It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
John, I was recently listening to an ATS mix show where you went into some detail about your first hand experience with element 115. You mentioned that you had done some quick experiments with it, and that it was on video. Can you point me to where I can take a gander?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

John, I was recently listening to an ATS mix show where you went into some detail about your first hand experience with element 115. You mentioned that you had done some quick experiments with it, and that it was on video. Can you point me to where I can take a gander?

I never got a copy. Bob is the only one with a copy.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Damn. There's a dead end.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
John, since the video is currently out of reach, do you think you could shed some light on what kind of experiments you performed? And what the outcomes were?

Thanks

-Josh

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by 3rdeye

John, since the video is currently out of reach, do you think you could shed some light on what kind of experiments you performed? And what the outcomes were?

Thanks

-Josh

The experiment was to see if Element 115 could divert the course of an Alpha particle.

Bob and Joe Vaninitti conducted the experiment. I watched.

We had a bell jar, some dry ice, a Coleman lantern mantel, an arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 about 2 inches long and a video camera.

We put the dry ice at the bottom of the bell jar and then put the element 115 on top of the dry ice. Bob kept the element 115 in a hockey puck sized lead container that was cut in half and hollowed out slightly. I believe he took the top half of the lead container off and set the bottom half with the 115 inside on top the dry ice.

He tied the Coleman lantern mantel to the inside of the top of the bell jar to hang down about a third of the way which put it about 6 to 8 inches above the 115.

He put the bell jar over the dry ice (with the 115 on top) and started up the video camera and waited for the fog to form.

Its my understanding, because I was looking away at the time, that one alpha particle, radiated out from the mantel did a u-turn into the piece of 115.

A few years ago, when I visited Bob in Sandia Park east of Albuquerque I asked him about the experiment because I was then only slightly more knowledgeable about what the experiment was about than when it happened. I said, how many alpha particles went into the 115 and he answered one.

I told this story a while back on ATS and someone posted a statement that all it would take is a small magnet to attract alpha particles. I just tried to find Bob’s comment on that statement but no luck. Anyway the printable part of it was that it would take a huge device, I forget what he called it to get alpha particle to change its course.

Someone else posted that Bob just played a magic trick on me. Unlikely. Bob knew I didn’t know anything about particle physics and would have gained nothing playing the trick on me. Which I missed anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
As usual, you didn't see anything "directly" You always seem to be missing that key experience, huh John? Very convenient. You claim a lot of things based on information you can pawn off on others just in case your bluff gets called.

I would figure as deep into this thing as you are, you know better than to turn away at a key moment proving something that would solidfy one of the highest and most regarded alien stories out there?

You seem to be able to maintain this ability to remain and/or claim neutrality just in case any of your sources get tagged for being the cons and fools they probably are. Again, how very convenient for you.

Let me just add, if this pattern continues, I will have to call you the worst investigator ever, lol. document and catalog everything, John. Especially when your trying to make such outrageous, and outlandish claims that you know people will dismiss without something solid.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

As usual, you didn't see anything "directly" You always seem to be missing that key experience, huh John? Very convenient. You claim a lot of things based on information you can pawn off on others just in case your bluff gets called.

I would figure as deep into this thing as you are, you know better than to turn away at a key moment proving something that would solidfy one of the highest and most regarded alien stories out there?

You seem to be able to maintain this ability to remain and/or claim neutrality just in case any of your sources get tagged for being the cons and fools they probably are. Again, how very convenient for you.

Let me just add, if this pattern continues, I will have to call you the worst investigator ever, lol. document and catalog everything, John. Especially when your trying to make such outrageous, and outlandish claims that you know people will dismiss without something solid.

Thanks for your post ITF and please accept my apologies for anything in my post that displeases you.

I was trying to be as accurate as possible in describing the experiment. I was not looking at the jar at the time the alpha particle u-turned into the 115. I honestly didn't even know thats what we were looking for.

So to preclude having to fabricate a responce if someone should ask, "exactly what did you see the Alpha particle do" I told the story exactly as it happened.

Again, ITF, please accept my apologies for whatever irritates you. It is not meant to. And thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
John, May i ask about this experiment that you saw. I was wondering how you guys wouldve known that any alpha particles went anywhere given that they are very very small? Im guessing that the video camera would have captured their "tracks" or pathways through the co2 fog mist in the jar?
Please excuse the question if it is obvious as to the answer...im not a physicist by trade. Thank You

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What does element 115 look like? I mean before the experiment happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by laserman-x

John, May i ask about this experiment that you saw. I was wondering how you guys wouldve known that any alpha particles went anywhere given that they are very very small? Im guessing that the video camera would have captured their "tracks" or pathways through the co2 fog mist in the jar?
Please excuse the question if it is obvious as to the answer...im not a physicist by trade. Thank You

Thanks for the post laserman-x.

Highly radioactive sources emit alpha particles. The Coleman lantern mantel is or was (in those days) a highly radioactive source.

You are correct. Bob and Joe tracked the Alpha particles in the mist.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
AHHHHHH i see! Thank you for answering my question John.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not sure why I'm even bothering...

For now element 115 has only been manufactured in the amount of a few atoms, so the chemistry of element 115 has yet to be researched, but chemistry and physics can tell us a lot about what to expect.

