It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tompepsi
Also: Howe talked about the military or black helicopters that showed up, making many people ill, intimidating by flying low. "National Security."

That's what I've been saying. If it ain't UFOs then its got to do with some black projects. But the questions are, what? Why? And how?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And now check this out. Crop circles in North America on GoogleEarth. Thousands of them!

Christ, if the're man made, how long do you think this would've taken?? And by how many prankster groups? So then surely someone would have come forward and admitted to making some of them and showed us how and why they made 'em?

But the mystery remains!

Cheers!

[edit on 26-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler
Having spent the last 13 years going to Wiltshire and having meet the circle makers ( group that make them) as well as looking at as many crop circles as I can, it seems we are missing the point ---- regardless of how the were made , what do we see in them!!???

Not all crop circles are man made, there are circles made right in the middle of Salisbury plain, a highly guarded military area, how did they get there?

The only 'Highly guarded areas' are the buildings and storage areas, the fields arent highly guarded, dont make things up.

Also, before farming techniques included tram lines, we found crop circles, how did they get there?

Farming techniques, have included 'tram line's since they sowed seed with a horse drawn drill, where is your evidence that crop circles existed before that?. Dont make things up

One night a 800 feet wide 409 circles formation was found, it would have taken a man 30 sec on each circle to achieve this in a 4 hour period, is it possible with a team of 20 men to achieve this without one error?

No but it is possible they could put in markers or GPS co ordinates over a period of days, planned it then gone in and done it. Dont make things up

I speak with many researchers on crop circles as well as people from other camps, and if I can believe that even 1 circle is real, then I need to rethink my view on this!

Researchers, are on the whole, believers in the fallacy that these circles are formed by unknown forces and so are biased towards thse ideas

I don't really know, but in that, is a mystery, not to be dismissed, as It could be the greatest one of all!

There is no mystery, they are made by people having some fun. (not that the farmers think so)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Farming techniques, have included 'tram line's since they sowed seed with a horse drawn drill, where is your evidence that crop circles existed before that?. Dont make things up

Here is the evidence that crop circles could go back thousands of years.

How far back in time does the evidence for crop circles go? Bob Kingsley - founder and original Editor of the crop circle magazine The Circular (now the official magazine of the CCCS, although Bob has no further part in its publication) - uncovers a tantalising reference almost 2,000 years old. (This article was originally written in 1994.)

Precious few references have been found in early historical records that point to possible crop circles. Probably the most renowned is the "Mowing Devil" case of 1678, in which a farmer's field was said to have been visited by a devilish entity that trampled the crops down in a circle. The event was captured for posterity on a wood engraving, but today's modern cerealogical sceptics dismiss its relevance

crop circles

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Originally posted by Chorlton

Here is the evidence that crop circles could go back thousands of years.

No, thats an anecdotal inference to a non existant piece of evidence that intimated that ONE crop circle MIGHT have existed. WOW.

It could also have been some locals having an orgy in the wheatfield.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes it could have been locals having and orgy, it could have also been the local live stock trying to freak out the farmer, could also have been the insects trying to build a fortress, could have been lots of things. I could have also been a legitimate crop circle made by intelligence that is yet unknown or not being recognised.
Note that I said in the post above that it could be evidence going back how ever man years.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The crop circle with the alien face (kinda looks like me!) and the binary code is simply the most incredible one to date IMHO!

Although I do feel that only a small percentage of crop circles are actually "real"
This is evident in the increasing number of "advanced" crop circles we see. I feel that humans are modifying and changing their techniques, making it incredibly difficult to distinguish advanced technology(other worldly or otherwise) from the hoxters. The question remains, who started making them more complicated us or them? In other words....who is chasing whos design?

Seems to me if aliens are responsible they wouldn't really change from simple circles to the advanced crop formations we see today. Wouldn't they just start off with the advanced formations? It would be much more impressive. Although you cant leave out the possibility that ET's are simply still advancing. Thus changing over time like wee see.

Super

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Seems to me if aliens are responsible they wouldn't really change from simple circles to the advanced crop formations we see today. Wouldn't they just start off with the advanced formations? It would be much more impressive. Although you cant leave out the possibility that ET's are simply still advancing. Thus changing over time like wee see.

Super

No they wouldn't start of with advanced CC formations! ETs ain't advancing, it's us. ETs know it. And that's probably the reason why they're making them more sophisticated!

But hey! What do I know?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here’s another 3-D crop circle. Fascinating, to say the least. Notice the small circles outside the main circle? How were they made? I mean, there are no foot prints or tracks leading into or out of them. There are nearly a hundred of them.
And still no crop disturbance??

So how were they made?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Good Grief, its easy to walk through a cropfield with crushing any substantial amounts of crops.
have you tried it?
I spoent the best part of my youth running around in them (chasing girls most of the time admittedly)

Your picture wouldnt show any marks anyway from that angle

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Very impressive crop circle's but they all fake, doesn't matter if you can's see the footprint from a helicopter, you probably wouldn't be able to see them anyways, the groups of people that make these are not stupid, in more cases than not there professional artists and they plan it all before they do it, trust me these guys can do just about anything with a field of crops no matter how difficult the geometry!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I dont think they are all fake because "these guys" that you refer to cant be all over the world like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well i would imagine there is more than one group of people doing crop circle's as opposed to one group flying all over the world. Someone probably seen one on TV and though, "i'll give that a try too" Things do catch on quickly, nobody ever watches crop circles getting formed by ET's Or UFO's, the only people i've seem tham do them, are real people who have admitted doing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What about the unexplained ones?
Are you saying that just because for a few crop circles that some people admitted it was them and it was their hoax so to speak, that every crop circle is done by people?
If so, then are you also saying that.... The ET evidence that was proven to be a hoax done by people and the rest of them that were not debunked must have also been done by people? .. its the same principle ... which I dont think makes sense ... Just because some people make some crop circles doesnt explain every crop circle.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It might be the same in principle, i just don't believe they hold any merit because the only evidence you have is that there are people making these, and showing on camera how to made them, brilliantly ellaborate designs who's symbolism at the best of times seems philosophically human based as opposed to extraterrestrial based.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well how are we and you supposed to determine what is and what it not extraterrestrial based? As far as we know, every crop circle that was man made could have had guidance involving the design by an ET.
I dont think its fair to just say all of them are man made.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
Well how are we and you supposed to determine what is and what it not extraterrestrial based? As far as we know, every crop circle that was man made could have had guidance involving the design by an ET.
I dont think its fair to just say all of them are man made.

Id think a little bit better about your hypothesis if you showed to me some type of alien communication first

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lol this is a prefect example of human anyways

www.mactonnies.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Chorlton : huh? what hypothesis? I was just throwing an example out there.

and to that picture ... no comment ... like I said, some can be man made, but that doesnt solve the mystery

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
True enough, perhaps it's better to leave some of it as mystery. What i would like though is an example of a crop circle that couldn't be done by a group of people, i know they look extremly difficult but i think all of them can be done by a coordinated group.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join