It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Christ, if the're man made, how long do you think this would've taken?? And by how many prankster groups? So then surely someone would have come forward and admitted to making some of them and showed us how and why they made 'em?

I did them, I did them all.

Ahhh who am I kidding, I'm not that smart.

Thease crop circles are getting very very good, does show a level of 'evoloution' in the understanding of making crop circles tho dont it (that is if these are man made) I mean over the years they have continually progressed from fairly simple designs.

My mind is not made up on the artists involved (this world or other) - but I really don't care too much. I appriciate them for what they are. Sort of like when you see an exceptional peice of grafitti, you know its actually criminal damage - but its also really a peice of art. Not perminant either usually - suggests the transient nature of everything.

If I ever find out whose doing all this I can promise you one thing - I WILL NEVER BLOW THEIR COVER

Peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

No they wouldn't start of with advanced CC formations! ETs ain't advancing, it's us. ETs know it. And that's probably the reason why they're making them more sophisticated!

But hey! What do I know?

Cheers!

Alien beings ARE still advancing! Why wouldn't they be?
Knowledge is INFINITE.
Do you think that there is a limit to what a being can accomplish?
Just because they have interstellar travel capabillity, and space/time manipulation, doesn't mean they have reached the limits of technology.

Just remember.....ANYTHING is possible!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Alien beings ARE still advancing! Why wouldn't they be?
Knowledge is INFINITE.
Do you think that there is a limit to what a being can accomplish?
Just because they have interstellar travel capabillity, and space/time manipulation, doesn't mean they have reached the limits of technology.

Just remember.....ANYTHING is possible!

Agreed!! But remember if these guys could travel all the way to Earth, they wouldn't have made just simple circles to begin with. They would've been much more sophisticated and complex as they are now. Comparatively speaking, we have advanced more in a couple of decades than they have! Remember, we're talking in terms of technological evolution spanning perhaps a million years!!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Agreed!! But remember if these guys could travel all the way to Earth, they wouldn't have made just simple circles to begin with. They would've been much more sophisticated and complex as they are now. Comparatively speaking, we have advanced more in a couple of decades than they have! Remember, we're talking in terms of technological evolution spanning perhaps a million years!!
Cheers!

I see your point. But view it from my perspective for a sec (purely hypothetical here)

Alien beings came here not knowing they would have to make silly designs in wheat. They saw that one of their gravity drives made a distinct imprint on the ground(maybe similar to early CC's). One alien says "Hey what if we can communicate messeges through this"
They experiment with what they knew worked(the gravity drive impression) and slowly developed ways of making it vastly more complicated (what we see today).
This makes logical sense to me. With the variable that ANYTHING is possible, this could be very plausable.

This could have happened any number of different ways but you get my drift.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yep then they returned in the winter and found no cropfields and thought "Oh well back to radio communication then" and immediately flew away

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Heck! Duplicate post!!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
See, now wouldn't there be evidence at the radius of someone standing, or a pole hole, to get such nice circles? Where are the investigation photos, and videos, into these things?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Okay, I'll try to put my point across easily. I truly believe too many of you are trying to see something that's not there. Like reading between the lines, when there's nothing between the lines to read.

I advise all of you to go to National Geographic's website. They had an episode once, I believe on the Is It Real series about crop circles. They got 2 guys to make a very intricate design in just 2 hours. Think about what 5 guys can do in 7 hours...and these guys did this with wood planks, rope & a good understanding of geometry & calculations.

Man has made trips into space, we may have built pyramids that most modern people still can't figure out how to do. Pirates save their urine, place it in the sun until it forms into ammonia to wash their clothing. You take away too much credit from man. We are stupid, but not that stupid. We are quite capable of creating the most intricate designs...from an automobile to a painting on a wall.

Some of you dismiss crop circles being man made entirely because you cannot do them & do not know anyone who can. Do you know any aliens who made them? Why dismiss the people that you live with who have been proven time & time again to do what seems impossible & give credit to beings that are fairly myth and twisted truths/lies...but are certainly not as real as men that you see & live amongst? I'm not saying the possibility doesn't exit that UFO's did the deed. It's quite possible actually. But is it impossible for a man to do the deed? You root man out of the cause, as if we live with aliens and they are the first culprits.

I am a music producer as well as graphic designer & PC Tech. I have created very orchestral/symphonic sounds in as little as 20 minutes that sound like a full orchestra was present and spent weeks practicing on the gig. People would often hear my work & think..."No, you didn't do that!"...or..."You did that in 30 minutes?...NEVER!", simply because they cannot do it themselves & do not know how to.

I'm not touching on the "Why can't aliens just land by the white house or something?"...I'm touching on the why rule out man? Why say it's so impossible for us to do that? I have seen men make beautiful crop circles in a matter of short hours...once you see it once...you know for a fact a lot can be done with crop circles...by man.

There are many artists who do not gloat in their work. The two guys from the Is It Real? Crop Circles episode on NG took some time before they came out and actually said they were responsible for so & so crop circles. The said they found it fun. Messing with peoples' minds. The adrenaline rush of being caught in the night. They were nearly caught a few times they say. So don't ask why would a human waste time doing that. To you it may be a waste of time...to them it may not. If you think I am blabbering too much that's fine...go check out the NG site and maybe find a date when they'll run a rerun of the episode.

