It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They might as well give all the fools who see lizards in every youtube video their own forum too if they want to keep this stuff up, lol.

John, don't run from my post up above, myself and many others expect a detailed, and concise answer.....devoid of your convenient excuses.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
John will do what he ALWAYS does(see any of his threads for proof). He will either A. Ignore any logical question he can not answer, and wait for one of his sheep to post something he can answer. Or B. Acknowledge your question, thank you for posting it, and still give no direct answer. You never will get a straight answer out of him, on any thread. It's a joke ATS lets him have a forum. Is there a quota you have to fill on your forum or something? Just throw something so stupid out there that you are guaranteed to have 1000 replies? Fuel it just enough to keep it going every so often?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How did Bob even get a piece of 115? He just walked out with it? They have security so tight at places like the treasury and fort knox that it is impossible to just walk out with anything... yet area 51 just "trusts" it's employees so much they can just take alien spaceship parts home? On top of that we are going to believe the only evidence (tape) got lost? The only other evidence (actual sample) is lost/hidden? And apparently you or bob have a 1/2 mile long particle accelerator, because it was such a huge concern about firing a proton into it? If you had access to a lab with an accelerator you would think there would be better experiments then dryice and a coleman lantern... none of it makes sense. It's one of two things... your either lying, or your telling the truth. If your telling the truth, then the three stooges could have carried out a better investigation then you guys did, probably with more success. Why would you even tell this story if it was true? Just to prove how lousy of an investigator you are? Here is the holy grail of UFO evidence... whoops sorry I lost it, and all evidence it existed... my bad. Did you actually loose the 115 by the way? (once again dumbest thing I ever heard of), or is it "hidden"? If it's hidden away from the public, how are you any better then the government then? How can you try to expose the truth if your the one hiding it? Which one is it John?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
hate to quote myself, but I have noticed this thread has moved onto page 4 since I posted this, and I don't want John to miss the opportunity to reply, claiming he missed the post or something.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
O.K. Here what I have been thinking. John, in your recent ATS mix (love those shows, if C2C had any brains they would listen and copy you guys. You should syndicate) you stated that you know where a piece of this "element 115" is, but that it is well hidden and "safe"

Let me get this straight.

This stuff can power a spacecraft for 200 years. It is obviously the answer to the major problem on this planet. Wars are being fought over power generation. People are dying. You are not only sitting on something that could prove your utter nonsense to be correct, but your sitting on something that could revolutionize the world, save lives, and increase the quality of life for every human being on the planet. You must think your really important, sitting on something like this?

Maybe you will come back at me saying that if they went public on this they would all be killed, and it would be suppressed. Bull. Try me. Give it to me. I can guarantee you it wouldn't be suppressed. NOT possible in today's environment. But it is a pretty good excuse if you don't want to come clean.

John, here it is. I'm throwing it down right now. If you know where there is physical proof of this stuff, stuff that would prove a lot of what you say, then bring it on. Otherwise you are nothing but a woo.

If anybody agrees with me on this post, then throw it up. It's time we put our foot down. This guy has admitted to knowing where there is a sample. He is either lying, or incredibly stupid for not pursuing it further, given it's the only thing that can redeem him now. And, come on, he is supposed to be this great investigator?!? Would an investigator sit idly by while the proof he needs is covered up by himself and a few other select individuals?

Again, those of you with common sense, reason and logic need to put the heat on John, don't allow him to cut off with convenient excuses that only gives him the ability to perpetuate this nonsense. John, if you know where proof is, then out with it. Come one man, save the world, lol.

Seriously consider an intelligent response to this, John.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The question of where the third piece of 115 is has been asked and answered several times. Twice on the Art Bell show and several times here on ATS. I am not going to answer it again. Thanks.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
See... option B. acknowledge the question... dont give direct response... wow I'm psychic.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How convenient, master Lear. I guess it has been answered in your specific forum before? I might have missed it in this forum, which is dedicated to you and your claims. Surely if it has not been posted in this forum, you might want to cut, copy and post it here for future searches? I would imagine if there was more to it, you might have been bothered to mention it in your ATS mix interview?

Typical response when being called out your true colors are not only showing, their bleeding.

Come on John, enlighten those of us that have not done a search on ATS foe your reason not to deal with element 115 any further........

I might add, your not looking too good right about now, John.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wait a second, you never seem to get tired of telling the same stories over and over, just listen to your interviews. I have heard you tell the same stories countless times. What makes you draw the line on this one? why not tell the element 115 story here, one more time, for old time sakes and to immortalize it for posterity in your very own forum?

