It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
sys and friends all of you are wrong, the drones are real, I have proof, I have pictures and manuals from a friend name isaac, look my friend, when you see them on local tv and when you see them with your own eyes, like I have, believe me, you'll sh**t on your own pants,
Just kidding now that you busted this hoax sys, are you going to Disneyland

The Autopsy is not over Newkid

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
sys and friends all of you are wrong, the drones are real, I have proof, I have pictures and manuals from a friend name isaac, look my friend, when you see them on local tv and when you see them with your own eyes, like I have, believe me, you'll sh**t on your own pants,
Just kidding now that you busted this hoax sys, are you going to Disneyland

I thought we were here already
I could have sworn I saw Mickey Mouse, Minnie and Dufus, and the Flubber man , I was waiting for something new and funny. And Bongo the Chimp and the Nutty professor are soooo cheeeeeky! I never want to go back home.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Tired days, these days.

I just saw, that only tomi and numbers are trying to keep the life into this dead story.

Since we know their expertise, it really seems dead now. No real expert jumped in for this anymore...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Tired days, these days.

I just saw, that only tomi and numbers are trying to keep the life into this dead story.

Since we know their expertise, it really seems dead now. No real expert jumped in for this anymore...

Yes old friend, indeed it is, the rest who left were smart, as Mitchell said in the American Watergate scandal, and the police were on their way, "when the going gets tough,..the tough get going"..so it is no less true here.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lets speak numbers for himself:

"But does it matter at this point whether it's real or not?"

No, it really does not!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Lets speak numbers for himself:

"But does it matter at this point whether it's real or not?"

No, it really does not!

Oh and don't forget what he said if he found the truth, what he would do with it...so as not to hurt feelings..mostly his own of course..
Maybe Whitley will announce a third chance! or, or, Chads baby will grow up, and bring the drones back, he should be 5 years old by 2012, and can talk by then. Maybe, the drones implanted a message, like in close encounters, and all the witnesses will inexplicably be drawn to drop everything, and go to Unknown country or Lindas office. Certainly that must prove something don't you think?
This may very well be the just the concept base we need to do a remake of that movie classic and rename it Children of the Drones!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Wow sys..Is parc breeding some new type of kid..Known as the PACL kid....
paclkids.blogspot.com...
After all its only 4 miles away from PARC...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

Wow sys..Is parc breeding some new type of kid..Known as the PACL kid....
paclkids.blogspot.com...
After all its only 4 miles away from PARC...

Oh My, seems its breeding time after all, that was funny Cf, and I'll have you know Alienware is announcing there new Breed, in partnership with Syn Q, a marketing firm , they are still signing off with the Galactic alphabet.
www.alienware.com...:gen_20080715_Breed

And do you know they still have not responded to me where they got the styling from, in 2 weeks?
and 3 letters?
yet the skinfactory, a major developer of skins answered me in less than 24 hours, the CEO no less.
Thats a good indication of customer service to me.
Just for kicks I will write the CEO, in my formal capacity, and ask what's the hold up.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Okay, just saw, 11august tries to make the best of it.

The same man who wrote this:

"There's something wrong with these new photos.....
It's like.... Chad's photos....
The same environment, the same light.....
Nevertheless I believe in the reality of the previous photos, but there, it is too much....
Don't you think so??"

This was after the Stephen photos appeared... The Ty photos surely had a more convincing environment and changed his view...

Good night, eleven and friends...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dropping to say hi!

I see this thread is still going and have some very small contribution to make.

Well I recently heard of the i-doser sound drug (won't post a link about what that is, you have to google it) and I was doing some search about videos on youtube for Australian aborigines and their religious past. Searching mostly about their lore to check if it has influenced Rave music somehow but I was looking especially about some strange sounds they recreate as part of their folklore which they claim to be recreations an actual show some mysterious "visitors" played for them in the distant past for unknown reasons and almost resemble what I perceived to be means of intimidation by the use of sound waves. As usual one link lead to another down the long underwater roads at southern Florida and southwest Cuba which are still mysteriously left ..unexplored and then it hit me!

What hit me? Well. Linda did with an article! She's in to underwater archeology as well..

Enjoy:

www.freerepublic.com...

So in our quest to uncover the philosophical background of the people who advocate the drone stories we might have to add a bit of Atlantean myths and visualize the return of the evil overlords foreshadowed by the caret drones sightings..

Anyway the idea is not bad at all and someone could create a nice conspiracy out of this!
Also if the drone mob wants to tap in to sound drugs then the PACL drawings could be great for looking at, while "meditating". ROFL!
They already inspired a great cg video didn't they?

It saddens me but there seem to be a lot of "opportunities" for money to be made from deceiving the general public these days and things will only be much more inventive and deceiving as time goes by. All in the good name of power and controlling the masses of course.

