It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The latest 3-D crop circle was discovered in a wheat field at Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, southern England, which shows a floor of checkered tiles stretching down a long, high-ceiling corridor with doors leading off each side.

But the world's first three-dimensional crop circle was discovered deep in the English countryside in a wheat field in Oxfordshire. Experts have been left in awe of the intricacy of the latest sighting, which is 360-feet in diameter. The formation gives an impression of looking down on skyscrapers from above and was only spotted by a microlite pilot last July.

And here are a couple of vids showing alien faces inside the circles! Hoaxes or not, these are pretty astonishing! One of the vids also shows a ‘reply’ etched on a field, to a message sent out by us. The similarity is striking. This one may be a hoax, but it isn’t been proved to be one.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
man made as always, please stop making a hype

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I really do like the new cropcircle, "doors of perception". Also, if you've seen the film "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles (animated), there is a scene similar to this in an old house with lots of doors, and crazy things coming and going from them, aswell as different scenes behind each door.

The circle encasing a square is such an important symbol too. It is the only way to actually draw existence perfectly. The circle being spirit/god, and the square being the physical universe contained within, but still connected too, the spirit.

Im not too sure what the other one is about, but it looks really kool aswell

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
On the corridor one you can actually see the lines where someONE has pushed the grass over.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by johnb]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I watched a documentary on the making of man made crop circles where it took a team from a prestigious university (name escapes me right now) all night to make circles that were only a tenth this complex.

At the very least this is impressive art work that I would love to see produced or duplicated.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Even if these Crop Circles are man made its still pretty darn impressive. How do they make such perfectly formed 3D shapes? - And at night it in some cases. Even with a hundred people it would still take some doing. Rather than just saying:

Originally posted by 212121

Maybe you could tell us how you know its man made?

Perhaps a productive contribution as opposed to just dismissing outright.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I love seeing crop circles, but some of them are so complex that I read an article analyzing the time it would take to do it, and also precision... closest i can think is computer generated graphics, there is too much of a level of error and impossibility it is human made, even at night(without lights?) and the amount of time they would have to take without being noticed, there is such a great amount of scouting and pre site surveying required...is it that many people that have that much time on their hands? i mean each one I have seen have been geometrically perfect, i just don't see this type of thing a group of people get together and make it their point to do while downing a case or two of beer....could be but i do not think some college kids get together and do this, and also with no tracks leading in or out of the area or signs of encampment....is it a very, very clever trick or just simply unexplainable? i think someone could replicate the way to do it though but not at the level i have seen some of these.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 212121

Newbie, I didn’t really need to reply. But anyway since I have some time up my sleeve, I thought I’d do so.

Instead of making sweeping statements, I would like to ask you instead to provide undeniable proof that ALL crop circles have been made by pranksters. Do you have any vids to show how they are made and who is making them? I would love to see them being made. At least it’ll solve the mystery once and for all.

And hey! Did I mention that these have been made by aliens? NO. But I keep an open mind.

And another thing. Don’t shoot from the hip without proof.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well said, i think crop circles this complex are not manmade due to the time it takes to produce them right down to the sheer mind blowing complexity & Detail!

I think they are messages from ET's that wish to communicate remotely maybe due to bad experiences with contact with us before!

Thx

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I really wish Aliens would stop taking acid on crop circle days....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I read it as - "Many doors are open" or "Many doors shall open soon".

The one showing the top view of the buildings reads - " We are watching you (from above)"

You know pictures are a great way to communicate.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sorry, if you will, think about what you see here in this field. No Man made efforts could be as right on, to get this Form, and to depict what we are seeing here in 3-D. This design, with a thought of what is trying to be expressed, goes further then a simple hoax. Maybe our Leaders need to look at the very few steps they have left in their thought process to sucure a real outcome for Man kind. So far no one is thinking outside of the Box to resolve our World issues. My opinion, it is a expression of communication that is simple, but to the point. Like allot of other elements of life, we just don't see it, until it may be to late.

In short, take a closer look.

Jessemole.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is a video of the firefox cropcircle being made. This is a cool video, and just shows how much effort goes into making one of these. Now, do you think the scientists at Arecibo wouldn't have seen people making those that showed up just a few hundred feet away? Think about how complicated it would be, without making a mistake!

Still on the fence, but its getting crazy. Where are the messed up crop circles? Crop Circle Bloopers.

video.yahoo.com...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Quasar]

Why does the link disappear after previewing?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They are the work of John Lundberg and Rob Irving. A.K.A the "Circlemakers"

Their website is www.circlemakers.org

They are not from aliens but are still amazing works of art.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
I really wish Aliens would stop taking acid on crop circle days....

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL i love you!!!

Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Raoul Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Sorry, if you will, think about what you see here in this field. No Man made efforts could be as right on, to get this Form, and to depict what we are seeing here in 3-D. This design, with a thought of what is trying to be expressed, goes further then a simple hoax. Maybe our Leaders need to look at the very few steps they have left in their thought process to sucure a real outcome for Man kind. So far no one is thinking outside of the Box to resolve our World issues. My opinion, it is a expression of communication that is simple, but to the point. Like allot of other elements of life, we just don't see it, until it may be to late.

In short, take a closer look.

Jessemole.

too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Earth was flat once wasnt it!?

The Earth was in the centre of the solar system and the sun revolved around it didnt it?

We are Humans and in our current state we make many mistakes, we have to re evaluate our facts and keep changing and adapting as we prove our facts to be wrong until we get closer to the truth.

Some crop circles are Man made, we have excellent artists here and planners who can do such things but i am uncertian that any human could make a crop circle in the times that some have been recorded being made, almost to suggest that this is fact. Some are still unexplained to the public and those of us who want to think "outside" the box and try and open up our minds and our hearts to what might be happening to our Earth to our own conciousness are ready to recieve these messages be it crop circles or inner meditation, ufo contact Strange weather conditions our inner selves giving us instruction to listen and manifest as a group conciousness our own futures here on this planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Those are some very good pictogram's. I don't know how they would be made and I am not going to make an assumption.
But I will keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

Sometimes we do not need proof to believe. have you ever seen outside of the earth for yourself? have you ever done experiements yourself to proof that even the smallest things we take as fact acutally are proof of it actually being real?

Think sometimes we are just told to believe and some follow one way some the other way, be it some believe becuase they are shown things that seem to make sense at this time in our evolution, some believe becuase they just "feel" its right. no one is right or wrong with their beliefs but we cannot judge that these crop circles are works of art and are beautiful to our eyes.

They are a gift for us to experience and look at in wonder until we are ready to make the next steps.

very beautiful!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Its the square within the magic circle, as well as the black and white checkerboard of freemasonry, symbolising black and white magic

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join