It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40million illegals are in america. is there an unofficial immigration policy to usher in ther new wo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I think it's an absolute farce the way people are reacting to the immigration issue in America. These are not evil terrorists that infiltrate our country to cause harm, actually in the vast majority of cases the exact opposite is true. These people come to America because that is where the jobs are, and this sort of Xenophobic attitude is bad for our country. It's racial hate speech to even suggest that immigration is a cause of Domestic Violence. Every single white person in this country descended from a massive wave of illegal immigrants.

My sister in-law is working in a sweat factory in Korea hoping one day our sponsorship for her comes through so she can come here and work. So far it has been four years with most likely another three years to go before that happens.

This is the same story of a huge majority of American immigrants and to suggest that the illegal ones should have the same rights and privileges of the ones that struggle hard and waited a very long time to make their dream come true is a real slap in their faces.

It is not an Xenophobic attitude for people to not want illegals to basically cheat the system and then demand all rights and privileges as those who do not. It makes no difference that everyone is a descendant of an immigrant. This also disrespects all our ancestors that came through Liberty Island to start a new life. If these people really wanted to be an American they should go back home and do it the right way while also having the ability to gain a work visa so we can actually track and control the good from the bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

No, in fact even fourth generation American Citizens don't get free healthcare, so that can't be it.

Oh I know. They must be here for our sweater vests. Damn those greedy brown people. Those are our sweater vests.

A few weeks ago I took my son to the Emergency Room to get some stitches in his chin. I waited 6 hours to finally see the doctor and he spent 5 mins doing the job. The Emergency room was over flowing with illegals since it is their free healthcare place and the hospitals cannot ask for proper documentation.

My bill came out to 1000 dollars which my insurance paid, but just how much of that bill was because of the endless free healthcare the hospitals are required to do on illegals who not only have no insurance, but pay nothing into most taxes.

The treatment was a swab, small tube of surgical glue and 5mins of the doctor’s time. I spent much more time filling out the insurance paperwork.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its understood that if the ILLEGAL immigrants not legal, ILLEGAL immigrants are just allowed to flow in at will it will eventually depress wages and depress the economy. Mexican illegals are essentially slaves by fiat.

I am a legal immigrant to a country and i don't want illegals flooding cities. This is part of a nwo plan to destroy the middle class plain and simple. The elite hate the middle class, always have. Lets not muddle the issue its not to help Mexicans its to destroy America and eventually Canada.

When we have a parity dollar from Canada to Mexico then we get one currency because why have 3 currencies if they are all worth the same.

Open borders policies and free trade policies should be rigorously vetted and should be entirely in the hands of the states and if you don't like a states ruling on it then move to another state, there are plenty that are pro slave labor.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi there Loki, how you doing?

'I think it's an absolute farce the way people are reacting to the immigration issue in America.'

Please be more specific.

'These are not evil terrorists that infiltrate our country to cause harm,'

You refer to them as a collective entity, which you cannot say with any degree of accuracy as regards terrorism since practically anyone can get across the border. Drugs, gangs and arms are also coming across - that's not suggesting that every immigrant belongs in that category.

'actually in the vast majority of cases the exact opposite is true. These people come to America because that is where the jobs are,'

I refer you to my previous comment.

'and this sort of Xenophobic attitude is bad for our country.'

Please be more specific.

'It's racial hate speech to even suggest that immigration is a cause of Domestic Violence.'

Immigration is 'a' cause of domestic violence, not 'the' cause. Non-immigration. Race wasn't even mentioned.

'Every single white person in this country descended from a massive wave of illegal immigrants.'

Neither were white people mentioned. Can I also just ask, why you cite only white people in your reference?

The Unavoidable Issue

Regardless of ethnic origin, this country has an immigration influx that will add in excess of 100,000,000 people in but decades should present levels persist. Most that of that rise is due to immigration. Already there has been a destructive impact on natural habitats of the South-west, with cities such as Pheonix increasing in population density at an absolutely astonishing rate. In order to cater for this rapid advance, huge areas of land are being levelled..including Indian reservations.

So along with this change comes the unavoidable impact on natural resources. The same for social cohesion. It makes absolutely no difference to me who is coming across..the numbers speak for themselves and the impact self-evident. Bush talks about national security - perhaps he should look over his shoulder, in his own back yard.

