It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nice post etshrtslr

I would really love for this to have been caught by scientific instruments.. we need something like this to snap the mainstream out of its trance.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
July 11, 2007, preliminary analysis of the videotapes indicates all the circles
covering 1,033 feet appeared in less than a minute.

www.earthfiles.com...

Okay then. I guess the next question should be where is the video right? Lets see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Okay then. I guess the next question should be where is the video right? Lets see it.

The video would be nice. I guess if it does not show up in the next few days its a hoax then.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The video would be nice. I guess if it does not show up in the next few days its a hoax then.

I would like to see another source of info other than Earthfiles... is there confirmation of this on any other site?

Videos can be faked to be sure, but claiming to have captured it on film... would you not then be anxious to get that video out as fast as possible?

I would have the video in hand before I made claims... but thats just me

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Zorgon, when was that video you posted proven a hoax?
I recently watched a documenrty on crop circles, and that vid was analised by a professional who claimed it was real. Though the doco does seem to be a few years old now....

If anyone is interested, the documentry is called Crop Circles The Best Evidence - Part 2 and you can veiw it on www.googlevideo.com
It also talk about talks about 2 retired men who claimed to be the authors of CC's. When asked if they could replicate the circles in front of witnesses & cameras, their effort was far from convincing.

Also on the same site, there is another doco called Unsigned Circles, which is well worth a watch in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Nice post etshrtslr

I would really love for this to have been caught by scientific instruments.. we need something like this to snap the mainstream out of its trance.

Ditto!
That was a good find! It does seem interesting.

But as Ron (Zorgon) implied, the proof is in the pudding! And that means the video of the event. If we have that, then it would blow away the skeptics and solve the mystery once and for all!

Wow! That'll be the ultimate proof of the reality of UFOs and aliens! But heck, I can bet on the last hair of my balding head that that's not gonna happen. The MIBs would already be in possession of those tapes!!

Aw shucks! It's back to square one!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype
] Are you kidding me some are fake and some was done in a few hours, all symmetrical perfect with message in code, Id love to see who could do that in a few hours

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I love Crop circles, And these Videos are incredible, It goes without saying flagged and a great thread

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'am taken back by most of your insight's into this. I would guess their are at least 98% of us are in the same thought process. To assume there is a form of information that is beyound our first impulse to understand, may require us to look at the simple reason(s). There may be more of a concern of "Their's", not so much of " Our's" , of our current direction's. My opinion, we have sucked in the most part to give up the greed, that will add to nouhting in our long term on this Rock.

If there is anything to be said for not knowning, it comes with wanting to Know, I'm guilty of not expressing this sooner.

We have given up so much as Man, as a result of those that we have put us into these/this position(s), that have their own agenda in mind, To deciet!

It is so.

It should be.....

Whatever I have, I would want to give it to you, and your's, so you can pass it forward, because it is right, and life giving!

There is a Concept in looking again at the obvious, as simple as it is.

Sign intruction's are the most understood, or not..................only for the Blind can't tell, unless told othwise, so tell the truth!

Jeesemole.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by jessemole]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _EyesOpen_
Zorgon, when was that video you posted proven a hoax?

Not sure... it was on a couple of those UFO investigation sites and I did not bother to keep the link. I will find it and post t when I get some time.

Originally posted by jessemole
We have given up so much as Man, as a result of those that we have put us into these/this position(s), that have their own agenda in mind, To deciet!

It is so.

Earth is Kindergarten for the soul... only a few graduate to true understanding...

THAT is the truth...

Originally posted by mikesingh
But as Ron (Zorgon) implied, the proof is in the pudding! And that means the video of the event. If we have that, then it would blow away the skeptics and solve the mystery once and for all!

Okay with all the high tech camera and surveillance equipment we have you mean to tell me we can't set up a video camera on a post, or on top of that antenna at the listening station that gets a circle annually?

How hard do we really want to get at the truth? I recently wanted to show a friend in England how easy it is to spy on him... I used the commercial satellites available to anyone on the web... (no not google earth
) you can just imagine how good the Ikonos images that you have to pay for, or the military stuff, would be.

Now you mean to tell me that Earthlings are to stupid to monitor some farmers field to catch the circles being made... by whom or what ever?

