It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skush
They are the work of John Lundberg and Rob Irving. A.K.A the "Circlemakers"

Their website is www.circlemakers.org

They are not from aliens but are still amazing works of art.

Thank you for the confirmation that cropcircles are still a mystery. This site you pointed the thread to shows how some people ran with the CC idea and made it a thrieving business. But even the site list amazing CC finds that they can't explain.

CropCircle site index of some found formations. Even they appear not to be able to explain.

Weird stuff they say happened on some of their circlemakers nights.

[edit on 4/7/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
man made as always, please stop making a hype

Where do you base your statement?

Who said that crop circles are always man maide?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I love seeing crop circles, but some of them are so complex that I read an article analyzing the time it would take to do it, and also precision... closest i can think is computer generated graphics, thlever trick or just simply unexplainable? i think someone could replicate the way to do it though but not at the level i have seen some of these.

hi

the only way to make these complex crop circles QUICKLY is from the air using a laser or other radiation beam in the SAME WAY A ELECTRON BEAM PAINTS A PICTURE ON A TV SCREEN...

human manuelly made circles as proved by the video require a dozen cars/trucks... a dozen people people...surveys...aerial shots....food..dedication...and at least 12 hours.... AND SOMONE IS BOUND TO BLAB ABOUT IT.....or leaK A VIDEO...etc...

i understand a tv crew filmed a crop circle being made INSTANTLY!!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The crop circle website was quite interesting , also interesting to read that whilst they were out on the job they sometimes saw some strange lights etc and even photographed a few .

Chibolton Sighting

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Cheers for that link Skush, i'd never seen those guys before! I briefly skimmed over the 'beginners guide' section, but I still can't believe/understand how anyone could make such a perfect design so quickly without any error!

too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

People such as you that have only been here like 2 months should usually use their first few posts to prove that they are a productive contributor, good discusser and to generally get a feel for this site and fit in.

It's not a great first impression when your two posts on this thread are composed of one line each, neither of which contribute anything to the topic, but rather give orders to and insult the people that are trying to have a discussion. Even worse is that your second statement contradicts your whole stance by calling people stupid for not having evidence, while you still haven't provided any evidence for your argument, let alone even elaborating on it at all.

In short; p*ss *ff.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wow, simply brilliant. These guys have some amazing skills. Thanks for posting this site. It makes me want to go out and make my own circles now

I still think there is a possibility that some (perhaps the most remotely located, abstract, fastest completed, most complex) might be of unknown or extraterrestrial origin, but anyone who says that these guys are 'hoaxers' is simply wrong. If anything, they are communicating back with any suppose circle making aliens in a way that they would be able to relate to.

So I say keep it up John and Rob!

[edit on 4/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just can't see crop circles this complex being produced by a couple people in one night. I think maybe a couple people would be able to keep quiet about it. I guess several people could produce crop circles such as these in a single night, but the chance of several people keep such magnificent work a secret is practically impossible. What would such hoaxsters have to gain if the don't come forward. Self satisfaction? Mankind has proven much too greedy for such to be true.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think I real test is to have a couple of humans replicate some of 3D CropCircles. Time would be their nemesis. Let me be so bold as to even offer a suggested subject.

Alien Face...

Don't forget to film the accomplishment too.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have a question that has been on my mind. According to Isaac and the Drone, the lettering on that is not actually vocabulary but instructions, and those instructions can make the drones do anything- imprinted on them.

Could it be that spaceships are doing this very same thing and leaving instructions on our fields? Making things happen, things THEY want to happen on earth?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was with a couple friends who make a pretty large crop circle in their parents farm fields in one night. Over the course of the next week "experts" kept coming out and saying the field was "too perfect" to be produced by humans. Psychics were meditating at the site because they said it had a lot of magical energies. It was sort of amusing to see how certain people wanted the crop circle to be special and something that filled a part of their life with mystery. About a month after the circle was made my friends exposed the circle as man made and had a video to prove it. They got their pictures in the paper and the experts vanished into thin air.