From a far it may seem perfect...I'm sure if you got down real close & actually measured the thing...you'd probably find a lot of man made errors with the perfection.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Arecibo reply shown in the first post fascinates me. Has anybody done detailed analysis on it yet? Somebody should count the number of "1"'s, there could be something more to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Have a look-see at this vid. The CCs look pretty complex to be made by just WOODEN PLANKS AND ROPE! (How else were they made??
)

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Have a look-see at this vid. The CCs look pretty complex to be made by just WOODEN PLANKS AND ROPE! (How else were they made??
)

Cheers!

But it is certainly possible.
Look at the tiny figurines that have been found by archaeologists. Made before metal was discovered yet some of the figurines are incredibly perfect. I couldnt do it, I dont know anyone that could but someone certainly did.
Its the same with CC's. I couldnt do it but there are people out there who can.
Get a GPS and spend a few nights plotting it out and putting stakes in then get yer mates and one night.......Bingo!!

[edit on 31/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Chorlton
If things happened that way I would think there would be more physical evidence at the site then what has been reported thus far. Steaks foot prints to and from the site, ect...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Chorlton
If things happened that way I would think there would be more physical evidence at the site then what has been reported thus far. Steaks foot prints to and from the site, ect...

HMMMMMM Not really. I mean most people just drive past cropfields without a second glance and stakes wouldnt really be noticed.

Thats just my theory of how its done. Ive never tried, as I dont fancy my backside and dangly bits being blasted with shotgun pellets

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Chor,
I have seen some of the ariel photographs that did have some obvious foot trails leading to the crop formation. That is why I say if some were made over multiple nights I think there would be some signs of this. I am not saying the evidence is not there just that it has not been reported as such.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
mike, I find that you are too quick to dismiss man as a culprit. I am not saying UFOs/aliens didn't do it, who knows, they probably made a few? What I am saying, or asking rather, is why only look there for answers? Especially when their is no real, hard evidence that aliens did it. Ofcourse, you fail to see & hear the countless stories & evidence of men doing & demonstrating themselves doing it & how they do it!

That sort of thinking makes no sense at all.

That's exactly why many magicians, ventriloquists and such have been called witches in the far past and have been hung, torched, lynched,
etc...

Do you know in some places people who are epileptic are killed, but in most cases...excorsised because they are "demon possessed." Most of these "demon possessed" people eventally end up dying from their illness, because of the ignorance of people who do not know how.

Your mind is open to alien life form...that is good. But it is closed to the beings you actually live with. Why?

I mentioned wood planks...yes they use wood planks. But I highly doubt they use wood planks...all the time...every time, to make each & every single intricate design in crop fields. Come on, get real.

To think halfway, is to not think at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
mike, I find that you are too quick to dismiss man as a culprit. I am not saying UFOs/aliens didn't do it, who knows, they probably made a few?
I mentioned wood planks...yes they use wood planks. But I highly doubt they use wood planks...all the time...every time, to make each & every single intricate design in crop fields.

Ok, sdrawkcab. (Darn! Isn't there a shorter way of addressing you??
). Firstly, I never said that all these CCs have been made by aliens. Heck, I'm not sure they even exist!!

Secondly, I ain't too convinced that pranksters have the capability of making all these intricate CCs. So what's the 3rd alternative?
Could it be some black org projects, the reason for which we don't know as yet? Could it be the other way around, of us (the black orgs) trying to communicate with ETs instead?

Wow! That's food for thought!!

Cheers!

[edit on 1-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I understand that most of these crop circles are rather large, but if Aliens are truly trying to convey a message through these things then why don't they make them EXTREMELY large? The crop circles usually only take up a small portion of a field. If Aliens have the technology to create these designs then you would think they could make a massive crop circle. If they made a detailed and intricate crop circle the size of an entire crop field then I don't think anyone could attribute it to humans.

All of the crop circles found to date simply aren't good enough when thinking on an astronomical technologically advanced scale. I really doubt Aliens would use small designs in fields to send us messages, because obviously it isn't working.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

This video really scared me, actualy not whole video but that "FACE"... What dose that mean? Is it alien or...Human? It kinda reminded me on my face but no, it dosent look like me after all (thank God!). I send link to my friend and when he saw that video/face, he said it reminds him on Jerry Siendfield!?

Dose anybody knows what those messages means...It really scared me...
I am totally normal guy, and ufology started to interest me 2 days ago when I saw some UFO video. (before i never believe in aliens...).
My mind is occupied with those "Aliens", messages...etc.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dz0ni
Hello everyone!

This video really scared me.

Dz, that vid has already been shown in the opening post! But check out the difference between the two 'aliens' faces. There may be more types than just those darn Greys!

Pic: goroadachi.com

Pic: uplink.space.com

Ufology started to interest me 2 days ago when I saw some UFO video. (before i never believe in aliens...).

Join the bandwagon! You're in for a roller coaster ride!!

Cheers!

[edit on 1-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You're a good man mike & smart too. My opinion about you was very wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join