It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why not put their symbols in the sky? Why not a giant picture on the face of the moon. Now that would get my attention. I am not impressed by geometric shapes in wheat fields that any group of high school kids can duplicate. The big criticism from believers seems to be that human are not capable of creating these images but that has been shown to be a false assumption. It is simple geometry - complex to some people who do not understand math but not to everyone. I think the big letdown comes from the fact that these images look so complex and amazing yet the methods used to create them are very low tech. Some rope, boards and basic knowledge of geometry are all you need to create the most elaborate crop circles. Crop circle creators operate in much the same manner as magicians or illusionists - they are using math concepts to create an trick.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Again, Ill post some things people forget to think about.

Why do these things need to be done ALL IN ONE NIGHT? I have a field behind my house and I can see into part of it from my second-story bedroom window, but if there was a large design I would not notice it one bit. Plus they are nearly impossible to spot from the ground. Someone could make an elaborate one over a couple days and, aside from the fact that I WOULD notice them in the field, no one on ground level would be any more the wiser.

Couple that with the fact that many farmers can't check every acre of their land every day and/or the possibility that they are PAYING artists (someone brought that up in one of these threads awhile back) and you have some more mundane human-based explanations.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype

Really. So I guess some genius is flying all around the world and making these all of the time, eh? Interesting theory. Ridiculous, but interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Why not put their symbols in the sky? Why not a giant picture on the face of the moon. Now that would get my attention.

Zerotime,
Well I can't say there are symbols in the sky or the moon, but in adation to crop circles there have also been circles and shapes in ice.

Ice circles are similar to crop circles only etched in thin ice on ponds and rivers rather than fields. Generally measuring between 15 to 20 feet in diameter, these ice circles have appeared in thin ice ponds, and water courses, in Canada and the US for many years. There continues to be considerable scientific discussion over whether these ice circles are the result of alien intervention or the result of meteorological anomalies. We have assembled a group of links discussing ice circles and ice rings for your consideration.

sorce

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
They did see our leader. Eisenhower 1954 and they made a treaty with him (which they have since broken)...
The Greada Treaty

Yeah Ron, I know about that one! But hey! Wasn't it us who broke the treaty?

Anyway, here's another 3-D crop circle. Alien made or man made, just enjoy the intricate design over a glass o' beer!!

Avebury Trusloe, Beckhampton,
Wiltshire.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yeah Ron, I know about that one! But hey! Wasn't it us who broke the treaty?

No they took more "abductees" than bargained for and renegged on the tech.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Lots of ancient alien images cut into UK chalk hills to. You need to adjust contrast and brightness to get an idea of images off google earth. Here's one in Oxfordshire

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Chalk hills, in the days before they had turf or at least the designed image portions had turf, would have been great viewed from altitiude.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Crop Circle Challenge!

Here’s the challenge. To construct a CC like the one shown below all in one night.

Crop circles have to be constructed during darkness so no one can see you, right? (Trespassing is illegal, you know!)

So then, you’ve got just about 7 hours of darkness to make the actual crop circle. You need time to move your equipment inside, set it up and then extract yourself and all your stuff before sunrise. Your administrative tail including pick-up trucks or other vehicles used would need to be parked well away, say a mile or so away to keep your movements secret.

Again, no torches can be used. Night vision devices, yes. All without any sound whatsoever. How do you find your way to the previously reconnoitered spot? You don’t want to be lit up like a Christmas tree, flashing those torches, what? Remember, it’s supposed to be above top secret (!) or the cops will be after you before you can say ‘Oh crap’!

Now lets see what a crop circle like the Chilbolton formation looks like on paper.

This is the finished diagram which has to be etched in the corn field 300 feet across! The diagram super imposed on the actual crop circle is shown below…

Courtesy: Crop circle connector

Now let’s get cracking! Time is running out! Can anyone be able to do this in the time allotted? Remember, it took about 5 hours by DAY to construct a simple ‘?’ in a friend's corn field!!

Cheers!

