It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I looked around on Drone-O-Rama a while ago, and saw the Little Emperor welcoming someone who came in with at lot of drivel about Bob Lazar. I have suspected the dronies were fans of Lazar, but I've never gotten one to comment on it. The desperation on that site is palpable.

For anyone unfamiliar with the Lazar circus, or who might still be "on the fence" in regard to his yarns, here is a link to an article by Tim Mahood, who researched Lazar's background long ago.

www.ufo.it...

People in tinfoil hats love to tell how Lazar's past was "erased" by the spooks in the gummint, as a way of dealing with the fact that no link to reality can be found in all of Lazar's stories. Mahood took a novel approach: he researched Bob Lazar, citizen of Las Vegas, instead of Bob Lazar, whistleblower. Turns out there is plenty of information about Lazar's past in public records, for anyone taking the trouble to look. Mahood has reconstructed the timeline of Bob's life from high school to the time of his claims in the late 80s or whenever it was. There is data from State records, local records, various institutions, a divorce court paper trail, and so on, just like one would expect from a typical American. So not only did the spooks manage to eliminate any trace of Lazar from dozens of institutions and public records that might support his story (Stan Friedman's take on that is a fun read!), they managed to install a whole lifetime's worth of fake documentation in dozens of other places, and then create witnesses to those events. Wow!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Hmm looks like someone did not do to good of a job making that history disappear...I read that some years ago and its also fun to refresh the mind on that one...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That would be spf33's drone model.

Originally posted by Siddharta

I had to go back, to look for the link. It was this one:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

That's funny because when I made that image above, SPF33 said it was your model rwiggins.

...interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by rwiggins

That's funny because when I made that image above, SPF33 said it was your model rwiggins.

...interesting.

Agree 100% this time...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why would he Spf say something like that ? He has a very sharp eye for detail as we all know. and all his work has such "character". This one too, could he have been jealous or something? and if ALL is the daddy of this one,
what could this all possible mean? Someone, please,..lead me by the hand.. take me to the river...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just another mental mistake, sys, just another mental mistake.

It should be spf, who tells us, where he got this from, since he said, he NEVER made a model on his own.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I remember that very well.
I found it odd considering all the different types of work he had at his old site, that he might not have at some time done so.
Therefore the onus is back on spf33.

I am curious on the model hpo is doing, when done, in real life all should look centered, then when all lighting conditions for that day replicated, they should look like optical illusions, as drt argues. if not, case closed for them as it was here a long time ago. Is that a fair assessment?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Is that a fair assessment?

More than fair.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is possible that spf33 modified the model I created, I suppose. Looking at the render and noting the attitude of the craft and the missing winglet, it looks like spf33 was trying to recreate the Raj drone.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
But it is also funny that WE always have to explain, why he did what.

This was true for the Rajman timeline I did and now it happens again for the models.

I never published here, that he said, he had done a model in 45 minutes, which was more convincing than other's work...

I am still not satisfied with him running away from here, instead of explaining. He could be of help in this, but prefers to stay with people, who don't even let read their opponents, what they write. Odd at least.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, I told SPF33 that if he modifies a model, then it technically becomes partially "his". Yet, he insisted the model was rwiggens.

This is getting old.

I'm enjoying though how when SPF33 disappears, rwiggens shows up.

It would be really cool to get both rwiggens and spf33 in the same ATS chat room, so we can talk about this..

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is an interesting little tidbit. I don't recall just where I found it, maybe in an email or something. Anyway, I am sure someone here can tell us where it originated.

Since there isn't much to do this weekend as we're all waiting for Brent and his son to get back with new photos, now seems like a good time to bring this up.

I would like the fellow members of the DRT forum to "practice what they preach". We don't want a flame war between boards to tear this place apart. Perhaps the "Expert's Opinions" forum could use some cleaning up, most of it is just copy+pasted quotes from ATS, one of them is just a persons name with no actual opinion attached. It seems a little hypocritical to complain about others copying and pasting from here when we have an entire sub-forum of copy+pasted quotes, and the title Expert labeled onto some that are clearly not image experts.

Also I would like to remind everyone that when we signed up to this forum we all agreed that "Other forums exist for hoax discussion. This is a research forum ... not meant for opinions." Yet I see certain members continually posting their opinions about the Isaac images.

"this is only my opinion"
"this is not a CG model in our opinion.
"This is of course our opinion only"
"It is my opinion that..."
"This is all opinion , not research."

This is clearly against the T&C that we all agreed to and perhaps some moderating needs to be enforced to help keep the clutter out of the forum. Since there isn't much to do this weekend as we're all waiting for Brent and his son to get back with new photos, now seems like a good time to bring this up.

[edit on 7/12/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That is interesting Double, and if they spent the time really researching, instead of worrying what others say on their forums, or dictating to other forums how their threads should be labeled, and blacklising ips of public non members, they could of course have probably finished by now.

I am wondering why he emptied out that folder on his site in may
if you are looking f..> 14-May-2008 06:32 and left a message

/xfer/if%20you%20are%20looking%20for%20drone%20stuff_its%20not%20my%20work!

Had anyone said anything to him back then what was that non work of his that he felt necessary to remove it?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I think he said last month that in May he saw that someone had been poking around on his site, assumed it was you, Sys, and put that message in there. Strange behavior, under the circumstances. Still he kept injecting himself into the drone disputes. Why would he do that, especially if he "knew" his work would "make it look bad" for him? Any way you look at it, spf's behavior is odd. Even if you were to subscribe to the version of reality favored by the D Team, his behavior does not add up. He's kind of like Lazar in that way, I guess. Man, that site sure does attract 'em.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It's time to come to a happy end. I always knew, we would write that book first. You are great!

Thanks doubles!

Could not riddle out that link, Sys. I guess, it would be a new pullover for me, but I have to go to bed now.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you are insinuating I am, somehow, spf33, you are mistaken. As for me "showing up", it has more to do with my name being brought up in this thread more than anything else. Well, that and the fact that this is *still* going somewhat amuses me. But I understand that you want to find out who created this hoax. That's cool with me.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Doubles you got trouble now!! Did you not read the new mod endzones post over at the desperate retards team website

Content from external source:
Endzone wrote
"And from now on it should be stated that anything copied and cross posted at any others forums must be done by a admin of the DRT or first given written consent to do so to anyone wanting to do so. Any violation of this rule is copyright violation and will be met with appropriate legal recourse, and that will solve this issue."

So now you are going to be sued!! Oh crap come to think of it so am i for posting this....oh no what am i gonna do?? Im staring to panic......should i delete my post before the french drone mafia finds it and sicks their legal team and PIs on me ROFLMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
D'oh! Endzone is a mod? Why couldn't it be Fat Tony? He has a sense of proportion. Dresses nice, too. Oh well, I've had a good run.

Originally posted by TheShadow

Doubles you got trouble now!! Did you not read the new mod endzones post over at the desperate retards team website

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Double, They must be upset to rewrite internet law that way. We neednt worry about what they say, or have done except as to the matter at hand.
As for RWiggins, He helped me unravel Brents little story, with that pic he found of the stiker jpg, from a software and game art forum. A hoaxer would not do that, its an important piece to show where Brent got his imagery from for the Lexus Drone.
This is squarely pointing elsewhere now.

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join