It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
The universe is huge. Galaxies upon galaxies filled with planets. I find it completely ridiculous to think that in all of that, Earth is the only freaking planet that has life - intelligent or not - on it. It's just stupid to think we're alone in all this with all the possibilities that are out there.

Okay this has nothing to do with crop circles. The fact that there are many civilzations out there is without question for me and many in here.

Some people depend too much on religion and their precious Bible. I'm not bashing religion in any way at all, I respect it and I believe there to be a type of God responsible for all this. What I can't stand are the people way too into their beliefs that they can't accept the possibilty that other life exists because their Bible - a book that can be read into a couple different ways I might add - says so.

Dragging the fairy tale religions into an ET argument about crop circles is a little silly. You labeled me "Enemy", yet I am one of the biggest supporters of Alien interaction with our government

I just don't believe that ET has been here for 20 years or so making circles in crops that are not sending any message.

Maybe they are doodling LOL. But I have asked twice now for ANYONE to show me what their message is. If you can give me a very good rreason why ET's would be doing this when as spliffy said above they could just as easily draw images from THEIR homeworld... Now THAT would be proof
So I am willing to change my mind, but I need a good reason.

In the meantime... I will go with man made
And I need to get back to real anomaly work
Gimme a buzz when you have an answer

:ccol:

OK let's see. You're an alien species and you've been watching Earth and you're not hostile at all, just curious. Some of your species has been captured by certain governments of Earth and you find these Earth governments very hostile. You want to reach out to the people of Earth, but not in a very obvious way. This is where crop circles come into play. A lot of these circles have had messages contained within them, mathamatical formulas, some of which have never been solved and some have been. Why is it soo hard to believe that they might consider this a way of communicating with us? Letting us know they're here?

The anicient people of Earth did these same things. Carved massive images into the ground that can only be seen from planes as their way to communicate with the Gods. Some of these images happen to resemble what we see as an alein grey today. Is it really that hard to believe that maybe aliens are doing this today as a way to say "we see your message, here's our reply"?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Crop circles are sometimes accompanied by trilling sounds, since captured on tape and analysed by NASA as being artificial in origin, and bearing a harmonic frequency of 5.2 kHz.

Mathematically, genuine crop circles encode obscure theorems based on Euclidian geometry. So far, the designs have yielded five new mathematical theorems. They are also invisibly encoded with sacred geometry – those harmonic ratios that govern the relationship between the orbits of planets in our solar system.

Has this magnetic pattern been formed by pranksters too?
Courtesy: Colin Andrews.

And then there is the general consensus that crop circles are made in such secrecy that nobody knows who’s made them. Now have a look at the CC at Chilbolton.

The Chilbolton Facility for Atmospheric and Radio Research (CFARR) is a ground-based atmospheric remote sensing facility in the village of Chilbolton near Winchester in Hampshire (51.1445°N, 1.4370°W). It is also a leading radio science research laboratory.

Considering the nature and importance of this facility, we presume that it has some security set-up consisting of guards 24x7 as well as scientists, technicians, facility keepers etc during the night. If so, how come NO ONE got to know when this CC was being made presumably by ‘pranksters’? Take a look at the facility and the proximity of the CC. Imagine half a dozen worthies making a huge CC near a protected facility and nobody got to know? Yes. Those working at the facility were pretty surprised too!

The Chilbolton Facility: Note the proximity of
the CC.

Cheers!

Source

[edit on 10-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh Imagine half a dozen worthies making a huge CC near a protected facility and nobody got to know? Yes. Those working at the facility were pretty surprised too!

So what your saying is that ET did this and also was not seen by this protected facility?

Seems to me they need to hire better guards
And a facility such as this would have cameras all around the place... Did anyone check to see if they caught anything on tape?

[edit on 10-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So what your saying is that ET did this and also was not seen by this protected facility?

Nope! I didn't say anything!!
What I want to know is who dunnit?

Seems to me they need to hire better guards
And a facility such as this would have cameras all around the place... Did anyone check to see if they caught anything on tape?

Bang on! Or the darn guards were likely havin' a binge with the housemaids!!

No! Nothing on the tape! Probably just static like the flick, 'Contact'?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler
there is no assumption, people spend their lives investigating this.

Thats scary

Each year I go to Wiltshire, there are loads of farmers looking at their fields as well as tons of researchers. East Field has had a crop circle nearly every year for 10 years, and every night during the season there are people watching this field. I'd lay bets that this fields is the most watched piece of land in the world! Some circles are done in one night, no assumptions!.

Okay lets go with that for a moment. So this field is watched day and night, 24/7 and these circles just appear?

If they were watched then if it was an ET there would have been some sign a ship or a glowing light something. Unless ET was invisible.

ET would then have to have created the complex circle in seconds, because with all these watchers somebody would have seen grain flattening as it was being created. Since this hasn't been reported the circle would have had to been instantly.

Same applies for humans. even if they worked swiftly someone should have noticed the grain moving.

So I would then suspect that the field was NOT under constant surveillance. They could also put a few cameras onto posts and record it 24/7 doesn't cost that much and they run on solar... We have them on construction sites all over out here.