Any sightings in southern Florida or Cuba, or the general Caribbean yet?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welcome back Spacebot! Wow, long time buddy, You hit it on the nail, the problem here now, is a marketing one and lack of imagination. Just as we have to tell whats wrong with the pictures, and who who is moving behind the curtains, we have to tell them how to sell it. HPO is smart, since DRT didnt pay him, he say he will use it for his marketing and engineering detail presentations, Smart man, thats imagination! Those Netherlanders know how to do it right. Here The believers keep fornicating with the pixels, Crop circles, its always same place, same schools nearby. thats old stuff, now aboriginees, that mystic music, cuban underwater cities, sounds like the drones, thats different, after all, the world has to offer more than stonhenge , pyramids, and mayans.
I am sure the Aussies will do something with that suggestion, and besides, its harder to verify a story thats a mile or two underwater, unlike Chad or Rajs. So that problem would be taken care of right there. Think people!

Spacebot we missed you here, you always bring great stuff to the table to eat.
Its almost time for the funeral, and you know how people get hungry at funerals.

cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Hey spacebot, good to see ya! Thanks for the info. It comes at a good time, since Brent & Co are presumably still waiting for the Swarm. I hope they have plenty of film and batteries. Sandwiches and beverages too. Things are pretty dead over at DRT. They are cogitating on just how old the BB Thing is, mostly judging by the "weathering." I just get confused over there, with the shifting physics and new explainaway protocols every few days. It's kind of quaint, actually. The BB Thing is up to 1000 years old, by some counts. I'm pretty sure that's even older than Scientology.

I was mayor of Atlantis in a former life. Not as glamorous as it may seem. Somebody bent outa shape at you all the time. I do miss the Thunder Lizard Barbecue just down the street from my office, though.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yikes that's creepy! Children of the Con?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey Double, Guys, yes and Lev and Duglas are leading them to the Ancient River Cheba or something now. And Soeone started a thread why they don't smell smoke. with the pictures, odd I can still smell the video card that they came from.

Hey Spacebot you will like these, I found these thanx to Dregdata, and compare o LAP, After all, whitley wouldn't like it if there was more connection to prophecy , especially, Mayan.

for your reasearch. You may see way to calculate something..maybe a season or something, as I did earlier way back comparing the diagram to that. Perhaps work backwards from 2012, what stars will be in their right houses on that date. Have fun, Enjoy and let us know! And thanx Dregdata ES and DrDil.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
(Attention! Wall of text)

Hello everybody! New and old posters in this thread!
I never really left this thread at least in my own mind, I just didn't have much interaction with it and the board in general.

If the 2012 timeline holds any value and we are trying to explore it in a context of other extraterrestrial civilizations vs us then to interpret anything our human records hold is still a venture in the dark since there is much info we don't know, either impossible to acquire or we are using wrong methods to find it.

Science could be useful if a more open approach could be established and developed a unique interest in studying possible extra terrestrial sentient beings existence.
We as a global community still don't meet the requirements of a species that are actively seeking knowledge from outside of this world and I mean we could really do this only if our establishment would approve it through primarily scientific interest. Clearly this is not the case with us, yet. But everything is a matter of social evolution, it will have to happen sooner or later I guess.

For instance calculation of astrological events is a simple task if we acquire astrological software which is often free but it would offer no real help since we are calculating only local events in our immediate neighborhood.
We have no knowledge of other star systems even the closest ones to us, no hints of any possible existence of sentient life, hints about technology, only general and mundane astronomical data. On the other hand our methods of understanding of ancient cultures is also mundane and no new and revolutionary methods have been applied in study to understand them.

In reality all this happens because the human race never felt any pressing urge to deal with the things I mention above. If it would have to happen that any pressing matters would arise for the human race that would need to be dealt with, then we could be getting answers in only a matter of years I believe.

For now we believe that everything in our planet is "fine" and our current system of doing things supposedly works, even if we suspect that we live in a world where old records of devastating events occurred that weren't entirely human or even of physical origin.

What method would be better for us to understand what the drawing on these hills depict or on those caves, if not about what were the pressing urges those people felt back then to materialize them.
We are not even studying our history in a meaningful manner since we leave any questions that don't fall in to our "preconceived" realty of the older ages of history unanswered. For instance these cave drawings you displayed look eerily modern, and this happens with many other cultures including the aboriginals, this would put an important question. Were they closer to our modern ways of thinking, or are we getting closer to the instances that made them depict such "modern" art. What was or is the primary influence that drives the forms of our stereotypes anyway as a species? One thing in common with us and them is that we both gazed at the stars. Identifying natural harmony and depicting it in a form of art. The problem is that stars might not be actually there for decoration and for our amusement but maybe harbor species with a genuine interest about things like us.