There are all kinds of crop circle contests that award thousands of dollars and the contestants make super elaborate designs. I use to be on the fence about crop circles but over the past few years I have come to believe that 99.9999999% (maybe 100%) of all crop circles are man made. When you see a design that is so huge and so complex and know that a couple guys made it in 5 hours then it is sort of hard to believe that any crop circle is anything amazing.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why, in some crop circles, will the wheat continue to grow if left alone?
Why also, in some crop circles, are there also higher-than-average levels of radiation in the wheat but not on the chaff?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

I was with a couple friends who make a pretty large crop circle in their parents farm fields in one night. Over the course of the next week "experts" kept coming out and saying the field was "too perfect" to be produced by humans. Psychics were meditating at the site because they said it had a lot of magical energies. It was sort of amusing to see how certain people wanted the crop circle to be special and something that filled a part of their life with mystery. About a month after the circle was made my friends exposed the circle as man made and had a video to prove it. They got their pictures in the paper and the experts vanished into thin air.

There are all kinds of crop circle contests that award thousands of dollars and the contestants make super elaborate designs.

Could you provide a link to the news story, or the video then? Thanks.

Also, any links to those contests you mentioned would be good, too. Who won last year?

Fair enough if you're suspicious of crop circles, but if you're seriously trying to refute them, you will need to provide some sort of evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
In short, take a closer look.
Jessemole.

Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

You believe in God, huh? "Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

You believe in Christ, huh? "Too bad you, like a child, believe in such a hype with no proof, just plain stupid!

Get the point? Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101

Maybe you could tell us how you know its man made?

Glad to be of service....
(sorry Mike
)

Here is a database of the old fantastic images... you will recognize many of them, who made them, how they made them, everything you need to know about crop circles

Yes they are fascinating works of art... but Aliens have better things to do

www.circlemakers.org...

Go to exhibit A and check out "Top of the Crops" in the various years

Edit to add...

Oopsy someone beat me to it

[edit on 4-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think it is so funny that peope think this is some kind of a man made hoax and that they trust that there governements are not capable and willing to keep information of advanced beings away from them or that they fail to undestand that they do it because they FEAR a disclosure would threaten the very structure of society that the elites feed off.

these things are amazing and are not produced by humans walking on a field with cut out shapes or what ever the hell else passes to keep people in there comfort zones these days

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Check these links out. They actually look into what the crop circles could possibly mean.

cropcircleship.com

Two cropcircleship.com videos. A good watch!

John Kanzius' radio wave device seperates HHO from salt water.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

Could you provide a link to the news story, or the video then? Thanks.

Also, any links to those contests you mentioned would be good, too. Who won last year?

Fair enough if you're suspicious of crop circles, but if you're seriously trying to refute them, you will need to provide some sort of evidence.

My experience was three or four years ago. I don't have the video because it was not mine. This crop circle was legal in that it was made on the owners land. The people I was with also showed many others how to create these circles and some of these people did illegal crop circles throughout Ohio, but mostly in the Canton/Akron area.

www.timesreporter.com...

You can find many other stories with google searches about crop circles in Ohio.

Information was also submitted to www.circlemakers.org...

The Crop Circle contests can be found with a simple google.com search. Creating crop circles is now considered by many circle makers to be a new art form. A sort of biological graffiti.

I wish that I owned some land. I would love to create a crop circle and document the entire event and all the craziness that comes along with it. I think it is a very neat insight into the minds of believers.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
I think it is so funny that peope think this is some kind of a man made hoax and that they trust that there governements are not capable and willing to keep information of advanced beings away from them

LOL well I believe the crop circles are man made for many reasons, but I could hardly be placed in a category of trusting the government about things afoot with Aliens and stuff in space...

Aliens just have better things to do than play in corn fields

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

John Kanzius' radio wave device seperates HHO from salt water.

Okay so radio waves being a powerful energy source creates hydrolysis in water separating the oxygen and hydrogen... which when ignited burns (and it burns orange yellow because using salt water also releases sodium ions (salt = sodium chloride) No big thing... hydrolysis has been around a long time

But

this has what to do with crop circles?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would say theres definatley something in crop circles, it doesnt make any sense that the amount of people and time involved wouldnt want any recognition for thier efforts, its far to ellaborate for a hoax, no money, no recognition ? doesnt sound like humans to me !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join