It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Oh well thats all right Lev is very very resourceful, he will find out why.
I want to be open to all the possibilities too , the exceptions and things, but when we keep the exceptions and throw out the rules, we have a big problem.
I was hoping no one get angry.
Artists are really a sensitive lot I see.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Looks like the Kris recreation has also been photographed in a lightbox because its got the same blue light...

@Sys...I guess I am no artist then..I am not that sensitive..

[edit on 9-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Looks like the Kris recreation has also been photographed in a lightbox because its got the same blue light...

@Sys...I guess I am no artist then..I am not that sensitive..

[[edit on 9-7-2008 by CFandM]

Thats interesting CF, can you give me a link? so many "I can do it too"'s its as LMH's Dr.Reed said, "mind boggling". Whitley and Arlington should never have said he "dares anyone" to come out and do that. I sometimes think that was the intended prpose, and a few CGI decided to do so. Fortunately, only what was need to prove it could took part. The rest, just sat back and laughed.

link to blue thingy by kris and original by leviathan
i239.photobucket.com...
ovnis-usa.com... Nemo492 comparison at ovnis

I remember Kris had said he did his in a real rush, hadn't he?
But I do love the blue.

Update:
Horrible , just horrible things are being said by DRT members over there against their own alma mater, and not just Kris and us.
I have never seen anything quite like this! literally lathering at the mouths in rabid anger, striking at anything and anyone near them in hysteria..
Is anyone filming this for the record.?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Boy what an interesting week its been so far....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by Sys_Config

Boy what an interesting week its been so far....

Yes and its not over yet! Now, getting back to our business the search, and squaring away the details,
I keep looking at the times Sidd posted on the Raj Timeline.
I try to reconcile the zone times and I will need help here.

ADD Thanx for the clarification Freelance Z , and long time no see!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
are the systems posting gmt or according to users zone.

If you're browsing OMF not signed in then the times are in Standard Time +0000 UTC/GMT

Right now it shows Jul 9, 2008, 11:51pm as the current time on OMF, which is 6 hours ahead of me GMT -7:00 Mountain Time.

If you sign in then the times should be adjusted to whatever time zone you have set in your own profile.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I find it remarkable also, that - while Rajman had a hell of work - Stephen and Ty were on photo safari.

Stephen and Raj both mailed the day after that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes Sidd,like busy busy busy, preparing for a concert, with spf33 reserving his seat on the may 18, already sensing something familiar and inspiring because of his work and dedication to ufology, was about to happen.and OTF55 his seat at OM on May21. and numbers spreading the good word also as Latitude , a name he took on just for this at ATS on May8. Before that it was 10538, here at ATS, spreading the ideas and talk of a search team already when he became Latitude. Of course he still has both the accounts here at ATS, but on the on the 21 he was ready . Redstar11, a friend of OTF55 at ATS put the flyer (thread)out on the same day too. ready for the "casual encounter" . Of course lets not leave out Admin and Fore less than 24 hours after craiglists, was also there on the 21. Its like a Bruce Springsteen concert already.
Amazing everyone knew just where to look for the encounter. I can't blame them not wanting to wait in long lines and have to do things like this.

So its true that its not what you know, but who you know.
There are more unusual synchronicities , which I will post later, but these stand out to me for now.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Mhm. if I know something for sure, than it is, that Isaac has a lot of humor.
None of the above mentioned has...

The second thing is, he either is not into UFOlogy at all and thinks this is a Clown circus or he has something special against those, who make it look like one.

He was keen enough, to write it to Linda directly:

"So that's why I'm sending it to the one place I know will always cover stuff like this!"

(Ty's letter to LMH on 11th June 07)

Could he say it more clearly?

And he has the talent and maybe the multiple personality.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

hahaha Thats the same thing Chad said
We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience.

Speaking of circus, the efforts have shifted now to fingerprint analysis. Having lost the photo argument at Om, they curse the experts and former colleagues.. As OTF had in his signature, be your own expert. They say a thumb and a palm print is visible. What will they do with it. They cannot access Quantico for a hoax, no crime has been committed, except laughing too hard at this. Also, LAP diagrams have been colored beautifully. I told you it was a coloring book, and a comic book. months ago. But they still don't get it. HPO arguing with Lev that it was not a wooden model. this all sounding all to familiar. Buy more time..

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
- humor
- no UFOlogist
- hate for entertainers in this case
- hate for competiting artists
- changing sides
- playing with the fools
- using illusion and suggestions
- never being concrete but rather indicative
- letting people see themselves, by presenting nothing
- arrogance
- never taking a concrete position, but leaving open, what the result is
- predicting an outcoming hoaxer, who is a hoaxer
- collecting the real data, to make it a myth
- talking it to be bigger than the biggest known case

Only some things. he is doing.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Anyone ... who thinks that spf33 or any of this lot here did the drones in all different settings with multiple personalities, who also wrote and created the Isaac material, documents, photos and the LAP...

Needs a whole MMPI and quick..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I just finished a metasearching to see if there are any new disclosures concerning Isaac and the technology he leaked last year. I figured there should be something, somewhere.

I doesn't appear that, even with all the internet, TV, radio, and print media exposure, anyone else has come forward with "I worked on that science too and it's really real!"

Now I ask you: does that sound reasonable?

Someone - somewhere - would be saying SOMETHING to corroborate this disclosure: that is true human nature.

