It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by buddhasystem

This is a pretty preposterous statement for the following reasons: we are constantly immersed in the cosmic ray flux here on Earth. Either way, you'll find out that it is impossible to have an object in a normal building at sea level (meaning not in a mine or other such deep underground location) and not have it hit with protons.

The fact that you, John, are still around and typing your messages on this forum is the best testament that this 115 story is crock.

BS, That was just a joke about plugging the proton into the 115 at Bob's house.

I was just kidding. Of course you can't do it in a building.

The propulsion system on the saucer is a closed system and occurs in a 'tuned' tube to contain the matter-antimatter reaction.

This is what it looks like:

A is the tube they shoot the proton to the tip of the 2 inch long arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 (B).

C is the reaction of the matter-antimatter creating heat which through a thermionic generator creates positive voltage to run the ship.

D is the Gravity A wave, which is accessed from the transmutation which goes up the wave guide E.

This is what the unit looks like.

The wave guide goes to the top of the ship and down the sides to the gravity amplifiers (3) in the lower part of the ship.

The gravity amplifiers are what pull the ship through space.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTS32
How did Bob even get a piece of 115? He just walked out with it? They have security so tight at places like the treasury and fort knox that it is impossible to just walk out with anything...
[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

No, they don't. People walk out with crap all the time and whole spy rings of chinese americans and indeed even enemy nationals worked at Los Alamos. Despite the apparent WTF factor, that is God's truth.

ALso this sort of esoteric research requires every brain the western alliance has, and that means normal security vetting has to change to accomodate the recruitment and THAT means that some installations, despite being retardedly important, are also offbeat enough for people to occasionally sneak stuff out.

Also, reading carefully or indeed at all, it was never said Lazar took it out, it was said someone took it out and Lazar got some.

For sceptics posing as detectives and analysts I wouldn't give any of you a job in my section as a coffee maker, let alone an analysis job.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Shut him up? No one is trying to shut him up. There is a huge difference between challenging his claims and trying to shut him up. Pity you don't see or understand that obvious, basic reality here.

Yeah pity that.
I'm sick of reading the personal attacks on Johnlear, thread after thread you guys show up in an angry sounding mob and go on and on and on attacking the man. He may indeed be full of it, but I enjoy his posts far more than your endless rantings, you guys are a real class act.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
A is the tube they shoot the proton to the tip of the 2 inch long arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 (B).

I hate to break it to you John, but protons don't behave like gas that you can feed through a curved tube like depicted in your sketch.

C is the reaction of the matter-antimatter creating heat which through a thermionic generator creates positive voltage to run the ship.

What is the "antimatter" that you allege is being produced? There can be a positron, an antiproton or an anti soda pop. Which one is it? And what is the "matter" that reacts with "anti-matter"? Do you have any idea in what shape the energy is released during the annihilation process?

D is the Gravity A wave, which is accessed from the transmutation

And what the heck is that???

[edit on 8-1-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
He may indeed be full of it, but I enjoy his posts far more than your endless rantings, you guys are a real class act.

And I, twitchy, always enjoyed your posts very much.
Much more so than John's. Such is life!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

John, you seem to have missed the real meaning of this post. It was not about you joking about "plugging" a proton into 115 and causing a catastrophic reaction. It was about a proton hitting that piece of 115 that was inevitable due to radiation naturally present in our environment. Since you don't seem to be reporting how you witnessed actual ani-matter production, this leaves only two possibilities:

a) the piece of 115 you were shown was counterfeit
b) the whole 115 story is bunk

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by johnlearD is the Gravity A wave, which is accessed from the transmutation

And what the heck is that???

Nuclear transmutation, the conversion of one chemical element or isotope into another through nuclear reaction.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I know what transmutation is, I was asking how "gravity wave" can be "accessed" from transmutation

Now, A and C, please....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Since you don't seem to be reporting how you witnessed actual ani-matter production, this leaves only two possibilities:

I never witnessed actual anti-matter production.

a) the piece of 115 you were shown was counterfeit

Then, if George ever finds the tape the Alpha particles won't show deflection.

(b) the whole 115 story is bunk

Yes, it will be hard to prove if George can't find the tape.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If the tape shows one or a few alpha particles, it's worthless as evidence.

Alpha particles can follow curved or irregular trajectories for reasons such as:

a) magnetic field present
b) multiple Coulomb scattering in the medium

A small magnet would curve the particle's path; what you suggested in your report was:

Its my understanding, because I was looking away at the time, that one alpha particle, radiated out from the mantel did a u-turn into the piece of 115.

