It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Assuming its ALL done in one night is a big mistake

there is no assumption, people spend their lives investigating this.
Each year I go to Wiltshire, there are loads of farmers looking at their fields as well as tons of researchers. East Field has had a crop circle nearly every year for 10 years, and every night during the season there are people watching this field. I'd lay bets that this fields is the most watched piece of land in the world! Some circles are done in one night, no assumptions!.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yup, the most complex circles, complete with fractal images and perfect geometric progressions showing a knowledge of advanced mathematics done in 3-D imagery, were all made overnight by two old geezers and a couple of boards. When not making these complex structures sometimes hundreds of feet in diameter in one summer night in complete darkness with only a flashlight (OK: torch!) for guidance, a night less than 8 hours long at the latitude of Britain at roughly 50 degrees North, they can be found laughing at a nearby pub downing several pints apiece bragging about their feats in preparation for the next night's activities.

212121 I'm having a psychic prediction. I'm thinking there's a red flag in your future.

[edit on 7/7/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
am i to believe that mr. ET flew from an other planet or dimension and messed around in a field and produced an amazing 3D picture or 2D and flew off into the night with out saying "hi"
why

all that tech and all he can do is make pictures, why not say where they are from or a map so we can track them...............
does mr. ET use a board and string as well or do they use lasers...
i fully believe in aliens but i do not believe they come and mess around in a farmers field and take off again, laughing at us trying to figure out what they have left behind them

why

some of the crop circles are an amazing sight and very hard to accept that humans done them but it is harder to believe "et" came from nowhere and made them....
keep designing them circles

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliffy
am i to believe that mr. ET flew from an other planet or dimension and messed around in a field and produced an amazing 3D picture or 2D and flew off into the night with out saying "hi"

Uh...no. Not that you were responding to my post
but there are not just two extremes here. I don't believe two old geezers could make the circles we see, but that doesn't equate to evoking ET. I have no idea how they are done, but I've been in the grain fields in Britain to see a circle, and to punch those stalks down is WAY too much work for them to have been done by our geezer buddies overnight. Work = calories and there aren't enough usable calories in two people to do the work required to make the more complex circles. Then you have the precision and complexity issues, neither of which are trivial. You can say "No" to both the geezers and ET.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Instead of arguing aboout all these circles i say lets all get out and make our own "ATS" circle

Now imagine doing that. All the people in UK wanna meet in Wiltshire next month. I know that place like the back of my hand. A lot of my military career was spent training on these grounds.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
sorry schuyler, i was not responding too your message

but i do agree with you

we have 2 answers for the "question" and i do not think the answers we have is the answer (if that makes sense)
but
i just find it very hard too believe mr. ET came and had a roll in the hay and flew off again

how, why and what it is meant to mean

they have all that tech on-board and all they can do is a "crop-circle"

it does not add up

if 20 young people were in a field doing "crop-cicrles" at night..................
you never know

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Instead of arguing aboout all these circles i say lets all get out and make our own "ATS" circle

Now imagine doing that. All the people in UK wanna meet in Wiltshire next month. I know that place like the back of my hand. A lot of my military career was spent training on these grounds.

sounds like a damn good night

but you do know, we would all argue about the design
who is bringing the beer

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think a good ATS contest on the design would be a good idea.

hell we will all bring a crate of beer and a few sleeping bags

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
well, in that case
forget the damn sleeping bags and bring 2 crates

i would hate too see the "crop circle" in the morning though

if we are able too see it

with my luck
we would be abducted

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

You're dismissing it as hype with no proof at all. If you can't at least have some small argument about WHY you think they're fake, then just leave.

Also those circle maker guys have never proven that they've made these. It's a few guys who love attention. If you're going to come out and say "Yeah, I did it" prove it! If they're soo good and can do these overnight without anyone seeing them or anything, then prove it.

The simple truth is that these more complex and larger ones are NOT man made and have shown up in fields within hours on some occasions.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
If they're soo good and can do these overnight without anyone seeing them or anything, then prove it.

They did... I suppose you missed the National Geographic documentary that was supplied in this thread?

