also, is this true that U/S citizens pay taxes, medical insurances, etc. while illegals don't and get free health care?

Can you confirm this, rockets red glare?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Man, you can prove literally ANYTHING with a lame statistic. The basic fact is that statistics are garbage

I cannot believe I am listening to someone tell me that Immigrants are destroying the middle class. If you want to blame someone for that you can point that grubby nose-miner at our government, not Immigrants.

Also,

This is not importing poverty. We have plenty of our own, thanks. How can we even begin to tout this country as the land of opportunity when it is denied at every turn to the people that come here to seek theirs? People need to stop thinking on an us-and-them level about other cultures. It's a concerning stance to take, almost as if in some way, Neanderthal life has taken root in the 21st century somewhere deep in the Ozarks.

As for the trillions spent to "end poverty" that is the biggest line of sanctimonious horse shyte I've heard in years. If you pick your average American out of a crowd and asked them what they did to end poverty today, they would say "Nothing." Our Welfare system may as well not exist, Our Social Security program is heading that way, and who do we have to blame for it? Our Elected Officials, or ourselves, you pick.

No, the truth of the matter is that you, YES YOU have had the wool pulled over your eyes, and the Immigration issue is a nice Red Herring for you people who refuse to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Aye, I hear you.

I hear there are a lot of illegals who get to be part of the criminal gangs and get to kill the innocent people and rob stores, etc.

Also, is this true that U/S citizens pay taxes, medical insurances, etc. while illegals don't and get free health care?

Can you confirm this, rockets red glare?

No, in fact even fourth generation American Citizens don't get free healthcare, so that can't be it.

Oh I know. They must be here for our sweater vests. Damn those greedy brown people. Those are our sweater vests.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

it's not just gangs. duck drivers... murders tens of thousands of american children molested, our women raped. our social safty net is breaking down. Unscreaned refugees are bringing in desease that has not been seen in this country for a century. I am not saying that there should be know immigratin. What I am saying is That it must be smart immigration that helps our nation and our ablity to help others We can help no one when we are a broken nation ourselv's. But my original point is that our gov. knows this as well as any of us do! So why do they allow it to happen. I think it is because the elites in this country- the powerfull and the weathly and business comunity all want these people here over the objections of the american people and the LAw. There must be some reason for this. I allways say follow the mony but, thats could only be part of it. I only asked the question to get the dialog going!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

it's not a lame statisic. Those statisics are "people" 30% of our prison puplation are foreigners. This is a huge problem and platitudes won't solve it!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There you go with another statistic, dude.

and 30%? wow, do you know what the term 'majority' means? This statistic you're using is shooting you in the foot, man, because all it proves to me is that these 'evil immigrants' are actually less disposed to violent crime than citizens.

And please, for the love of all things good in the world, use the built-in spell check.

Alright, rockets red glare, you seem to be unable to accept my ideas, and likewise for me your ideas. So I'm not going to post to this thread anymore. Instead, I want a piece of you. I challenge you to a debate on this subject, if you think you are honestly right, then bring her on 'round here and I'll set you straight. The gauntlet is down. I'm prepared to defend my stance through logical argument rather than petty squabbling. What do you say?

(Edited to add final paragraph)

[edit on 11-18-2007 by Loki]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

none of what you just posted was accurate. First of all they are not immigrants, they are refugees! Econmic refugess. when 30% of the prison population "FBI and prison bureau statistics" are illeagal with a population of 40 mil. and the other 70% of crime is committed from a population of 300 mil. , there is no denying they are more violent than the american citizenry!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

i'm ok with a debate. I'm not sure how we would go about it. As far as me being honest about what I believe I would not say it otherwise. i don't just thin I'm right I know I'm right! lol It will be me setting you straight! lol

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Question. If they are illegal, how do you know how many of them are in the country? Illegally. Did someone go around and ask them, "Hey are you an undocumented worker?" Just hard to follow any numbers from people who are not in the system.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

no one knows exactly how many there are. however there are organizations that track such things. One such org. is the heritage foundation and another is the gov. Last week the social security office anouned that there were 40 million bad accouts. that matched the numbers of private organizations finding.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

sad to say but what the bush administration is not doing in regards to prevent illegal aliens invading the usa while the pres. tries to force "his" ideas of democracy? upon the middle east is an enigma that is helping to destroy the usa both financially and in the end militarily by depleating all their hardware and young men and not only us but the state of israel as well-------the way pm olmert of israel acts----it would appear he just follows bushes/rices orders with 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards consistently headed towards a precipice of a losing war with muslim extreamists because olmert constantly interferes with military matters and ties their hands behind their backs with foolish orders . someone better smarten up and get them (bush and olmert) out of the way before there's not too much left of either the usa or israel for our own race to live in.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I think it's an absolute farce the way people are reacting to the immigration issue in America. These are not evil terrorists that infiltrate our country to cause harm, actually in the vast majority of cases the exact opposite is true.

So the 25 US citizens killed per day by illegal aliens isn't causing harm?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Loki

when 30% of the prison population "FBI and prison bureau statistics" are illeagal with a population of 40 mil. and the other 70% of crime is committed from a population of 300 mil. , there is no denying they are more violent than the american citizenry!

Actually, rockets, you haven't shown that those jailed illegals are in prison for violent crimes. Until you do so, stating this statistic as proof of "them" being more violent than "us" really doesn't wash. Also, could you cite a source for these statistics please, so others can verify your numbers? Andy

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The reason Bush or anyone isn't making any immigration law is because of the North American Union. It will make Canada, US and Mexico a borderless sovereignty, therefore rendering the Constitution useless, and they will make laws to prohibit the rights we once considered inalienable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join