No its not Mike Singh's house... I don't have his address yet

[edit on 14-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No its not Mike Singh's house... I don't have his address yet

Hmmmm....Is that a good thing??

Now where on earth would one put up cameras? One billion square meters to be covered! Is that practical even with satellites? When and where you gonna look? I believe some CCs are made in seconds! There, in all its glory before you can say 'oh crap! Thar she blows'!!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hmmmm....Is that a good thing??

Most likely, because they have OTHER satellites out there that don't carry cameras

Now where on earth would one put up cameras?

Well I would put them on posts... they come on a trailer and run on solar power..

I would start with the field next to the Satellite station that gets repeated hits, then look for other fields that show a history of multiple occurences...

Might not catch them in the act (If they are human made they would spot the cameras
) but its worth a shot

Ofcourse exposing them as manmade would be bad for business

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe report out on the crop circle formation.

Investigators presented video and eyewitness evidence at July 19, 2007, press conference in Coronation Hall, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, U.K.

link

[edit on 19-7-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow

The East Field is not a totally flat pancake field. It actually curves up and down. When you look at the formation from up above from an aerial photo, you see that the circles are absolutely 100% correct circles. To make circles look 100% from the air in a field that has up and down hills, you cannot create 100% perfect circles on the ground. You have to create ovals. And that’s the case here. All the circles that are lying on a hill more than flat surface, they are ovals. To construct 100% correct oval in total darkness – everything you do is extremely difficult because you can’t see anything.

The thing that struck me most about this article was that it happened when they were all talking about reality, the universe, the way we are etc, and it just happened. Reminded me of something that happened to me recently with a friend, where we saw something materialize out of nothing and zip away in the sky.

Great post etshrtslr

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Does anyone else think this story is worth its own thread, or is it just me??

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yes the earthfiles report deserves its own thread which is right over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Linda Moulton Howe report out on the crop circle formation.

Investigators presented video and eyewitness evidence at July 19, 2007, press conference in Coronation Hall, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, U.K.

link

That's a good find etshrtslr!

Now Ron, what do you have to say to this huge crop circle which was made in 90 minutes flat?? Is is possible to do that with a few pranksters with wooden boards?!! So whodunit?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Brand new here. Just heard Linda Howe on Dreamland, about the 7/7/07 crop circle. Found this site via google as well as the video:

www.youtube.com...

East Field Mother Earth Crop Circle Filmed on the 7-7-07 (in case you have to search on YouTube.

Also: Howe talked about the military or black helicopters that showed up, making many people ill, intimidating by flying low. "National Security."

[edit on 25-7-2007 by tompepsi]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121

too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

too bad you, like a child, believe crop circles are man-made with no proof, just plain stupid!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well ... a few things ...

how do you know that some of these drawings are not solar systems, plant/animal/something different life from another world. Not ever seeing something, how would you identify it?

Our government has cloaking, so why wouldn't the visitors? Why wouldn't they be cloaked, when most of our countries attack each other for being different ... imagine a being from a different terra firma.

Mathematical communication may be much more universal than any other language than even we realize. This is why they use it to try to send messages ... and maybe it isn't clear because we just might not be as smart as average people tend to think we are.

Maybe some of them are messing with us? Ever see someone play with a cat with a laser ... cats are smart, but they don't understand laser beams and are quite intrigued by them (moreso than expensive toys usually).

I find it interesting to even ponder that a bunch of calculus geeks, mensa members are taking time out to create these complex structures for no reason at all other than ships and giggles

Do I believe any particular way ... not really. But I am hard pressed to give in that a large group can be silent, that a couple old drunkards could be that successful on a planetary scale, that all of it is explainable by simple means of a bunch of hooligans with boards, rope, and that much free time on their hands (including the ice designs).

To me, there is a higher chance of aliens than even a black gov't project or bunch of math scholars pulling one over on a bunch of farmers.

Zorgon, ... didn't one of John Lear's moon photos turn up a crop circle design that had been partially covered up? I remember seeing it, but don't remember any conclusions anyone made.

There is a lot of interesting stuff in the universe, I will not assume anything ... and I don't believe almost anything that science and the world has taught me anymore ... mathematics and some physics yes ... other sciences never.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join