The simple truth is that these more complex and larger ones are NOT man made and have shown up in fields within hours on some occasions.

Prove it ... you can't make a statement like "The simple truth is.." without backing it up. it works both ways. Which occasions show that they appeared in hours? And what was the data used to establish the time?

[edit on 7-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The thing is their are groups that make these designs, although not all, I believe Colin Andrews assessment of 80% man made would be accurate.

Now it's been mentioned that the designs whether man made or not emit energy simply because of the shape or from the plants themselves being laid down together in specific directions or both. See my thread as they relate to visible sound www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the thing, many of these very human circle makers do this as sort of a spiritual ritual and not to deceive. They report seeing the orbs, having telepathic events and time distortion. The people who make these are just as much part of the mystery. They have a perspective on this that's no less enigmatic than that of the UFO hypothesis.
This is very much the unknown story regarding crop circles, and one many researchers aren't willing to look into.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am happy to report that another crop circle was located. The one was found by a Swiss Amy pilot in a corn (wheat) field. The beauty of this discovery is that no one has walked in the field prior to taking the arial picture.

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Have a peek at this incredible CC.

What we see in the above diagram is completely incredible. For what appears to be the first time, we have an image depicting an "unwrapped" octahedron in a "Crop circle" of truly epic size, now more appropriately called a "crop formation."

If any of us decide to trace out this pattern on paper, cut it out and fold the edges as shown, we will indeed have a scale model of an octahedron. The numbered triangles in the crop circle diagram all fit together as shown on the three-dimensional model to the right.

Now why would pranksters go to such lengths? This exciting new formation is quite gigantic at over 250 feet in width. Are the Circlemakers attempting to show us these "hyperdimensional geometries" at work?

But the question is - Who are these Circlemakers?

Cheers!

www.dprins.demon.nl...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Awesome completely awesome! The wonders of these things never ceice to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now why would pranksters go to such lengths?

To show how clever they are

But the question is - Who are these Circlemakers?

My question still remains unanswered... IF these were Aliens sending us a "message" please tell me what this message is.

Since crop circles have been around for decades, it seems the message isn't getting through :ccol:

If someone can show me an Alien message and translate it to a meaningful message I might believe in that circle

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The universe is huge. Galaxies upon galaxies filled with planets. I find it completely ridiculous to think that in all of that, Earth is the only freaking planet that has life - intelligent or not - on it. It's just stupid to think we're alone in all this with all the possibilities that are out there. Some people depend too much on religion and their precious Bible. I'm not bashing religion in any way at all, I respect it and I believe there to be a type of God responsible for all this. What I can't stand are the people way too into their beliefs that they can't accept the possibilty that other life exists because their Bible - a book that can be read into a couple different ways I might add - says so.

OK let's see. You're an alien species and you've been watching Earth and you're not hostile at all, just curious. Some of your species has been captured by certain governments of Earth and you find these Earth governments very hostile. You want to reach out to the people of Earth, but not in a very obvious way. This is where crop circles come into play. A lot of these circles have had messages contained within them, mathamatical formulas, some of which have never been solved and some have been. Why is it soo hard to believe that they might consider this a way of communicating with us? Letting us know they're here?

The anicient people of Earth did these same things. Carved massive images into the ground that can only be seen from planes as their way to communicate with the Gods. Some of these images happen to resemble what we see as an alein grey today. Is it really that hard to believe that maybe aliens are doing this today as a way to say "we see your message, here's our reply"?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler

Assuming its ALL done in one night is a big mistake

Some circles are done in one night, no assumptions!.

LOL I never said ALL circles were not done in one night... I said ASSUMING they are all done in one night is wrong

You say some are done in one night LOL

So we agree

As Mike would say...

CHEERS!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

There you go!! Lets call the CircleMakers.org and see if we can set up a project.

That would be cool Maybe the ATS logo within a fancy pattern

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Menguard,
Thanks for the information that each door depicted in the opening post in this thread, is a portal that leads to a different place. Could you also please post the link to where we can read about this information?

That place shown is angelic in its design its an actual place that you visit in between this world and the next.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join