From Wiki.

You had a piece about 2 inches long ?

Puh-lease.

Lex

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lexion

Not sure why I'm even bothering...

Not sure either but please know that your contributions are always greatly appreciated.

For now element 115 has only been manufactured in the amount of a few atoms, so the chemistry of element 115 has yet to be researched, but chemistry and physics can tell us a lot about what to expect.

From Wiki.

You had a piece about 2 inches long ?

Puh-lease.

Lex

Yes, that is correct Lexion. But our piece of Element 115 came from outer space and was given to our government by aliens. They gave us 500 pounds of it. We (the U.S. Gov) had to machine it into the shape that we made the experiment with, the arrow-head shape. It was machined at Los Alamos National Laboratories which is where we got it from.

Thanks for your post and your input Lexion, it is always greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Yes, that is correct Lexion. But our piece of Element 115 came from outer space and was given to our government by aliens. They gave us 500 pounds of it. We (the U.S. Gov) had to machine it into the shape that we made the experiment with, the arrow-head shape. It was machined at Los Alamos National Laboratories which is where we got it from.

Thanks for your post and your input Lexion, it is always greatly appreciated.

Got any links or evidence of this John or do we just take you word?

ROTFLMAO

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

Got any links or evidence of this John or do we just take you word?

ROTFLMAO

Happy to oblige Chorlton. check out this website. Click on Archives then tran.tapes. It tells the whole story of how the Element 115 was acquired. I believe the transcripts are from the New Line Cinema interviews.

Thanks for your post and always helpful requests.

users.skynet.be...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Oh come on John. Im not talking about some crackpot website with pictures of UFO's and other junk supporting Lazars delusions.
I mean real government evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hmmm, if I had a huge piece of an element only considered theoretical to the rest of the world, I might be tempted to try more than just a basic school boy experiment with it.

And how do you know it was element 115?

Someone told you?

Do you believe all you're told?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Guys

Give the man a break. ITF - you started this thread asking a simple enough question and John very kindly gave you an answer.

From the way that you immediatly attacked him once he responds make me think that you are on some kinda witch hunt here .... out to provoke a response what you know will get other like-minded individuals to jump on the band waggon turning this in to an anti john lear thread.

I realise that some of the things that john speaks of do seem pretty wild but this isnt reason for this kind of behaviour. Do i have to remind you that john has never "claimed" anything, he has only put forward his own opinions, hes not asking you to 'believe' hes just asking you to think about what hes writing and to draw your own conclusions.

Now, if your conclusions lead you to think that what john is writing is utter rubbish then leave it at that there is no need to continually try to bash the man verbally trying to get others on your side. I've seen this happen on many threads and its always the same group of individuals doing the bashing.

I believe that some of the things that john speaks of do make sense like the secret astro corps etc ... (i dont subscribe the soul catcher on the moon idea though). also, i think that it is VERY probable that we have already been to Mars, not using robots but actaul human presence. Now, these are conclusions that i came to on my own, admittedly the secret astro corps info has influenced my opinions on some matters, the mars info has always been my own opinion and will continue to be so.

I know that ITF has commented on some of my threads in the past with the comments "they are just rocks .... etc" that may be the case, but that may not be the case .... all we are asking is that you keep an open mind and ask yourself the question ..... what if ????

On the experiements that john witnessed, if you are not a scientist of some kind you would never realise whats happening, nor would you immediatly appreciate what you are seeing and you are not really going to take notes and gather assumptions or predictions prior to the experiements.

I think that the evidance that you insist on having does exist but is continually being supressed by the all the govs involved in the cover ups.
hence any attempt to publish this info will be blocked. This is happening because as john so correctly indicates - full disclosure or even partial discolsure is never going to happen because its a pandora's box - you cant just open it a little.

On the subject of bob having the only copy of the video of the 115 experiement. John, if the tape still exists and is in a viewable state, would there be any possibility of getting a copy of it from bob and putting it onto ATS?

John, would it be possible to get Bob himself to come onto ATS and answer some questions (maybe even on this thread). he would be able to speak technically and answer questions that others couldnt.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Essan

Hmmm, if I had a huge piece of an element only considered theoretical to the rest of the world, I might be tempted to try more than just a basic school boy experiment with it.

And how do you know it was element 115?

Someone told you?

Do you believe all you're told?

You are correct. We had considered shooting protons into it but since 115 is a stable element and 116 is not, if we had succeeded in getting one proton to plug into the 116 it would have instantaneously decayed producing anti-matter which would then have reacted with matter around it in a 100% conversion of matter to energy which, for the 233 grams of the Element 115 we had might have been quite an explosion. Might have blown the experiment right off of the work bench. So we opted for the bell jar experiment.

Thanks for the post, your input and opinions are always welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by johnlear

We had a bell jar, some dry ice, a Coleman lantern mantel, an arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 about 2 inches long and a video camera.

And, you thought about shooting
protons into it.

How ?

With the camera ?

Mr. Lear,
With all due respect (and you ARE due respect),
you have gone beyond belief with this.

I've said this before, and I still believe it;
Yourself and Bob are unknowing, and more than
likely unwilling dis-info agents.

I honestly think you have trusted a few too
many people, and want to believe what you