It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40million illegals are in america. is there an unofficial immigration policy to usher in ther new wo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I find it funny how all of a sudden we are worried about the immigrants,I think it's a perfect ploy of the government to justify a martial law,scare us all into thinking all of a sudden after all these years they will raise arms against us,The government doesn't need to recruit the people have taken the bait,it's a sad state we are in,and when the smoke clears who will bitch the most when the whip comes down,the very people who helped get us here

Immigrants? You call illegal aliens "immigrants"? If I broke into your residence without your permission, would you call me a tresspasser and have me arrested or would you say that it was okay for me to be there without permission to do as I wanted because I sorta-migrated into your place? (Yeah right....)

And "all of a sudden" we are worried? Quite the contrary, Oldtimer. THE MASSES (as well as a large number of organizations) have reached the toleration point. This didn't just happen "all of a sudden", either, but when the Senate decided that "they" were going to provide an "amnesty" for illegal aliens in our Country, the threshold was exceeded. The majority of American citizens (and that includes legal immigrants) believed that an all-out "amnesty" was unjustifiable and unfair to reward criminal behaviors by giving citizen benefits to illegal aliens.

There has been an enormous awakening, and now, with factual evidence pouring out of both government agencies and research organizations, people who thought that some of their fears might be prejudicially pointing to one particular culture of illegal aliens, realize this is unwarranted. Still, the slanderous comments of being 'racist' or 'xenophobic' continue, but with no substantiation to back up the claim, those comments are tired and played out.

Now, most of us know better. Now we understand the economics and politics -- we have the big picture. Thanks to the information dissemination, we know why our labor and wages have stalled. Now we know why there is such a high prevalence of repeat-offenders and high crime in certain areas. Now we know why big-business and the Chamber of Commerce have such an interest in this "amnesty". Now we know why some cities become overrun with illegal aliens. We also know why the Feds want those tax dollars spent here and not funnelled back into Mexico. And now we know about the NAU and ideology of the SPP.

Bait? Maybe you need to read up on this topic before you dismiss it so lightly. Go visit The SPP

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Zol.

I find utterly jaw dropping amazing that people aren't flipping out over this.

Don't they see that there will be no more America?

I've been trying to spread this info for 2 years and it seems like it just goes over everyones head.

This should be front page news and people should be taking more action to stop it from happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I find it funny how all of a sudden we are worried about the immigrants,

I find it mind boggling that there are people who make comments like this...

We are talking about ILLEGALS not immigrants who take the trouble to come here legally and pay into the system.

Talk to some Mexicans who fought hard to get here, have a job and pay taxes (and don't have a house full of illegal relatives) see how they feel about the situation.

I myself was born in Germany and out family immigrated to Canada after WWII... When I applied to become American it took me 5 years and I had to have proof of a job waiting for me that couldn't be filled by an American...

That was hard to do and while we were going through the process it was suggested by the consul to put our name into the lottery.. We actually won the lottery position before the regular channel was complete.

I have numerous times been told I didn't need to do this as the Canada US border is really a non issue and no Canadian has ever been deported but we took the legal route...

America was a great country to want to spend the rest of my life in... is it too much for me to expect that we enforce the laws we created to keep this country great?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Loki, i don’t think anyone of good morals and values would say immigration is the problem. ILLEGAL immigration is however, and this US government along with the past 5 or so have opened the doors to illegal immigration into our country. This harms us in many ways, one is they devalue our currency when they ship it out of the country back to their homelands and dont declare it for taxes. Another is they don’t even pay taxes, social security, medicare, state tax etc.. like the rest of us do. A third would be they aren’t documented and can roam the country freely with no over site what so ever.

Moreover, I beg to differ with you that none of them are bad eggs so to speak. There are plenty of documented cases where illegals have been picked up for any number of major crimes, including gang related actions. So not all of them have good intentions wouldnt you agree?

Bottom line is if you want to come to America then that is great ill help, anyone do it. However, do it legally.

If you come here illegally then we need to hunt you down and expel you from the country.

Now I understand they do the crap jobs no American will do. But that is a product of corporate America making it that way with crap pay and benefits. Another thread.

Anyway Say yes to legal immigration ...... Say hell no to illegal entry into our country. The constitution forbids it and there are those that would say screw the constitution let everyone in for free so the final nail can be put into America’s coffin.

my 2 anyway

Take care

spellin

[edit on 20-11-2007 by geemony]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you sir for doing it the right way. You are what its all about and I for one am glad you are here.

My family was blessed enough to be here from the start, and I say come on in everyone who wants to do it the rogith way. America needs good hard working valued citizens.

I have had enough of the ones who think that America owes them something. they come here illegally and expect America to embrace them and give them a life on a silver platter. I say earn it the old fashion way with blood , sweat and hard work. Haveing something handed to you with out the effort makes the expieriance cheap and takes away from those who fought hard to get here legally.

I keep useing legally and illegally becasue some just dont understand the difference it seems.

Take care my friend

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

I keep useing legally and illegally becasue some just dont understand the difference it seems.