But: nada - cero - null -

Anyone else here find another expert leak or corroboration I might have missed?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Originally posted by Siddharta

Anyone ... who thinks that spf33 or any of this lot here did the drones in all different settings with multiple personalities, who also wrote and created the Isaac material, documents, photos and the LAP...

Needs a whole MMPI and quick..

Sean is as much a (online) friend as you are. But if you "help" him, by dragging his name into this game, I will keep some steps away from you...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Physcologically, I feel Isaac's entire story is B.S. because he supposedly fears getting caught, yet he discloses information only a select few could ever claim to work on. Which narrows down the search, like trying to find a needle in a pile of needles..

If this entire thing was real, how hard do you really think it would be for the government (who is supposedly trying to hide this information) to find who did it? How many people can actually claim to have even been around this technology? Probably only a select few individuals, and if my knowledge of military investigation is correct, they would probably just investigate every single person that had access to this technology until they found who did it.

Isaac's story contradicts itself. It's not logical, at all.

On top of that, he talks about "anti-gravity". In current theory, "gravity" only attracts and does not repel, but he talks about parts being suspended and held in place, which would require both attraction and repulsion. "Anti-gravity" in theory would be the cancellation of gravity, not the reverse effects of gravity (repulsion instead of attraction).

So the story is so logically inconsistent that I find it hard to believe anyone could ever believe it. Along with all the problems with every single image...

Seriously... characters "painted" or "displayed" on the exterior of the object effect its operation?? That is just so much b.s. I bet "Isaac" is laughing any time people even mention it.

Logic has been completely thrown out the window because of colorful CGI pictures. It's like a kid paying attention to the pictures only, and not the words in a book.

Logic alone should have sunk this hoax to the bottom of the sea, never to be seen again.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
His name is Sean? Didn't know that..
Seriously forget I said spf33,

Concentrate on the MMPI
You are supposed to fix that copyright profile too you know..

Maybe you should follow this story now and then...

I don't know what MMPI does mean...

Milk men probing ink?
Men making penguins Inuits?
More men probably incompetent? (Guess, you will prefer this one!)

What copyright profile do I have to fix? Maybe I should play more Warcraft...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Everything you have said makes sense if you rule out everything else in ufology where multiple military, MIC and agencies would be involved as well. You don't hear all these people spilling their beans and documents out in the open either.

So you have about 50 manager positions with teams of people working under them in this one facility. Maybe you have 500 people total at this facility. But there were other places like the Ames and Moffett field where people who grew up around these areas were privey to conversations they overheard from their parents, etc..

None of this science aspect you mentioned as well can be ruled out when you consider we really don't understand the higher laws of physics beyond where we now actually question a 3 dimension universe with time being the 4th dimension. This could be a subset universe, this could be a multidimensional automata type of field we live in. All these considerations are on the table in science now. So who are we to say that the technology described is impossible, when we really are asking questions that lead in science to it actually being possible...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I see *Doug* is up to his old tricks as predicted, stating fantasy as fact and turning fan-fiction into non-fiction, here’s a recent post:

The book I have is actually two books in one. Title: The White Sands Incident & An Extraterrestrial Speaks. Not all editions of The White Sands Incident contains the second book I cite.

A few people were skeptical of the second books veracity BUT after the Drone sightings I am not skeptical at all. It's an amazing essay on the Drones and other UFOs ...all of it written in 1954 era.

Linda Howe is aware of this material since I told her but she is keeping quiet about it.

He, he, skeptical of only the second book?

It’s not like the first is a bastion of credibility!!

The White Sands Incident was first published in 1954 separately from the To Men Of Earth pamphlet but both were published together in a second edition of White Sands Incident published in 1960. Both were again published in 1966 and finally in 1992.

Summary: Describes how Daniel, having missed his bus into town on July 4th, 1950 (later revised to 1949), walks into the desert where a round saucer shaped disk lands in front of him. After conversing with the pilot who is controlling the ship remotely, Daniel takes a ride to New York and back.

Incidentally if anyone is interested, “The White Sands Incident” may be read online for free here, but it’s nothing special.

Another *Doug* quote

I was able to find what may be an actual descriptions of the Drone craft reported in 1960. by Rolf Telano.

The book I refer to is a compilation of four books. One of these books is "An Extraterrestrial Statement" and was previously printed as "A Spacewoman Speaks" by Understanding Publications Co., 1960

[snip]

This information is in the book "The White Sands Incident" by Dr. Daniel Fry...Horus House Press printing 1992 (first printing was 1954).

The book contains more information about the doughnut (we now call it the Drone) shaped craft and how it operates as described by the space alien woman in 1954.

And the actual facts are that, "A Spacewoman Speaks" was written by an N3F president under the pseudonym of Rolf Telano/real name Ralph Merridette Holland, described on the Internet as a paranormal enthusiast.

www.n3f.org...
N3F – The National Fantasy Fan Federation

A Spacewoman Speaks was a 93-page text that Holland/Telano claimed to have received in 1954 from an extraterrestrial called Borealis.

[snip]

A Spacewoman Speaks goes into much greater detail about subterranean beings and monsters, alien gods, Lemuria and Atlantis. A number of Adam-beings that chose to remain below the ground and not rise to the surface rebelled against their nature, indulging in continuous orgies and other vices. These are the devils feared by men today. The creators saved as many of them as they could and sealed the rest of them inside their grottos, where groups of them still live today."

I knew he’d regurgitate all the information that was already explained, RFID should be next…..

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join