It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i am starting to believe some crop circles are of alien origin.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
With the teenager in Holland, still a simple lie detector test will lean the debate one way or another and would probably help even if there is a debate about any lie detector test given.

What bothers me about any of this, is how many people are really struck by knowing about crop circles? In all, I think I saw about 2 thousand some hundred people at the one website tallying the results of hits, and even on Coast to Coast AM radio, only maybe at the most in the end with rumor or talk about what - 100 million people? Who else may take notice?

Again maybe Government people, and again -- how are they spending the money -- in the end? How long would they even consider it? And all they could say in the end is -- we won't tell you if we even do know more that what you do or anyone else.

Some private company or person would have to be willing to spend more money - and although the return may be great if it is actually E.T.s doing the crop circles - it just seems to be something most people will not spend money on.

And as for the teenager - well I mentioned one alternative about that, because teenagers are that way, so something else like a lie detector test is about the only thing available unless the parents again are willing to spend more money.

In the end, I just do not think that enough people are getting any message from any crop circle on this orbiting platform that is free-falling among the stars around the Sun. If it is not really readily apparent then nothing will be done about it, thus why I bought up - doing it rather in a crop somewhere where there would be no doubt that it was extraterrestrial -- like on water. Perhaps they can not, but also crops seem to be to easy to do the images on.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
To those who doubt crop circles are alien, or ufo craft created, consider the fact radioactivity similar to microwaves, but alledgedly "unlike" anything earthlings know of is residual after an event lasting hours or days.

The nodes on the plants that form are the key to telling if the stalk has been trampled, or chemicly altered.

Many of these get attention from perceivably whacky crowds of nuts, because those nuts are following science, which ignorants pass off as folly. But I believe is a key to unlocking the doors to our mass perceptual existence with each other. Or dropping a veil of deception, for a despotic creature to deceive, and enslave us. Thats just my view of it all.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
To those who doubt crop circles are alien, or ufo craft created, consider the fact radioactivity similar to microwaves, but alledgedly "unlike" anything earthlings know of is residual after an event lasting hours or days.

Evidence? Links? or speculation

The nodes on the plants that form are the key to telling if the stalk has been trampled, or chemicly altered.

Utter rubbish, nodes have been well known to form for many many reasons

Many of these get attention from perceivably whacky crowds of nuts, because those nuts are following science, which ignorants pass off as folly. But I believe is a key to unlocking the doors to our mass perceptual existence with each other. Or dropping a veil of deception, for a despotic creature to deceive, and enslave us. Thats just my view of it all.

So explain to the waiting masses WHY the aliens do these crop circles instead of say landing in the middle of Hyde Park or even in the middle of a crop field?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Despite the countless and ongoing attempts hoaxers forever fail to replicate most phenomena associated with genuine crop circles:

* How plant material in the genuine formations is altered at the cellular level.
* How the crystalline structure of the soil is radically changed while (in stark and measurable contrast to the moist surrounds) is often depleted of moisture.
* How the biophysical - biochemical nature of the plants is significantly altered.
* The sudden deposits of magnetite in the hundreds of percentage-points above normal.
* The immediate and often permanent failure of electronic equipment upon entering the formations.
* Expulsion cavities in the blown and extended nodes of the plant stems.
* Filmed multiple balls of light in and around crop circles.
* Military helicopters chasing the balls of light (always without success.)
* Why the military would take keen and urgent interest in only pranks and hoaxes with helicopters appearing within minutes of the emergence of balls of light?
* Measurable fields of electromagnetic and microwave energy.
* How planks and string cannot accomplish massive circle formations in fields of snow or carve intricate patterns through lake ice - some too thin to support the weight of a small child.
* The irrefutable results from control experiments from the BLT research team.
* Canadian & Czech Republic huge tree formations bent into formation patterns just above ground level defying all biological explanation.

They also cannot explain as many as ten highly unusual, short-lived radio nuclides found inside crop circle formations. These can only be synthesized in a cyclotron or fusion reactor. They are not naturally occurring and cannot possibly be hoaxed.
www.disclosureoz.org...

Now, do I have any comments on that? No, as I'm unaware of the facts as brought out above. How much can be verified, and how much has been? Though I've come across numerous sites mentioning this, I'm keeping an open mind.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sorry but in my opinion the source of that article is biased to start with, and from what I can see almost 99% of it is wrong compared to what I have found in crop circles over the last 5 years.

It would seem that the article is made up of selected bits of rubbish from around at least 5 different websites, especially the bits about military helicopters.

And the 'sudden deposits of magnetite' in the 100 percentage points above normal' what twaddle is this? Magnetite is a mineral, are they saying there is an increase in this mineral

The 'Immediate and often permanent failure of electronic equipment' ???
Again utter rubbish. I always take my 2M handheld in with me and have never detected the slightes problems or interference.

I could go on but it simply isnt worth it, if you can quickly debunk three of their statements in similar amount of minutes its all probably made up.

The entire thing looks like a lot of badly put together lies in an attempt at credibility which has failed miserably

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Agreed! Most of what it says is not authenticated. But what about this.....?

Euclidean geometry.

Some researchers contend that certain crop circle formations contain sophisticated geometry that an ordinary hoaxer most likely would not even understand.