As I said earlier, it is impossible for the particle to reach the piece of 115 from 6 or 8 inches apart due to energy loss in the medium (air). So yeah, I'm damn curious to see the elusive tape.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I know what transmutation is, I was asking how "gravity wave" can be "accessed" from transmutation

Gravity is an electromagnetic wave and like any wave has amplitude and frequency.

There are 2 types of gravity, Gravity A which works on an atomic scale and is currently labeled the strong nuclear force, and Gravity B, the gravity that holds us on top of the earth, the earth and all the planets in orbit around the sun and the moon in orbit around the earth.

Gravity is instantaneous and is not, as mainstream science have you believe ‘just a little faster’ than the speed of light. Any gravitational force exerted by the earth will be felt instantaneously anywhere else in the universe.

It is possible that remote viewing somehow accesses the gravity B wave and in that fashion gives instantaneous access to any place and any part of the universe.

What we call “flying Saucers” use a ‘basketball’ sized anti-matter reactor which is able to access the ‘gravity A’ wave currently being called the ‘strong electromagnetic force’.

When the anti-matter reactor is in operation the Gravity A wave which now extends beyond the perimeter of the heavy element 115 can be accessed and collects at the top of the reactor much like an electrostatic charge collects on round or spherical objects. The Gravity A wave is then channeled through a wave guide to the top of the saucer, then amplified through the 3 gravity amplifiers at the bottom of the saucer which are then aimed at the block of space you wish to occupy.

We think of outer space as a ‘nothing’ but in fact it is a kind of ‘fabric’ which can be pulled or ‘stretched’.

By accessing and amplifying the gravity A wave, the gravity amplifier unit in the saucer (3 of them), create an intense gravitational field which bends or distorts or ‘pulls’ space/time around the saucer. This space/time can be pulled from enormous distances.

When you turn off the amplifier you ‘unite’ or ‘fuse’ or ‘coalesce’ with that part of space you pulled towards you. You are effectively and instantaneously part of that space hundreds of thousands or millions of miles that you pulled it from.

You are not affected by gravity or motion because you are part of that space.

The gravity amplifier recycles every 12 milliseconds so you are traveling an extremely long distance every 12 milliseconds.

This enables ‘them’ to travel throughout the universe in relatively small amounts of time.

Now, if you don’t want to take your body with you, you can travel anywhere in the universe instantaneously with your mind simply because gravity is instantaneous and with your mind you can access a gravity wave. You can travel anywhere in the universe; you can forward in time; you can go back in time. Some call it remote viewing. Try it. It works.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A small magnet would curve the particle's path; what you suggested in your report was:

Its my understanding, because I was looking away at the time, that one alpha particle, radiated out from the mantel did a u-turn into the piece of 115.

Yes, I was in error. Bob corrected me at my birthday party.

Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm also quite curious about this peculiarity of Lazar's behavior:

he owns a few pieces of element 115. I guess everybody on this forum agrees this is a pretty hard thing to get. You don't buy it at Home Depot. Lazar's own company that sells isotopes, among other things, doesn't sell that. That element is priceless, moreso having being collected on an alien ship.

What does Bob do to secure this unique relic? Nothing. His house gets burglarized once, the perp gets away with a slab of most precious metal on Earth... What does Bob do? Nothing. There is a second burglary, and yet another piece goes missing.

Seriously, do you believe this for a second???

Further: if the element possesses unique properties such is anomalous deflection of alpha particles, it wouldn't be hard to construct a demonstration apparatus, fully portable, that would allow for an easy detection and mesurement of the effect. Bob is supposed to be a physisist. I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century now and he can do a lot better than staring at a piece of dry ice waiting for a bent track to appear. One can build an apparatus out of surplus parts for less than $200 that would allow for a half decent portable experimentation.

Why should he bother, you are saying? Well, isn't is the most amazing material that ever existed, and a key to interstellar travel, for gossake?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A small magnet would curve the particle's path;

Bob agrees but not with the word small:

Bob,
Is this statement true?

Alpha particles can, in fact, be attracted by plain old magnets or even static electricity.
It was posted on ATS after I told them about your experiment with the 115 in the bell jar.
Thanks
John.

Yes, gigantic or extremely powerful magnets and a large, high voltage power supply in excess of 250,000 volts can deflect Alpha paths to some degree.
Using either would be quite obvious as the large magnets would have to be right next to the Alpha source as would the electrically charged plates.