John, your being called out here. Not just by me, but by all the folks that are possible on the fence as to your true motivations and believability, I would expect a better and more thought out response.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I might add, your not looking too good right about now, John.

How about this. Is this better?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
John, while I do believe Lazlar has some credibility, I don't understand why your stories differ on some accounts. For instance they couldn't figure out how to use 115 as fuel so they made a bomb? Lazlar clearly shows on his sites how 115 is used for fuel and has even built model reactors based on it... why the contradiction there? I believe you guys had a sample of 115 from what Lazlar claimed. Since you are not a physicist I wouldnt expect you to know all the answers, while it is hard to believe more and more of what he claims seems to be being backed up by current research. Just wondering about the bomb/fuel discrepency?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Simple search found this...
Link to 115 Thread

Quote from it

Originally posted by johnlear
About that time Bob's house was broken into and 2 of the pieces were stolen by persons unknown. A third piece was hidden elsewhere and there are only 3 people that know where that is. As far as I know it is still there but it would be very difficult to check because of its location downtown Las Vegas.

VEGAS BABY!!!!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 3rdeye]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Hello John,

How did you measure the alpha particle to know that it diverted its path, or however you described it?

And how did you get your Coleman lantern mantle to give off alpha particles, anyway? Maybe I missed it.

Hi again, John, could you describe this to me? I'm not interrogating you, I just have no clue.

And as for what IgnoreTheFacts is saying, I'm very curious, as well. I haven't followed you much, but you, for whatever reason, aren't keen on answering him, so could you do it for me?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by b309302

John, while I do believe Lazlar has some credibility, I don't understand why your stories differ on some accounts. For instance they couldn't figure out how to use 115 as fuel so they made a bomb? Lazlar clearly shows on his sites how 115 is used for fuel and has even built model reactors based on it... why the contradiction there?

I believe you are talking about the one half scale model that Joe Vaninniti made and that Bob gave to me. It is a non-working model. To make something like that functional you would need to know how to fabriate a container 6 inches high and two inches in diameter that could contain a matter-anti-matter reaction or in simple terms the containment of the most powerful nuclear reaction there is in a large aspirin bottle.

Here is the model in my den.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
John, is there any detail on the inside of that model? Any chance of getting some more pictures? Closer and at different angles?

If so, can we possiblly get a peak at at the interior of it?

Or is it just simply a conversion piece?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3rdeye
John, is there any detail on the inside of that model? Any chance of getting some more pictures? Closer and at different angles?

If so, can we possiblly get a peak at at the interior of it?

Or is it just simply a conversion piece?

There is a lrage amount of detail on both of these sites:

users.skynet.be...

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

I can post pictures of the model but its the same.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There is a lrage amount of detail on both of these sites:

users.skynet.be...

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

I can post pictures of the model but its the same.

Thanks a lot for the reply and links.

I shall have a good night reading these.

Thanks
Josh

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The question of where the third piece of 115 is has been asked and answered several times. Twice on the Art Bell show and several times here on ATS. I am not going to answer it again. Thanks.

Thanks for the post.

Hi John. Hope you are well?

Could you post a link to the above answers that you posted here on ATS about the whereabouts of the Element 115 as Im buggered if I can find them.
Cheers

Ignore. Just found it !

[edit on 5/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi Chorlton here ya go......
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Link to the element 115.
It's actually posted just a few posts back on this very same page, so I thought I might jump in and save Mr Lear a bit of repetitive posting.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hi Chorlton here ya go......
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Link to the element 115.

WOW, that thread is really a hoot!!
If nonsense had any mass, that thread alone would make ATS collapse into a black hole
!

I best liked this posting - I think I should print it and bring it to the next party where any real physicists are. Should raise the fun big time
!

Anyway, while reading the whole thread it twice seemed as if postings (which apparently countered JL) by a member named "Access Denied" had been deleted. Talk about censorship
!

Regards
yf

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yfxxx

This is the bit I liked

"About that time Bob's house was broken into and 2 of the pieces were stolen by persons unknown. A third piece was hidden elsewhere and there are only 3 people that know where that is. As far as I know it is still there but it would be very difficult to check because of its location downtown Las Vegas."
He doesnt actually state that he is one of the 3 people though

Maybe Element 15 should be renamed as 'Unobtanium'

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join