It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by zeroeffect

it seems that a few of my posts have been deleted because springer deems them off topic and when i politely asked how they were off topic they were met with deletion isnt that a definition of cover up? to come to the aide of john lear then delete posts that are not only on topic but put lear in a questionable light. i wonder how long this post will last untill its deleted

Thanks for the post zeroeffect. If you have a question for me that is off topic for the thread please ask it on Questions For John Lear. I will answer it there.

Thanks again for the post.
and my statement was again deleted and i made a post that was BASED on a things said by you and springer within the thread which constitutes being on topic does it not?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

GET ON TOPIC or EVERYTHING you may post will be deleted GET IT?

It's just not that difficult.

S...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Bob Lazar is the alien guy on the left. The short guy in the middle is Waldo Stakes and the tall one in the right is Ken Mason.

Very good John, I see you did your homework.

Ken is one of my oldest and dearest friends. Waldo is well... Waldo and Bob is well... Bob likes to tell his friends stories like you… and it’s not always the same one.

Ken is a mainstream rocket designer who works freelance for most of the major rocket companies (Boeing, Rocketdyne, etc) and designed the propulsion system for the Sonic Wind sled and is working on their new rocket vehicle, the 'Freedom SRV'.

They brought the rocket sled to Desert Blast a couple of times for a test firing.

I may have seen them there but I don’t remember them all that well.

Thanks for the post.

You’re welcome. Ken and I have worked on several "mainstream" rocket projects together over the years including some not so "mainstream" projects like a test firing of Waldo's (crazy!) Sonic Wind we did for the press (the New York Times and OMNI magazine if I recall correctly) at El Mirage Dry Lake in the late 80s. There's a video of it I took on my web site.

Of less interest to you probably, Ken likes to play with very big lasers and he also plays killer drums. We recorded a few songs together including the infamous hit "Power Wagon" and my favorite "Green Sluts From Mars".

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have a serious question for Springer: Though I'm assuming you take a neutral stance on a lot of things, being the site admin and all, what is your position on John Lear's claims if any? Note that I mean his fantastic claims specifically - This thread, for example - and not the man himself.

Possibly off topic, but I'd like to know. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

No "stance at all" I think John believes what he believes and lots of people like to read about it. I don't believe much of what John believes but that doesn't matter.

S...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Funny that people that don't agree with what you are saying are so desperate to shut you up though?

I dont think youve really grasped the idea of discussion?

So what is OUR people doing with 115 anyways?

Nothing.... it doesnt exist in any quantity or for any period of time worth noting

I know they want it for anti-grav tech. Can they use it this way? Are they able to get out there not and 'get their own?'

You KNOW ?. I bow to your incredible knowledge sir, could you explain to us mere mortals HOW you know?

Discussion? You and others here are do not seem interested in discussion, rather you prefer confrontation.

Mankind has no idea if this substance called element 115 can exist in reality. In fact they just recently learned of annother physical state that was recently unknown.

It seems logical that element 115 has very desireable qualities since most lower active elements could be used in propulsion systems.

Do you work alone or are you part of this 'gang' that haunts the John Lear topics in general?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Mankind has no idea if this substance called element 115 can exist in reality.

Did you even read what some posters wrote in this thread? Mankind (well, part of it
) does have a pretty solid idea whether (and most importantly, for how long) Element 115 can exist! The guys who have been finding out about such things in the past ~70 years are called nuclear physicists.

In fact they just recently learned of annother physical state that was recently unknown.

Don't know what this refers to, but making new discoveries is the goal of science.

It seems logical that element 115 has very desireable qualities since most lower active elements could be used in propulsion systems.

Don't know what a "lower active" element is supposed to be, but your statement doesn't look as if you really knew what you are talking about. Sorry.

Regards
yf

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by denythestatusquo

element 115 in meteorite

element 115 is volatile

It seems some scientists found out there are trace elements of this along with others in a meteorite.

And yes it's volatile meaning decays after some milliseconds to a lower atomic number let alone having any wonderful 'gravity A wave' generating properties.

Also one of your guys Stanton Friedmann said Bob "my-dog-ate-my-element 115" Lazar is bunk. Gravity isn't a wave.

I'm sorry but you guys have been taken for a ride all along.

There's no element 115, no back engineering of little aliens sports model ufo, and certainly no aliens visiting us.
Just a few bored earthlings.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Discussion? You and others here are do not seem interested in discussion, rather you prefer confrontation.

I didn't attack him. Don't generalize.

Mankind has no idea if this substance called element 115 can exist in reality. In fact they just recently learned of annother physical state that was recently unknown.

Actually, it does. It's been created a few times, though it fell apart.

What's "(another) physical state" mean?

Whats a "lower active element"?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
reply to post by johnlear

Oh come on John. Im not talking about some crackpot website with pictures of UFO's and other junk supporting Lazars delusions.
I mean real government evidence.

real GOVERNMENT evidence? hahaha!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just a little update...

George Knapp said he has the tape of the experiment...

Just passing along the info...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Piss on that tape. I would only be concerned about viewing the tape as evidence if they said there is no actual 115 left to test. But, they say they hid it (to keep us all safe, lol....which if you read back through this thread you will see how that reason got TORE to shreds) So, they need to go ahead and produce the actual specimen, which they have already admitted to knowing RIGHT WHERE IT IS, lol.

This is my example of how ridiculous this story is:

I have a piece of an alien spacecraft. It would prove pretty much most conspiracies, some true and some false. It has the ability to REVOLUTIONIZE the world.....but it is too dangerous, I, along with 2 others, will not let it out into the public. You realize this is for your own protection.