-United Nuclear Scientific Supplies
email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 851
Sandia Park, NM. 87047

BS, the above exchange was last summer by someone other than yourself who made a similar statement.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What does Bob do to secure this unique relic? Nothing. His house gets burglarized once, the perp gets away with a slab of most precious metal on Earth... What does Bob do? Nothing. There is a second burglary, and yet another piece goes missing.

Seriously, do you believe this for a second???

Absolutely. Positively. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Clear?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by spacevisitor

I love it when people like you post, lol.

Really, I am glad I make you happy with this information.

And by the way, thanks for giving me a star for it.

If you had bothered to read any of the links, or even the darn thread your posting in,

Holy Moses, I thought it was a serious thread instead as you say a darn thread, so I made obviously a big mistake, sorry.

you would know what I am talking about. But then again, please continue. With people like you on the case our point is made LOUD AND CLEAR.

So, as far as I see it, you make nothing loud and clear.

Well, except for why I give twitchy a star.

reply to post by twitchy

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes, gigantic or extremely powerful magnets and a large, high voltage power supply in excess of 250,000 volts can deflect Alpha paths to some degree.
Using either would be quite obvious as the large magnets would have to be right next to the Alpha source as would the electrically charged plates.

-United Nuclear Scientific Supplies
email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 851
Sandia Park, NM. 87047

Thanks for posting this, John. This is the first evidence I saw myself that points to the direction of Bob not being a qualified physisist. Voltages in excess of 250kV? Sheesh, it's not the voltage that acts on the particle. Bob doesn't seem to know that. It's the electric field, and it depends on other things as well. Consider a parallel-plate capacitor:

www.ac.wwu.edu...

Rutherford was doing his experiments with alpha particle deflections at volages as low as 400V:
prola.aps.org...

And his magnetic measurements were done back in 1905 on a desktop without the need for "huge magnets".

But Bob Lazar doesn't seem to know any of that. Given his demostrated ignorance in matters of physics, his credibility in my eyes goes waaaaaay down.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
In fact, John, if Bob Lazar was remotely serious about demonstrating the element 115 to you, instead of using dry ice and a piece of mantel, he could have borrowed a proper alpha source at his own company warehouse!
www.unitednuclear.com...

What's more, even a simple kit he aleady has at his disposal
www.unitednuclear.com...
would do a much better job at staging a proper experiment!

Just way too many red flags in the 115 story.

To top it off, Bob is apparently selling the most powerful magnets on Earth:
www.unitednuclear.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No I am not a nuclear physicist. But I did wonder what you were talking about and reread what I wrote. Whoops! I made an error. I menat to say if we had gotten one proton to plug into the 115 it would have made it 116 which would have instantaneously decayed producing anti-matter. The rest is correct,

Thanks for the heads up!

(Actually I was kidding about trying to do this as had we succeded half of Las Vegas would have been blown to smithereens.)

No... when I said "completely incorrect", I really meant your whole post was incorrect (no offense meant), including the nuclear reaction that produces anti-matter. No unstable nucleus has ever decayed by producing anti-matter, with the exception of positron emission. You'd need a very high energy collision to create, say, anti-protons.

Then I read this…

As soon as each atom of 115 is transmuted into 116, it immediately decays and produces a radiation unlike that which we normally observe in nuclear decay. Each atom of element 116 decays and releases two antiprotons (anti-hydrogen), a form of antimatter. Antimatter can be produced in particle accelerators here on earth, but only in minute quantities and only stored for short periods of time.

www.boblazar.com...

From the bolded statement, why would this particular element 116 decay in a completely different way than what we observe for everything else? In fact, I bet there has been production of unstable particles of element 116 in labs by now (though probably a different isotope than the one produced in the alien reactor), and no catastrophe has occurred.

Despite all this, let's consider that this particular decay is physically possible. What would happen is you bombard the element 115 sample with a proton beam with say, some MeVs of energy, accelerated by a "simple" particle accelerator? A proton beam can only interact with a really small part of the sample and, since this is not a chain reaction, it would not produce a "bomb" – meaning, you would be safe. Still, I'd not recommend staying in the same room where this experience is taking effect because of the intense radiation.

Now about the alien reactor, it is of a very poor design because it requires more energy than it is capable of producing. Even in a perfect scenario, you could produce, at most, the same amount of energy (with the matter-antimatter annihilation) that you used to produce antimatter in the first place. Otherwise, you would violate energy conservation.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In fact, John, if Bob Lazar was remotely serious about demonstrating the element 115 to you, instead of using dry ice and a piece of mantel, he could have borrowed a proper alpha source at his own company warehouse!

In October of 1989?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join