In order to formulate a fair, effective immigration policy one has to describe the nature of the problem - one does not deal with that problem by pretending it is not there, or labelling those who wish to raise the issue as racist. This is America, after all.

Regarding extremists. There always were, always are and there always will be such groups but at this moment in time on this earth there is a problem in this country that is capable of transcending race, for it affects everyone. The numbers are there, so is the impact this is having. The majority of the American people want the illegal immigration problem address ed and addressed effectively - it is their right in their own country to do this and if Bush is incapable of listening to those people then somebody else will.

You don't deal with a cancer by plastering over the mess for fear of offending people and likewise, a cancer doesn't care what color or nationality you are. Labelling people as racist for addressing this issue is a good way of ignoring that problem and polarising viewpoints. For those who do not want a solution to this issue be it on economic or other grounds, you're effectively doing their job for them. Either way, the problem and its effects aren't going away.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It seems to me the reason immigration laws aren't enforced is because Americans are willing to tolerate indentured servitude for the convenience of things like cheap fruits and vegetables year-round. If Mexican immigrants already in the United States were naturalzed, then they might demand things like health insurance and living wages. Who knows how they would vote?

Statistics are often biased because they must be presented in some manner. Data is collected to prove one point or another, and potential sources of data are collected or ignored accordingly. For an example of how statistics can be biased, check out Scientific American's critique of Bjørn Lomborg's analysis of global warming issues:

www.sciam.com...

Discussion of imigration issues in pathological terms is not especially helpful.

muse.jhu.edu...

Discussing immigration issues in pathological terms has the following problems:

1. It is a metaphor, and might serve as an informal way of describing things, but has no explanatory power whatsoever. Analogy (metaphor) is different from homology (isomorphism). Conclusions drawn from one part of the comparison don't necessarily apply to the other part.

2. It de-humanizes the PEOPLE being discussed. People are NOT virus particles or cancer cells. Dehumanization was a tactic used by Nazis to rationalize exterminating Jews.

3. The discussion of social problems as forms of disease is a psychological operations tactic. Discussing immigration in pathological terms makes you function as a propagandist, whether you're aware of it or not.

Check out the Costa-Gravas film Z and pay close attention to the first scene, where leftism is described by authoritarian military leaders as "a mildew of the mind."

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by America Jones]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Half of our leadership has failed us, the other half has betrayed us.

Vote Clinton!
Vote Guliani! (I can't even spell his name right)

Afterwards you can say "But, I didn't know!!!!" ----for 8 more years

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vashts121

There it is, an answer to my original question. The reason the brokers of power in this country, (those with access to our political leaders or are the finaciers of the polititions) have an agenda. A large part of it is money and another aspect of it is ideaology. They don't care what the consequences are for the average american. They could care less how it affects our standard of living, our personal health, our culture, or the finacial situation of our nation. They want to fundamentally change this country and will stop at nothing to see to it that their vision of the the future for this country and the world happens regardless of the law or what the citizenry of america want for posterity. They want a new n. ameican union and ultamitly a one world government.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well said! It would be nice if our politictions business owners and judges had the same respect for our laws and sovernty as those whom are waiting patiently for their turn to come to this country.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Immigration Myths, Part 1/5

www.youtube.com...

SuperNews! - The Immigration Debate

www.youtube.com...

Immigration reform - who is right?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I live in a town called manassas park outside of DC that has been utterly ransacked by illegals. Loki's posts are outrageous and obviously come from someone who doesn't have to live in an area that has been taken over by them. All of you libs who sit on your high horse and puke out the usual excuses of they just come here to work are all hypocrites that don't have to see their town taken over and trashed, ms13 gang members move in, neighbors live 12 to a house with 12 different cars in the driveway, property values decreased, stores converted to all spanish signs and fare, hospitals closed, schools stretched to the breaking point, etc. Loki, if you love them so much why don't you pay my taxes for me since all I am getting for the highest real estate tax rate in the state of virginia is the pleasure of subsidizing the plush lifestyles of a bunch of criminals. Anyone that supports illegal immigration is a traitor to this country and deserves to be dealt with as one.

[edit on 11/18/2007 by Escrotumus]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dont mix two things up......

Immigration is fine... Illegal immigration is another thing!!

Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
Well said! It would be nice if our politictions business owners and judges had the same respect for our laws and sovernty as those whom are waiting patiently for their turn to come to this country.

