It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype

Now unless i missed something, regardless of him (Mike) saying it hasn't been proven to be a hoax, where did he make a "hype" about it? Just enjoy the intricacies and the artistic value of it. Let your hair down dude before you have a serious heart attack.

[edit on 5/7/2007 by shearder]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The 3d crop circle in this post looks fake..
Why do you ask?
Regarding the lines left by the people who pushed the wheat down
Look at how the wheat is pushed down on the outside of the circle.. it follows the path of the outside circle. Sloppy in my opinion.
Now look at the wheat directly beside the major square formation.. you can see it pushed down following the square.
The point where the outside circle lines meet the square lines becomes odd..
If this were real, the wheat would be smooth.

Geometrics..
Granted it's a cool design and it would be neat if this were "real", but there isn't any symmetry in it. Energy doesn't flow like this and if we were contacted by an alien species.. why would they use doors? It's too "human" of a touch.. hoakie..
The entire design inside the main square can easily be roped off.. the lines intersect in squares all around..
PLUS the inside square isn't straight at all.. granted I could give someone a bit of tolerance, but the left inner square side (at the end of the corridor) is major crooked..

Explanation
Cool design but looks like someone trying to be on the "breaking edge" of crop circle design. It took some time to figure out and I'm sure there were some pre-marked rulers, but this looks like a team of guys who watched The Matrix while smoking a big blunt and discussed making a bad@ss crop circle , tried a few times, went and made a BIG one and left a bunch of sloppy mistakes..

Do I believe in crop circles in general?
95% so in the possibility of some being real- .. the videos in the post point out some facts I had no known before.. such as samples of materials not normally found on Earth is found in many crop circles.
A "real" crop circle I consider to be the Alien with the ball and the other face..
The other geometric circles are so easily made that unless the scale is truly massive, I just shrug my shoulders..

b

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Aliens just have better things to do than play in corn fields

Ron, sorry to jam your radar, (
) but probably they're trying to get some message across?? Could there be any other way to do it?

Oh yeah! They could always land in my backyard and say, 'Earthling!! Take me to your leader! We wanna hand over a message! Darn! We don't wanna screw up your corn fields, man. We believe it's illegal to trespass on private property! And we intend to comply by your Earthly laws of the land! And hey, could we have some beer before that? We've come a long way, oh yeah!"

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

John Kanzius' radio wave device seperates HHO from salt water.

Okay so radio waves being a powerful energy source creates hydrolysis in water separating the oxygen and hydrogen... which when ignited burns (and it burns orange yellow because using salt water also releases sodium ions (salt = sodium chloride) No big thing... hydrolysis has been around a long time

But

this has what to do with crop circles?

You need to go to cropcircleship.com and see the application of hydrogen. They have sifted through a lot of crop circles and see it as a blueprint for a device. Watch the videos, look through the site. One guy used a microwave emitter, I think Kanzius' idea is the ticket.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Could there be any other way to do it?
Oh yeah! They could always land in my backyard

Or they could just abduct you and drill holes into your head and all sorts of other nasty things

Okay I will bite... Just WHAT message are they communicating with crop circles using random geometry and symbols from earth culture?

If I was an Alien doodling in corn fields I might draw some animal from my home world that you never saw before... THAT would get attention

Or how about a rough schematic of my ship? Maybe a map of my solar system...

Think about it

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
some crop circles are created by man,

Others are created by ^^^ lights above the crop circles.

They're trying to tell us something.

Does anyone think they are making things happen in the world by doing this? Some kind of codes that bring about more natural disasters, or more
insanity from governments???

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If I was an Alien doodling in corn fields I might draw some animal from my home world that you never saw before... THAT would get attention

They've drawn themselves!!! Here.....

Or how about a rough schematic of my ship? Maybe a map of my solar system...

Where are they from? Somewhere in this system!! Can someone figure it out??

Gotcha!!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I saw a documentary not so long ago about crop circles and they showed a group of people making a quite detailed crop circle in less than 45 minutes. So I think it's entirely possible their all man-made !

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I saw a documentary not so long ago about crop circles and they showed a group of people making a quite detailed crop circle in less than 45 minutes. So I think it's entirely possible their all man-made !