Gerald S. Hawkins, former Chairman of the astronomy department at Boston University, says that he detected relationships between crop circles and Euclidean geometry. Hawkins found that he could use the principles of Euclidean geometry to prove four theorems derived from the relationships among the areas depicted in crop circles. He also discovered a fifth, more general theorem, from which he could derive the other four. 'This theorem involves concentric circles which touch the sides of a triangle, and as the [triangle] changes shape, it generates the special crop-circle geometries,' he says.

Hawkins could find no reference to such a theorem in the works of Euclid or in any other book that he consulted. In July 1995, however, 'the crop-circle makers... showed knowledge of this fifth theorem.'
paranormal.about.com...

So what can we make of it? Gerald S. Hawkins is a former Chairman of the astronomy department at Boston University, and not some nut. I'm sure he won't stake his reputation on something like this unless there's more than meets the eye.

Fifth theorem?? Darn! What's that? The more one gets into this, the more perplexing it gets!

So I'm heading for the bar to cool my fried brain, or what's left of it!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Sorry but in my opinion the source of that article is biased to start with, and from what I can see almost 99% of it is wrong compared to what I have found in crop circles over the last 5 years.

It would seem that the article is made up of selected bits of rubbish from around at least 5 different websites, especially the bits about military helicopters.

Blah blah blah.... there is footage of the military helicopters chasing balls of lights in the field.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
For a lot of years I've remained open-minded on the Crop Circle and the Alien angle, hoaxsters aside. Yeah Circles are all over the world as suggested, but seems to me there's a big difference in the quality and quantity ratio between the world CC and the marvels appearing in and around England. The inconsistency bothers me.
Comparison
www.controversial-science.com...

Balls of light in the fields and within newly formed CC and unmarked helicopters scaring the xxxx out of the curious is real and is well documented on tape (C Andrews).

For some reason I differentiate between Crop Circles and Balls of light. Probably cause I want to see the connection taped by a reputable media source and witnessed in the making by many, all unknown to each other.

Yes, there is significant earth and crop modifications noted by seemingly reputed scientists, (not referring to Nancy Talbott & BLT). But are they planning on writing a book, that is, is profit involved with the limited science interest?

Sourced:
"...Nodes keep a plant upright because they gather water and the water's pressure in the nodes makes the stalk rigid. In crop images plants bend because the nodes were dehydrated. There is a hole in the node, which looks like an outlet for water vapor that formed after intense heating. Most remarkably, the nodes are bent selectively. They can be bent at the lowest knuckle or at any other one higher up the stalk. Nodes in different parts of a crop image can be bent at different heights in different directions within the same formation. Also, as the crop continues to grow an image can take on a different appearance.

Often the crop images are set inside a field away from tramlines with no visible access. They also show up in fenced off restricted military areas. Plants in the affected areas look dehydrated and cells are enlarged. Soil samples tested by Colin Andrews yielded up to 100 % higher than normal EM measurements in the centers of the formations tested. There are reports that in the years following the appearance of the crop circle the affected areas had an increase in crop yield of up to 40%..."
Source: www.world-mysteries.com...

Airborne Military or Quasi-Military taking an interest in following and hovering above floating, moving and disappearing luminescent spheres appx 12-36 inches in diameter interests me greatly. It tells me the Balls are not balloons.
The intimidation tactics used against onlookers by unmarked black
(No Insignia or Number) helicopters through 'fanning'' is an obvious effort to scare them out of the field. While this is happening, another unit is seen chasing, reversing and hovering above one of the balls is in itself a sign something is happening they don't want people to see or know about concerning the often taped Balls of Light.

BTW: I do not believe the video made of that multi-faceted CC by the 4-6 spheres flying in and around the the circle.
Anyway, I'm no expert of the subject, just lying-in-wait to get some new info proving or disproving an EBE connection.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They are fabulous indeed...Magic I would say, I have always been from these events of it spellbound...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ok

i finally reveal how it is done.

This is how crop circles are made.

you know a how a tv picture is drawn on a cathode ray tube.?

same principle.

a scanning high power sonic beam is used to draw the picture from the air.

takes seconds.

you seen pictures of fetuses from ultasound scans,etc,etc. ?

same principle except in reverse.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype

the response one would expect from a Shill

whether they are man made or not still remains to be seen ,If you can shine light on this matter please do.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype

the response one would expect from a Shill.

And here's one made by either a group of frustrated mad scientists with a rope and some planks who have nothing better to do after funding constraints resulting in lay-offs or probably made by something we aren't aware of....

The circle is a coded representation of pi to the 10th significant figure.
Photo: APEX PICTURES

It is has appeared in a field near Barbury Castle, an iron-age hill fort above Wroughton, Wilts, and has been described by astrophysicists as "mind-boggling".

Michael Reed, an astrophysicist, said: "The tenth digit has even been correctly rounded up. The little dot near the centre is the decimal point.

"The code is based on 10 angular segments with the radial jumps being the indicator of each segment.

"Starting at the centre and counting the number of one-tenth segments in each section contained by the change in radius clearly shows the values of the first 10 digits in the value of pi."

Lucy Pringle, a researcher of crop formations, said: "This is an astounding development - it is a seminal event."

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join