If we had the technology we would visit some just out of curiosity, so would they. It saddens me that humanity at least in the modern ages never took these thoughts seriously. If the ancients believed the stars hold secrets and answers vital to them then so we should believe too.
One thing we know at least for the aborigines is that their levels of technology and of society were primitive, but their records are showing us that they might have came in contact at least in one instance with a more advanced civilization of unknown origins and intentions, the same goes for many other ancient civilizations like the Mayans.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It might have been the same for every different human culture sometime in the past of this planet but some cultures might have developed a more refined way to blend things and interpret them in to their normal reality. Cultures like the Mayans or the aboriginals were more keen to preserve the actual data than to make efforts to explain them in their own terms. The problem is today we don't know what to make of the puzzles they have left us. This is why knowledge of these types of cultures is mostly victimized by new age occultists, but they are still in the dark as the rest of us are.

No matter what method the "believer" vs the scientific approach we are offered to understand if an interactive society of non terrestrial beings surounds us and what answers or questions they may have for the human race, we are all still in the dark.

The post might be long and not offering any real conclusion about the topics of the thread or other questions that were risen but I have felt to do an explanation from my part and I took the liberty to write it down, since I believe that my words speak for many of you people too. You never know who else might be reading our posted thoughts and feelings about things, what if non human eyes are taking also some interest.

In my own thoughts, considering how strange reality must be, I would find it somehow likely. If other species have evolved and reached space and maintained a presence there, contrary to what we do with our cycles of self destruction as hinted from the studies of our oldest history records, then they might be taking a more serious approach for intel gathering about anyone they would deem interesting. I do believe we are an interesting race, else we shouldn't be detecting so much anomalies in our past history.

I don't really know anything about your case Double_Nought, I never sensed anything like this.

At least I hope you have been a good mayor.

Thanks for the info Sys_Config, for the time it had inspired me to write all the above, it helped me a bit in this way. Thoughts or realizations come at their own pace and I cannot force them. Hence my times of absence.

Those depictions are even more mind boggling than the CARET schematics, any scientific researcher could say they depict some presentation of lunar or solar cycles, but it looks too abstract and at same time too specific, probably because it reflects to info we don't know or maybe we still can't imagine, but still in a puzzling modern style though.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hahahaha Double, Youu were prob a good Mayor, until you messed around with the High Priestess, and tried to tax the I guess Isis Temple , or did you do that in Egypt.
Well just like the Chinese lunar and solar, after all they were used for planting and sowing I guess, seasons, or you wouldn't eat.
Since the Mayans here is better laid out, just ;ike the Lap, and they didn't use adobe brushes, we can take it from there.
. Wow, it triggered all that. SB. I promise I won't put up anymore pix like that, I hear some video games do that to peope too
, and don't think I lost the dream either, because of this one incident here my friend.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here is just another nice comparison:

Thanks to spf, who found the drone on the left.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And finally I succeeded with my scientific analyses of the synatx and morphology of the alien language. Here are the results:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ES asked SP hat question, and here is his answer, and ES, I won the bet.
But you will learn.
so what do you expect SPF33, from the community at large?
i do not care. my primary interest is arriving at a conclusion for myself.

Quote:
You say you wrote her, but I did not see any email you showed.
iwhat is your problem? is this projection?
gladly forward you all my email correspondence with lmh if she agrees.

Quote:
Plenty of logical words, but no substantive, evidence of value to even test, or if you think you even had, would put it before an independent body.

what independent body? if that body existed i would seriously consider handing overt all my investigative files for verification.
Quote:
You do not qualify as an independent unbiased or disinterested group.

i do try to remain objective for both pro hoax and pro real.
Quote:
so keep going in circles by yourselves, the time already ran out for the drones.

no, i'm not the only one traveling in circles. so are you since you seem to follow every step i make.
Quote:
On bad memories, Try to remember, RW says you did not get that model from from Him, so when and where did you get it?
already answered this question on ats. if it's not rwiggins, then it's the other one that was posted. if it's not that one, it's simple geometry that i dropped in the scene. so technically, while i didn't create any super duper drone geometry, i probably did at some point create simple geometry. would it make you feel better if i submitted to you every max file that i created for the raj photos? because i will consider doing so if it will help stop this line of inquiry
Enjoy

"d like to see the emails yes Spf33 , and the one sent and replied to in the chad concerning the cropping that resulted in an adobe label appearing. That would help tremendously. On the pictures, I'm not a picture person, just the people part thats all . Half the pixel questions, more actually, I haven't a clue what anyone is saying, until I have looked at both sides presentations. that' expertise is what the rest here know how how to do.
Thanx

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join