[edit on 6-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think there might be a misconception that all crop circles are done at night. The one that I helped work on was started at 8pm and finished at 1am. We did not think that it would take that long but we took breaks and argued a little bit about the best way to make the design. In the field we were at we could walk into it a good mile or two from any roads or visible positions. It was summer time and it wasn't getting dark until almost 10pm so we worked a couple of hours in broad daylight. We also had moonlight. We stopped working at one point for 40 minutes to 1 hour to let the moon come up over the trees a little bit for more light. We also had flashlights but only two small ones - because like I said we thought it would only take a couple hours. This was everyones first crop circle so we were very inexperienced. Crop circle making is just like anything else in life. The more you practice the better and quicker you get.

I wish that I owned some land right now. I would love to take you up on the offer to build one. I hope to move in the next couple of years to a house with a few acres of land. If that happens I am going to plan out, and build a crop circle and document everything that occurs around it. Stick around...I'm sure that I will still be an ATS member.

Edit: I would suggest picking something harder than the Chilbolton formation listed above. That formation is one of the easiest to build. It is nothing but circles. Two guys could build that in a few hours. One guys holds the rope at a center position. The other walks out to the edge of the circle and then walks the circumference around the man in the center. Rinse, repeat X amount of times.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe no matter where crop circles come from( man, ET, or other ), it is still only graffiti. But it is still the most amazing graffiti I've ever seen. I wish i had a field in my backyard to practice in.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ouch, 212121.... that hurt!

Well as the saying goes, what stupid is, is what stupid does, like a child, we make mistakes, but most of the time just once. Now for you, I think you might of exceeded that just once.

However, I'm uncertain of your concept of life as you see it, but I have seen allot in my 50+ years on this Rock... Your child like opinion of others thoughts will not add to this forum with respect, at least not mine.

And yes Mate! Have a Good Day.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The crop circle 'depiction' on the first one, is a doorway to newplanes of existance-consciousness.Each door has a different color with a different vibration, yellow, green, blue, red,orange, pink,purple, white.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Menguard,
Thanks for the information that each door depicted in the opening post in this thread, is a portal that leads to a different place. Could you also please post the link to where we can read about this information?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here’s the challenge. To construct a CC like the one shown below all in one night.

That one looks pretty simple... its just circles...
And as to that "one night" There is nothing stopping the circle makers from going several nights and placing stake markers where they need them, then double checking if the location and measurement is correct... All this would not disturb the grain if done carefully.

Once they have the markers, its easy to come in and do the deed... There is nothing stopping them from staging the equipment the night before. As mentioned in this thread farmers are not out looking through their field all day, and would never notice a few stakes in the ground amidst there crop, unless they were tipped off to look for them

Assuming its ALL done in one night is a big mistake

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Zorgon
what about the foot prints going to and from the area where the circle was made? I have always heard there were no signs of foot prints.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
How can some people just BLINDLY believe in something with no sence\proof

Good point!
Yet millions and millions of people of every religious faith do exactly that...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That one looks pretty simple... its just circles...

Yeah! A simple one. That's the idea. A complicated one would perhaps take a week, if not more!

Ok, Ron, did I say all crop circles have been made by aliens? Dang! Do aliens exist in the first place?

The CCs could have been made by some electrmagnetic contraptions being tested by some of those bloomin' black projects!
For what? Search me! Your guess is as good as mine!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ok, Ron, did I say all crop circles have been made by aliens? Dang! Do aliens exist in the first place?

No you didn't but I don't believe any of them are

And yes they do exist.. don't forget where I live... just a stones throw from Area 51

The controversy starts here... Bob Lazar, John Lear, Dan Burisch, Robert Bigelow... all neighbors

[edit on 7-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Having spent the last 13 years going to Wiltshire and having meet the circle makers ( group that make them) as well as looking at as many crop circles as I can, it seems we are missing the point ---- regardless of how the were made , what do we see in them!!???

Not all crop circles are man made, there are circles made right in the middle of Salisbury plain, a highly guarded military area, how did they get there? Also, before farming techniques included tram lines, we found crop circles, how did they get there?

One night a 800 feet wide 409 circles formation was found, it would have taken a man 30 sec on each circle to achieve this in a 4 hour period, is it possible with a team of 20 men to achieve this without one error?

I speak with many researchers on crop circles as well as people from other camps, and if I can believe that even 1 circle is real, then I need to rethink my view on this!

I don't really know, but in that, is a mystery, not to be dismissed, as It could be the greatest one of all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join