There are only 2 types of people that don't understand the difference:

1. liberals who don't have to live in an area that has been ravaged by illegals
2. politicians looking for votes

I too could see myself being less inclined to to care about this issue if it weren't hitting home for me so hard. Seeing my town turn into a dump and my property values dry up due to overcrowding, crime, and general mischief does not sit well with me. I encourage all libs who want to give instant amnesty to walk in my shoes for a day and see how they like it. I am counting the days until the next local election so I can vote out this worthless mayor and city council. The problem is that there are few people left in this town that vote and the ones that are left feel powerless to do anything. Frustrating.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your not alone. Its the same thing here on Long Island, you would not believe how divided people are about this issue. I have a feeling that immigration/illegal immigration/border security will be the main focus of the 2008 presidential election. People are pissed about everything that is going on in regards to this issue, I hear about it everywhere I go and we are thousands of miles from the Mexican border so I can only imagine how the folks in Texas, Arizona, California, etc feel.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
But Chris, don't you know that illegal immigration is just a made up issue by crooked politicians looking for votes?? /sarcasm

I swear I could strangle someone when I hear that. Anyone that says something so stupid obviously lives somewhere far, far away from the effects of this problem. Those of us who are stuck in illegal immigration hell do NOT appreciate being told that this is a made up issue, especially when it comes from someone who doesn't have to deal with it on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Escrotumus
Why is it that some of you here think that we are sheep who do whatever the government decides that we should do?

Because that's how most Americans are these days.

Leave them their television, their ipod, their SUV, and they will let you get away with ANYTHING.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This kind of passion about immigration is what politicians love, they love
to take advantage of this to get their votes, to get you away from more
urgent and important issues such as: Health care, social security, gas
prices and the Iraq war which is costing the american taxpayer more than
600 billion dollars and nobody complains about this money because we
are to busy with immigration. Nobody here seems to see the manipulative
mind of our politicians like I said before we are like sheep who follow the
sheperds bell. " Kings and pawns, Emperors and fools."

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankky

Well, you are correct in every sense that matters.

It IS an important issue, but the politicians all offer non-answers that can be twisted however the viewer wishes.

And while America is obsessed with THAT, the politicians are doing what?

Politicians are like stage magicians. They wave one hand to attract your attention, while the other hand is in the till.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

Well said reverend you are one of the few that understands the truth behind this scam our politicians are behind. People are taking this immigration bait like salt water fish. Yes it is an important issue but the
war in Iraq is doing us lots more harm, economically, politically, socially
and morally than immigration ever will. I remember the words of
Shakespeare: " Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice
to deceive."

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The immigration issue has the hallmarks of a conspiracy. This conspiracy is about having humans limited on earth.

1. Denying human exploration and colonization in outer space. Which could solve both population growth and environmental goals for the planet. Human space exploration could also protect the survival of the human race in case the earth is hit by an asteriod or something similar or worse.

2. Proping up politicians who are in government for various reasons and the preservation of (economic/financial) power by a selected few.

3. These individuals created problems to hold on to power through civil strife either through ethnic and/or religious differences. ALSO, creating environmental degradation and at the same time nonsense envrionmental protection agendas which does not preserve the environment nor protect the interest of human labor.

4. Creating an immigration issue is part of the conspiracy web. Both politicians from both Mexico and the U.S. create the problems. For instance, Mexico has corruption and violence in many levels of government and in their region. Mexico has allowed corporations/companies to hire cheap labor within their nation and without even respecting environmental conditions.

In Mexico and in most Latin American nations, the rich get filthy rich and the poor get more poorer. They leave their nations for the U.S.

The problem is the redistribution of wealth in Mexico and the lack of a fair and transparent political process. The problem is also the influx of drugs and violence.

5. The problem originates through a relationship derived from the Cold War. CIA connections and their interests.

Which goes back to the possibility of an anti-human campaign by an unseen enemy.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cris7500
The immigration issue has the hallmarks of a conspiracy. This conspiracy is about having humans limited on earth.

1. Denying human exploration and colonization in outer space. Which could solve both population growth

Um, you'd have to launch 500 people a minute, just to break even.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just wait a few when they get the NAU (North American Union) together 40 mill will quikly turn to 80......

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Originally posted by Escrotumus
Why is it that some of you here think that we are sheep who do whatever the government decides that we should do?

Because that's how most Americans are these days.

Leave them their television, their ipod, their SUV, and they will let you get away with ANYTHING.

And I think there's a couple of SUV owners who just posted.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You can't begin to take this thread seriously when the OP has the grammatical skills of a 2nd grader. Honestly, WTF.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by frankky

Here we go again. Those issues may be important to you but illegal immigration is by FAR the most important issue to me and many, many others whose lives it directly affects on a daily basis. It hits home for me much more than social security, health care which I already have, the cost of gas which I am lucky I can afford or the Iraq war. Those issues may be the most important to you but don't presume to tell me that what I feel is just a slight of hand by some crooked politician. You dishonor me and you dishonor your own intelligence when you think like that.

[edit on 11/21/2007 by Escrotumus]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

I personally believe it is (immigration) the most important issue we face as a nation! This was not an issue created by the wealthy or powerful. this issue was a grass root issue pushed by the average american with the commonsence to see the dangers and cost of our unsecure borders. the polititions are responding to our consernes.This is a perfect example of democracy in action. GOD BLESS AMERICA

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Illegal immigration has been a problem here in England for years, and it's escalating, the Government turn a blind eye, and their friends in industry get cheap labour to exploit. Everything that happens is carefully planned one event is a distraction for another whilst Governments give away hard earned tax revenues to their friends the global military industrial/banking complex.
Before long ,they will have what they have always wanted, a population of slaves that feed and clothe themselves and are controllerd by other slaves.
Of all the nations that this is currently happening to, only Americans have the means to oppose their puppet governments.
Horsegiver.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join