DarkSide, could you provide a link to that documentary? 45 minutes! Wow. That would be interesting. But I daresay, it must've been one of those 'plain Jane' crop circles!! Like that bland 'question mark' crop pattern some guys made in a field, but it took them close to 4 hours in broad day light! Not to mention Coke and Pepsi cans and pizza wrappers strewn all over the place!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is a pretty good video on how to make crop circles. Their experience was pretty much the same as mine. When the circle is created it sort of feeds the people who want to believe their are made by aliens or magical forces. And when you try to tell the people that the circle is man made they get angry - almost like you have tried to mess with their religion.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The alien image crop circle with the coded message always blows my mind. That's number 1 on my list of crop circle provingness.

Theres something really well formed and perfect about that one.
I think when in the message it says something like 'beware deception' or along those lines, it was talking about the fake circles.

How annoyed would you be if we were earth making contact with another planet, and the citizens there kept on copying what we're doing for fun,
thus muddying the waters so noone really believed our messages anyway.

What if the message was important?

And that's why I dont advocate crop circle art

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
In short, take a closer look.
Jessemole.

Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

You believe in God, huh? "Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

You believe in Christ, huh? "Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

Get the point? Cheers

I believe in something that has been PROVED! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BELIEVE IN SOME ALIENS\WHATEVER DOING CROP CIRCLES?

Why believe its man made, simple: en.wikipedia.org...

How can some people just BLINDLY believe in something with no sence\proof

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They're trying to tell us something.

Okay as I said I will go with that...

But WHAT are they trying to tell us? If the message is not clear then of what use is it? Especially since THEY seem to have no trouble communicating with our government using telepathy?

Someone decipher what the message is and get back to me... then we will talk

When I first started looking into these circles I found this video... and it was pretty convincing... until it was shown by a UFO research group to be a hoax...

As long as the government lies... and hoaxters pull crap like this, serious research will never get anywhere. Just look at all the fuss the ET False Flag thread created... there are STILL people posting opinions on that even after the guy wrote a letter confessing that he made it all up, and the Drones that have everyone enthralled right now.

If I was a disinfo agent... this is the way I would derail UFO research... flooding the internet with plausible reports, then exposing them as hoaxes

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I believe in something that has been PROVED!

Would you please share that proof with us? I for one would really appreciate that

Oh and take a chill pill will ya? I can see your face turning red

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
What if the message was important?

Okay so what you are saying is that these Aliens are advanced enough to visit us on a regular basis, yet not smart enough to master simple communication even after having studied us since Roswell (or longer)?

Does that really make any sense? And since crop circles are seasonal, the message cannot be that important... as its always different...

If you want some real info about contact I would suggest you check out this...

I know many will disbelieve but that is normal in here

www.projectcamelot.net...

At least take the time to listen... you might be surprised... and my independant research has led to many of the same conclusions BEFORE I ever heard of this man

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
LOL sooooo man-made...i mean come on a tiled floor?! sigh..people can be so easily led....reason we have sooo many very successful cults in the world.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by blueyedevil666]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah! They could always land in my backyard and say, 'Earthling!! Take me to your leader! We wanna hand over a message!

They did see our leader. Eisenhower 1954 and they made a treaty with him (which they have since broken) I just got an obscure copy (from England of all places) through a rare book dealer...

The Greada Treaty

And if you want a copy there is one reprint available on Ebay right nowEbay listing

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
anyone else notice the dots in the background of the Alien crop circle?

many people equate the Giza Pyramids with Orion's belt.

proof, proof ... people always asking for proof. give me proof that Giza Pyramids were built by man. No one knows how they were built. All we have are theories on how and who built them. The Egytians certainly didn't document the building of the pyramids, though they document all other aspects of their lives with inscriptions inside. funny how things work.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If the Drone thing is right and they are able to manipulate things with the symbols on the Drones, why cant they be running Earth by making symbols thru crop circles?

I think if they have that technology, they could be manipulating us and all governments.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If the Drone thing is right and they are able to manipulate things with the symbols on the Drones, why cant they be running Earth by making symbols thru crop circles?

LOL I will answer that once the Drone thing is resolved, which I think it will be soon...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join