So it makes no sense to say "the field is watched" and "some are done in one night" yet no one saw so much as a straw move

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

If they were watched then if it was an ET there would have been some sign a ship or a glowing light something. Unless ET was invisible.

Spot on again! Cloaking technology at work here!!

Cheers!!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The majority are REAL, the minority are manmade.I would give 75% are the real deal, the 25% of others are manmade.Those messages in the fields are there to awaken you to your past present and beginning.On a subconscious level you know what they mean they activate the light codes within your dna.A 'Universal Language' talking directly to your soul.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Those messages in the fields are there to awaken you to your past present and beginning.On a subconscious level you know what they mean they activate the light codes within your dna.A 'Universal Language' talking directly to your soul.

what

these crop circles are being made just so "light codes within our d.n.a" will understand, a "universal language", WHY

when your universal language has awakened menguard will you please, please tell the little dudes who are making these circles to leave an e-mail address or a map to their own planet or better still, tell them to wait in the field after they have finished destroying a farmers crop and say "hi" to us in the morning

circles and a load of shapes does not tell me anything apart from, the crop circles look amazing, in 2D and 3D, sorry

nightmare-david said
The anicient people of Earth did these same things. Carved massive images into the ground that can only be seen from planes as their way to communicate with the Gods. Some of these images happen to resemble what we see as an alein grey today. Is it really that hard to believe that maybe aliens are doing this today as a way to say "we see your message, here's our reply"?
even early man could draw a horse, man, spider, ALIEN and the list goes on but we can understand them drawings but we cannot understand circles in a field..
to be honest, i find it easier (by a long way) to believe aliens had drawn the earlier images that have been on this planet from the start of man, mostly beacause some of them are bloody huge and you cannot see them unless you are high in the sky, which of course we would not do at the time

i would love too be proved wrong and i would be the first one saying "i am wrong" but, sorry i just cant believe they would make a CC and fly home again, happy with their nights work

Same applies for humans. even if they worked swiftly someone should have noticed the grain moving.

LMAO
i laughed for a long time after
mighty

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Mr spliffy is it?

Think of them as 'Cosmic Codes' that will help awaken your cellular memories.It might be awhile untill you do the work but, just looking at them is enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Glyph made me think of the Royal Family and of the halls of secrets which will soon come to light. I dont know just a hunch...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Spot on again! Cloaking technology at work here!!

Ever thought of a comedy career? We have spots here in Vegas

Okay so they are trying to send us a message to let us know they are there, but using cloaked ships so we can't see them, rather than just hover above the field and let us take pictures of them?

Our military uses stealth so the enemy can't see us... friends come out and shake hands... just a thought

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The majority are REAL, the minority are manmade.I would give 75% are the real deal, the 25% of others are manmade.

I would give much if you could back that up with some facts, if its not a big imposition. Thats quite a statement

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Think of them as 'Cosmic Codes' that will help awaken your cellular memories.It might be awhile untill you do the work but, just looking at them is enough.

If your referring to the symbols of "Sacred Geometry" perhaps you would be kind enough to post some circles that demonstrate this and explain to us what that symbol means? Some souls here might need a little help with the interpretation... and you seem to be an expert

Thank

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The Glyph made me think of the Royal Family and of the halls of secrets which will soon come to light. I dont know just a hunch...

Really? Now that is interesting... care to elaborate on this hunch?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here is a website with other inclinations to some crop circles.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

www.greatdreams.com...

Interesting site, I shall look it over...

Too bad Mason believes the world will end in 2012 though...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.greatdreams.com...

Interesting site, I shall look it over...

Too bad Mason believes the world will end in 2012 though...

For some it will, for others it will just begin, on a new playing field with a refined consciousness.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Mr spliffy is it?

i fully agree mengaurd, looking at the crop circles for a while is amazing and you do get drawn into some of them (and no i dont mean that literally:duh
and all that comes into my head is "why" and "how".
if you have cracked the code, would you please let me know.
i am half good at normal crosswords but a total waste of time at cryptic ones.
but i will keep looking for the answers

as for mr. alien doing it while being cloaked

i find it easier to accept, they done it from space with an invisible laser or some other far out equipment and if they are using cloaking equipment to do it, then i think they are just seriously messing with us

and must be having a great laugh

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Its easy to mess with Hu-mans... they are such easy patsies

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

July 11, 2007 - 3 Eyewitnesses Report Bright Flash of Light in East Field Right Before 1,033-Foot-Long Wheat Formation Discovered with More Than 90 Circles. Report upcoming.

"We were the first to reach the formation at 4 AM (July 7, 2007) after seeing
a very bright flash of light. The wheat circles were raised 6 inches above
the ground so when we stepped in, the plants crunched under our feet like we
were stepping on delicate crystals." - Gary King, Cardiff, U. K. Paralegal

Infrared and starscope cameras were aimed on the East Field at 3:13 AM videotaping when the three eyewitnesses saw a bright flash of light that produced
an EM pulse on the recording equipment. The cameraman, Wynn Keech, said today,
July 11, 2007, preliminary analysis of the videotapes indicates all the circles
covering 1,033 feet appeared in less than a minute.

www.earthfiles.com...

Could this be the first video evidence of a crop circle being formed?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join