That is why I'm leaning towards Ron Paul for I do not think any other canidate wants to touch this problem with a 10 foot pole. The reason for this is the largest growing group in America is the Mexican-American and that equals to a lot of votes or lack of votes.

Americans want to secure our borders, Americans want a robust work visa program, and Americans want this issue under control, so what is there not to understand. Maybe it will take 100 terrorist to come into our country and do a massive killing spree across 100 malls on a Saturday afternoon to get the government’s attention.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have to reply... I think people are angry at the change? I mean, even I get angry sometimes because it seems hispanic get treated as first class citizens and we get treated as second class.(This is from my own observation.) I have a friend who is hispanic, she gets pretty much the same income I get, has no children, and a boyfriend. She gets $100.00 in Food Stamps. I have a 6 month old son, and a fiancee and I only get $10.00 in food stamps.
I think it is also the job situation as well... I tried to get a job at Burger King... I didn't get the job a hispanic and mong got the jobs. Everywhere you go things are getting to be in Spanish more and more. Pretty soon English is going to be the second language. In my area a lot of the reason people are so leary of hispanic and mongs as well is cuz recently a mong went on a killing spree, he only killed one person then himself, but he was going after a lot more. A lot of asian and mexican gangs are around here... you read in the paper about someone getting shot and it's a hispanic who did it. There have been at least two incidents where an illigal immigrant raped and molested a child here. I don't care what nationality you are, where you are from, but to me everyone should get the same care and benifits for your income/situation. I think a lot of it is(in my area) is we are turning into the minority instead of the majority.(In fact the local press did an article not too long ago about how caucasions are becoming the minority and Hispanics and Mong are becoming the Majority. My city is so used to being a nice quiet place with no shootouts or that much crime a few years ago, to now being infested by drugs, shootings, rapes, child molesters,etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191
I have to reply... I think people are angry at the change? I mean, even I get angry sometimes because it seems hispanic get treated as first class citizens and we get treated as second class. my starting of this thread wasn't so much about the origin of the refugee, although about 80%are hispanic but, to try to understand why our gov. toloates this. I know both political parties are worried they could anger a legal constituancy so they tiptoe this issue. here is a link you will find very interesting!!! It is an immigration lawyer coaching business execs. on how to not hire qualified americans. You will want to trow something afterwards, so find something unbreakable! www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

How about ms-13 bangers vrs. blackwater thugs on the streets of America? Live on ppv.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I recently read that many Mexicans may unknowingly actually have true Jewish blood - (see Crypto-Jews). These are descendents of the Sepharditos that were exiled from Spain in the 1400's, many of which migrated to Mexico, New Mexico and Arizona. These may be true Jews by blood, not to be confused with the typical modern day Jews, descendents of the Khazarian empire that converted to Judaism.

I understand that there is blood testing lab in Houston that will check for Jewish blood in Mexican Catholics, but I wonder if they are keeping a list of people that test positive.

I don't know for sure if there is any type of Illegal Alien and NWO connection, but I guess we'll wait and see what happens when the Mayan calendar ends in 2012.

Maybe the influx of illegals is being allowed for the following purpose: Maybe the plan is to target people that are unknowingly of Jewish blood, allow them into this country for the sole purpose of rounding them up later for mass extermination.

Off topic:
I'm not for illegal immigration but I have made an interesting observation:
There are a lot of illegal, mainly Mexican, immigrants here in Dallas, but I have never had one of them ask me for money.
Seems all the beggars and vagrants I've ever dealt with with by the side of the road have always been either Black or White, never Mexican.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't care how many people come to America.
I don't care what country they come from.
All I ask is that they do so LEGALLY.

Fact Sheet

Marilyn~

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Okay.... First of all, people who make such comments that you just made must be living under a freaking rock somewhere... You honestly think our open border poicy is fine and dandy? People such as yourself are going to be the downfall of this great nation.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

You received a flag from me. Bravo!!

By the way, people who want to try to divert this issue from being one centered around security and use the false accusation of "racism" are only fooling themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
It seems there is. Artical 4 section 4 of the bill of rights GARENTEES americans protection from INVASION and DOMESTIC VOILENCE.

No it doesn't. It guarantees protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

And there are approximately 12 million illegals in America, not 40 million.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join