However, I have a nifty video of me and a couple of friends banging a hammer on a piece of metal I will show you. Will that get you by? No? You mean now that I admit I am in possession of the actual object you want to see that? Why? Video not good enough? Maybe I should have stated that I LOST the alien spacecraft debris and all I have left is the video....but I did not say that, did I. Opps, I'm in a corner now.....maybe I can get some of my blind followers to back me up here, and make you look like some big, evil skeptic to take the heat of my ridiculous and absurd notions...

Consider the above a 100% depiction of this whole thread in a simple nutshell. Just replace the words "alien spacecraft" with element 115 and there you go.

Pretty silly, huh?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Piss on that tape. I would only be concerned about viewing the tape as evidence if they said there is no actual 115 left to test. But, they say they hid it (to keep us all safe, lol....which if you read back through this thread you will see how that reason got TORE to shreds) So, they need to go ahead and produce the actual specimen, which they have already admitted to knowing RIGHT WHERE IT IS, lol.

Thanks for your input IgnoreTheFacts it is genuinely appreciated.

I can understand your frustration at having me and George know the secrets of the Universe and you do not. However this does not excuse your lack of courtesy and use of improper language.

Let me respectfully suggest that with a more thoughtful and dignified post you would have received more than you are going to get.

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let me respectfully say, that no matter how dignified I made the post, you have nothing more on this subject to give. But I love how you want to use my attitude as a reason not to "give up" any more of your super secret, all knowing information, lol. I feel bad for giving you yet another excuse, but if it was not my attitude, it would have been something else you used for a cheap excuse not to disclose...so at least I made it easy for you.

And just to clarify, guys I wrote that entire post above John's as tong in cheek, I guess it didn't translate so well, lol.

So John, is there a proper way that we mere peons can kiss your @ss that will cajole you into giving up the goods, or is it always going to be, conveniently, one step away from us with you.......

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Young Grasshopper ITF. You are not yet ready to see what the others see. Mr. Lear is protecting beings like yourself from one another. Can't you see he is trying to save humanity by hiding his secret? Shame on you for questioning someone held in such high regard.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There is no way that element 115, in whatever shape or form, would simply convert into anti-matter or produce such matter.

Claim that "shooting a proton into 115" would cause such hypothetical reaction is equally baseless. We are continuously bombarded by particles originating in cosmic ray showers, and such radiation does contain protons already. So, John, you were so afraid to "shoot a proton" into that slab of element 115 you claimed to have, but this was happening already. Since you are posting on this board and apparently survived this "experiment", I assume that etiher the sample shown to you was apparently fake (as it didn't explode) or that element 115 does not posess the properties you claim it does possess.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTS32
As for Bob... he stole and exposed some of the governments most top secret projects. Know what the government did? They gave his company United Nuclear more contracts. Does that make any sense?A conspiracy theorist who admits he has proof yet refuses to uncover the conspiracy... and a physicist who exposed government secrets being given even more classified contracts... something is wrong here... very very wrong...

I'm not stating any particular belief at all. However, I can imagine a scenario where this is perfectly fine.

Imagine that Lazar knows where the third piece of 115 is hidden. He might have struck a deal to keep quiet about it, as long as he is given some contracts to help him pay the bills. Lazar might also have told the spooks that should he end up on the missing list, that he has a procedure put in place to expose the 115.

Blackmail or a mutual decree of silence from both sides?

Again, I am not stating this as a belief. All I'm stating is that none of us know the circumstances of why Lazar has government contracts. I suspect that the truth is often stranger than fiction, so what I typed above might be mundane. Who really knows what is going on behind secret doors? Not me, or you and probably not most of the people who read this thread either.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Imagine that Lazar knows where the third piece of 115 is hidden.

We don't need to imagine that scenario. J. Lear, for one, has clearly stated he knows where the third piece is hidden.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by tezzajw
Imagine that Lazar knows where the third piece of 115 is hidden.

We don't need to imagine that scenario. J. Lear, for one, has clearly stated he knows where the third piece is hidden.

Imagine if...
Consider if...
What if...

Regardless of how I stated it, the intent of the explanation doesn't change. (I made my post before I read johnlear's post that confirmed Lazar knew the whereabouts of the 115). Neither you, or I know the truth and we'll never know the truth. There could be many valid reasons why Lazar still gets government contracts. Obviously one of them has to be true, as he is getting the contracts, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I made the mistake of reading Mr Lazar's account on the mysterious UUP and naturally this raised more questions.

1. He states that that element was supplied in the form of separate discs which were fused together here on earth to form a solid cylinder.
This would imply that he knows the melting point of it and has the necessary equipment to actually melt and handle it safely.
So why fuse the disks together to form a solid cylinder if it could be melted and the desired final shape pieces simply moulded?
What is the melting point of UnUnPentium?
Is it less stable in liquid form and if so what precautions are needed?

2. He states that the formed cylinder was then machined into a conical shape. Thinking that this would be the most valuable material on the planet I was horrified to think that 50% of it would be machined away in preparation to cut it into 'arrowhead' shaped pieces when moulding would seem to be workable as outlined above with no wastage and twice as many finished pieces would be obtained.
The statement that it was machined into shape indicates that it's a soft material also - softer than the tools used to cut it at least.
What is its hardness and what was used to cut it?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions John

Of course I retain the right to remain skeptical but you wouldn't expect anything less now would you

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join